My Sensitive Professor || KTH

By KduzzFanatic

This is a cozy mystery filled with extreme romance which takes place in a mysterious college... you drop out... More

- Reconcile
- Questions & Confusion (1/3)
- Questions & Confusions (2/3)
- Questions & Confusions (3/3)
- Answers
- First Fight?
-Misunderstandings?
Update !!Not a chapter
- Possesive
-Ignoring
-Lie
- I'm Sorry
Update
- My Sensitive Boyfriend
- Protective
- Her Uncle
- Lipstick (cringe)
- Childish
--Author
- silly
- lying? And Nayeon..!
- Understanding
- I am jealous
- Two Can Play At This
- ๐Ÿ”ž
-Dream of the future (Semifinal chapter)
-Final Part
Final Part (2)

Semi Final -Part 2

1.9K 98 6
By KduzzFanatic

We came back to the agency.....and also had our dinner just then Yeji and jimin came back from their date..... I looked at my  watch and it was 10pm......I am nervous.... I didn't want to come back here with Taehyung but he insisted that my mom won't find out..... to be honest I am afraid to go to the old library....... if you don't know what's happening now and are confused...... tonight we will be going to the old library.......

Rose ;
Lia will be alright right? (I asked with a nervous expression looking at Taehyung)

Taehyung ;
Don't worry.... she has a tracker with her.... moreover I don't think Mark will do anything to her as long as she is in her house.....or around people....but...

Rose ;
But she won't be around any people or in her house..... she will be taking a walk outside in the park near her house right now at 10pm........PURPOSELY.....

Taehyung ;
Which is why we have given her a tracker Rose ..! He won't do anything to her.....he wants information and as long as she gives him the information about us....she will be safe...which she will actually do...!

Jungkook ;
We got the permission to enter the old library.....I just spoke to Andrew.... and his father has given the permission to investigate the case there..!

Jimin ;
It's brave of him considering the fact that college's reputation will somewhat get ruined....

Taehyung ;
But he has no choice since we are detectives he has to allow us to investigate.we could have talked to the principal but I don't wanna waste my time.....Andrew did a great job in convincing his father....but either way we would still get the permission to carry out our investigation it's just that we don't want to take it in our hand and ruin some things in the way.... (we all nodded agreeing at his words)

Jimin ;
Sam you done? (He asked looking at the hacker who was a girl sitting beside Yeji)

Just then me and taehyung received a message... I took out the phone and looked at the message from the unknown number......it was a picture of Lia tied up in the ropes unconscious and left on the cold floor..... looks like Taehyung received the same message.... we showed it to Jungkook and jimin..... there was no expression on our face......

Jungkook ;
Our plan is working so far....

Sam ;
I hacked his phone and his other devices...!!

Jimin ;
Good.... now listen you'll not do anything unless and until we say so.... you will do the work when I will give you the message ! Okay? Make sure your phone is always with
you......

Sam ;
Okay Jimin.....

Yeji ;
Oh (she looked surprised at the screen) wait a minute (she said scrolling at the bottom and now only 2 pictures were seen) now you guys are safe to see the screen I have
hided Lia's pictures....

Taehyung ;
Ahhh damn..... me and my girl look so cute here..... Sam please send that photo of me pecking Rose's forehead..... (he said smirking while looking at the screen..... out of curiosity I looked at the screen..... Sam had hacked into Mark's phone and it had pictures of me and taehyung holding hands and him pecking my forehead.... well I
kinda expected this.... )

Jungkook ;
Ahh this Mark guy is so Dumb (he laughed)

Jimin ;
Ya right...!

Taehyung ;
I think we should go to the college now.....! Lia might have already told mark about us having the key and going to the old library tonight.....he must be waiting for us there.....

Rose ;
Okay I am ready let's go....
—————-

Ahh it's so cold out here.....this college looks so creepy at night..... it sends shivers in my whole body......Taehyung held my hand intertwining our fingers rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand....he is trying to warm me up....... we made our way inside the college..... nobody dares to stop us since Taehyung,Jimin, Jungkook are detectives....they showed them the id and they let us in.....

When we went inside I saw Mark standing there with a smirk..... looks like he was waiting for us.....good work lia.....

Mark ;
I never thought I would had to sneak into the college this late and  my seniors would comeback to this college to find jin's killer......(he said arrogantly....)ah this bitch Lia snitched on me the last moment.... and now the key is with you guys..... it will be better if you hand me the key now....!

Taehyung ;
What if-

Mark ;
Ahhh....how about I leak something important about you guys and Lia? Ah and Rose how careless of you to leave your mom and grandmother all alone in LA? You surely don't care about them....? And you jimin Your sister who is currently attending university in New York.... she is studying alone in the library.... ah I don't think she is alone though.......and jungkook your dad he is currently going home from his office.... what if he gets into an accident?oh shit....I hope he will be safe.....everyone will be safe....you can save your dear ones by giving that key to me now...! one message from me is enough to kill everyone dear to you guys.....( he smirked)

Rose ;
W-what? (I looked at Taehyung terrified as tears flowed out of my eyes continuously.... no no no I don't want anything to happen to my mom and grandmother....)

Mark ;
Awww Rose don't cry..... I promise they will be safe just persuade your boyfriend to hand me the key...!

Jungkook ;
Why do you want the key? Why are you so desperate? Are you the one who killed Jin then?

Taehyung's hand formed a fist as he heard jin's name..... Jimin held his shoulders preventing him from hitting Mark.....

Mark ;
Jungkook I don't think I need to answer any of your questions...... just give me the damn key.....!!!!!! And leave...! Or else-

Jimin ;
You can't do shit...Mark.... (Jimin smirked taking out his phone and typing something)

Jimin ;
Taehyung handcuff him...!

Mark ;
Don't be foolish..... (he looked confused at Jimin)if I don't send them any message within 5 minutes....they will kill your family.....! And I am sure you guys can't unlock my phone without the password in 5 minutes..... you guys can't hack in 5 minutes....( he smirked as Taehyung went towards him grabbing his both hands behind his back handcuffing him)

Jungkook ;
You are the main suspect in the case right now.... whatever you have said is being  recorded.... we have all the rights to handcuff you......(mark looked even confused hearing to Jungkook)

Jimin ;
And about hacking your phone..... we have hacked your phone even before we came here..... and by now I am sure all the pictures of Lia,rose and taehyung will be deleted permanently from all your devices..... moreover the little mission of yours is also cancelled by the hacker.....Now you can't spoil Lia and Rose's life by creating scandals about them and also kill our family..... how foolish of you to not know that we are detectives.....

Rose ;
Looks like Lia did a Great job...! She told him everything except the part of you guys being detectives..... (I shook my head looking at mark)

Mark ;
What?

Rose ;
Don't be confused.... let me tell you everything about today...!

Flashback - today afternoon

Me and taehyung are going out maintaining a distance of 5 meters with each other....I am damn sure Mark will do something to Lia..... he seems like a psycho.....just then I
felt like someone was following me......I turned to see who it was.... just then that person hid behind the wall..... the person's arm was quite visible as he had held his phone out to record something?..... so mark is following us now?

I told Taehyung about Mark following us..... as we came away from the college..... Taehyung held my hand and pecked my forehead...and whispered.. "let's make him
believe we are unaware of him.... anyway he will lose the photos even before he can blackmail us" he smirked and pulled away just then Lia came towards us looking
shocked ? Well obviously she doesn't know about me and Taehyung yet..! We all sat inside the car and drove off...

Lia ;
What's happening...? I didn't know you guys were-

Taehyung ;
Yes we are in a relationship but now listen to me carefully...... after we reach the agency I will give you a tracker make sure to have it with you.... hide it inside your dress maybe? Now that mark has seen you with me .. he might try to do something.....or even kidnap you.....

Lia ;
W-what?

Taehyung ;
Don't Panick..... he won't do anything.....he will just try to get information out of you..... just tell him everything about you giving the key to us because we threatened you about
your family....! And don't tell him anything about us being detectives..... make sure you tell him about Jungkook and jimin so that it seems whatever you are telling is true.....he
will think that you couldn't fight against four of us..... and eventually gave the key....give him an opportunity to kidnap you....! I promise you that we will get you out safe...! And one more thing make sure you hide the tracker properly....

Lia ;
Okay I am trusting you on this..!

Mark's Pov after you guys drove off

This bitch is with jin's brother....and Rose too..... it's not a good sign...!I was right from the moment Taehyung became a professor !!! He came here to find his brother's killer..... smart....I can't let that happen..... I will have to get to Lia and find out their plan....! Why would they be friends with lia out of nowhere? They don't even belong to the same department....!

should I involve Mina in this ? After all she is a part of it..... i need her help in kidnapping Lia....! if something happens tonight or if I get caught even before kidnapping her... then Mina might be of help..... yes I need to tell her..... except the
part where I have Lia's N***s ...!!!I went to find Lia and tell her everything.....
—————
Back to present

Mark ;
F*uk...! Ahhhhhhh damn it (he shouted making me flinch from my place)

Jimin ;
The way you were trying to get the key from Lia to the extent of blackmailing her...and trying to threaten us using our family clearly tells how desperate you are to get in the old library first..... 

Taehyung ;
It's evident enough that you are trying to get rid of any evidence that is inside.... which might get you in trouble ..... once I find the evidence you will have to deal with me..I will make sure you receive the punishment by the law for making my brother suffer....! I thought that you were helping someone but No,I am now certain that you are my brother's killer.....! (He tried to sprint towards mark trying to throw a punch on his face but Jungkook held him back....)

Jimin ;
It's almost 12:30am now.... I think we should get inside the old library...! And try to find evidence as soon as possible...! If we can't make it today then we will have to close the college tomorrow and continue searching....

Jungkook ;
I will bring Mark with me....I can't take the risk of sending him to the agency now..as it's midnight and there is no one in there..!

We all nodded as Taehyung proceeded to open the lock..... Mark put his head down...he looked as if he was trying to plan something.... well he can't do anything now....! He is handcuffed and we are four while he is just one...!

Taehyung tried the key on the lock..... I just hope it opens now..... not gonna lie.... I am kinda afraid.....  but the thought that even if the old library is haunted it's Jin.... our friend he wouldn't harm us in any way...calms me down..!

The door finally opened...! We stepped in as Jungkook dragged mark along with him...! I feel nostalgic.... so many memories buried in here..... me and my friends would always
hangout here in the evening when nobody was around..... I miss Jin.....We walked in climbing the stairs..... the stairs leading up is the way to the rooftop while the floor we
are in is the library..... the old library......

As we were going further something weird caught our attention...... is that is that a shadow ?? I moved a bit close towards Taehyung showing him the shadow.....

We all looked at each other..... I was kinda sweating and terrified at the same time.... where as Taehyung had tears emerging in his eyes..... he - he wants to meet Jin?.... he
looked at me.... and held my hand and mouthed " he won't harm us he is my brother"...... I felt bad and hung my head low and continued walking holding his hand as tears slowly emerged in my eyes remembering Jin....

To be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 78.8K 67
This story is about two people, Yn & Taehyung, who gets arranged into a marriage by their families.. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—บ : ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ...
23.2K 828 15
[BOOK 1] do you ever heard about warewolf alpha? They Come to the human world just to find their mates.......... once they find their mate...
132K 8.5K 31
"She'll want what I give her. She'll want what I want. And I want to see you vanish from our lives so that I will be the only one in her life. Only m...
10.1K 173 17
"I don't like people who are DISOBEDIENT" โ™ก hii guys this is my first ff that I'm writing here hope you all are going to like this!! KINDLY NOTE THA...