ꜰɪʀᴇ ᴏɴ ꜰɪʀᴇ • ꜰᴏᴜʀ/ᴛᴏʙɪᴀꜱ ᴇᴀ...

By KayleighFlavell

They're both the same. Fiery attitudes. Heart of pain. Icy glares. They are playing a dangerous game. Fire o... More

°ᴄᴀꜱᴛ°
°ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ°
° 1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
A/N:
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°23°
°24°
°25°
Urgent!

°5°

19.2K 436 424
By KayleighFlavell

It was the next day at gun practice, Blair crouched down locking eyes with the target before pulling the trigger the bullet landing where she wanted it to. Her face was blank as she moved onto the next box hitting the further away target.

Four raised his eyebrows clearly impressed with this action, Blair had not a single emotion in her face, though deep down a million emotions were flooding her body.

After training, she passed the leader board, noticing she was fifteenth, last week she was on twenty.

She then went on the bags in the gym, hitting the bag making it swing. She threw another punch looking down at her raw cut hands. Feeling a presence behind her, she turned her head slightly to see Four observing her, she rolled her eyes and continued hitting the bag.

"Your too tense," his deep voice spoke, "you have no control," he continued.

Blair ignored him, continuing to hit the bag, her way.

"good to know," Blair replied.

"you have to relax your body," he spoke edging closer.

"Loosen up a little, but not too much," as he said that he grabbed Blair's waist, she turned to look at him, his warm hands making her melt slightly, making her ease.

She gulped at the sudden rush of butterflies that filled her stomach.

Four gave a light smile, realising her nervousness.

"Your fast, your strong, you can win but not if your glued to the spot and tense," he spoke softly removing his hands, Blair missed the warmth, internally whining.

"You get in, get a jab to the throat gives you time to do more damage," he continued making eye contact with Blair.

"Four!" someone called out making Four turn his head.

"Keep working," was all he said before walking off.

Was Four...nice? To her.

Was Blair letting her guard down and becoming too soft?

Was Blair...developing more than friends feelings for Four?

Like a crush.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the sounds of whines, she turned to see Tris being beaten by Molly. Molly had the upper hand.

Tris crawled away panting, "stop! stop!" she protested.

"I'm done."

"You need to stop?" Eric asked.

Tris nodded, breathing rapidly, blood trickling down her nose.

"Okay, everyone take a break!" Eric bellowed, he then gave Tris his hand helping her up.

That's weird. Blair thought to herself.

Eric had took them, to near the chasm. He had Tris stood next to him, his hand on her lower back. Blair scrunched her face up in confusion.

"you uhh, feeling a little better?" Eric asked as he approached the thin metal path that stopped them from falling into the chasm.

As they stepped on the path, Eric threw Tris grabbing her hand connecting it with the railing along the metal path. Tris put her other hand on.

"You got three options: hang there and I'll forgive your cowardice, fall and die or give up, but if you give up your out," Eric listed.

Tris strained biting her lip.

Her knuckles turned white as her grip tightened.

Christina and the others came to see what was up, looking at a dangling Tris.

Her hands started to slip as the water of the chasm dripped onto her fingers.

The eerie silence increased the tension in the air.

She wasn't going to last, or was she?

"Time!" Eric bellowed, Christina and Al ran to help while Blair walked off.

She couldn't deal with the pressure.

Her conversation with Tori swimming back to her.

Later that day, they had taken the train to out of the city, by amity.

"We protect every life that lives within this fence without fail. That's why we train you the way we do. To teach you not to give up," as he said the last bit he looked over at Blair who was day dreaming for the billionth time today. Four chuckled shaking his head lightly.

The train came to a stop alerting Blair out of her daydream.

"It's been quiet out here for years, but that could change at any moment. And we need to prepare for when it does," Four stated as they walked towards the fence.

Blair had never been this far out before.

But she loved it, how the sun sat right in the middle of the sky and how the new place sparked an adventure in her. 

They had climbed the stairs and onto the fence, looking at the stretched out green fields that lay below them. Amity was spread out across the fields and crops, farming. 

"What's out there?" Tris asked. 

"Monsters," Christina chuckled. 

"Amity farms," Will and Adrian said in unison. 

"Beyond that?" Blair asked. 

"Places that never recovered from the war," Al spoke this time. 

"Do you know?" Blair asked facing Four, who was stood next to her. 

"Let's just say they built this fence for a reason," Four sighed.

They returned back to dauntless now doing knife practice. 

Blair stood up straight, lining her eyes up with the target before throwing the blade through the air, with a satisfying thump it hit the target.

And again.

And again. 

"wow, your pretty good at this, done it before?" Lilith asked from beside her. 

"No," Blair replied softly. 

Over the few weeks of training her and Lilith became close friends, she liked Lilith, though she was all soppy and sweet and Blair was the complete opposite she saw something in Lilith no one else did, potential. 

Adrian and Lilith liked each other but were too afraid to confess their feelings for each, Blair being the love doctor. 

They both looked to the left to see Will throw another knife towards the target, it bouncing off the floor, again and again and again. 

Eric must've saw this, because he walked over to Will. 

"Go get it," Eric demanded. 

"What while they're throwing?" Will asked fear lacing his voice. 

"Are you afraid?" Eric challenged. 

"Of being stabbed by an airborne knife, yeah." 

"Everybody stop!" Eric commanded. 

"Stand in front of the target," Eric growled. 

Will clenched his jaw, walking slowly over towards the target. 

"Four give me a hand here," Eric smirked.

Four got up from his leaning position on the table. 

"Your gonna stand there, while he throws those knives, but if i see you flinch...your out. One thing you will learn here is that orders, are not options," Eric explained. 

Blair looked over towards Four, he was picking up blades flipping them in his hands, he then stood next to Blair but in front of Will. 

He lifted the blade up, moving it into place, so it was in aim of a piece of the target that wasn't Will. 

Just as Four was about to release the blade, Blair let out a cold and stern scoff, making Eric and Four turn their heads. 

"What?" Eric asked. 

"I mean this seriously, a bit pathetic if you ask me. Look, anyone can stand in front of a target, it doesn't prove anything," she rolled her eyes at Eric. 

"Then it should be easy for you to take his place."

"Easy, done," Blair walked to the target, Will thanking her. 

She stared straight into his chocolate brown eyes as he stared back into hers.

"Same rules apply," Eric spoke up. 

Four flung the blade through the air, it landing near her thigh, but nothing close.

Still Blair held a cold and serious expression. 

"Awww c'mon Four," Eric whined. 

Four then threw another one, it landing by her shoulder, again nothing close. 

"You can get closer than that," Eric complained. 

"You want me to giver her a little trim?" Four asked teasing the girl. 

"yeah, maybe a little off the top," Eric agreed. 

Four licked his lips, aiming another throw. 

It landed closer this time, but still nothing to do harm. 

Blair internally smirked, proud that she'd kept her straight face. 

And then another was threw, this time it had pierced the top of her ear, the pain pulsing through her body. But still, no flinch. She felt her ear go hot then wet, indicating that it was bleeding. 

"Points for bravery stiff, but not as many you just lost for opening your mouth," Eric pointed walking off. 

Everyone had left the room except Four who was wiping the blades. 

Blair reached her finger up to her ear, pulling it back. A fresh crimson red colour coated her finger. 

Blair walked off, not before Four stopped her. 

"You alright?" he asked. 

"You cut me," she spoke sternly. 

"I meant to."

"Dickhead," she muttered. 

"You think Eric was gonna let you off without a scratch, if he did it there would've been more damage," Four turned his body to Blair. 

"Or you could've convinced him not to do it at all," she groaned furiously stepping towards him. 

"Oh so this is my fault!" he exclaimed also taking a step forward. 

"Yes!"

Another step forward. 

"Well if you didn't open your mouth in the first place it wouldn't of happened," he growled at her. 

By now, Four and Blair were so close together that Blair could feel Four's hot breath against her face.

They both panted at the heated discussion.

Then Blair did something very unexpected. 

She went on her tip-toes and leaned in, locking their lips. 

Four didn't hesitate to respond to the kiss, grabbing the back of Blair's head. 

Their lips danced perfectly together, always in rhythm. 

His lips were sweet.

Blair craved this and apparently so did Four.

Being this close to Four and even doing this made Blair's legs weak.

They both broke for air panting, Blair looked into Four's eyes, those deep brown eyes. 

Four caressed her cheek with his thumb still panting. 

After a moment or two of staring at each other, taking in each other's perfections, they split ways, both smiling to themselves. 

A/N: I had to add that in!! The wait is finally over. They locked lips. And now we get to see some soft parts of Blair. I thought this was a nice chapter as they weren't screaming at each other, also did you see what I did with the chasm bit and how it was Tris instead of Christina ;) <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 1.2K 89
I know Divergent no-war stories have been done countless times, but they can never get old. In this fanfic, we will follow the lives of new Dauntless...
288K 5.3K 32
This is my interpretation of Divergent without the war. I've written another story about this topic, so be sure to check it out! Its called Divergent...
131K 3.1K 138
This is the second story in a trilogy: Change Of Heart (Book One)-complete To Save A City (Book Two)-complete To Change A City (Book Three)-in prog...
8K 211 16
INCOMPLETE******** Tobias Eaton AKA Commander Four is tasked to investigate a woman suspected to have connections with a rebel group. The only way fo...