The Life Of Wei Wuxian

By Siaranya

Wei Ying had made it back from the dead, and the man that loved him more than life had was finally happy. As... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Side Special
Momentum
Fighting
Love
The end

Chapter 35

700 62 86
By Siaranya

Trigger warning babies please read with Caution.... I love you

Wei Ying

As we were strolling through the market I could see how nervous Jiang Cheng was perhaps he was just as bewildered as I was when I found out that I have twin brother, my brother lived as a disciple in Kunlun Mountain but I was told that when the time is right we would meet but never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would meet him the day I was summoned but out fear that he might be killed with me I told him to leave for a little while and come back when it was safe.

I had told Lan Zhan about him a few days ago and now I'm surprised that he acted so fast and with caution which bring me to the conclusion that he met Lan Zhan before we came back to Cloud Recess. " Where is your husband today?" he asked softly and like a little punk my face flushed. " He had somethings to do so he couldn't join us," he nodded his head with a playful smirk on his face. " Since he is not here, how about we do something fun?" HaoMei groaned. " I don't think that is a good idea, Wei Ying will go overboard," we both smirked down at her. " Should we drink?" we both asked each other simultaneously and we laughed. " Drinking it is," of course this was to buy some time for Lan Zhan I believe by the time we're done drinking he would be back.

HaoMei insisted that she will walk around the market and she will meet us at the Inn while Jiang Cheng decided to tag along with us, Xiuwei was daring daggers at Jiang Cheng every now and then. " Stop it," I said softly as we were sitting in the restaurant waiting for our drinks to come. " Wei Ying how sure are you that this is your brother? Just because he looks like you doesn't necessary mean he is and why haven't we known about him all this time," Xiuwei chuckled softly. " I am afraid Jiang Cheng you're the only person who didn't know of his existence," I said while Xiuwei played around with his hair pin. " Twins have a special connection and they share feeling especially the Golden Core bond and since my brother over there gave you his golden core I can feel everything that you're feeling, from anger, envy, terror but you know that since Wei Ying has a golden core now and it is much stronger than the one you have, the one you have will dissolve and once again you will be left coreless," he patted my head like a small baby. " Don't do that you're going to ruin my reputation as the Yiling Patriarch," he laughed whole heartedly. " You're not as scary as you think Wei Ying," when our wine came we started drinking. " Wei Ying have you found the person you have been looking for and have you finally told Lan Zhan about it?" I took a sip of my wine. " Xie Jie? No I haven't found her and I haven't told Lan Zhan yet I don't want to put him in danger like before," Jiang Cheng had chocked on his wine. " Are you okay?" I asked softly and he nodded his head. " I am fine but why are you looking for my sister?" he asked curiously and maybe scared but Xiuwei answered instead. " Isn't it right to look for our little sister?" Jiang Cheng looked confused. " He said Xie Jie and he only called my sister that," Xiuwei looked at me. " Did you make a mistake Wei Ying?" he asked in a sarcastic manner. " Not at all, anyway tell me what is it like being the first disciple in Kunlun Mountain?" he sighed loudly. " Not as stressful as it sounds, we have a very peaceful and quiet Master and he treats all of us like his son's. He almost does everything for himself without asking for help or anything like that which is why I have decided to keep a close on him," I smiled at him. " And that has nothing to do with the fact that you like him?" his eyes widened and I crackled with laughter. " Are you also gay like your brother?" Xiuwei scowled at Jiang Cheng. " Don't mind him, he has always had a rotten mouth and doesn't know when to shut the hell up," I said feeling annoyed. " My brother isn't gay he just loves Lan Zhan, if he didn't have Lan Zhan he wouldn't be with anyone heck he wouldn't even exist," there was a ghost smile on Xiuwei's lips. " You're saying it as if it's a disease, have you forgotten that you are just as gay since you're dating Lan Huan or you're just faking it?" he chocked again on his wine. " Who is Lan Huan?" my brother asked curiously. " Lan Zhan's brother older brother, you will meet him when we go back to Cloud Recess," he nodded his head. " Are you sure you're going to be okay here? Without seeing your Master for a while?" I said while jiggling my eyebrows. " I am going back to Cloud Recess," Jiang Cheng said as he got up and left. " Do you think Lan Zhan is back yet?" Xiuwei asked and I nodded my head. " There has been enough time, how did Lan Zhan find you?" I asked curiously. " I guess you could say he's resourceful," he smiled at me. " So what is the plan Wei Ying?" I sighed loudly. " We have to find a way to rescue Xie Jie, I found out clues that she is still alive but we can't talk about it here," he nodded and just in time HaoMei came. " It's time for us to go," we finished our wine and headed back to Cloud Recess.

When we arrived in Cloud Recess Lan Zhan had a class so he was teaching so we had for a little bit so we went and sat in the Patio watching the bunnies playing with each other, after a little while Lan XiChen came to us with Jiang Cheng. " Master Wei I heard that you had a visitor today," he said in a formal way since Xiuwei was facing away from him, he couldn't see his face. " Something like that," Xiuwei turned around to look at Lan XiChen and both of the gasped. "Its you!" Lan XiChen said first and I was suddenly confused. " You are Wei Wang right?" I could see the dangerous jealousy on Jiang Cheng's face. "It's me, I never thought I'd see you again he stood up and gave Lan XiChen a tight hug," and Lan XiChen returned it just as tightly. " Wei Ying I met Lan Huan when Cloud Recess was burnt, I was searching for you but met him instead and he was badly hurt and so I took him back to Kunlun Mountain," that made sense explains why nobody could find Lan XiChen. " Lan XiChen you forgot to mention to me that I had a twin brother?" I asked teasingly and something dangerous flashed in Jiang Cheng's eyes. " Why didn't you tell me?" he asked Lan XiChen softly, he just smiled at him softly. "I didn't tell you because I was afraid that his identity would be compromised and be mistaken for Wei Ying, everyone was so dead set in killing Wei Ying and I couldn't drag his brother in all of that mess," he looked at me guiltily. " Wei...." I saw Lan Zhan coming and he was wearing all black looking sexy as hell, I could feel the change in my eyes. " Here we go again," my brother said as he looked at me smirking. " Don't eat him, we have work to do," I chuckled softly. " You're so cute and innocent thinking that I just want to eat him," when he got to us at the patio he smirked at me and greeted Xiuwei the most surprising thing he did was to give him a hug, but to the both of them it seemed so normal. " Glad you were able to make it," Lan Zhan looked at his brother and then at Jiang Cheng and bowed his head. " Lan Zhan don't I get a kiss or a hug?" he grabbed me and pulled me towards him and he gently kissed me. " Hey love," I quiet didn't expect him to do that and now I was blushing like a punk. " Xiuwei shall we?" Lan Zhan asked and he nodded his head, and both of them took off. " Where are they going?" Lan XiChen asked. " They are going hunting," I answered softly as I was still enjoying the burning sensation on my cheeks. " Wei Ying I want to talk to you," Jiang Cheng said softly so Lan XiChen excused himself before he left he kissed Jiang Cheng softly on his lips which made Jiang Cheng's face to flush.

When Lan XiChen was far away from us he looked at me. " What do you think you're doing!?" he fumed and I had the urge to laugh. " What are you talking about Jiang Cheng? Didn't you do this to yourself? Do you think I am stupid?" I saw the hatred in his eyes. " You took everything away from me and you say I brought this to myself!" he fumed again. " What exactly did I take away from you? As far as I can see it I lost more than you! Yes you lost your parents but I wasn't the motivation behind their death! Whether I had offended your parents killers or not they still would have made the same choice, You were never cast out and you still had people who cared for you and worried about you but what about me? You think I like being the hero and showing off but have you realized that I don't have anything at! You lost your parents but I lost everything including myself, when I thought that you are my world you showed me that you are for the world not for me. You have always thought that I am better than you well maybe I am Jiang Cheng, because I have learnt to appreciate everything that I have, I have a soulmate who loves me so much that I couldn't even put it into words, I have a son and son-in-law who complete my entire world and I have a brother who loves me for me in all my darkness! HaoMei and Disung, those are the people that didn't turn their backs on me so how could I have taken something away from you! You have everything you want and desire and I am have my happiness but you want to take that right! You claimed to love Xie Jie yet you have held her hostage! Yes I know that Xie Jie is alive Jiang Cheng but I can't do anything about because her life will be in danger right?" his whole face had turned puce. " If I were you Wei Ying, I wouldn't sleep a wink keeping my eyes open just in case something happens to Lan Zhan, after all he is your weakness isn't he?" he smirked down at me and laughed. " What on earth ever made you think Lan Zhan is my weakness? You could never find my weakness even if you dreamt about it and if just a single strand of hair from Lan Zhan plucks out know that you and Lotus Pier will become a bloodbath house," I took out my Chenqing and spun it around. " If you hurt Lan XiChen I will bury you with his tears," I said softly at him and I smiled at him. " and I walked back to Jingshi, once again I could tell that Lan Zhan was going to be in danger but unlike last time I won't let anything happen to him.

A-Yuan

I was worried and stressed out about my parents but I was actually excited by my wedding even though we still had a lot of planning to do, I also feel very cranky cause I don't know where my fiancé is. I was sitting outside the disciple quarters staring at the sky, Father has always been our protector and I just wonder what should we do to protect him. " A-Yuan," I heard Hoaran calling for me but I was too exhausted to answer him. " Why are you ignoring me?" he asked once he got closer to me. " What do you want?" I asked softly and he frowned. " What crawled up your butt, didn't Jingyi give to you properly," I was annoyed but I didn't have the strength to be arguing with him. " Do you think Wei Ying will speak to me?" I shook my head at him. " He might just lose his temper if he sees you," he placed his hand on top of my hand. " A-Yuan have you thought about what I said to you, I meant what I said I wasn't playing," I want to scream out loud, I am so gaddamn frustrated. " I told you that I love Jingyi and nothing is going to make me stop loving him! He is everything that I want and I don't have any space in my heart for anyone else!" Out of nowhere he grabbed me and kissed me then he pulled away. " And I had told you that I won't give up on you or let you go!" I felt the adrenaline kick in and I punched him. "Don't you ever..." before I could even finish what I was saying he grabbed me forcefully and dragged me to his room. " What are you doing?" I said as I tried to push him away from him, he pushed me onto his bed and got on top of me. " GET OFF ME!" He placed his whole weight on me and I was trapped. " See I told you I love you but you didn't listen so I will show you how much I love you," he said as he placed wet kisses on my neck. " JINGYI!!! SAVE ME!! FATHER!!! MOTHER!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. " SHUT UP!!!" he said as he placed his hand on my face, tears were running down my face, I was trying to move but my body was trapped and he was forcefully kissing my skin and at the same time untying my robe. I just closed my eyes and I went limp and then he removed his hand from my face. " I will make you feel things you have never felt before," he licked the side of my face. " FATHER!!!! MOTHER!!!! JINGYI!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!" I screamed loudly again. "A-Yuan you're making me so mad, why won't you listen to me!!!" he removed his pants with his one hand and then forced himself into. " MOTHER PLEASE!!!!" I screamed loudly as I felt the pain shooting through out my body. " Father please," I whispered softly as he moved inside of me and I just closed my eyes and my whole brain just shut down.

When I opened my eyes he was off me and sitting in the corner and staring at me, I pulled up my robe and I tried sitting up but the pain was more than I could take, I could see that my white robe was smeared in blood. " Will you live with yourself?" I asked as I looked at him. " Are you happy now?" I stood up and I wanted to scream out loud, all I wanted at this moment was my parents.

I walked out of the room and walked slowly towards Jingshi, I knocked on the door when I arrived I heard father and mother talking happily. "Mother," I whispered softly as the tears rolled down my face. "Please open," I knocked harder this time and I heard footsteps coming toward the door and when father opened the door I threw myself. " Lan Yuan," he said alarmed as he caught me," I started weeping terribly. " Why are you bleeding, what happened?" I just held onto him without wanting to let go, I heard mother's footsteps coming and I could feel the murderous aura that now surrounded him. " Who did this to you? Who touched you?" I cried very loudly, he pulled me away from father and he disappeared for a moment.

Mother carried me to the bathroom and when I looked into his eyes they were blood red. " A-Yuan who did this to you?" I couldn't even say his name, mother placed me gently on the water and I flinched when the warm water touched my skin, father left the room quietly. " You have to tell me what happen my love," he caressed my skin as he washed my body when he was done he removed me from the water, dried me and got me dressed, then he carried me outside.

Just as we were halfway to the medicine king I would assume I heard this sickening snapping and crackling of bones and a loud piercing scream, mother dropped me off at the medicine king and left quietly.

Wei Ying

In my whole entire existence I have never seen Lan Zhan pissed as much as he was pissed, when he broke Haoren's legs I could feel the satisfaction he got from hearing the sickening crack, after I dropped A-Yuan off I went to Lan Zhan before he killed that child himself before I get the chance too, in just a few seconds Haoren was unrecognizable and a lot of disciples had gathered around Lan Zhan trying to keep him away from Haoren. " You and Wei Ying like picking on my nephew!" and it was like he had twisted a knife deep into Lan Zhan because he pulled out his sword and aimed it at him. " Your nephew forced himself on my son! And you think I will let it go? If anything is wrong with my son all of Yunmeng and Lotus Pier will die, I promise you that," his eyes were glowing a light blue colour and Jiang Cheng's footsteps came to halt and he looked at his nephew who needed the medicine king.

Lan Qiren came to us and he was heavily out of breath. " What is going on here!?" he asked just a mere seconds later Jingyi came, he was carrying a lot of bags looking all happy. When he spotted me, he came towards me. " Father-in-law," he said in greeting. " What is going on?" I contemplated telling him but it was futile hiding it from him. " You have to stay calm okay?" he nodded his head. " A-Yuan is with the medicine king because Haoren forced himself on him," he looked at me as if what I said didn't register. " You mean he r.." he couldn't even finish the word because he immediately lost his mind and went straight unrecognizable Haoren and beat him up, on the other hand I had to keep Lan Zhan calm and it wasn't easy. This gaddamn lover of mine is very strong and if he slips from me I swear Haoren won't live and I will have a fiancé murderer, the other disciples grabbed Jingyi while the other's took Haoren away; Lan Zhan's blue aura was starting to expand out and surrounding everyone. " Lan Zhan," I called him softly as I stood in front of him, placing my hands on his face. " Baby I need you to calm down and come back to me, A-Yuan is scared and he need his father," he looked at me and the blue aura started fading away, Lan Qiren was about to say something to Lan Zhan but I shook my head at him. " Not now," he huffed like a child but still didn't say anything. " Jiang Cheng remember what I said I'd do if your nephew hurt my son again?" Jiang Cheng's eyes widened. " Wei Ying no," he sounded like he was pleading me but I wasn't myself I had no time to listen to his please. " Wei Ying take me to A-Yuan," I grabbed Lan Zhan and Jingyi with me to the medicine king, when we arrived there A-Yuan had fallen asleep.

The medicine king bowed and greeted us. " How is he?" I asked softly. " He's okay there isn't any damage, he didn't go through with it he just entered him very roughly. He is very terrified though, I think that you will have to keep a watchful eye on him, he is no longer in pain and the bleeding has stopped," I sighed in relief, Jingyi went to lay next to A-Yuan and kissed his forehead gently as he whispered the words 'I'm sorry' over and over. " Lan Zhan stay here with them I have something I need to do," I said softly and I kissed my baby on his forehead and I left, I had a score to settle and Jiang Cheng thinks what Lan Zhan did was bad then he hasn't seen nothing yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 3.5K 24
When Wei Ying woke up in the past during his time in Cloud Recesse, he is shock to see Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli in front of him. He remember seein...
38.4K 2.1K 12
When Wei Ying removed his hand from Lan Zhan hand, he look up at Lan Zhan, he can see the hurt, the sadness and how devastated Lan Zhan is when he se...
50.1K 3.1K 22
When Wei Ying let go of Lan Zhan hand, Lan Zhan know that he doesn't want to live in a world where there is no Wei Ying , the person who he consider...
265K 16K 27
Story of the two life love, fate brought them together again, but will Lan Zhan and Wei Ying able to recognize each-other in a new life? Doctor Xiao...