His Doll ~ Jasper Hale

By FanHwa

Two worlds collide, a girl who is like a pure white feather, a boy who's soul is "damned" but together they b... More

~Cast~
~First Day ~
~Meeting Bella~
~Eddie~
~Huh?~
authors note
~flowers~
~Hit or Miss~
~The Chase~
~Dance The Night Away pt1~
~Dance the night away pt2~
❀New moon ❀
~Happy birthday ~
~This isn't goodbye~
~ Leave me alone ~
Authors note
~lila awakes~
~Jasper moves in~
~a new home a new start~
~a new home~
~the shifters~
~the return of the Cullen's~
❁eclipse ❁
~close to graduating~
~Time to party ~
~the training begins~
~victory but at what cost?~
❁breaking dawn❁
~bestie day~
~Here comes the bride~
~Date night ~
~bella's what?~
~ author note ~
~ questions ~
~Arguements~
~ bonding with Shifters ~
~ Pop goes the weasel ~
~we need to go~
~ Maggie and Hana~
~ what do you mean gone?~
~horray~
~ here comes the bride in pink?~
~ honeymoon ~
~ to london~
~their home~
~what do you have?~
~ the preparation~
~ Welcome home~
~ A Day Out ~
Authors note
~what did you say?~
~Missing mommy~
~Mission Accomplished~
~hands were thrown~
~stop making fun of me~
~happy birthday~
~date night~
~fathers day~
~happy birthday mommy~
~spooky~
~merry Christmas Aubrey~
~see you later~
~Aubrey we need to talk~
~whos this?~
~Family Reunion~
thank you
the new story

~wedding preparations~

3.3K 81 0
By FanHwa

⚠️⚠️Warning there is violence and talk of mental health in this chapter ⚠️⚠️
Lila's outfit

Lila sits on the Cullen's decking, a bunch of card sitting in a basket beside her, and a pile in her lap. Between her lips is a pen, as she slots the card into an envelope. Writing neatly on the front of the envelope, the address and the name of the person. Her lip curling slightly at the sound of Bella's helps scrapping against the wood decking for the 20th time that hour. "Doll I can sense your frustration from over here calm down, we know Bella can't do much" Jasper said loud enough for only the vampires to hear.

The vampires laugh, and watch Lila roll her eyes shaking her head. She kicks off her shoes walking up to Bella. "Bella let me help you because otherwise we won't get anywhere" Lila said taking her heels that also needed to break in. Slipping them on. Bella leans against the railing watching Lila. "So what you need to do when walking in heels is not walk heel first" like said adjusting her feet, resting slightly on the balls of her feet, taking a few steps to show the lightness in the steps. "But if you walk heel first you get this" Lila said starting to walk heel first, the heel scrapping and digging into the decking. She turns to Bella with a blank face "got it?" She asked

She squats down in her place, resting on her feet, examining Bella's steps, noticing an improvement in the steps that Bella takes. "See how much better that is? If you keep walking like that, you'll be fine" Lila said standing up. Bella nods whilst continuing to walk around. Lila takes off her heels leaving them by her trainers. "Lila could you help with the arch?" Rosalie asked holding some sheer white fabric. Lila walks to where Rosalie is the arch already standing up, "how do we need this Alice?" Lila asked Alice.

"Draped over, the top and ties to the sides please" Alice said now trying to convince Bella to continue breaking in her heels. The women look at eachother, nodding, Rosalie unfolds the cloth, and Lila grabs one end, climbing into a near by tree. Lila balances on a branch of the tree over the arch, drapping it. "Alice like this?" Lila called from the tree. Causing the family to all look at her. Esme holds concern within her eyes, whilst everyone else holds amusement.

"Why are you in the tree?" Edward asks from the balcony. "Well you see Edward, I am too short to throw the fabric over the arch, plus this is more fun"Lila said slowly hanging down from the tree becoming upside down, adjusting the fabric, before jumping down. Rosalie laughs as Lila huffs a piece of hair out of her face. They start tying the fabric, and beating out the pleats that occured. "Lila do you think it's a bit soon for them to get married?" Rosalie asked just for Lila to hear. Lila nods gently.

"I think so I mean I would have waited a few years at least, not rush into it but when has Bella done normal things?" Lila said blending the arch fabric to the fabric on the floor. Alice sets a box of flowers by the girls that was mindlessly chatting away. "I'm getting they have to go on the arch too?" Rosalie spoke, picking up a flower. Alice nods, swiftly turning back to Bella who was trying to sneakily take off her heels.

Rosalie and Lila start from the bottom of the arch intertwining the flowers with the fabric, until they get to the to, Rosalie hoists Lila onto her shoulders, so Lila can see the top of the art. "Is this how it feels to be tall?" Lila asked laughing, finishing off the flowers. "Doll please be careful" Jasper said watching his mate with a worried face. Bella stands off to the side wondering.

"What's wrong Bella?" Jasper asked, sensing the curiosity from the other side of the garden, he walks over to Bella, leaning onto the decking railing beside her. "How come they are so close?" Bella asked watching Rosalie and Lila, play fight with the left over flowers, rolling around on the floor, both laughing hysterically. "you see when Lila joined, Rosalie instantly had a bond with Lila, like a sister bond, Rosalie doesn't show it often but she cares deeply about Lila." Jasper said with a small smile on his face watching his mate sit up from lying on the floor, leaves sticking to hernhair.

"Plus Lila didn't want to throw her mortality away, it was taken from her, they have gotten a lot closer since she's changed because Lila isn't as happy as she protays herself Bella, this life isn't sunshine and rainbows" Jasper said his face going completely blank at the mention of his mates mental health, taking a toll after being changed. He pushes himself off the railing and strolls down to the two giggling women still sat on the floor. "You both look like garden faires with all these flowers" Jasper said smirking, Emmett's booming laughter getting closer.

Lila gets up shaking her blue hair watching all the flowers come of her hair, she walks into Jasper's arms, his hands gently wrapping around her shoulders. "Maybe we should get married again" Emmett said looking at Rosalie, his eyes soft a large smile. Rosalie nods, smiling back at Emmett, "can I be a bridesmaid?" Lila asked with smile etched into her face. Emmett nods enthusiastically "of course you can Munchkin!!" He yelled ruffling her blue hair. Lila looks past Emmett, noticing how Bella and Edward watching them. "Has she been watching this entire time?" Lila looked up at Jasper.

He nods fixing Lila's hair. "Yea she's curious about your bond with Rosalie "he put simply, both couples start to walk inside up into the living room of the Cullen's. Listening to Edward's Volvo leave the grounds. Soon the rumble of the engine returns, Edward speeds into the living room stalking straight towards Jasper and Lila. Jasper gets up in front of Lila. "What did you say to Bella?" Edward spat through gritted teeth. His hand raising up to hit Jasper's face, before his hand could make contact with Jasper's face, Jasper's hand wraps around Edward's wrist.  "She asked me a question and I gave her the honest answer" growled Jasper, Edward's other hand comes up but is stopped, Edward looks to his left seeing Lila's pitch black eyes glaring at him, Lila brings up her foot smashing it into Edward's stomach.

Rosalie and Emmett sit there eyes flicking back at forth, between the couple and Edward, both with hidden smirks on their lips. Lila storms toward Edward who was lying on the ground of the living room, "touch my mate like that again, I swear to god, you won't even make it to your wedding day with your precious Bella" lila said her voice more gruff and deeper than usual, her hands  gripping onto his collar, nails breaking through the fabric.

"Lila put him down" Carlisle spoke from the entry way who had just returned with Esme from their hunt. Lila forces Edward's back Into the floor, she slowly stands up, "I wasn't going to let him hurt my mate Carlisle" she said maintaining eye contact with him, "he went to attack Jasper I wasn't going to let that happen" she said pointing a finger in Edwards face, "I swear to god move I will kick your head off" she said glancing down at him as he tried to get up.

"Why are you fighting?" Esme asked examining the broken coffee table that was shatted by the force of Edward being kicked. "Jasper said something to Bella, which seemed to made Bella upset" Edward said still sat on the floor. "It should have made her realise that being immortal isn't always the happiest Edward, she asked me about the bond between Lila and Rosalie that's it" Jasper said stepping forward grabbing Lila's hand gently.

~the next day~
Lila's outfit

Bella walks out into the garden Edward trailing behind her. Bella could feel the tension in the air. Not to mention the sight of the damage in the living room from last night. "Edward what happened?" Bella asked seeing the deathly stares coming from Lila. "Do tell Edward, everyone wants to know" Lila taunts stuffing her hands in her pockets. Edward sighs "Lila, Jasper and I had a fight last night..." Edward muttered loud enough for Bella. "Come on a bit more detail Edward" Jasper said from beside Lila looking at Edwards face feeling the shame washing through him.

"I had a fight with Lila and Jasper because of what Jasper said to you, so I went to hit him but Lila stopped me by kicking me away" Edward said. Looking away from the family. "Damn right I did, you put my mates life at danger, but you don't see me putting your mates life in danger do you?" Lila snarls, stepping forward. "Stop fighting!" Alice shouts from behind Edward. Causing Lila to roll her eyes and run off into the forest. Jasper following behind to keep Lila safe.
The sound of Lila's angry scream could be heard from the Cullen's house and the sound of a pound bang, which shook the ground that they stood on. The entire Cullen family including Edward and Bella make their way to the noise. They are met by Jasper who stopped them from going any further.

The family watch as Lila she kicks the trunk of the tree that she had broken with her hands. The tree turns into wood chipping the more she kicks in, the vampires could hear her muttering to herself, all saddened to hear her thoughts out loud.
"I'm so tired"
"Why can't I keep myself together?"
"I feel so useless"
"I don't deserve this family" the more Lila would mutter the more violent she got. Jasper soon steps forward as Lila started to panic more. Walking up to her, he gently turns her around and brings her to his chest. "You're okay doll it's okay shh" he hushes her as she whimpers. "I'm so tired Jasper so tired, not phsycially but mentally" she whimpered into his shirt, gripping onto his like a life line. Rosalie rushes forward along with Emmett, soon the four vampires are kneeling on the ground, everyone listening to Lila dry sobbing, Jasper stroking Lila's hair while Rosalie rubbed her back.

"Is this what he meant? When he said Lila isn't as happy as she seemed?" She whispered to Edward, he nods sadly, watching his youngest sister have a breakdown in her mates arms...

For the next couple of days, Bella would show up, to the house, whilst they was still doing wedding preparations, Lila and Jasper couldn't be seen or found anywhere on their property. "Lila's at home with Jasper" Esme said her eyes glossy, saddened at the fact that her youngest, is struggling and doesn't know how to help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1.1K 20
a story in which jasper helps the girl. - i do not own any of the twilight characters mentioned in this story. 210118: 25th in #jasperhale
1.2K 107 8
Rosalie always carried the resentment of not being able to fulfill the image of the perfect family she had in her head. But the universe had set out...
31.9K 1.1K 44
"You like her. Don't you?" Calissa Cullen lives unusual life. Her family consists from vampires and her, a hybrid. After meeting a beautiful girl her...
5K 90 23
what if... there was another girl that was involved with the cullens and that girl happens to be what jasper has been looking for since forever