ᐯIᒪᗴ {𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑔𝑥�...

Oleh Rllo74

DISCONTINUED "Born as the first moon of the year falls, part of a pair doomed for betrayal, gifted with the... Lebih Banyak

ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥
ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖
𝔹𝕆𝕆𝕂 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞
𝔹𝕆𝕆𝕂 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙
Update

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠

1.5K 77 36
Oleh Rllo74

                                     ꧁꧂
Cassie walked into the Great Hall with a bright smile, she was in an amazing mood despite her arguement with Caelum, not even him could bring her down.

She made a start for the Gryffindor table, sitting down next to Hermione and across from Harry and Ron.

She figured that Harry and Ron had made up since they were hanging out again. She was happy for the two boys, she knew Ron had been Harrys first friend and was grateful for the red head for being there for her cousin even if she didn't like Ron too much herself.

The three smiled at her, Hermione the most as she spoke "Congratulations Harry, I didnt get to tell you how amazing you did yesterday."

The raven haired boy grinned at her words "Thanks, dragon got me good though." Cassie scoffed "You did get the most aggressive, you dont always need to be so humble Harry."

Rons head sprang up as he spoke with his mouth full of food "Talking about being humble, Harry hasnt got a date to the ball yet, keeps turning girls down."

Cassie has been so caught up in her own world that she completely forgot about the ball and now she barely had a clue of what she wanted to do, mostly with her and Hermione having shared their intimate moment.

"Do you have a date yet Cassie?" Harry asked bringing the raven haired girl out of her thoughts. She then shook her head no and looked beside her at Hermione who was looking down, noticeably avoiding the conversation.

Cassie tried to meet her gaze and even nudges her shoulder but nothing, Hermione refused to even look up at her.

She thought maybe that the bushy haired girl was waiting for Cassie to ask her.

Now the Slytherin definitely wanted to go wit Hermione, there was no doubt about that, but was it worth the risk.

Her Uncle would be pissed and would surely punish her for embarrassing the family. Plus what would everyone else think, well she cared much less about that.

She decided to risk it, she wanted to have a fun time and going with anyone that wasn't the bushy haired girl would pretty much prohibit that.

꧁꧂

Cassie sat in Cedrics bedroom, the two of them talking about the ball.

The two had gotten rather close this year and Cassie was very happy about it. She appreciated Cedric and how his view on the world was very different from the ones she had known all her life.

Cedric provided a new outlook and he gave great advice which she was really in the need of right now.

"I just dont know how to ask her, like she deserves someone who would go all out for her but I have no clue what to do." Cassie groaned.

The brunette boy chuckled "You know, it really doesn't have to be a big thing, if she likes you then she'll say yes."

Cassie sat up from her previous position "How did you ask Cho?" she asked.

"Well, I took her on a date to Hogsmeade and just asked I guess." He shrugged while Cassie just let out another groan. "That really doesn't help me."

The boy laughed "Im serious Cas, what's the worst that could happen?"

"She could reject me and Ill be miserable for the rest of my days." She replied now shoving her face into a pillow which just made Cedric laugh anymore "I doubt that'll happen, Ive seen the way she looks at you, you both should just get hitched already."

Cassie snorted at his words "Would you be my man of honor?" She asked playfully while Cedric scoffed "Of course, now enough about this I have to focus on this damned egg."

"You still dont know what to do?" She asked while the boy shook his head.

"Well the others probably dont know either, I just wish I could help Ced." Cassie replied. "I know, its just so frustrating."

"Did you think the tournament would be easy?" She asked while the boy rolled his eyes and replied shortly "No."

Cassie sat up "Of course it wouldn't be, but you know what? Your one of the best people I know, and one of the smartest, there's a reason that cup chose you."

The brunette boy smiled at her words "Thanks Cas."

꧁꧂

"Ive decided." Cassie said to her friends who all sat gathered around the Slytherin common room.

"And what exactly would that be?" Daphne asked. "Im going to ask Hermione to the ball today." Cassie replied. She watched Theo, Daphne, and Joseph smile while Draco nodded slowly.

"Wont Lucius be mad though?" The blonde boy asked while Cassie just shrugged "Dont care, its time I do what I want."

Joseph nodded "Finally the indecisiveness is over." He said making the group laugh while Cassie scoffed "What, Ive been listening her debate it all day."

"So how are you going to ask her?" Theodore asked. "Well, its gonna be simple, im going to have Poppy make some of her favorite snacks and then invite her to my room and just ask."

Daphne smiled "Im happy for you Cas, this way we'll all have dates right?"

Leo had asked Daphne out earlier and of course she said yes. Draco would be going with Astoria, but she had no clue who Theodore and Joseph would be going with.

"Not all of us." Theo added while Joseph nodded next to him. "Yeah I dont get that, you both are literally husband material, Joseph not really, but still, you could get anyone you wanted." Daphne added.

Both boys shrugged "Dunno, was thinking of maybe asking Luna." Joseph said while Draco turned to him and made a face "Loony Lovegood?" He asked.

The brunette boy scoffed "Dont call her that, and yes, she's quite nice and I find her really interesting."

"Well I think you should go for it Joe." Cassie added with a smile as he shot her one back "What about you Theo?" she asked.

Theodore looked down and shrugged, Cassie could tell he was avoiding the subject.

Just like Cedric she had grown close with the boy and she really felt for his situation. Fancying a muggleborn but not wanting to ask them because of what everyone else would think. She was just happy she was brave enough to actually ask the person she wanted. Maybe she should've been a Gryffindor.

Just then she watched her brother descend from the staircase of the common room, Crabbe and Goyle behind him as his face fell when he spotted the group.

"Erm, shapes called a house meeting in the great hall." He said in an almost small voice as he walked out, avoiding eye contact.

The group got up and started walking while Cassie thought about her brother. They had always been very close, ever since this year and she really did miss him.

Now she didn't agree with his opinions whatsoever but part of her kind of felt bad for the brunette boy. I mean he did pretty much lose everyone this year because they didn't agree with his opinions even if a lot of them still weren't the biggest fans of muggle borns.

She sat down on the bleachers as she watched the rest of her house walk in, once they were all there Snape walked in and casted the table back towards the end of the room.

"Now, as you all know the Yule Ball is coming up in two weeks. There you will behave and uphold the reputation of Salazar Slytherin." The dark haired man spoke.

A chill went up through Cassies spine, knowing she was somehow a descendant of him and that they shared blood.

"That is why today, you will be learning how to waltz." He continued as the whole room groaned.

"Now up on your feet and pick a partner and dont make me do it myself." He said as everyone stood up.

Cassie spotted Joseph and Daphne pair up together so she walked over to Theodore and they both agreed to be partners.

The song started as Snape instructed them how to move their feet, but many of the Slytherins already knew how to waltz because of Sacred 28 Galas.

"So, I wanted to ask, but I know you dont really want anyone to know, are you going to ask Alan?" Cassie asked while they both swayed.

The brunette boy shook his head "No, I wish I was brave enough, but I can't. My mother would be furious and even though fathers...away he would probably break out if he heard."

Cassie nodded and chuckled "I bet my mother would do the same.

꧁꧂

It was now later in the evening as Cassie sat in her dorm room nervously counting her fingers. She had told Hermione to meet her there, but was now incredibly nervous.

Inside she set up all of Hermiones favorite snacks. A slice of meat pie, chocolate covered strawberries, pumpkin pasties and more. Poppy had really come through.

Bring her out of her thoughts was a knock on the door which she almost sprinted to but then she stopped to take a breath, trying to calm herself down.

she opened the door revealing just the girl she had been waiting very impatiently for. Hermione wore a red and gold jumper paired with light gray sweatpants.

"Come in." Cassie said with a smile while the other girl nodded. She watched Hermione gasp taking in everything in the room, all the food, the warmth that the fireplace and candles brought as well.

"Cassie, w-what is all of this?" Hermione asked with wide eyes while Cassie just shrugged and ushered her to is down on the green couch. "I just thought I'd do something for you, do you like it?" she asked nervously.

Hermione let out a scoff "Like it, I absolutely love it. You've gotten everything that I like." She said.

Cassie sat down on the other couch so that the two girls were facing each other "Well, I thought we were overdue for a talk and I just wanted to do something nice for you."

"well, you've truly outdone yourself with this Cas." Hermione said with a smile before taking a bite out of a strawberry.

Cassie couldn't take her eyes off of the girl, she was simply a piece of art that Cassie could stare at forever. Everything about her was just beautiful.

How the freckles fell on her cheeks and nose, how her eyes had tiny specks of gold in them, her voice and how it was slightly raspier in the evening, and most of all her personality an how she was so willing to give herself to those who needed her.

"You've got a little something." Cassie said as she just leaned forward, napkin in hand and wiped of a bit of strawberry juice that dribbles down the bushy haired girls chin.

"Thanks." Hermione said in a rather flustered tone as her cheeks burned red.

Cassie then cleared her throat "So I wanted to, erm ask you something." She spoke, Hermione nodding for her to continue, giving her a sweet smile that made Cassies bones weak.

"Well, erm, Im a bit nervous as you can tell so Ill just get it out then. Would you like to accompany me to the ball?" The raven haired girl asked sincerely.

She watched her smile falter as her eyes widened a bit "I-I know im a bit late, but I was hoping-" She said but was cut off from the bushy haired girls voice "Cassie."

"Yes?" She replied in a hopeful tone.

"I already said yes to someone else." Hermione said and Cassie just felt her heart break into two.

She really hadn't expected this, sure she was scared that Hermione might reject her, but she didn't actually think it would happen. And the fact that she was going with someone else, well that was just the nail in the coffin.

Cassie would have to watch her dream girl have the night of her life with someone else, suddenly she felt sick. In a instant the smile she had wore earlier was now nowhere to be seen.

"Cassie?" Hermione called out bringing the girl out of her head even thought her mind was racing.

"Who?" is all Cassie asked with a straight face, as if she felt no emotions. "I-Im not exactly telling anyone as of now, I-it was before we kissed and if you had asked me earlier I would've-" Hermione tried to explain but the Slytherin girl cut her off.

"Get out." Cassie said with no emotion while Hermione eyes widened "Cassie pleas-" She tried but Cassie interrupted her again.

"I won't say it again Granger, Get Out!" She said now slightly raising her voice in a tone that scared Hermione to death.

The bushy haired girl sighed and sat up as she made her way to the door, but not without looking back but Cassie didn't meet her gaze as she only stared down.

With another sigh she walked out of the room and closed the door gently.

꧁꧂

A/N Sooooooo chapter 28? I know im superrrr later with this and im very sorry, ive been on vacation so ive really been trying to relax and stuff but ill be home soon and that means more chapters! So a little angst for you guys and I hope you all like it. Thank you so much for the support you all have been showing this story and until next time!

Make sure you vote and follow me for more content!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.9K 114 35
≪ ☽ ≫ ──── ≪• ✾ •≫ ──── ≪ ☾ ≫ PJOxHP "Who are you supposed to turn to when the only one who can stop the tears is the one who made you cry in the fir...
1M 29.4K 88
She was born in the evilest prison ever created. She was taken away only after a few minutes of breathing. She was the only daughter of the wickedest...
2.5K 69 20
Gemini Malfoy, much like her twin Draco, is a Slytherin in every way: ambitious, proud, and cunning beyond measure. Not to mention that nearly all Ma...
696 63 16
COMPLETE OC X HARRY POTTER. Azkaban born and raised, in the courtyard where i spent most of my days. Chilling out maxing relaxing all cool, and playi...