𝚆𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚗.

Av hotgirlszn2124

𝗠𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿, 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻' 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. Mer

𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿 + 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
ERM HELLO!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
ATTENTION!

61

4.3K 74 42
Av hotgirlszn2124

"It could've been right but I was wrong.."

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

PRESENT DAY.                                    

              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀♥♡♥▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

                    ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Wake up" a voice yelled as my eyes fluttered open. I started out into the room. There was hardly any light as one light bulb hung from the ceiling. I went to stand up but felt my arms cuffed to the table.

"what the fuck is this" I questioned.

"so you don't know why your here?" the man asked.

"Don't answer my question with a question you just gonna make this longer than it needs to be..." I said.

"cut the attitude" the women said.

I rolled my eyes and felt around my pockets for my phone.

"Why am I not in NYC shaking ass, and where's my phone, my brother, the lil gurl that i was with, the crazy ass nigga that was screaming and the girl who gon fight but still my bestie and-

I was interrupted by a big folder slammed onto the desk making it wobble.

"We are the FBI and as you may know we have been looking into certain activity in your district."

"I plead the fifth amendment" I simply spoke.

They started to laugh at me before I spoke, "how long have I been here?" I asked.

Almost immediately they turned to look at eachother as if they were shocked. Finally the women spoke, "do you not remember?"

I leaned in closer to them because now i was getting mad, "did I not just say don't answer my question with a question your not going. to get. anywhere."

"150 days" the man blurted out.

"what"

"we retained you at the airport 150 days ago but you were resisting therefore we gave you a drug to calm you down in the hopes that you would return to us in a day. It took you this long to recover. It is good to see you Tee" said the lady.

"drugs??? that's against my human rights, I never allowed you to do that" I said slowly panicking.

"yes but we as fbi can do as we please to get custody of suspects and- where is my brother and my friends?" I asked cutting her off.

"your brother is in custody." said the man.

"Were you not aware of any legal activity your brother and a man named Hakeem were involved in?" she asked.

"how have I been here for this long? i don't know anything i don't understand- ma'am please take a look into the folder." the lady interrupted me.

Hesitantly I reached for the folder opening it. Right before me was a picture of Kayla with papers filed behind them. As I flicked through the pages a picture of a bag that I recall seeing caught my eye.

"ah the bag" muttered the man.

"I assume you recall taking this bag to a house that appeared "abandoned". It was a bomb Tee."

"you know Carol, for someone that wants to be a lawyer she is very deep in criminal activity isn't she" laughed the male.

"I will fuck you up" I growled trying to keep my cool.

"Well this isn't the first time we have had to deal with someone of her nature, exhibit A her father" Carol laughed.

"shut the fuck up Carol because I will kick yo shit, don't ever speak on my father with yo tight ass suit my daughter could dress better than your saggy bone looking ass" I snapped.

"Well, you are definitely your fathers daughter.." she sighed.

"what do you guys want" I asked trying to ignore her.

"We want you to confess." They said in unison.

In the distance I could hear muffled yelling, "AYO WHERES MY BEST IF YOU KILLED HER IMMA SEND AN ARMY ON YALL ON MY MAMA IF YOU HAVE HER LOCKED UP LOOKING SHITTIER THAN SHE USUALLY LOOKS IMMA KILL YALL"

"DAYDAY!" I yelled.

"you might want to stop screaming you can hear him but he can't hear you." said Carol.

"so the confession..."

"no."

"look we know you know about Kayla's death, and bomb activity that could've harmed America."

"America?"

"Ok to be exact, your streets."

"where's the little girl I was with 150 days ago" I asked. "and Hakeem"

"they are safe, waiting for you out there, if you confess like him you'd be out of here." the male said switching on a small tv that revealed Jeniya hugging Hakeem as they stood waiting at a door.

"you took me from my friends and family for 150 days."

"...."

"you have my bestfriend in a cell"

"...."

"and you probably have my good sis Niyah locked up too"

"actually she was causing too much trouble" said Carol.

"yeah to say the least she was very violent verbally" said the man.

"ayo what did she say?" i asked laughing lowly.

"words along the lines 'on my mother I will staple hmm or i think it was hammer your ass flat and slice it off, send it as a package to our family' that is all i recall" he said in a posh manner.

"what is your name?" I asked him.

"Steve"

"Well Steve, i'm sorry but I will not be confessing to shit" i said leaning back shrugging.

"Well looks like you will be missing out on all sorts of opportunities including your internship at NYC, it's actually a shame because we managed to put it on hold for you while you were- so what happens if I say what happened." I cut Carol off.

Slowly she walked over to the table sitting at the chair opposite me.

"Well you get to leave, you and your friends"

"what about my brother?" i asked.

"Well surprisingly he confessed and told us to ask you for a confession" she smiled.

What? Why would he do that? This has got to be a joke.

"No."

"Tee this is your future, you know."

"Is this familiar to you." Asked Steve.

There on the tv played a clip. Out came my voice and Jaliyah's voice as we traded bags and were recorded.

"if my professor found out about this he'd kill me" said Steve switching it off. "your exact words"

"what was so bad that would get you killed. By your own father?" asked Carol.

"your the FBI" I replied plainly.

"and we are asking you a question."

"alright Tee seeing as it isn't your priority to answer our questions we will return to you when you are ready. You just be ready to say the truth." said Steve pointing at me.

"get your booty fingers out my face" I said mugging his finger.

I watched as they gathered their belongings and walked out of the room but they opened the door only to be met with a masked man. Slowly they cornered back into the room with their arms raised up.

"uncuff her." said the voice pointing to me.

Steve shuffled looking for the keys dropping them and eventually uncuffed me.

"Really Steve" groaned Carol. "You are going to fold for what is probably a teenager with no sense of what they are doing."

"Yes, really Carol" said the voice before they shot her right in the temple leaving a hole in her forhead.

Feeling around my wrist to return it to normality i stood up from my chair and walked out of the room.

A sudden tight grasp fell upon my arm as the voice said, "go, go before I make you stay."

                    ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

                                  THE END

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.9K 12
"𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦." 𝐍𝐎𝐕 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟮 𝗢𝗙 "𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗘'𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚"
2.4K 91 10
𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚝𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎.
621K 21K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞
788K 37.8K 66
Definitely wouldnt read, buttttttt .... Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice