𝟏 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐋 - 𝙎𝙄𝙍𝙄𝙐𝙎...

By cassiopeia_berlin537

"Sage Marie Mary, You Are A Witch," Sage Marie Mary, The Future Queen Of England, Receives A Letter From An... More

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
↠Prologue - 001*
↠The Queens Dismay - 002
↠A Commoner - 003
↠Hogwarts - 004
↠A New Day - 005
↠A New Year - 006
↠Long Live The Queen - 007
↠Long May You Reign - 008
↠Queen - 009
↠Will You Be There? - 010
↠The Stars - 011
↠Awkward - 012
↠Secrets That Can't Be Kept - 013
↠Innocence - 014
↠Jealousy - 015
↠Summertime Saddness - 016
↠Legerdemain - 017
↠A House Divided Against Itself Cannot Stand - 018
↠Majesty - 019
↠Death Among Us - 020
↠One Against All - 021
↠Losing The Living - 022
↠Wait For It - 023
↠Mudblood - 024
↠Pranks and Parties - 025
↠Yes's and Hangovers - 026
↠Mock Exams and Wall Colors - 027
↠Summer - 028
↠Friendly Approval - 029
↠Royals Don't Wait - 030
↠Name Change- 031
↠Engagement Rings - 032
↠Last Of The Firsts - 033
↠The Fall Of A King - 034
↠The Rise Of A Queen - 035
↠The Date - 036
↠One Last Time - 037*
↠Alexander - 038*
↠The Annoucement - 039*
↠Christmas - 040*
↠Silence - 041*
↠Turning Point - 042*
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
↠Where Can We Go? - 043*
↠Exhaustion - 045*
↠Desolation - 046*

↠Diagnosis - 044*

1.3K 37 15
By cassiopeia_berlin537

D I A G N O S I S —

The air felt cold. Not because of the freezing air surrounding the castle in the January month, but because of the numb feeling Sage felt in her chest, in her soul. Nothing felt right, nothing was okay. This felt like a death sentence. Is this how her mother felt? For all of those years? It was crushing.

She thought her life was just beginning, not starting to come to its' end.

Sage didn't want many others to know. Sirius was going to know, there was no doubt about it, but the others. . . even James, knowing that their time was limited now gave her a new fear. She didn't want the others to know and try to limit her, tell her she needs to relax or take it easy all the time. Sage didn't want any time wasted because of excess worry.

Jasper and Eden had returned to their classes the next day, while Sage spent many more hours sleeping once again before she was able to retain consciousness fully. By the end of that day, around dinner time, Sage was able to stand out of bed again and bring herself to the bathroom and back to bed.

Sirius was heading up to her, hoping he would finally get to see her and know what was wrong, if she was okay. And he was lucky, because there she was with Madam Pomfrey, wearing an oversized white nightgown with her hair up in a loose ponytail. Exhaustion was heavy on her features, and something else was causing a void in her eyes.

"Princess?" Sirius called out to his fiancée in a soft voice.

Both Sage and the Medi-Witch turned to face him, Sage's expression dropped from its already frown covered face.

He felt sick to his stomach. Why was she looking at him like that? Like seeing him was the worst thing that could've happened to her?

Like how his mother looked at him most time's.

"I'll. . . I'll give you two some privacy." Poppy gave them a tight smile and walked away from the two, going into her office.

"What is happening?" Sirius felt like he was shaking. Why was this making him feel like a child? So completely out of control of everything around him.

"I. . . I'm so sorry. I know you've been so worried-"

"Jasper won't tell me what's going on and neither will Eden. Are you okay? Princess, I need you to be honest with me, please." Sage felt heartbroken just looking at him, his dark grey eyes held a reflection of confusion and hopelessness.

"I can show you the papers, it has everything on them." She turned and walked next to where her bed was, grabbing the stack of medical paperwork with all of her information.

She felt like an even bigger coward than before. Sage couldn't even say out loud, that she was dying, doomed. All she could manage to bring herself to do was give the love of her life the papers that said their forever would be cut short.

It was becoming a hopeless existence for the young queen. Another royal lost to grips of an illness that history wouldn't remember properly, another forgotten queen. Her outlook, Merlin, was it turning dark.

The papers were in his hands, the diagnosis laid out in scrambled writing of a doctor.

This was it.

———

Jasper Windsor was a brilliant boy. He excelled in his courses and helped tutor student's in his free time. He was praise-driven, like his mother, and proud of his blood.

A year ago, his life hung on by a thread after he was brutally attacked after sneaking out of the castle because of the magic that ran through his blood.

They say that he, Jasper, and his siblings, are of unpure blood. They call them vile names and make vile threats against them simply because of how they were born. But, they didn't crush Jasper's pride, and neither did the scars he was left with.

When he was 13, Jasper had his first crush. His name was Clove Robin, and he was a year older than himself. They did everything together, and at Durmstrang, where people like Jasper weren't typically allowed, they were known to be inseparable.

To Clove, the final straw wasn't him finding out Jasper was a Muggleborn, no— it was him finding out Jasper was gay.

Clove Robin cut all contact with Jasper Windsor that day. And while the younger boy would see his old friend in the halls, Clove would pretend he didn't see him.

That was when shame started to build over something Jasper thought he wouldn't have to have shame in. Who he loved. But, years later that changed.

Regulus Black was an incredible boy. Smart, pureblood, and family-oriented. He came into Jasper's life through Sage, his sister trying to keep him safe and give him a friend, but they turned out to be so much more than just friends.

In so many ways, Regulus Black was the polar opposite of Jasper Windsor. From the basic of appearance, the dark hair and stormy eyes contrasting Jaspers' light fluffy blond and stunning blue eyes, to their statuses in the world. Jasper was the Prince of the Muggle people, and while his title held significance in the wizarding world, Regulus was the pureblood prince of their generation.

Jasper was sat in the library with Remus, the werewolf was quietly reading a book, and Jas was writing a letter.

It went like this,

TO THOMAS HOWELL,

               There is something I must inform you of. My sister was admitted to the hospital wing some days ago, and after proper care and deep investigation, they have found that she is the inheritor of a blood malediction curse placed on my family that also killed our mother. If I'm correct (which I always am) she is telling Padfoot tonight.

               I do not know who she will be telling as of now, but I felt like I had to keep you up to date.

            Also, please do not forget about the meeting, it will be at 3 PM as discussed.

                                  Love,
                                     Yours.

You see, the two boys covered up their chemistry with the term "Brother", but they have always been more than that.

Jasper Windsor was unconditionally and unapologetically in love with Regulus Black, as was the other.

Now, it may be confusing as to why this is important right now, but it will all make sense in time.

———

still not dead lol

my brand is disappearing from this story for months at a time and then giving you a shitty update so i'm sorry:(

i'm not going to air out my shit on my wattpad page but i will be very clear about this fact. i have been extremely depressed this last year, and due to some things happening this summer i was unmedicated for most of it and was at my worst point for months. alas, i am once more medicated and am starting to see improvements

i'm hoping to finish this story sooner than later, so things (no promises) should start picking up pace.

i love you all, stay hydrated, make sure to eat
-cass:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 1.1K 15
𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
39.8K 1.3K 29
"So if its words that you are looking for McKinnon, I am fluently gifted with the art of speaking. But I'd much rather spend every day showing you ex...
9.9K 299 15
Where Harry James Potter hopelessly pines after a girl and won't stop asking her out. When history repeats itself and a certain arrogant boy with eme...
72.2K 3.1K 54
in which phones exist at hogwarts, and sirius black gets added to a group chat with a bunch of unknown numbers. WRONG NUMBER. | MARAUDERS ERA. marl...