Angels and Demons JiYoo

By nomnom360

Yoohyeon, a demon goes to a school where only angels and demons can go. Her and her friend like messing with... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
Finale
A/N

28

907 58 25
By nomnom360

JiU immediately left to go get ready, but once she got into her room, it felt as if everything around her was crashing down. 

She immediately fell to the floor with her back against her door. She lowered her head and started to let her tears fall. 

"Why is this happening?" She asked. She leaned her head back and stared at the ceiling.

"I'm so sorry Gahyeon. I knew I should've brought you. This is all my fault isn't it. I should have tried to persuade you or at least have gotten someone to guard you at least. Do you hate me?" She asked herself out loud.

She couldn't stop blaming herself. She loved Gahyeon more than anything. She is her family and was always there. She kept going because of Gahyeon.

JiU kept staring at the ceiling and felt like nothing anymore. Just then, Irene appeared in front of her,  startling her.

"Irene?" JiU asked. Irene saw her and immediately pulled her into a hug.

"Don't worry, she'll be okay." Irene said while patting JiU's back. 

"How do you know?" 

"Because you, your friends, and your girlfriend will find a way to save her." Irene said with a smile. JiU just sat still.

JiU looked at her confused.

"Wait, how did you know I had a girlfriend?" JiU asked. Irene just smiled.

"I know more than you think." She said while putting a finger to her lips. JiU continued to wonder, but a more important question came into her mind.

"Irene, how did delinquents get out?" Irene stopped and looked at her seriously.

"This is the Black Demon's doing for sure." Irene said.

"I don't know how he did it, but without him there, the other delinquents wouldn't be able to get out. He's strong, but he's the only one that is strong enough to do this." Irene continued while staring into JiU's eyes.

JiU nodded.

"How do we stop him?" She asked worried. Irene thought for a second and then snapped her fingers.

"Can you learn fast?" She asked JiU. JiU just looked at her confused and then nodded.

"I've personally never used this before because I know it's risks." Irene said. JiU looked at her confused.

"What are those risks?"

"All of the demons in that area, will be destroyed." Irene said while looking down.

"I don't think it would be wise to use this, but if you have to, then make sure to get your demon friends out of the area." JiU nodded determined.

"Teach me." She said. Irene smiled and nodded. They spent a little time learning about it and Yoohyeon came through the door. 

She walked up and hugged JiU.

"How are you doing?" She asked worried about her girlfriend. JiU smiled and kissed her.

"Irene's helping me with something that could be useful in a fight." JiU said happily. Yoohyeon nodded while smiling and looked around the room.

"I can't wait to meet her one day. She sounds super nice!" Yoohyeon said. JiU looked confused and made eye contact with Irene who just smiled back at her.

"Hey Yooh?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Do you mind leaving real quick? I'll be done in a second and we can head out." JiU said with a smile. Yoohyeon scratched the back of her head confused.

"Um. Okay?" She said as she walked out. She closed the door and JiU looked towards Irene.

"Could she not see you?" JiU asked. 

"Nobody can see me. Except for royalty." She said. JiU nodded at this new information.

"I have to go now though. I wish you luck. Remember, only use it if that's the only way you can defeat the Black Demon." Irene said. JiU hugged her and smiled.

"Thank you Irene." 

"Of course Minji." With that, Irene disappeared and JiU continued to get ready. When she walked out of her room, she saw her friends in gear as well and looked at them confused.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked. They all looked at her.

"We want to help." Siyeon said. Sua nodded.

"Besides I think it would be best to have three healers and three fighters!" Handong said. JiU looked at her friends.

"I don't want you guys to get hurt too." She said while looking down.

"It's our choice to come. Even if you don't want us to come, we still will." Siyeon said. Yoohyeon came out and looked at the crowd and smiled.

"Are you guys coming too?" She asked. The others nodded and she smiled.

"We will be unstoppable now!" She said. JiU looked at her girlfriend in shock. She thought that she would have the same reaction as her, but it was the opposite.

"Yoohyeon gets us." Sua said while nodding in approval.

"Just don't get yourselves hurt. Please?" JiU said after sighing. The others nodded.

"It's not like we want to get hurt on purpose." Dami said while laughing. JiU just rolled her eyes.

"How do we get to purgatory? Will we be able to come back from it as well?" Yoohyeon asked curiously. JiU thought for a little bit. She concentrated and heard a voice in her head.

"Go to the stone." She started walking and the group just looked at her as if she has lost her mind. Once standing in front of it, the voice gave new instructions.

"Everyone who wants to go must place their hand on the stone." 

"Can you guys place your hand on this stone?" JiU asked the group. The group was confused at first, but then agreed. They each put a hand on it and suddenly, they were standing in the middle of debris.

They looked around shocked at the sight in front of them. Burned buildings were everywhere. There was fire and you could hear screeching from everywhere. Everyone put their hands to their ears and closed their eyes.

"So this is what purgatory is?" Sua asked herself. They all looked around frightened at it. There was no nature and no color. The floor was just covered in ash and the trees were black as well.

They started to walk not knowing exactly where they were going. Yoohyeon suddenly stopped and everyone looked at her.

"He's telling me where to go." She said in a serious tone. Everyone else nodded and JiU took her hand and gave it a tight squeeze.

"Lead the way puppy." She said. Yoohyeon smiled at her and nodded. She looked back in front of her and started to follow the voice.

"Go straight." She followed the instructions and lead the group.

"Do you feel at home here?" The voice asked her. Yoohyeon stopped walking and felt her head hurt.

"No I don't." She replied out loud. The others looked at her wondering what was happening.

"You want to kill the angels next to you, don't you?" The black demon said. Yoohyeon felt herself losing control. She fell to her knees and JiU knelt down with her trying to see what was wrong.

JiU looked into Yoohyeon's eyes and saw how they were starting to get red. She cupped her face.

"YOOHYEON! SNAP OUT OF IT!" She said. Yoohyeon hearing JiU's voice started to fight back. She had to fight back. She had to keep everyone safe. She had to be in control.

Yoohyeon felt like she was losing the battle and was starting to get worried for the others.

"Yoohyeon, our daughter is waiting for us." JiU said trying to get her back to normal. Yoohyeon started to think about Gahyeon and nodded. She started to fight back with even more strength. 

JiU saw her eyes start to go back to her normal. She sighed in relief and stared at Yoohyeon.

"Are you okay?" She asked worried. Yoohyeon nodded. Something about this place made her want to transform into her second form, but she was too scared to let it take control of her and maybe even make her hurt her own friends. 

JiU seeing how worried Yoohyeon looked only thought of one thing.

"You can let it out Yooh." She said. Yoohyeon looked at her with wide eyes. JiU just looked at her and then looked towards her friends.

"All of you, get back." She said. The others noticed how serious she sounded and backed away immediately. Yoohyeon still wondering what she should do just looked at JiU.

"It's all right." JiU said with a reassuring smile. Yoohyeon still fought the urge to turn. JiU pulled her into a quick kiss.

"Relax your body and let it take over. Trust me." Yoohyeon felt weak after that kiss and closed her eyes. She transformed and could only see what her second form saw without being able to control her body. 

Yoohyeon was about to hit JiU, but JiU just put both of her hands on the side of Yoohyeon's head. She concentrated hard.

"Yoohyeon." Yoohyeon looked around in the black room. She looked back at what her form sees and saw JiU closing her eyes. 

"Yoohyeon." She turned around and saw JiU walking towards her in the black room. Yoohyeon ran to her.

"What are you doing? You should get out of there. Or at least get me back!" Yoohyeon said while hugging her.

JiU hugged her back.

"I'm here to get you to take control." She said. Yoohyeon looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Yoohyeon, you're stronger than whoever this person is." JiU said referring to her second form. 

"You need to take control." She continued.

"How?"

"Focus and think about those who you love. Fight her for them." JiU said leaning forward. She connected their foreheads together and they both just stared at each other in the eyes. 

"Close your eyes Yooh, and fight." She said firmly. Yoohyeon slowly closed her eyes and thought about all of her friends. She thought about all of the happy moments with them.

She started to smile and the last person that popped up into her head was the woman who was in front of her. She loved her so much.

She opened her eyes again and stared at JiU who was still holding onto her head. JiU smiled as she noticed that Yoohyeon didn't have red eyes anymore.

"You did it Yooh." She said while hugging the girl. Yoohyeon confused looked at JiU.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"You have control of your second form." JiU said while breaking from the hug.

"I knew you could do it." She said smiling.

Their friends ran up to them and saw that Yoohyeon was still in her second form. Dami came up cautiously.

"Yoohyeon?" She asked. Yoohyeon turned towards her and smiled showing her sharp teeth.

"Hey Dami." She said. Dami ran over and slapped her on the back.

"Jeez, I thought you were going to kill your girlfriend for a second." She said while smiling. 

"Can you control it? Does it hurt?" Siyeon asked also walking up after seeing Dami not get thrown across the ash.

"I can control it. It doesn't hurt." She said. She walked around and moved the wings on her back. She smiled seeing how much she could control. She looked towards JiU who was just smiling at her.

She pulled her into a hug and then kissed her.

"You really are an angel JiU." She said happily. JiU smiled.

"I'm your angel." She said. Everyone around them cringed and looked away.

"So, what's the plan?" Yoohyeon asked. JiU had already thought of something and made the group huddle up.

"Where is that castle?" She asked Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon concentrated as well.

"Are you going to tell me where to go?" She asked in her head. 

"Find the castle, you won't miss it unless your blind." The demon said. Yoohyeon nodded.

"I know what to look for." She said. Slowly, she went back into her human form and started to walk confidently to the place. The others followed her.

The castle came into view and Yoohyeon stopped walking. Everyone else stopped as well. She pointed at it.

"That's where she is." She said seriously. JiU looked up at the castle.

"We're coming Gahyeon." She said quietly.

A/N: Not gonna lie, I totally thought that this would be the last chapter, but it isn't lol. I didn't think that this chapter would actually be this long. Anyways there might be 1 or two more chapters left haha.

Which super hero would you want to be? It could be from any universe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 69 11
Siyeon is devil who was sent to a world to protect a girl name Sua. They became friends and a girl group Dreamcatcher. Everything changes when Sua me...
3.9K 258 15
In the bustling halls of college, Yoohyeon-an ordinary girl navigating the challenges of adolescence-finds herself entangled in an unexpected tale of...
49.7K 2.8K 41
I have always dreamed of experiencing a passionate and intense love, the kind of love that only happens in movies. And, to be honest, I started to be...
29.6K 738 29
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด+ A oneshot story collection featuring various pairings of the members of Dreamcatcher. ๐™„๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ: ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ...