Obsession and Love

Hana_wuv tarafından

Story between lovers and bestfriends . Ships - MewGulf , TaeMew , TaeThanitt Mew and Gulf are bestfriends a... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3(18+)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13(18+)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18(18+)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33(18+)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(18+)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Extra(18+)

Chapter 29

1K 87 109
Hana_wuv tarafından

Tae pov

Days rolled on fastly. Today is the last day I'm staying with Mew. He was clearly hurt but tried to be as happy as he can show me. But I know him very well. I'm done packing my things, I'm going to Tha's apartment but Mew knows that I'm going to stay with my colleague to go with a company to China.

"Phi are you ready?" Mew came inside our room wearing an apron on top of his dress.

He looks cute while cooking. I love him with all my heart but I love Tha too. I cannot lose them both. It's not love. I know it but I cannot decide my way, but for now I choose Tha, he is carrying my baby. It's my responsibility to take care of him.

"I'm ready nong" I went to him and hugged him tightly.

"Phi I can't breathe" he tapped my shoulders.

"I'm sorry nong" I let him go.

"It's okay Phi, and is your colleague is ready, you are going to stay there for a night and early fight tomorrow right phi"

It's true I said that I will be staying with Tha for a day tonight and one year with him. I don't know how to feel actually.

"Yes nong, I will be staying with him tonight and we will be leaving early morning" I said.

"Phi what's his name. I didn't know it" he asked me. Yeah he didn't ask me till now.

"He is Godt Thanitt Itthipat" I said.

"Ohh he. I know him Phi" I was shocked. Where did he see Tha.

"Where?" I couldn't help but ask.

"The night when you were drunk heavily, he was the one who brought you home" he said. Is that so?

"Ohh the night Gulf was here with you!" I said. He looked shocked.

"I'm sorry phi, I didn't mean to hide it. I didn't want you to get angry."he said, lowering his head.

I placed my finger under his chin and made him look at my eyes.

"I know you baby, you were scared that night. I'm so sorry for my behavior. I scared you and you were in need of some strength. These kinds of strength can be given only by three of them: your mom, Gulf's mom and Gulf. It's not possible for parents to come so I guessed that Gulf should have helped you out. I'm happy to see you happy nong" I said.

"Alright Phi, it's time for me already and you should get going too" he said. I was about to talk but I was interrupted by the door bell.

"Who is there this early?" I asked Mew.

"I don't know Phi, I will see who, you start eating Phi" he went to open the door.

I settled on the dining table for my breakfast.

I heard Gulf's voice. I was about to check, Mew came to me.

"Phi, did you ask Gulf to pick me up and drop me off at the university?" He asked.

I asked Gulf to talk with Mew about it but he called me yesterday and asked me to help convince Mew for it. I know my boyfriend is stubborn.

"Yes nong, you both are going to live together. Why do you need to go separately so I asked him to pick you up" I said.

"Phi, I know how to drive" he said.

"I know nong, but I want Gulf to be with you" I said. He turned silent and nodded in agreement.

"Let me call Gulf phi" he said and called Gulf to join us for breakfast.

"Good morning Phi" Gulf greeted me.

"Good morning Gulf, you can take him with you daily, be safe while driving nongs" I said.

"I will Phi" Gulf said while Mew nodded his head while he was sitting like a chipmunk.

"Nong eat neatly naa we are not here alone" I said.

"I know Phi, but it's getting late" he said after swallowing his last bite.

"You didn't ever change Mew" Gulf said.

"Why should I change while everyone is okay with me?" My boyfriend asked. I wonder how he thinks like this. He is cute.

"Yes nong, we are all okay with you, just finish your work, let me help you and we all can leave" I said.

"Okay Phi" Mew said cutely.

"Stop acting cute baby, I already love you" I said.

"Hmm Phi, Gulf wait for us naa we will get ready soon" he said to Gulf.

"Ohh okay Mew"he said and went out to the hall.

"Mew, are you comfortable staying with Gulf?" I asked, because he seemed to be disturbed somewhere.

"I'm fine Phi, help me with the dishes now, I will wear my uniform and join you" he said. There are only a few dishes to be done. I might complete it even before he comes to me.

"Phi I'm here" he said after a few minutes fully dressed in his college uniform.

"I'm done washing dear, help me to dry it baby" I said.

"Done phi" he said.

"Baby, don't give trouble to Gulf naa, be good to him, don't make him sad, I had seen you guys as good friends so I believe in him that he won't hurt you. Be good, okay" I said.

"I'm all good Phi, don't worry, just concentrate on your studies and job Phi, take care of your colleague too. He seemed to be shy and innocent. Don't let him get hurt Phi" he said innocently. My baby is always the best, I'm going to take care of him and my own kid growing inside him. I love Mew even more now. But I hope everything will go fine.

"I will take care of myself and Tha baby, love you" I said.

After we finished with the dishes we moved to the hall where Gulf was waiting for us to come out.

"Gulf, take care of Mew nong, please" I asked Gulf.

"I will take good care of him Phi, don't worry" he said and I hugged him and mouthed 'thankyou' silently.

"Let go Phi" Mew said.

"Don't tell me that you are jealous haha" I teased him. I know that he is not the jealous type.

"You know me Phi, don't try to make me angry when you are about to leave" he snapped.

"Aww... nong, you are too cute" I kissed his cheeks. He pushed me away after it.

"Gulf let's go" he said and started walking out without bidding me goodbye. Hey! What's going on here?

"Mew are you leaving me like this without any goodbye" I asked him loudly.

"Yes" before I could react he flew into my arms hugging me tightly. I saw Gulf looking at the door waiting for us to finish.

"Miss you phi, be safe naa" he said and pecked my cheeks.

"Miss you too baby, be good and be careful always dear" I said.

"Gulf let's go now" Mew said to Gulf and I carried my luggage which was already packed. Gulf helped me to carry things to my car. He didn't allow Mew to carry things. Such a good friend.

"Byee nong, I will call you after I reach China" I said, settling inside my car to go to Thanitt's apartment.

"Okay Phi" he said and we separated.

Thanitt pov

Today Tae will come here and we should leave Bangkok by tomorrow early morning, I feel bad for his boyfriend, he was a good person he doesn't deserve cheating but it's Tae's decision to take me away from here to China. He said that his parents lives there in China but I don't know the details. I'm afraid of my future now. What if he takes my baby away from me. My thoughts were interrupted by doorbell.

I went to the door and it was Tae standing by the door.

"You came! Come in Tae" I said and he got in. Removed his shoes and sat on the sofa.

"What is it about Tha?" he asked.

"What?" I asked back.

"What's on your mind, you look worried!" He said. He read me like an open book. He knew me very well.

"I'm afraid Tae" I said.

"About what" he asked

"About my future and my baby"

"Tell me truly, you are afraid that I will take away my baby away from you right" he is really something. Is he guessing or I'm that obvious?

"Yes thats right" I automatically looked down.

"Come sir here Tha" I sat beside him.

"See, know it clearly, I won't take away the baby without you, I have rights for my baby but you have the same equal rights Tha. I don't want to go to jail" he joked but he was serious too.

"You promise me?"

"I promise you" he kissed me on my cheeks and went to the kitchen to clean everything. It should be clean before we leave tomorrow, no leftovers, no dirt.

"What do you want to eat, Tha?" He asked me.

"Anything but I want something sour" he nodded and went out leaving me watching television.

He came back within 10 minutes with green apples.

"Thankyou Tae" I ate those apples. He was watching me eat like I was some weird creature. But I ignored it. I want to eat apples now.

It was almost night when we finished talking about random things about my early life.

"Tha I'm going to buy dinner, what do you prefer?" He asked.

"I would like some chicken"

"Okay, I will return soon, lock the door" he said and I locked the door properly.

I was checking if everything was packed and my apartment was clean. I saw my watch in the drawer.

'Thank God I would have missed it, it was the watch which my nanny gave me when I was young. She died last year when she was really old. I took my watch and put it in my hand luggage when I heard the doorbell.

Tae came back with chicken gravy with some rice. I looked good. We ate our dinner in comfortable silence.

"Let me take care of the dishes, Tha" he said, I nodded.

I went to my room and settled myself on my bed to sleep. Tae came in.

"Tae?"

"What, I'm here to sleep with my baby and his/her mama, any problem?" he asked.

I felt my cheeks heating up when he said that I'm his baby's mama.

"No" I said and I was sitting on the middle of my bed, he put his hands under my knees and my back carried me to sleep on the left and he rested his body on the right.

He is really very strong. When I was about to sleep, I felt his arms around my tummy. I felt safe and everything went off as I went to my dreamland.

****************❤️♥️***************

To be continued...

Happy reading naa

XOXO 😘

- Hana

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

39.7K 2.6K 78
Hey cuties 🥰🥰... This is my sixth story .... thank you all for your love and support for my stories ..hope you all loved them .... so .... this sto...
96.6K 3.2K 32
//Book 1 //[Preview]~ I ran I ran as fast as I could not daring to look back scared of what I might see behind me my eyes were shut tight as I put a...
103K 6.4K 26
Shiv Pandav Vikramadhitya. ..aka Shravan _ The crowned prince of eastern chalukya. ..His bitter wars and love war to expand his dynasty bloom i...
912K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.