Remember + Niall Horan

By midknightniall

Niall Horan lost everything. He lost his memory, his whole life, leaving him only with the knowledge of his n... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One

Five

5K 166 40
By midknightniall

Chapter 5

Arianna's POV~

I found myself smiling as I looked at the shirt that Niall was now holding up.

"Niall!" I ran towards him, squeezing him into a hug.

After I realized what I was doing I quickly stepped back. He awkwardly smiled at me, his cheeks tinted pink.

I started to laugh hysterically. It was kinda silly that out of all his memories the one he pulled out was that he was Irish. But I was proud of him.

"What?" He chuckled, watching me laugh.

"I'll buy that T-shirt since you remembered your first memory." I took the shirt and brought it up to the register. He grinned, watching me give the lady the money.

I handed the shirt to him, and immediately he looked around. When he finally found what he was looking for, he ran off.

After what seemed like 10 minutes, he ran back. He had a big smile on his face as he proudly showed me that he was wearing it.

"Do I look good in it?" He held the hoodie that he was wearing before in his hand.

"I like it." I nodded.

"Come on, lets go back now. One memory will be enough for today."

.-.-.-.-.-.

The next day

I ran into class, trying to avoid Zayn. He was in there, and he usually sat by me when he noticed me.

I didn't feel like sitting by him today though, I just didn't want to have to answer his questions.

I don't know what was going on with our friendship but lately it wasn't going so well.

He used to be so cheerful and funny, but nowadays he was just so...arrogant and mean.

Why though? Did I do something wrong to make him this way?

Back in high school he hung out with this group of guys, they were good guys too, and Zayn always went out with them.

But now, he was friendless and always had the look in his eyes like he was preparing to murder someone.

It scared me sometimes. I knew there was good person in there, but he had locked that person inside a closet in his heart.

His eyes shot up, almost glaring at me when I walked in. I sat down, trying to avoid eye contact with him.

In the corner of my eye I could see him watching.

He immediately stood up and shuffled his way over beside me quickly.

"You alright?" He lowered his eyebrows at me.

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine." I answered, my eyes watching at the front of the room.

"You sure?" He repeated.

I quickly nodded, faking a small smile.

"Alright, then." He turned away, finally, and took his pencil to start writing things out on his paper.

I secretly took a glimpse of him. His perfect jawline tensed, his eyebrows low as if he was angered, and his mouth was clenched tight.

Why was he so angry?

I wanted to speak up and ask him what was the matter, but I knew him enough that he wouldn't tell me. Even if I begged him.

.-.-.-.-.-.

"May I meet that boy of yours?" Hailey flipped her side bangs out of her face.

"You wanna meet him?" I spoke, while I scribbled down notes.

"Yeah! I want to see what he really looks like."

"Well," I looked up at her and smiled.

"He has almost bleached, blonde-hair, with splotches of brown everywhere. His eyes are baby blue, they're so bright that they could probably outshine the sun. He has a perfectly shaped nose, to go alone with his perfect, rounded face. The way he talked so fast makes you overwhelmed, watching his lips moving with every word he says. When he smiled, it made him even more adorable." I managed to huff out.

Hailey looked at me with widened eyes.

"Dang, girl! Are you in love or what!"

I giggled, "No, it's not that. He's just a really good person. I'm actually glad I met him."

Niall had changed the way I lived my life in that tiny, dull apartment.

Whenever I came home, I always found myself smiling, knowing he was going to be sitting on that sofa, welcoming me as I walk in.

He had brought life to me. Making me cheery, and so carefree like him.

"So, can I meet him?" Hailey stopped my thoughts.

"Oh, yeah! Of course you can." I winked.

.-.-.-.-.-.

I pushed the door open slowly, with Hailey right behind me.

She had a big grin on her face, excited to finally meet the boy I always talked about.

"ARIANNA!!" Niall ran towards me, to pull me into a small hug.

I noticed he was still wearing the T-shirt with the clover that I had bought him. Then I realized he didn't own any other clothes.

"I don't know who you are." Niall quickly jumped back, eyeing Hailey curiously.

I laughed, "Don't worry, she's my best friend."

"If she's your friend, then she's my friend." Niall grinned.

"You're cute, Niall." Hailey winked at him, nudging my arm.

"He's so hot, Arie!" She whispered into my ear.

I giggled, "Niall, It's my day off again today so me and Hailey will take you out."

"Alright!" He nodded, with a big grin on his face.

Hailey laughed, watching him excitedly pull his shoes on.

"We're also going to get you some new clothes too." I brushed the hair strands out of my face.

"Really?!" Niall's eyes seem to glow.

Hailey and I smiled. He was too cute to watch.

.-.-.-.-.-.

"Holy crap! I have never seen anyone eat so much!" Hailey gazed at Niall's completely, empty plate.

"When it comes to me, I can eat everything." He burped.

"Excuse you, Niall." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh, sorry." He laughed.

.-.-.-.-.-.

We ran into the mall, laughing as we did so. Niall had told us a joke and it made me and Hailey laugh like no other.

"I like this." Niall held up a pair of khaki pants.

"Then we'll buy it." I grabbed the pair of pants. My eyes grew huge at the sight of the price.

Looks like I'll have to work a lot more to earn all this money back. But it's okay.

We went to almost all the men stores in the mall. I don't know exactly how much I spent, but I was sure that I wasn't going to be taking Niall out to eat for a while.

He had 10 new pairs of pants, 15 new shirts including polos and other styles, and more underwear and socks.

"Arianna, you've spent enough. I'll buy him a pair of shoes, alright?"

Hailey whispered into my ear, while Niall tried on a new pair of shoes.

"Are you sure?" I eyed her.

"Of course. It'll be my present for him!" She cheered.

I smiled and nodded at her, "Thanks."

She showed me back a smile and skipped to Niall, telling him she was going to buy him shoes.

His eyes shot up and looked at me, giving me a thumbs up and a big smile.

.-.-.-.-.-.

"Well, I'll see you guys later!" Hailey gave hugs to me and Niall, then went out the door after she showed us a smile.

I locked it, and set down the bag of clothes in my hands.

Niall quickly picked them up and started to look through them.

He stopped digging and raised his eyes on me

"Arianna." He whispered.

"Mm?" I raised my eyebrows.

He walked closer towards me and extended his arms, pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you. You're the best person ever." He whispered into my ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 419 25
What if you come back from your dream vacation with your boyfriend and end up being in a plane crash? That's what happens to Rose and Niall. A dream...
723 16 9
Harry has an accident leaving him with a limited memory. Can louis help fill in the blanks? Does he want to? Does Harry want him to? They're broken...
2.6K 35 25
When Krystal and Niall meet in Ireland they fall hard for each other. But after a on-stage incident Krystal forgets Niall, and what they had. Will N...
13.9K 491 30
Niall's alive, but still broken. Not to mention shipped off to a rehab center. Louis is in a coma, maybe to never wake up again. Zayn start having pr...