Fix me // c.d. (Sequel to Sha...

By -worrying

Lights will Guide you Home And ignite Your bones And I will Try to Fix you More

1 - begin again
2 - Change
3 - ding dong
4 - what's wrong with you?
5 - promise
6 - smiles all around
7 - 50 rules for dads of daughters
8 - small bump
9 - interview
10 - dont grow up
11 - thinking out loud
12 - two months
13 -
15 - we did it
16 - aftermath
17 - be back soon
18 - i can't think
19 - angels can fly
20 - i love you
THIRD BOOK

14 - argue

1.7K 52 1
By -worrying

| A L I A |

I enjoyed my time with kian but now I was home and food was soon to be on the table. I was feeding sarah from her little bottle. Cameron had beat nash to the shower so the TV was on and turned to some show. I hadn't been paying attention to him. Sarah deserved attention. My beautiful sarah. I can't help but wish she had gotten her twin brother. After all, I never had a single sibling. She was to get two more. I was already planning it.

The shower water stops nash leaps from the couch and runs up stairs to his shower. He doesn't like showering at the same time as someone else. He says there's no hot water left. I see his point.

After a few minutes cameron comes downstairs with soaking wet hair. He has jeans and a blue shirt on.

"How are my two favorite girls!" He says.

"We are wonderful. Right Sarah?" I smile. Sarah answers in a babble of random noises. Cameron laughs and kisses her cheek.

-

The table is set and the food are on the plates. Sarah is asleep upstairs. Cameron and nash are sitting across from each other both with clenched jaws.

They just started arguing. Over the stupidest things. I don't even know why.

One minute they were speaking about how rachel and nash had been fighting and the next there was arguing and yelling.

| C A M E R O N |

I raise my voice, louder than I probably should. The baby is sleeping upstairs. I wouldn't want to wake it.

"Maybe if you actually were thinking for once, you wouldn't have done that!" I bellow.

"Oh I'm the one who doesn't think? What about all those mistakes you've made in the past! Stupid mistakes! Remember when you went around hooking up with girls left and right! Remember when you were an alcoholic! How did that go? I'm not the only one here who makes mistakes!" He yells back at me. I glare at him. Anger boils inside of me.

"Boys! Shush don't you dare wake the baby!" Alia tries to calm us but it doesn't work. I stand up, slamming my fist down on the wooden dining table. Nash stands up as well.

"You don't have the room to talk! Remember when you smoked weed for two months! You messed yourself up doing that! I don't know what is wrong with you!" I scream.

"Boys!" Alia screams.

"Shut up Alia!" Nash yells.

"Don't tell her to shut up! You see it's that kind of temper that made you lose your girlfriend!" I yell, and throw a fist at the side of Nash's face.

"Cameron!" Alia squeals.

Suddenly we all hear a sound that shuts everything up. A small sound, growing slightly. It comes from upstairs. Crying. Alia stands up.

"See what you've done?" She whispers, too angry to speak. She throws her napkin on the table and storms upstairs. We stand in silence, speechless, for what seems like hours. Alias beautiful voice fills the house. She's singing a lullaby. A beautiful lullaby. Nash walks away. I sit down in my chair and fold my hands in my lap. It's my fault.

After what feels like forever, I pray.

Dear god, please make everything better.

Alia sings the last verse of a lullaby I used to sing to Sierra when she couldn't sleep.

The only crying left is My own soft sniffling.

-

a/n: sooooo that happened

I planned that for MONTHS

AND IT FINALLY HAPPENED

AND I'M PROUD OF IT YAY

OKAY BYEE

ILY GUYS THANKS FOR 1.5K

Vote, comment, share

Ily all soooo much

ok byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747K 9.7K 104
highest rank; #1 under 'magcon imagines' eNJoy ThiS FEtuS CHElsEA wrITIng ! don't read this, this was from like 2013 copyright © chxlso all rights...
143K 3.1K 35
when you've been bit by the members of magcon, there's no doubt that trouble is ahead. **disclaimer! this story was created in junior high so it is...
48.9K 1.3K 48
❝Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones. And I will try to fix you.❞ || © 2014 by Nashty_Luke. All rights reserved.