Days Union Oneshots :)

By Emerald_12o6

No longer updating this book but I'm leaving it up because the comments make me laugh 😭🖐 ⚠️contains smut⚠️ ... More

"Wet Hands" [Radiant_Day x Unpredictable_Day]
"Under The Table" [Great_Day x Scary_Day]
"Why So Emotionless?" [Unstable_Day x Emotionless_Day]
"Soft Kisses" [Unpredictable_Day x Dynamic_Day]
"Bites" [Dreadful_Day x Scary_Day]
"I'm Straight I Swear" [Sorrowful_Day x Radiant_Day]
"You Like Degrading Huh?" [Placid_Day x Macabre_Day]
"Drunken Actions" [Benevolent_Day x Emotionless_Day]
"Teasing" [Great_Day x Enouement_Dawn]
"Shut Up" [Merciless_Night x Powerless_Night]
"Cuddles And Kisses" [Great_Day x Radiant_Day]
"Relax" [Unpredictable_Day x Joyous_Night]
"I'm Literally Begging You To Stop" [Merciless_Night x Sonder_Dawn]
"Fuck Me" [Great_Day x Merciless_Night]
"Cross-Dressing" [Emotionless_Day x Great_Day]
"You're Such A Bottom" [Macabre_Day x Practical_Day]
"One Taste And I Was Hooked" [Otherworldy_Night x Scary_Day]
"Sweet" [Scary_Day x Emotionless_Day]
"You Caused The Problem, Now Fucking Fix It" [Macabre_Day x Joyous_Night]
"Sleepy" [Anemoia_Dawn x Practical_Day]
"Accident" [Practical_Day x Dauntless_Night]
"All That For A Fucking Hat" [Emotionless_Day x Dreadful_Day]
"Dirty Laundry" [Benevolent_Day x Scary_Day]
"Distraction" [Scary_Day x Horrid_Night]
"Seduction" [Great_Day x Emotionless_Day x Scary_Day] (DISCONTINUED)
NOT A CHAPTER [ANNOUNCEMENT]
NOT A CHAPTER [MESSAGE]
NOT A CHAPTER [PLEASE READ]
Yes im alive lol
Starting a new book

"Why So Quiet?" [Macarbre_Day x Benevolent_Day]

11.3K 46 184
By Emerald_12o6

⚠️CONTAINS SMUT⚠️
NOTE: MACABRE IS TALL AND BENEVOLENT IS SHORT
Third-person POV:

Night had fallen in the Days city and citizens began to exit from Radiant_Days show. Each citizen bid a good night to one another as they each returned to their residences. However backstage at Radiants theatre was a different story, several operatives who helped out with Radiants show had to patrol tonight.

Their [SUPREME LEADER] had put them in pairs to patrol for tonight, Radiant and Unpredictable along with Macabre and Benevolent were the ones getting ready at Radiants theatre since they helped with the show that night. Radiant and Unpredictable we're busy cleaning up the stage, while Macabre and Benevolent were in the back room where they had left their stuff.

The room was an old locker room, consisting of old rusty lockers, two sinks with mirrors and two long wide benches in front of the sinks. Radiant often used it as a storage room or kept his belongings in there, tonight he offered it to Macabre and Benevolent to use for their belongings. Currently, Benevolent stood in front of the mirror adjusting his operative uniform while Macabre was looking for his hat. The rest of their belongings sat on one bench, while the one behind Benevolent was empty.

After minutes of searching, Macabre finally found his hat and walked over to the mirror where Benevolent was at. " Operative [BENEVOLENT_DAY] you've been admiring yourself in the mirror for too long it's getting weird. I would suggest you move," Macabre said in an exhausted tone. It was late at night now and he could feel the effects of sleepiness starting to gnaw at him, Benevolent lightly scoffed. "Operative [MACABRE_DAY], there's a mirror right next to me, it's two steps to the left alright? Now stop complaining", Benevolent said while he continued to adjust his hat for what seemed like the 100th time.

Macabre grew too tired to deal with Benevolent's nonsense by now, he swiftly stepped in front of the shorter operative and roughly pushed him out of the way. The smaller operative stumbled backwards, he was surprisingly light and this caused his legs to hit the bench behind him, sending him backwards.

In one brief moment, Benevolent grabbed ahold of Macabre's arm and pulled the taller operative down with him. Benevolent landed on his back on the bench with a thumb, while Macabre had fallen on top of him, using his arms to prop himself up and slightly hovering over the smaller operative. Macabre's eyes held a shocked look, instead of the usual glare he wore, but was soon replaced with a smirk. (es cliche) Benevolent squirmed slightly as he felt Macabre's knees rub against his dick, he could feel himself starting to get a boner against the taller operatives' knee. He resisted the urge to buck his hips, his breathing grew short as he looked away from the operative above him. Macabre saw the operative below him get flustered and look away, how entertaining. Benevolent tried to put some distance between him and Macabre by placing his arms between them, acting as a barrier. The taller operative wasn't fond of the space created between the two of them, in one quick motion, he had used his one hand to grab and pin the shorter operative wrists above his head. Benevolent's breath hitched in his throat, he blushed even more as he continued to avert his eyes away from the operative above him.

The taller operative laughed silently to himself at this behaviour from the shorter operative, he felt superior knowing the effect he had on Benevolent. Macabre used his remaining free hand and yanked the smaller operatives' chin towards him, forcing Benevolent to look directly at him. The smaller operative flushed even more as they held eye contact, then Macabre leaned forward and whispered into the bushing operatives' ear, "why so quiet now? You were very talkative this evening, what happened?". The taller operative spoke so softly, it made Benevolent's words catch in his throat. The smaller operative stuttered uselessly, Macabre smirked slightly as he watched the operative below him squirm once again, clearly having trouble forming words. The taller operative then realized why Benevolent was moving so much, the taller operative's eyes flicked downwards at where his knee was and his smirk grew even more.

He leaned forward again and whispered to the struggling operative, "I guess if you're not going to talk, I'll get you to make some noise for me" he said, lust dripping from his words. While still pining the smaller operative down and holding his chin in place, Macabre slowly started to move his knee in a circular motion. The shorter operative immediately arched his back in pleasure and out a soft moan, Macabre could only laugh again. Benevolent bit his lip as several small moans slipped through, he wanted more. The taller operative continued these actions, watching how easily Benevolent broke under his touch, how much he affected him, how touch starved he was.

The shorter operative could feel himself reaching his limit already, the way Macabre teased him, moving in such a slow motion, the dirty things the taller operative muttered in his ear, it was heavenly for the smaller operative. He could feel himself starting to lose it, he arched his back expecting the pleasure but it never came. He looked down confused and saw that Macabre had removed his knee and was staring down at him with a smirk on his face. Benevolent immediately whined from the loss of contact and began to buck his hips upwards.

The taller operative merely stared at the operative below him with a look of amusement on his face, he slowly took his hand off of Benevolent's chin and rested it on top of the shorter operatives boner. The smaller operative froze while Macabre held eye contact with the blushing and whining operative and as Macabre moved his hand around, Benevolent let out another small moan and bucked his hips upwards even more. Macabre loved it, he loved seeing his former colleague completely submit themselves to him, whining for more.

Macabre leaned forwards towards Benevolent until their faces were mere inches apart, neither of them uttered a word, even the smaller operative stopped moving. They held intense eye contact until Macabre broke the thick silence. "Can I kiss you?" he asked, the smaller operative could feel his breath completely leave him. He could only nod slightly and whine, even more, he craved the taller operatives touch.

Slowly the taller operative attached his lips onto Benevolent's, and the smaller operative couldn't help but whimper. The kiss was slow, their lips moving in motion together. Benevolent went crazy as he tasted the other's lips, he kept his mouth shut as moans threatened to spill out. Macabre gently grazed the shorter operatives' lower lip with his sharp teeth, causing a short moan to slip out of Benevolent's mouth. The taller operative used this to his advantage and shoved his tongue into the whining operative's mouth.

The smaller operatives' mouth fell completely open as Macabre explored his mouth, his tongue running over every crevice. Benevolent gave up on being quiet now, he moaned every few seconds and continued to squirm. Macabre saw how eager the shorter operative was and slowly began to move his hand up and down the smaller operators dick, making Benevolent whine even more.

Macabre's hand started to trail upwards and finally stopped at the smaller operatives belt, Benevolent whimpered again. He bucked his hips upwards immediately as Macabre removed his lips from the whimpering operative below him, Benevolent muttered a few words due to the loss of contact. The taller operative harshly grabbed Benevolent's chin and bringing his face close to his and spoke in almost a whisper, "use your words come on". The smaller operative nearly melted from how Macabre was speaking to him, he struggled to find the ability to talk.
"M-more please a-sir" (FUCK NO IM SORRY THE STUTTERING) the shorter operative begged, he wanted the other's lips on his, he wanted to feel the pleasure.

Macabre cracked a rare smile and continued his actions. He attached his lips onto Benevolent's again, as he continued to move his hand up and down. Benevolent's heart lept when their lips connected, he loved it, he was desperate for more. He could feel the taller operative renter his mouth with his tongue and groaned into the kiss, he could feel himself starting to let loose as Macabre continued the actions with his hands. The taller operative bit down onto Benevolent's bottom lip and the shorter operative moaned and arched his back again with pleasure.

It was all so quick, the door to the locker room opened with a snap. Macabre detached his lips from Benevolent and shot his heads up, his eyes met with Radiant_Day who wore a shocked expression. The shock was immediately replaced with a smirk, the two operatives on the bench realized what position they were still in. Benevolent became even more flushed when he realized that someone had walked in, and nearly threw Macabre off of him when he heard the sound of a camera and flash. Macabre threw himself off of Benevolent and lunged at Radiant, attempting to get a hold of his phone and delete the photo. But Radiant was quick on his feet and bolted out of the locker room within seconds. The taller operative stood there with a look of defeat on his face, he turned around to face Benevolent who was a blushing mess and looked dazed.

"Let's go, we have night patrol anyways," Macabre said to the stunned operative, the smaller operative slowly sat up and hopped off the bench. Both of them snatched their belongings from the other bench and hurried out of the locker room. On their way out, Macabre bent down and muttered to the shorter operative, "we'll continue this later, alright?". Benevolent felt his legs stop working, he tripped over his own feet and recollected himself as Macabre laughed. They exited the theatre side by side, illuminated by the moonlight, with completely different thoughts from when they first entered.
THE END LOL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 806 71
Hey hey! Over here!! I heard you simp for fictional Roblox creepypastas.... [ Roblox myths x reader oneshots/ scenarios book !! ] As I'm completely a...
299K 2.5K 24
I don't own any of the characters is this book, just putting that out there... All requests for chapters are CLOSEDDDD I started this book in 2018 so...
505K 7.1K 20
"Last year nothing happened. The year before nothing happened. And the year before that nothing happened." ↪contains: ↠ nsfw, smut, lime 💦 ↠ fluff...
3.4K 107 12
Life in a school where most of the students despise, hate, pick, call you names and don't appreciate you, oh how miserable was Samir(Soldier) in thos...