☆ I Want To Break Free ☆ Ston...

By _heavensdo0r

Female Insert ____ "...I guess I'll help. But only because I see this as a get out of jail for free pass." ... More

☆ Character Info ☆
☆ Prologue ☆
☆ Chapter 1 ☆
☆ Chapter 2 ☆
☆ Chapter 3 ☆
☆ Chapter 4 ☆
☆ Stand Pic + A/N ☆
♡ Valentine's Special ♡
♡ Valentine's Day 2 ♡
☆ Chapter 5 ☆
☆ Wowza ☆
☆ Chapter 6 ☆
☆ Chapter 7 ☆
☆ Chapter 8 ☆
☆ Chapter 9 ☆
☆ Chapter 10 ☆
☆ Chapter 11 ☆
☆ Chapter 13 ☆
☆ Chapter 14 ☆
☆ Chapter 15 ☆
☆ Chapter 16 ☆
☆ Chapter 17 ☆
☆ Chapter 18 ☆
☆ Chapter 19 ☆
☆ Chapter 20 ☆
☆ Chapter 21 ☆
☆ Chapter 22 ☆
◇ Halloween Special ◇
☆ Chapter 23 ☆
☆ Chapter 24 ☆
♤ Christmas Special ♤
☆ Chapter 25 ☆
☆ True Ending ☆
☆ Good Ending ☆
☆ Bad Ending ☆
☆ Ending: Jolyne Cujoh ☆
☆ Ending: Ermes Costello ☆
☆ Ending: Foo Fighters ☆
☆ Ending: Weather Report ☆
☆ Ending: Narciso Anasui ☆
☆ Ending: Secret Ending ☆
☆ Final Notes ☆

☆ Chapter 12 ☆

2.1K 92 67
By _heavensdo0r

☆ Chapter 12: Dragon's Dream ☆

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Why do you want to get this woman outta the picture so quickly?"

Pucci stood before a male who had his eyebrows raised ever so slightly, rubbing his forehead with a confused expression.

The priest turned away, looking at the wall, before letting out a sigh. "I'm afraid there are some things I cannot tell you." He then turned back to the male. "..Then just tell me the things you can tell me, duh." The male responded.

Pucci hesitated. "Very well.."

He then looked at the male. "Miss Y/N and I..are friends. We've been friends." His hand trailed along the wooden desk he had in the chapel, running along a desk drawer for a moment, before stopping. "Meeting Jolyne Cujoh gave her a bad influence. It was bad luck that they clicked together so well.."

Pucci hated that you had chosen to follow the Cujoh girl and her apparent team of inmates that she had picked up along the way. 

..Pucci knew things about you that nobody else knew.

Not even yourself. 

He knew how dangerous you could be, and it was his job to get you away from Jolyne. The priest then would wave the male visitor away, before closing his eyes. 

Jolyne Cujoh was in the punishment ward. Perhaps going there was the best thing to do.

•••

Water. What F.F needed was water, and, once Jolyne had pointed her in the direction of a hose, she immediately began to move towards that direction.

Seeing you getting hurt by Kenzou had angered F.F. She hated that you had fallen down, and she hated the fact that the person that was responsible for this hadn't been dealt with yet.

So, F.F decided that she would protect you, no matter what. Just like her desire to protect the discs before she had joined Jolyne's side, you were just as important.

F.F had fought Kenzo and Dragon's Dream, and now, was still trying to find a way to beat him.

Jolyne turned to look at Anasui, who, so far, had done nothing.

"Hey! Don't just stand there and explain things! Go and help F.F! You're a stand user too, right? You two should be able to beat that old guy!"

Anasui had a cold look in his eyes as he watched F.F run, the old man chasing her. He was pissed that the old man had harmed you, sure..but he had to protect Jolyne.

"..Once F.F dies..sure. My services only extend to your protection."

F.F reached the hose, and began searching. "Where is it?! Where do I get the water?!"

As Kenzou ran to finish F.F off while she was distracted, his stand suddenly spoke.

"Wait! If you move any closer to F.F..you're in danger of losing. Move to the left."

Kenzou looked confused. "What?"

That's when F.F happened to see movement from out of the corner of her eye. 

Kenzo slowly moved to the left, barely avoiding a punch. "What the hell is this? I thought I took you out of the battle."

Behind him stood you, your fists raised. However, taking a closer look, Kenzou could see that your eyes were closed.

You then tilted your head to one side, then the other, before silently running at Kenzou again. "Move two steps back..! Y/N is unconcious." The dragon stand beside him stated. "Then why is she attacking right now?!" Kenzou exclaimed.

Jolyne's eyes were wide as she stared at the back of your head. "She's fighting with her eyes closed..and her movements are slightly wild, as if she's drunk.." She noted. 

You then would dive at Kenzou, as Dragon's Dream was figuring it out.

"Y/N should be fighting blind. Her eyes are closed but she is getting accurate punches your way. Try and confuse her a bit." The stand advised.

You then lifted your head a bit. "..Y..You are...very...annoying.." You stated in an odd tone. 

It was then that Kenzou could see what was going on. It was a glimpse, but he had heard about your stand ability.

"I see..Y/N's stand has been able to control someone else once it enters that person's body. So..her stand must've tried to enter it's own users body! Y/N L/N is unconcious..but her stand is controlling Y/N's body! It's like..it's like a second chance!"

You then interrupted Kenzou's little monologue by punching him in the face. "..Damn right, you stupid raisin.."

You then threw you hands up. "And I'm able to talk through my user's body as well. So, I also get to do this." Your stand then controlled your body to make you flip the old man off. 

Kenzou gritted his teeth. "Enough fooling around, girl!" He then lunged forwards, as F.F then pushed you aside, taking the hit as she then punched Dragon's Dream, causing her arms to fall off. 

"Stay away from her..I..need that water!" She gasped out, glaring at Kenzou, who grinned. "Hm..she's taking herself out of the battle?" Dragon's Dream guessed. 

Kenzou then noticed a large lump in the hose, as water then sprayed out. You rushed forwards to defend F.F, who chased after the water. Kenzou gritted his teeth. "Your fate has already been decided!" He exclaimed jumping over your body as you would then grab him by the ankle. "Ugh--you are like a little parasite!" He cursed at you, kicking you away as F.F then fell over the iron fence, falling down. Your eyebrows raised for a moment, as your stand recalled what was down there.

"F.F!" You exclaimed, before jumping over the fence. 

"I said before, you lost, because your fate has already been decided..you'll be electrocuted by that chair, F.F!" The old man yelled out as F.F was struggling to get out of the chair. As she then would free herself, yelling out as you moved to once again defend her, Kenzou then pushed the both of you back to the chair.

"Wait, you fool!" Dragon's Dream exclaimed. "You're not supposed to kill Y/N!"

F.F's eyes widened as she saw you were falling towards the chair.

No..she had to protect you! 

With once last motion, she pushed your body away from the chair, before the beep sounded, and F.F was then electrocuted. However, you still managed to recieved a shock, and your eyes shot open, letting out a yell of pain as Suspicious Minds was forced out of your body. 

Kenzou then began laughing. "Finally! After all this time, I will finally be a leader again!" He declared.

"..Not to give you a hint or anything..but F.F managed to get some water." Dragon's Dream stated. "What you're seeing right now is a reflection of me."

Kenzou's eyes widened, before F.F suddenly grasped his hand. "This is fine! I'LL JUST GIVE YOU A BIT OF MY BAD LUCK!" She shouted. Kenzou screamed out in pain, as you collapsed a bit, you hands on the ground as you breathed heavily, your breath unsteady.

You then lifted your head as your eyes laid on F.F, who had collapsed after the electrocution stopped.

"F.F.." You then moved towards her body, before suddenly turning your head as you spotted Jolyne flinging herself down the stairs. "Jo-"

"Kenzou is still alive..! The stand is still there!" She exclaimed.

Kenzou lunged forwards at Jolyne, who unraveled a bit of herself and formed a sharp similar to a knife out of her string. "You'll never hit me..I'LL KILL YOU AND BECOME A GOD AGAIN!" He screamed out, as you slumped against the chair, a hand on your chest as you then coughed out blood. However, your exhaustion didn't stop you from yelling out, "JOJO! DON'T LET THE RAISIN KILL YOU!"

Jolyne registered your words briefly, not hearing all of it as she was too focused on attacking Kenzou.

Kenzou grinned. "Your bad luck has already been decided! I'll kill you, Jolyne Cujoh!" He then kicked her, sending Jolyne hurling backwards, however, Anasui caught her, staring at Kenzou, who then wore a look of confusion.

"That should've finished her off..what?"

Anasui then would smirk lightly as his stand then began to come out of Jolyne's body. "I stored my Diver Down in her body..all I had to do was protect Jolyne when he delivered his kick."

Kenzou took a step forwards, only to be flung into the air as he began to jump, his legs looking oddly enough like springs. He would then begin screaming as Anasui then turned towards Jolyne, who was looking at him. "That's right..keep on looking at me..with those beautiful eyes." You gagged a bit.

"..Shut up Anasui, that's too much for me to handle right now.."

F.F then would lift her head as she crawled over to you, and then pulled you into a hug, your wounds beginning to feel better. "Thanks, Y/N.."

You paused. "..For what?"

F.F frowned. "Your stand controlled your body when you were knocked unconcious. Thanks to you, I was able to get just the right amount of water that I needed." She told you.

You paused, before lazily grinning. "Oh, cool. Well, you're welcome, F.F."

F.F then went over to Jolyne, who had closed her eyes. You looked closely, before seeing a wound on her arm that looked oddly enough like it spelled out Jolyne's name.

As much as F.F tried to heal it, it didn't go away. "Maybe it's a new cook scar..?" You questioned, as Jolyne would then look at you. "It's alright, F.F. You don't need to heal this one."

She recalled your words. Had you called her Jojo?

Jolyne hated when people called her that..the only person she'd allow was her mother. But, she she opened her mouth to tell you that, she paused. 

"You look puzzled, Jolyne." You told her. "I know, I am rather puzzling." You stated. Jolyne paused, before slightly smiling. "..Right."

Maybe you would be an exception.

•••

You walked with Jolyne up the stairs, the two of you staying close to each other as you glanced around. "So, uh, that old guy really was something."

Jolyne nodded. "..Yea."

Anasui would then turn to F.F. "F.F..I want you to trip either Jolyne or Y/N. I won't let them fall though, because I'll catch either one of them in my arms. Then, the other will get jealous that whoever I catch recieved my attention." He whispered. F.F narrowed her eyes. "Ehh? Why would I do that? Do things like that yourself!" She exclaimed. Anasui narrowed his eyes. "Did you forget our promise, F.F?"

F.F frowned, before moving forwards to trip Jolyne. Once she did, Anasui moved to catch her, only for Jolyne to go right past him, climbing upwards. "There's the short guy! Was he watching us this whole time?!"

You followed Jolyne, Anasui disappointedly following.

The four of you would then chase the short guy, though you noticed he seemed to be getting taller as you corned him to a wall. "Hey! Turn around!" F.F shouted, aiming her gun that she had fused with her finger at the male. "I'm telling you to turn around!"

Though, as the male turned around, you saw that a tree was growing out of his head. Your eyes widened, as you turned to Anasui.

"Are we able to perform photosynthesis??" You whisper yelled. 

You then turned around to see more bodies on the ground, each one having trees sticking out.

Anasui then turned to look at Jolyne, as you took a few steps forwards, flowers beginning to bloom on your cheek as you ignored the strange scene that was happening behind you. You then stopped, before you would then notice something.

"Um..guys?"

You pointed your hand at one of the trees. Jolyne, F.F and Anasui made their way over to you, as Jolyne's eyes widened.

In one of the trees, there was an infant..a..green infant. 

"A baby..and it's green!"

▪︎▪︎▪︎

And here's chapter 12!

At the beginning, I've given a minor hint to an enemy Y/N will face soon, as the enemy is talking to Pucci.

Next chapter..Y/N and F.F happens to 'witness' something.

As always, thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.3K 33
DARK THEMES BE AWARE! • Born in italy Y/n had a difficult childhood growing up Raised by an alcoholic mother and has an absent Father; Y/n tries to l...
26.5K 513 46
《THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED》 A bunch of JJBA one-shots :) please read the info page, especially if you want to make a request :) If u know me irl, no u d...
204K 9.4K 80
aha.. You're a stand user who was under control of Dio's Flesh Bud. Luckily for you, the Crusaders realized that you were not in control of your acti...
8.2K 380 18
(Name) (Last Name), a girl who was rambunctious and wild. "The life of the party," some would say. A prankster, a joker, always down for a laugh of p...