Love and Hate

נכתב על ידי SaanviBhaskar

A story about rose Weasley and Scorpius Malfoy who are madly in love with each other but their parents are bo... עוד

Beginning
Departure
Sequestered Truth
The Malfoys
The Past
Hogwarts Express
The First Encounter
Unexpected Mystery

Enshrouded Side

23 3 6
נכתב על ידי SaanviBhaskar

-----------------------------------

{ "How do you know who's behind the door?? The train could be invaded by some dangerous people!!" Scorp said, as he took a step towards her, his hand still covering her wrist. Rose signed and put her free hand in her pocket and pulled out a wand. "We have wands and we are supposed to use them, we are 18 and we have full permission to use it on muggles as well, besides Hogwarts Express being invaded sounds too good to be real!!!!" Rose said and she stepped closer to Scorp, Now only an inch or two separating their faces. }

"TOO GOOD??" Scorpius asked, "Are you so desperate to get in trouble???" Scorpius asked sarcastically, not realizing how close they are. "I don't get in trouble, getting caught is for losers!!!" Rose said looking up at Scorpius boldly.

 "Knock Knock!!!" their conversation was interrupted by the sound of the from the person on the other side of the door. "Look!!!" Rose pointed out to the glass window. "what??" Scorpius yelled as he took out his wand and pointed it towards the window. As soon as Scorpius turned around Rose quickly opened the door behind him. "Oh dear!!!" said Mrs. Jean. 

"What's going on in here?" asked Mrs. Jean carefully observing the positions of Scorp and Rose. Scorp had his wand pointed at Mrs. Jean and had a file in another, while Rose just leaned against the door with her arms crossed around her chest. Scorpius immediately lowered his wand and looked over to Rose, who now had a smirk on her face and, signaled him to explain whatever he was doing. 

"My apologies Mrs. Jean, I thought you were an intruder!!!!". "Oh there are no intruders here!!!" Mrs. Jean with a smile and gave them an envelope. "Your Headmistress asked me to give this to you!!!" she said and closed the door behind her. 

"Nice going!!!" said Rose as she snatched the envelope from Scorp's hand and sat down on the seating area to read. "YEAH, IT WAS REAL NICE OF YOU TO THOW ME UNDER THE BUS!!!!!!!" Scorpius yelled with his eyes turning sharp with angry. "You were the one who thought the Hogwarts Express was intruded!!!!" she said, as she smirked at Scorp noticing his anger. 

"Why did you snatch the envelope from me Mrs. Jean handed it to me!!!!!" Scorp complained and stomped his feet like a little kid. "Well, you are too slow at reading and, don't expect me to care if you start crying like a little kid!!!!" said Rose with a smirk and a disgusting  face, as she opened the envelope. 

"What does it say???" asked Scorp. "That you should shut up and let me read!!!!" said Rose as she raised her eyebrows. "I thought you were fast at reading!!!!" said Scorpius mocking her. "Well, I thought you were smart but we can't always be right can we???" said Rose shutting Scorpius once and for all from this sarcastic battle. 

"It's a letter!!" said Rose. "Here!!" she said as she placed the letter on the table. Scorp was taken aback as Rose was clam and wanted to read the letter together with him. She wasn't really mean, she was just different, he couldn't describe what it was about her but she was unique to him. He decided it was for the best to stay quite and observe her characteristic before he reached a conclusion about her.   

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZADRY      

                         Head Mistress : Minerva McGonagall

(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Mr. Malfoy and Mrs. Weasley, 

We are pleased to inform you that you are the heads of Hogwarts for this upcoming year. We expect coordination and positivity among  both the heads. The heads are required to meet the     undersign as they arrive at Hogwarts. Coordination and enthusiastic planning held in the 9 hours of journey will be supported. Incase of  inappropriate and misbehavior  will lead to cancelation of heads.

Yours Sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall                                                                                                                                                         Headmistress                       

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well great start on the coordination and positivity!!!!" Rose said sarcastically. "And you are helping a lot!!!!!" Scorp replied sarcastically again. "There is a really high possibility that the cancelation of heads will take place!!!" Rose said as she crossed her arms around her chest. "Well any ideas how we can forbid each other, from killing one another!!!!" Scorp replied with the same tone of sarcasm. "Lets start by not getting in each other's nerve!!" Rose suggested. "Fine!!" Scorp replied slightly mad. 

"If only Ivy hadn't told me about you!!!!" Scorp murmured to himself . "Wait you know Ivy???" Rose questioned with a surprised look on her face. "Ya, I grew up with her and a bunch of my other friends and we are still close!!!!" Scorp replied brushing Rose's question off. "Wait, you are talking about Ivy Parkinson right???" Rose leaned into Scorp's answer. "OMG!!, yes!!!" Scorp replied annoyed by Rose's endless questions. 

"Then what happened to you???" Rose asked. "What do you mean what happened???" Scorp asked as he raised his eyebrow at her question. "Oh you know!!" Rose said not willing to be rude. "No I don't know!!!" Scorp turned towards her mad. "Why do you live in the library 24/7?"; "Why are you such a nerd??" Rose asked emotionlessly. "BEACUSE UNLIKE YOU SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO ACTUALLY WORK HARD TO GET GOOD GRADES AND NOT EVERY ONE ARE BORN SMART!!!!" Scorp yelled at Rose. 

" OH, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD I WORK AND NOT EVERYBODY HAS A LOW IQ AND HAS TO SIT THROUGH LONG HOURS JUST TO GET A SPELL RIGHT. EVERYONE HAS A DIFFERENT STUDY PATTERN AND YOUR'S INVOLVES BEING A NERD. OH, AND I AM SORRY THAT I AM SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU AND THAT YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH A LITTLE COMPETATION" Rose yelled back absolutely mad.  

"THAT IS NOT TRUE!!!" Scorp yelled. " WELL, LOOKS LIKE IT TO THE WHOLE HOGWARTS!!!!!" Rose yelled harder. Scorp signed as he turned his back towards her. Rose continued to do the same. "Damn that women is really mean, even Ivy had never been so mean to me before!!!!" Scorp thought to himself. "Who does he think he is?? he doesn't even know me!!!!" Rose thought to herself. "You know what maybe I should just apologize and deal with her for a year and then we will separate ways anyway!!!" Scorp debated within himself. "Should I just apologize?? I have never been so mean to anybody, and I really want to be the head of the following year. 

"Look, I am really sorry, I didn't mean to say those things!!!!" Rose said as she built up the courage to turn around and face Scorp. "I am sorry too, I shouldn't have pushed you so hard!!!!" Scorp said surprised by Rose's apologize. "Stupid James!!!" Rose murmured to herself. "You mean James Potter??" Scorp whispered loud enough that Rose could hear. "You know James??" Rose questioned also in a whisper. "Yeah, he is really sweet and a nice person!!!!" Scorp replied avoiding eye contact.

 "How do you know James Potter??" Scorp asked finally looking up at Rose. "He is my cousin!!!!"; "And a dumbass!!" Said Rose still looking down and regretting her actions. "What??"  Scorp said confused. "Well he was the one that mentioned or guessed that, you might be the Head Boy and that you don't like me cause, you work really hard and I just top without working as hard. So I became a little defensive over myself, hence my actions!!" explained Rose as her face turned red from embarrassment.       

"Well guess you weren't the only one who got defensive!!!!" Said Scorp as his hand twisted itself in the back of his head. "Okay, I am aware that I top but, that much information is not sufficient buddy!!!" Rose said as she teased him a little. "Ivy told me she had spoken to you a couple of times and she found you very cool. If you know Ivy she never likes anyone before almost killing them and she also mentioned that she didn't try to kill you. You have no idea how many times she has tried to kill me as a joke, she still does. She explained how good you are with competition and I am not the best at it. It just struck with me that you are way better than me and that probably my friends like you or accept you more than me. You made me feel Insecure with my own friends Weasley, Hence my actions!!!" Scorp said and let out a smile at how dumb they both sound. 

" I have no idea how we top cause we sound so dumb, immature, insecure and idiotic!!!!" said Rose as she let out a small laugh as Scorpius joined in. Never in a million years had they ever thought that they would ever share a laugh together. "Wait, didn't you just tell you James Potter is your cousin???" Scorp asked. "Yep!!" Rose replied. "Then you must know the potters and must have met Harry potter!!!" Scorp said with excitement in his eyes. "Yup, harry potter is my Dad's sister's husband so he is my uncle!!!!"; "But to be honest he is my mom's and my dad's best friend so we are extremely close!!!!" Rose replied to Scorpius Question still with a smile on her face. 

"Woah, how does it feel it know the person who literally has no fear??" asked Scorp. "Oh trust me that's not true!!!" Rose said with a light laugh. "Well, that's what everyone says!!!!" said Scorp with a huge smile. "His second biggest fear is my aunt Ginny!!" said Rose. "Really? I thought that was gonna be first!!!! what is the first then???" Asked Scorp. "My mom!!" answered Rose. "Oh, you did tell me they were bestfriends!!!" said Scorp and let out a laugh. 

"Don't mind me asking but how's you relationship with your aunt?? I never had an uncle or an aunt!!" Scorp explained. "well, that the exact opposite for me I have a lot of uncles and just 1 aunt but she is amazing basically saves my arse whenever I get in trouble!!!!"Said Rose dramatically. "Oh really? I thought you never got in trouble!!!" Said Scorp with a grin drawn on his face. "Oh definitely not in school but I get in trouble everyday at home!!!!"; "My mom's too smart she catches me quickly!!!!" Said Rose as she laughed. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings humans, 

Hope You are alive as you are reading it and the ghosts shouldn't y'all supposed to be scaring the first years??? Anyway I am Obligatory to ask if you are doing alright but don't bother answering unless you are a witch, wizard or a magical creature. Who cares about muggles anyway. If you did like this part vote, comment and share or I will Proceed to hex you. Since I am supposed to be polite, if you didn't do the above then  I sincerely apologize for your death. Thank you for reading!!!! You are also allowed to message the Author and the Author says she would love to talk to you guys {No idea why she cares about people so much, but I was asked to put it in or I am fired} Stay safe and Be happy or not IDC

XOXO 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

174K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
105K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
211K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...