ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

꧁꧂
Cassie was at breakfast at the slytherin table sitting next to Daphne and Draco.

"Hey, eat more, your going to need it." Daphne said as she ponted towards the raven haired girls plate.

Cassie just hummed as she took another bite of her toast.

"Flint is throwing a party in the common room today. That is if we win." Draco said to the group.

Pansy who sat opposite of Draco squealed "Oh, I cant wait, Felix told me hes getting firewhiskey from hogsmeade so you both better win!"

Cassies eyebrows furrowed "Isnt hogsmeade off limits with, you know, Sirius Black?"

"Hes taking the secret passage way on the third corridor to honeydukes. From there he'll go to Hogs head and he'll pay the bartender extra for it." Pansy explained.

"Well I guess we'll have to play really well, right Dragon?" Cassie asked as she nudged the blonde boys shoulder while he just snickered.

"Please Ravenclaw will be easy to beat, honestly they should just stick to what theyre good at, books." All the people sitting around them laughed at Dracos comment before owls came in through the windows, delivering letters.

Cassie spotted Snappy flying towards her as he dropped a letter and landed on her shoulder.

Cassie looked down at the envelope with a dark green M crest in the middle.

She quickly shoved the letter in her satchel as Daphne gave her a weird look "Whos that from?"

"Hm, what? Oh, the letter, yes, its from Dobby." Cassie stated as she fed a piece of bacon to the dark owl.

Draco turned to her with furrowed eyebrows as her brother questioned "Why would Dobby be sending you a letter?"

"Hes wishing me luck, on todays match. Quite a good elf he is." Cassie said looking down as Snappy flew off her shoulder and exitted the great hall.

Just as Caelum was about to question her further Cassie felt a tap on her shoulder.

She turned around and saw the blue eyes Ravenclaw staring down at her.

Cassie got up and smiled "Hey, whats up?" She asled.

"I just wanted to wish you luck for today, even if you are playing my house." The brunette said as her blue orbs stared into hazel ones.

"Thank you, erm theres going to be a party in the slytherin common room, if we win of course. You and Thomas could come if you want?" Cassie asked as the brunette in front of her blushed.

"I would love to, I'll see you at the game Lestrange." Samantha said as she quickly kissed Cassie on the cheek and walked away.

Cassie felt her cheek tingle a bit, as she turned around and sat back down, her cheeks now being tinted pink as all of her friends were watching her with amused grins.

"And what are you all looking at?" She scoffed as she looked around the table.

"Your so gonna get some tonight." Joseph said which made Cassie roll her eyes and the rest of their friends laugh.