Falling for the ace๐Ÿ’• (Asahi...

By succulent_salad_ass

Sweet teenage romance, fun friendships and a lot of fluff, angst and smut. Welcome to my Asahi ร— Reader fanfi... More

1. First day <3
2. Walking home together ๐Ÿ’—
3. Why'd you leave?๐Ÿ’—
4. Kiyotana pt1 + Date Tech๐Ÿ’”โ˜๏ธ
5. Kiyotana pt2 + Exams ๐Ÿ’—
6. His room๐Ÿค (fluff)โ˜๏ธ
7. Training camp (angst)๐Ÿ’”
8. You did it!๐Ÿ’—
9. School festival pt1 โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’”
10. Confession: school festival pt.2โ˜๏ธ
11. Fluff Alphabet/ Preferencesโ˜๏ธ
12. Date๐Ÿฎโ˜๏ธ
13. Party chaos๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‹
14. Christmas!๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ’”โ˜๏ธ
15. NSFW alphabet/preference ๐Ÿ‹
16. Daichi-Asahi bday PT.1๐Ÿ’—
17. Asahi b'day pt.2 ๐Ÿ‹
18. College Plans (angst)๐Ÿ’”
19. "I love you" ๐Ÿ’”โ˜๏ธ
20. Nationals! ๐Ÿ’—
21. Jealousy๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’”
22. Prom๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ‘—โ˜๏ธ
23. Part time๐Ÿงค๐Ÿงพ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ‹
24. Road Trip! pt.1๐Ÿ’—
25. Yokohama trip pt.2 ๐Ÿ’”
26. Michimiya cheated?๐Ÿ’”
27. Acceptance Letter๐Ÿ’”
28. Asahi's family๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’”
29. Dai-Suga?๐Ÿ’”โ˜๏ธ
30. Late night drive+ Dai-Suga confessionโ˜๏ธ
31. Enter- the roommate๐Ÿ’—
32. Am I not enough for you?๐Ÿ’”
33. Surprise!๐Ÿ’”โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ’—
34. Shark week + 'move in with me?'๐Ÿ’—
35. You are replaceable๐Ÿ’”
36. Drunk Asahi๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜๏ธ
37. Dai-Suga: a gay weddingโ™กโ˜๏ธ
38. A Proposalโ™กโ˜๏ธโ˜๏ธโ˜๏ธ
Announcement!
Clingy Asahiโ˜๏ธ
Honeymoon๐Ÿ‹
Cheater Asahi Pt.1๐Ÿ’”
Covidโ˜๏ธ
lil doodle I made
Boyfriend scenarios
office romance๐Ÿ’—
Meeting the family๐Ÿ‘ชโ˜๏ธ
Anniversary gift๐Ÿ‹
Delinquent Asahiโ›“๏ธ๐Ÿฅ€
Project partnersโค๏ธโ˜๏ธ
New book?
Blue balls
Break up prank๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’”
oh no he's angry
Sub Asahi, Dom y/n๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‹
Asmr audio!
Boyfriend scenarios pt 2
You're mine only!
BTS preferences: New book!
announcement
announcement (new book)
Random Headcannons

"Come back to me"๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’—

455 9 2
By succulent_salad_ass

This is the part 2 of the last chapter, so please read that first. You and Asahi are in college in this one, and are living in the same apartment.

__________________________________

It had been 2 days since your falling out with Asahi. You'd been staying at your friends' place. "You know y/n, I don't mind you staying, but you should really talk it out with him. He doesn't seem like someone who'd cheat on you." She said concerned because you could hardly concentrate, sleep or eat. The incident had been hard on you and your friend was concerned about your health.

On the other side, Asahi wasn't any different. He had constantly messaged you, called you and came over to meet you once all of which you ignored. He too couldn't eat, or concentrate on studies and practice. He was sent home by his team mate Nakamura, who also happened to be his friend. "Asahi kun, you look dishevelled. Did y/n san not talk to you still?" He said as they wrapped up the practice. "No." Was all Asahi said, he didn't speak much.

Nakamura, who you were also friends with, called you after he reached home. "Please talk to him, he looks terrible. I don't think he can go on like this." Nakamura said, he was half annoyed but half worried about his friend. "He doesn't eat, he has bags under his eyes meaning he doesn't get a lot of sleep either, his cheeks look sunken in. He messed up his spikes so much yesterday that they had to send him home." Nakamura said and you couldn't help but feel concerned.

The next day, in college, you tried to focus on the ongoing class but all you could think (or worry) about was Asahi. In a daze, you left the class after it ended and were walking towards your next class. Asahi's class was on the way of this class so you were hesitating, you feared that you'd face him.

But when you arrived at the front of his classroom, the thing you feared the most happened. Asahi walked out of their classroom alone. He flinched in surprise at seeing you. "Y-- y/n!" He said reaching his hand to you. He looked terrible, like Nakamura said. He looked like he was a zombie, even his hair was a mess. He wore a black hoodie, which was very different from his usually well put outfits.

You wanted to instinctively just go and fall into his arms but you were angry at him, so you kinda wanted to escape. But before you could run, he grabbed your arm and lead you into the classroom he came from. You hesitated at first but it was stupid to try and get away from his grip, he was 10 times stronger than you. He dragged you inside and closed the door.

You looked about, the classroom was empty and dark, except from the light coming from the projector. "What are you doing! What if someone sees us." You said. "Don't worry I'm the teaching assistant in this class so the teacher asked me to close presentation and close the screen and give him the pendrive." He said standing in front of you.

"Whatever, I have a lecture so I need to go." You said trying to go away but Asahi wouldn't let you. "I know your timetable, there's still 30 minutes, it's lunch break." Asahi said now blocking you between him and the wall.

"Go away Asahi" you said huffing in anger, your face reddening and burning up due to the proximity. You looked elsewhere to hide your blush from him.
"Can we atleast talk? Please y/n." He said placing a hand on the wall, just beside your face. You were literally melting inside, but you had to keep strong.

"Speak" you commanded.
"Okay let me start by saying, she kissed me." Asahi said.

"And I was holding her shoulders because I was about to lose my balance, I was piss drunk. When she kissed me, all that went through my head, was our fight, and how you said you didn't trust me, how we have been angry at each other for the last few weeks and all the mean things you said to me.
I didn't even realise she was kissing me, So when I moved my lips unconsciously, I realised, that it's not you, I wanted those lips to be yours.
I got disgusted and pushed her away. The only reason I even responded to that kiss was because I thought you didn't want to be with me, but as soon as that happened I realised my mistake and decided to come look for you but you were already there and it was too late..."

You were listening to his words carefully. It was quite difficult to decide whether he deserved forgiveness or not.
"Drunk or not, you shouldn't have kissed her." You said tapping your foot on the floor.

"Yes I know. It was wrong of me to even go to the party and give her the gift. I understood afterwards how it must've looked. Regardless, I should've pushed her away as soon as she threw herself onto me. I'm so sorry that it took me a second to realise, I was drunk. I'm not trying to give excuses. I'm at fault and I'm genuinely sorry. Please forgive me." Asahi said now taking a step towards you.

You didn't know what to say. You just stood there angry, not looking at his face.
"Hey please look at me. Do you really think I'd cheat on you? You are literally the only thing that has been on my mind since our fight before I went to the party. I downed the alcohol because I wanted to feel better. All the time I was thinking about how I can make up with you." He said in his shaky voice.

Just then you heard the doorknob move and Asahi quickly got away from you. You turned to see someone dressed in really pretty clothes walk in. As they walked towards you two they spoke- "Aa-chan? Is that you?" Came a woman's voice. You both quickly recognised the voice, it was Rin. "Ohh I knew you'd be here, you're the T.A. afterall. Say, shall we finish what I started at my birthday party?" She said walking closer, clearly not having seen you in the dark.

"What are you talking about? I didn't even want to kiss you. I have a girlfriend for god's sake." Asahi said gritting his teeth. That's when Rin noticed you. "Oh is this her? Y/n-chan. I thought you both broke up?" She looked genuinely confused.

"We didn't break up. So your little shenanigan, when you kissed him, that caused a lot of damage to our relationship." You said, angry as fuck, your fist clenching and shaking furiously.

"But the way Aa-chan was acting, I thought you'd broken up for good. I was just shooting my shot. That's why I kissed him." She said as you shot up your eyes at her.

'so he was telling the truth about her kissing him first...' you said in your head.

"You didn't even kiss me back." She pouted. The realisation was hitting you. Maybe he didn't fuck up that bad.

"Yes I didn't, because I don't like you Rin-san. And I'm sorry I didn't clear this out before. I don't like you, and I don't intend on going out with you, ever. So I'd appreciate it if you stopped pursuing me. Also please don't be physically close with me it makes me uncomfortable." Asahi said.

"Aw, too bad. I really like you. But if it bothers you then I won't make advances on you. But if you ever break up with her, you can come back to me Aa-chan." She said winking and sending a flying kiss as she walked away. ''she's shameless'' you groaned in your head. But this gave a little bit of clarity.

"It was a genuine fuck up. He's apologising genuinely. Plus it's not like him to cheat. Maybe it would be okay to let this go.... but only after giving him a hard time, afterall he did make me cry."
You said to yourself as you decided to act hurt for just a little more time, just for fun. As she walked away, he turned to you.

"Please y/n, come back home. I'll do anything you want, don't leave me. I'm so sorry. I promise, I will never hurt you again." He said coming back closer to you.

You really wanted to laugh, but you were holding it in for the prank. (Do y'all also want to laugh in a really serious situation sometimes? Like it's so problematic but it happens to me many times dkskkdks)

You didn't say anything, just moved your face away from his, looking at the ground on your right, like you were really sad. You were really enjoying this act that you put up until you felt something warm touching your left shoulder.
Asahi had come closer to you and rested him face in the crook of you neck, bending down, his hands not touching you though. You were quite surprised but you felt at ease at his familiar scent that you loved so much. You hands were itching to just hug him.

"Y/n....please, I know I messed up. But I'm sorry. *Sniffles* Dont leave me please, I love you. *Sniffles* come back to me." He said as you realised that he was sobbing.

You instinctively and quickly moved as you grabbed his face to check if he's okay. He was indeed crying and looked devastated.

"Asahi... Don't cry babe." You said, regretting your little prank. You hated to see him hurt and crying like this. You wrapped your arms around him and he hugged you tight. You stayed like that for a few seconds before you let go and held his face in your hands again, wiping his tears, although he didn't let go of his grip. He muttered sorry like a thousand times after that, even when you said it's okay.

That day, he cooked for you, and did everything else at your house. When you slept at night, he held onto you so tight, like he feared you'd go away again if he let go. He was also cuddling you and giving you thousands of kisses.

"Don't leave me. Ever." He said pouting like a child.

"I wont, baby." You giggled giving him soft kisses.

"I love you. You make me so happy."

"I love you more my baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 9.3K 19
Asuga Azumane, the twin sister of Asahi and libero of the Karasuno girl's volleyball team, has a secret. A secret she has been holding in ever since...
45.1K 1.2K 36
For all the haikyuu lovers (especially the shippers). This is really HOMO, so don't like? Don't read. You like? Thanks for reading. This is mostly fl...
1.9M 39.1K 200
Anime x Male!Reader: Book 1 Guys this story will have mature scenes at times. It might also have some TRIGGERINGS topic in some stories so please be...
387K 13.5K 26
โ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐‚๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐Œ๐„.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™†๏ฟฝ...