An Alpha's Bite

By FairytaleMushrooms

"Look dude, I get that you probably have some emotional problems, and you have taken to random strangers to f... More

An Alphas Bite
Prologue || Growls And Bites
Chapter 1 || Shit
Chapter 2 || Bleepidy bleep bleep bleep
Chapter 3 || Dark eyes
Chapter 4 || Damn my brain damn it!
Chapter 5 || Rodents
Chapter 6 || Trapped in the arms of Albert Fish creepy I know.
Chapter 7 || I was going to kill him
Chapter 8 || Was I in some sort of freakish cult?
Chapter 9 || Really want me to move?
Chapter 10 || What was with the butt clutch?
Chapter 11 || Jess to my Rory
Chapter 12 || Could've at least made it a dodge
Chapter 13 || Crazed eyes
Chapter 14 || Burro
Chapter 15 || Tattered and bloody
Chapter 16 || Boob itch
Chapter 17 || Stefan Salvatore stare
Chapter 18 || The Gods above
Chapter 19 || He still smelt like dead pig
Chapter 20 || Like butter on popcorn
Chapter 21 || Take Me Home
Chapter 22 || Let me go
Chapter 24 || What soup do you want?
Chapter 25 || Redemption
Chapter 26 || It was worth it
Chapter 27 || Nerve Wracking
Chapter 28 || Falling snow
Chapter 29 || Not in a mushy mood?
Chapter 30 || Stuck in the snow
Chapter 31 || share body heat
Chapter 32 || Puke
Chapter 33 || Another way
Chapter 34 || Stronger
Chapter 35 || Not You
Chapter 36 || I Love You
Chapter 37 || Noel
Chapter 38 || Sorry
Chapter 39 || Glass
Chapter 40 || You know what you need to do

Chapter 23 || Want to go for coffee?

50K 2K 206
By FairytaleMushrooms

Vote and comment if you liked!

Chapter 23 || Want to go for coffee?

I thought things would be better. Once I got home.

It was nearly christmas.

I was still in the same place I was when Noah dropped me off just weeks before.

Its like a pause button has been pushed on my life, and someone is holding their finger there, ever since Noah's come into my life, the pause button has been being pressed.

All I have been trying to do is stay busy. It really wasn't that hard. With my courses and such. My professors gave me some leeway, and since most of my grade rided on three tests through the semester I could still pull through with the courses I was taking. Barely. I doubt I would be able to pass any of them.

I’m pretty sure I already bombed the first three.

I missed a month of class, how was anyone ever going to catch up with that?

Of course I ever since Noah dropped me off I haven't been able to get much sleep either. That gave me a little extra time to work on my studies, but ti was harder to take in information with being so exhausted all the time.

It was so weird, I didn’t even know what was wrong with me, I couldn’t freaking sleep. I went to the doctor. He wrote it off as PTSD.

Never the less I still tried, I only had one exam to finish. I'm pretty sure I bombed the others. Even after all the studying I did.

Honestly I wasn't sure what I was going to do after I was done.

I would be left to me thoughts. And we all knew that wasn't something beneficial, to anyone.

Sighing I looked down at the borrowed notes in front of me. Life just sucked.

Hearing a knock on the door I looked up to see my brother standing in the archway.

"What?" I asked.

"Your last exam is this afternoon, right?" He asked.

Yeah...?" he walked further into my room and sat at the end of my bed.

"Well I propose that we go christmas shopping. Ya know, get you out of this apartment. Spend some time together, like old times." He said, a smile gracing his face.

I turned back to my notes, closing my eyes. Ever since I got back Tyler had been trying anything to get me away from the apartment, away from school. He thought I was secluding myself too much. That I needed to get out.

It was understandable. I used to be a social butterfly. Going anywhere that contained people, now I was the exact opposite. staying holed up in my room, studying, staying as busy as possible to avoid any thought of Noah. I was the exact opposite of what Tyler would remember.

"Look I-"

"You really think you're going to get out of this one, Sarah?" Tyler interrupted me.

"well..."  I trailed off.

"Not happening. Besides, you know how hard it is to shop for Emily? Mom and Dad spoil her crazy, there ain't nothing I can get that she doesn't already have."

Letting out a sigh I agreed. "Fine."

"Great! I'll pick you up after your exam." He said, gettin up from my bed and walking out the door.

Letting out  sigh I looked back down at my notes.

|><|

I sat in the lounge, waiting for Tylers car to pull up front.

All done.

They were all done.

Not that I passed any of them, I missed way too much. At least i gave it a go though. Maybe the professors gave me a little leeway. That could have happened. Maybe I didn't waste five grand.

I slouched back into the couch that I was residing in; watching big sloppy flakes of snow drop down from the sky.

Tylers white Honda pulled up in front of the lecture hall doors. Waiting for me.

I quickly grabbed my bag, slinging it over my shoulder and rushed out the door.

As soon as i stepped out the harsh December wind hit my face. Shivering I hurried to my brothers car, jumping in and swinging my bag into the backseat.

"Hey." I said whilst brushing wisps of hair out of my face.

"Cold out there, eh?" Tyler said, driving out the parking area and back out onto the road.

"Yeah."

"Hope we don't get a christmas surprise like last year, that was just way too cold for me." Tyler said, letting out a chuckle.

"Yeah no kidding, by the third day I couldn't even feel my fingers." I said, reminiscing of last years blackout thanks to a huge ice storm. Hydro was out almost ten days in some areas during one of the coldest christmases I could remember.

My parents didn't have a generator, I almost froze to death.

"By the third day i couldn't feel my penis." Tyler said, grimacing.

"Eww, Tyler. Way too much information." I replied.

He shrugged his shoulders, "merely telling you the truth."

"I didn't want to hear that truth." i said, rolling my eyes.

Tyler just smiled.

The rest of the ride Tyler and I didn't speak, there was a comfortable silence between us. Something that hand't really been there since I had gotten back.

When we finally got to the mall, it was packed. Not that i didn't expect it, i mean we were a week away from christmas.

Me and Tyler were in American Eagle, Tyler said he had to get new jeans before we started shopping for christmas presents. I was waiting in the changing room area, to see how they looking on him.

I was staring down at my phone when i sensed someone was staring at me. I glanced up and what I saw made scared me to my core, wet sent my stomach in a flutter.

Noah.

He gave me a smile. "Hey Sarah."

My eyes widened "What on earth are you doing here, Noah?"

His brow scrunched up in confusion. "Buying clothes-" he held up a few shirts "-what else?"

"Uh..."

"What are you doing here?" he asked, a small smirk starting to grow on his face.

I sent a glare at him, sensing what he was insinuating "Christmas shopping." I replied in a clipped tone.

"Why don't you get back to trying on your clothes on then? i was just about to leave." I said, gesturing towards the exit

"I think I much rather stand here and talk to you." He, leaning his shoulder against the wall.

"Uh well-" I was cut off.

"Hey Sarah, how do you think these jeans look on me?" Tyler asked, coming out of the change room.

I glanced over, looking at him up and down. "Too short, I'll get you a longer pair." I said, dismissing him, walking around Noah and back to the jeans section. Crouching down i started searching through the different sizes.

"You know, you and me should go get some coffee."

Letting out a startled gasp I held my hand to my chest. He was way to stealth for his own good.

"I'd rather not." I replied, getting back up with the pair of jeans. Turning around to find him way too close to be socially polite. Pushing at his chest I moved past him, back into the change rooms.

"Who's the guy?" Noah asked, following me back.

"None of your business." I replied. "Tyler, here are your jeans." I said while handing them to him under the door.

"Thanks, Sarah."

"I'm going to look at the discount racks. I'll be back." i said to Tyler.

walking out of the change rooms I ignored Noah. Once I got to the racks I started shuffling through the clothes.

"I thought you were going to try on those shirts." I said to Noah, who was now standing beside me.

"I like that dress, you should get it." I glanced over at Noah who was gestured to a floral dress on the hanger.

"It's way too cold for something like that." I replied.

"You should still get it."

I turned so my body was facing him, "What are you really doing here, Noah?" i asked, frustrated.

He pursed his lips. "I’m here for you.”

I snorted. "You’re not kidnapping me again.”

"I’m not going to kidnap you.”

I rolled my eyes, "Well that’s assuring, Fish. So what’s your game plan? Is it stalking, setting up camera’s in my apartment?”

"Haha, very funny. But my plan is much more… enticing." He said, a smirk playing on his lips.

My eyebrows shot up. “Care to enlighten me?”

"Hmm, I don’t know, do you want to go for coffee?”

I glared at him, "Seriously? Not happening buster.”

I then spun on my heel and walked back into the change rooms. Leaving him behind.

This time he didn't follow me. But when I looked behind, he still had that self- satisfied smirk on his face.      

|| AUTHORS NOTE || 

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long to update, I got a small amount of writers block these past couple weeks. And I like rewrote this chapter like three times to get it right... so I hope you like!

By the way how do you like Tyler? 

Oh, vote and comment if you liked this chapter! 

Goals

Votes: 320

Comments: 100

These goals are not manditory, but I will update sooner if they are met...

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter! I follow back :D 

Instagram: @annabezoo 

Twitter: @AnnaBezoo

God bless, 

Anna. 

P.S. what are you guys doing over march break?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 83.1K 52
"What makes you think I'll let you leave?" he asked and took a step towards me. "Because I'm not into guys?" "Well then why did you date your ex-boyf...
1.5K 34 37
Madison's pov: You took away my desires, and my pain was non-existent to all of you. Your betrayal made me go homeless. To turn into a rogue. But now...
3.9M 144K 60
Life Lesson #1: If you are planning on going to a nightclub in the middle of sketchy, dark woods, don't. Life Lesson #2: If there are too many attr...
202K 7.1K 49
"Who are you?" She stopped just when her hand made contact with the door knob. "Alpha Isabel Martinez" she replied in a voice that wasn't hers. Dylan...