An xReader book?! in THIS eco...

By RoryTheVoidWriter

Well sh!t, here we go again. (Currently contains FNF and HTF content. If you happen to know who drew the cove... More

[FNF] Senpai X Reader HC dump
[FNF] Unrequited (Boyfriend X Pining!Reader)
[FNF] Funky Four group chat shenanigans
[HTF] Nutty x Reader crackfic
[HTF] Let's Get Real! (HTF & Reader, part 1)
[HTF] A Sucker For Love (Nutty x Fem!Reader)

so here's a temporary prologue, please read

412 1 0
By RoryTheVoidWriter

Hah, you thought I'd never write XReader books again??

Because so did I. Really didn't think I would ever feel like returning to this type of content, but here we are.

So, I don't take requests at the moment. Kind of feeling it out with the genre and how much I can make myself create. Thus, I'm not making a rules page just yet, maybe not ever. Still, watch out for that, in case I do.

Also make sure to always read the notes at the beginning and end of future chapters because aside from me being stupid and rambling they may contain important info.

Without further ado, let's begin!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 869 62
So for this one you're a male. (Sorry to the ladies!) You're either gay. Also credit to the person who made the cover! More information will be in th...
175K 2.7K 42
content warnings: smut, fluff, angst full credit to whoever made the cover art, I was unable to find the creator
75.6K 800 43
A Book of the Happy Tree Friends Being Shipped in many different ways! Hey Guys! I wanted to make so many HTF x Reader stories, I was just gonna make...
1.5K 43 11
A Young girl named Y/n finds herself going to this new school after moving into Happy Tree Town. While there, she bumps into what she assumes to be a...