My Property

mikxaelson

Malia's life was a mess , she hated everything about it untill she met him. She believed there was no way thi... Еще

Information (READ FIRST)
Characters!!!!
I feel like shit
Princess
'I own you'
You'll be begging
Mafia?
Half the truth
The Power she holds
Out of character
She doesn't know
The women on the wall
Girls night
Mine and only mine
5 am talks
Toxic
Plaything
Dance partner
Kill or be killed
Stranger
Our forbidden Past
A scene in the Rain
Obedient little pet
Cookies and whiskey
The other half
Believe me
The Final truth
Jealousy
Freedom
A second chance
Tension
A strong women
Protected
Irreversible mistake
Enemies and Allie's
Look at me
Scream my name
Men will always deceive
Swimming in the red river
Red
Heir to the throne
Love chaos
Promise
THANK YOU READERS ;)

My Property

22.2K 300 652
mikxaelson

(Since you guys wanted a smut warning<3!)

———————————————————————-

~Romano~

I didn't get a chance to kill the bitch, when I do I promised myself I'd do worse to him than I did his men. But I don't have to worry about that for now, as after that stunt he pulled he's going to have a lot of enemies on his back.

He comes from a powerful family ,supposably giving him that equal amount of power. But Javier is also a very stupid man, who doesn't know how to use what he has to a leverage.

Sure he has all that and money, but so do I. It makes me laugh at the fact he thought I'd be okay with him laying a finger on my girl. He's lucky he only lost his fingers that night.

-------------------------------------------------------

Every 6 months or so I take in a bunch of teenagers , to build up and train. most of them are useless and weak, but their are that rare few that have a small chance. They are brought up by their parents , to one day in the future join the Mafia. I was taught young too, it was my biggest gift and curse.

"Let Malia take over" Ezra said , brushing off the sweat from his forehead.

"Malia?",

"I need to be somewhere" Ezra mumbled.

If Ezra says he needs to be somewhere, it's to do with a girl. The only time it wasn't, was that one time he needed to go and watch this marvel movie, to see if "Tony Stark?" died. And he missed the next day of work, cause he was having an emotional breakdown about it.

He's still a child at heart.

"I may be your friend" I grinned , patting him lightly on the back, "but you do work for me".

I enjoy reminding him that I'm his boss, Him on the other hand, hates it.

"It's just a couple hours" he groaned, already walking backwards to the doorway, "I'm sure Malia can help you handle a bunch of kids".

I looked over at her, who was tying back some girls hair. A girl whose supposed to be out there doing the exercises , not being coddled by her. I pointed my finger at her, signalling her to come towards me.

"what?" She asked

Her gaze looking up at me, as she rubbed her neck down innocently. It made me jealous , the way how her fingers curled around it. The exact position where as my hands desperately craved to be.

"your going to assist me" I said, putting on a forced smile.

She gaved me a confused expression, then switched her gaze to the kids who were familiarising themselves with the weapons I had set out.

"Help you push around little children for the day?"

I guess that's one way of putting it.

"No thank you" she declined , scrunching up her nose.

She turned back to walk away to where she was sitting, but before she could make her first step I grabbed the back of her neck forcing herself back to me.

"I wasn't asking".

I banged down my hand onto the table, turning everyone's attention onto me. The kids stood in a lined formation, each of them trying there best to hide their fear.

"Today I'll teach you how to fight using these" I said, picking up a knife.

I twirled it around my fingers, showing off just a bit. They all stared at the trick in awe, determined to have a go.

"I'm making it clear th-"

I stopped midway in my sentace, as I could hear the giggles of some little Bratz interrupting me.

"Yh carry on" I said, leaning back onto a chair."I'll wait till the two of you decide to fucking finish".

Everyone's heads turned too the girl and boy stood in the corner, chatting away. I stepped towards them, exaggerativaly kneeling down to their height.

"are you going to take this seriously?" I whispered,

The girl looked over at the boy, waiting for his response. He didn't answer , his stare gave off the same energy that I was giving him.

"hmm"

I got up walking away from them, Malia slowly shook her head at me. She knew I was fuming inside, rightfully so as these little midgets have no respect.

"I ASKED A QUESTION!" I Yelled out, making everyone jump.

"Y-es I will" the girl spoke out, her voice trembling with fright,"I me-e-an I do".

I waited for the boy's response, as did everyone else in the room. He stood their boldly, his eyesight not looking into mine. He was a brave one I could already tell, but stubborn. People like him are hard to break, but not impossible.

"what's your name?"

"Tommy Hilton" he replied proudly.

"Well Tom, do you think your better than everyone else here" I questioned smugly, pointing out to the people beside him.

"Yes",

Bold but stupid I see.

"Do you think you could take him down?" I asked, pointing over to the taller boy on the other side of him. He looked a bit taller and muscular, But the way he was sweating exposed his stance.

"Yes",

I hate kids.

I jumped over the ropes around the ring, making my way inside. Everyone's eyes followed me as I took off my shirt, especially Malia's.

"Let's see if your all talk or not, shall we?"

He looked a bit confused as to why I was in the ring. I got taught the hard way as a kid, and unfortunately that's the only way that seems to works with the stubborn one's.

"Your going to take on me" I said, answering the thoughts in his head.

I could see Malia's face drop, from the corner of my eye. I'll admit it's a bit cruel of me to make him go against me, particularly on his first day. But the good side of this is, the rest of the lot get a show.

Tom came in the ring, I could see that his weakness was starting to show. Malia also came up to the side of the ropes, trying her best to lift herself up.

I went and lifted her up from under her arms, leaning her onto the ropes. She held on tightly, slightly dangling off from the edge.

"Don't do th-" she said, trying to catch her breath. "He's a kid".

A kid with a big mouth.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head" i smirked, cupping her face firmly in my hands."I'm just going to give him a little warning", I pushed her head back down, letting her fall back onto the floor.

"Go ahead pull the first punch" I teased, firing the kid up a bit.

He pulled in hard, swinging himself ahead. I swayed to the side, making him stumble forward and missing the hit.

"Try again"

He focused hard, his face filled with determination. An anger building up inside him, a glimpse of something I recognized in myself from when I was younger.

Before Tom could take his second attempt, I knocked him out with my fist. It wasn't that hard of a punch, but it must of felt like one for him.

"He's bleeding" someone said, from the crowd of kids.

What did they expect? This isn't nursery. If they want me to teach them, they're going to be taught the hard way.

Malia came in like some undercover doctor, carrying a tissue box in her hand. She cleared through everyone sorounding Tom, sitting down beside him to help. When I wanted her assistance, this isn't what I had in mind.

He let her stroke away his wound, her hands holding his for comfort. He looked over at me from the side, giving me a sly look that made me want to gouge his eyeballs out. I don't really care if he's a kid, he knew what he was doing.

After that 'accident' I let everyone off for the day, I wasn't in the mood to carry on. I hate kids, most people say that for jokes.                   but I mean it.

Why would you want a baby in the first place, to cuddle them 2% of the time then listen to them cry the other 98. Also the fact that they can't do anything themselves, you literally have to wipe Their bum holes for them.

It's pathetic.

"You made that kid bleed" she winged , sitting herself up against the table.

"He was testing me",

He was asking for it, trying to act all big around his mate's.

"sure" She commented,

Her hands slid back against the table, as she turned her head to the side. Letting me admire her defined jawline and the skin showing from her neck down. She knows what she does to me, and I could tell she was starting to love it.

"I'll let you finish up here then" she smirked, curving her lip upwards.

Before she could head off, I grabbed her by the hips and slammed her down to the ground. I was now on top and she was now panting heavily below me.

Though the smile still remaining on her face, the look that I can't seem to get enough of.

I bent my neck down biting down on her lip, as she bit back at mine. No matter how much I had her, I just kept wanting more.

"Do you like this?" I asked, driving my fingers up her chest.

Her mouth opened wide, as she tried to contain the fireworks that were bursting inside off her. I clenched my hands around her arms, as I held her down below me. My cold rings connecting with her warm skin, as she let out a small shiver.

"Hmm?" I asked,

A leg suddenly twisted my back, flipping me over on to the ground. I felt a 'thud' as I banged my head back down.

Ow.

Malia's hair dropped down to my face, as she straddled herself against my hips. She was now held above me, towering over me with an spark of dominance. It seemed to intrigue me more than frighten me, this side of her was something I rarely got to see.

"Do you like this?" she questioned mockingly,

I do.

"And where did you learn this trick?",

"Ezra taught me" she smiled proudly, placing her hands beside both sides of my head.

"Oh really?"

She let out a light laugh, one which sent that ugly feeling to suffocate me again. The way she smiled, I couldn't help but admire the beauty of it.

"What other tricks did you learn" I asked, breathing out onto her chest.

I felt her let out a small sigh, as she looked down to her shirt. She wanted to know if it was visible for me to see how fast her heart was racing.

Our eye's slowly connected again, as both are breathing got heavier. She was debating in her head whether to fight the feeling or not, like she always would.

I just wanted her lips on mine, both of us skin to skin. Not one second passing and I smashed are lips together, making that decision for her.

She held onto my neck, as I devoured her whole. My tongue reaching through to the back of her throat, as she tried to hold back a smile along with it.

"I want you" she muttered into my mouth ,

I wanted her more.

I pulled off her clothes, as she shredded of mine. We tumbled through the training room, both of us kissing every inch of one another's body. The way her innocent fragrance, wrapped itself around me. Her hair draping against my shoulders, as she straddled her legs against me. The way her touch felt onto mine, it lit up something I needed to feel.

I grabbed her hips and thrusted my dick inside her. She winced out in both pain and pleasure mixed into one. I started pushing in harder, not giving her the chance to adjust to my size.

With very deep push, her moans got louder. And this time she stopped forcing her silence, instead Letting it echo out into the training room.

"good girl" I moaned out onto her neck, as I pulled on the back of her hair.

I smudged kisses all over her, as she tried to get a grip on herself. The way I was making her feel turned me on even more. Her beautiful body grew weaker into my touch, as I touched all over. I could already feel her legs starting to tremble from pleasure against mine.

"Your so fucking beautiful"

I licked her neck up to her ear, leaving a trail of  marks to follow. I could feel the heat in my body rising, a euphoric feeling taking me over.

"Your mine" I said again,

She was too deep in the moment, to notice any words that were being said. Having her like this made me feel vulnerable, in ways that I can't begin to explain.

I wanted to do this over and over again, I needed too touch her.

Feel her,

Kiss her.

Make her Scream my name, until her throat was all rough and aching.

I know that She is mine, As much as she continues to deny the thought of it. No one will ever be able to kiss her in all the places, my lips have discovered. Touch any part of that delicate skin of hers, or see any parts of her that only I have seen. No one will ever be able to come close to what belongs to me.

my Property.

(Hope you enjoyed the chapter<3 i know iv been posting really slowly and I apologise, iv got exams the next few weeks but I'll try my best to post as much as I can x)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

In the end, its Him & I iwanturmom

Любовные романы

269K 2.5K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
172K 5.6K 50
⚠️Adult content!⚠️ *SMUT IS INCLUDED IN MOST OF THE CHAPTERS SO READ IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED* William Rostov We were destined to marry when we were...
Bleeding Love Saumya Verma

Любовные романы

918K 28.6K 82
This is a story of two broken souls who were brought together by one's lust and other's fear. Sophia She was young, innocent, loving and pretty with...
Mafia's Innocent Love (Ddlg) Ray

Любовные романы

576K 10.6K 30
Not everyone in this world lives in a life of cruel world some people want a normal life. Some people live innocent life. So here is our female lead...