Below the Surface (Avengers F...

By Winchester_Huntress

Coulson's team infiltrate an enemies base and find something impossible. They have no idea what to do with it... More

~One~
~Two~
~Three~
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~
~Nine~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
~Twelve~
~Thirteen~
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~Sixteen~
~Seventeen~
~Eighteen~
~Nineteen~
~Twenty~
~Twenty-One~
~Twenty-Three~
~Twenty-Four~
~Twenty-Five~
~Twenty-Six~
~Twenty-Seven~
~Twenty-Eight~
~Twenty-Nine~
~Thirty~
~Thirty-One~
~Thirty-Two~
~Thirty-Three~

~Twenty-Two~

8.7K 309 7
By Winchester_Huntress

I waited until Pietro had left and the sun had fallen to make my first attempt.

I felt a heavy ball in my stomach when I started to make my way to the surface. I blinked the excess water from my eyes as I surfaced, skimming around the room for anyone who may have been coming to visit. I saw no one. The ball felt heavier.

I treaded for a few more moments before taking a deep, shakey breath. I opened and closed my mouth a few times. How did one speak? How did one make noise?

I furrowed my eyebrows and started exhaling deeply.

After nothing for a few minutes, I tried to exhale while tensing my throat. A noise! "Huh," came out of my mouth.

I did not sound like that stupid cartoon duck. I sounded feminine. "Huuuuh," I smiled widely, there was a small 'bump' on my tail.

I glanced down to see the tan shape of a shark swimming around me. It gave another bump.

I sank below the water and reached out a hand to rub the small sharks nose. It had a black tipped fin, it wasn't very large though. The entire length of its body only matched to that of my torso.

I tried to speak to it, letting out a cloud of bubbles rather than noise. The shark spun in a quick circle before descending back to the sand.

I swam after it, excitement writhing like a snake in my stomach rather than the rock it had been before. I couldn't wait to show Pietro.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 132 13
Tony is adducted by one of the worlds most dangerous people and his team, what will they do to him? Will he die or give in? Just the 'bad' side of t...
2.9K 359 9
A young child is used to settle a debt. Many deemed her defective due to her inability to speak. But she didn't need to talk to get her job done. She...
336K 8.4K 25
Pepper has had enough of Tony hiding his pain from her and his fellow Avengers, so she decides to take matters into her own hands. That's where other...
377K 8.9K 31
The Avengers have been captured by HYDRA and the military sends a team to find them. It all escalates from there. Edited: April, 2023 THIS STORY IS O...