Corpse X reader

By KittyBloom14

My friend Rae invited me to play with her and some of her friends, I met this one guy that I can't get him ou... More

The day we met
Always fun when your around
Movie night
Break in
big Question
Our day
Never forget this moment
Long day
A/n
Hard day
Self care day
Sing
Relax i got you
I need to ask you something
The past
Jealously
Corpes worried
Please don't leave me
I'm sorry
Important message
Will she say yes
Where are you
I will find you
3 month ago
Are you still alive
I'll die beofre anythjng happen it you
What he did to me
Birthday surprise
Back in our honeymoon
On our way home
Hangout with friends
Always somethings goes wrong
Party goes wrong
Heading to the hospital
It finally fight
Finally over
Are we finally safe?
the edge of the cliff
Will this ever end
A/n
End of it all
Among us
stargazing

Next step

209 4 3
By KittyBloom14

A/n : hey there is gonna be smut in this chapter there will be a warning before it start and when it end for those people who doesn't like that stuff just look for this sign "⚠️" ill put it at the beginning and end. The people who will read it this is my first time writing one of these so if it not good. I'm sorry I try my best anyways hope you enjoy

In the morning

Corpes pov

I woke up, I look down at my soon to be wife, I don't know why I was so nervous to ask her to ask her if she will marry me.

The hardest part is asking her if she want to take our relationship to the next level. What if she think I'm going to fast , what if she not ready.

My thought keep wondering until I was snap out of it, when y/n start to move. I just keep telling myself that I'll worried about that when we are married and on our honeymoon.

"Hey baby" she said I look down and smile, I kiss her with love and passion "hey sweetheart" I said.  "Want anything to eat" she nod and I got up and headed to the kitchen.

I make her eggs, bacon, and sausage. Once I'm done making it, I'll bring it in to y/n I pass it to her and sit down next to her "

so for the wedding, what do want to have it and Rae have books us a beach house for our
honeymoon. she pay for it for it all , it is private beach house . So no one will be there so we don't worry about noise or anything"

She smile "really, I should call Rae and thanks her but how does she know and umm we should do it in a wood like a clear spot or we could do it in a church, She said.

"I told Rae about my plan  to ask you to marry me and she said she would help me pick that ring for you, cause I knew you and Rae been friends for years, I also invited her to our wedding."

"Ok, I was think of inviting, Pews, Jacksepticeye, Poki , Lilly, toast, sykkuno, dream, George,tinaa, Brooklyn, sapnap, and just people who play among us with us" she said while smiling.

I grab my note book and write down those name and everyone else who play among us with me and y/n. "Anyone else you want to invite " she asked, "No I don't think" I said.

"Wanna make the invitation for the wedding," she asked. I nods and told out the weeding cards I got when I got the ring.

I grab the pens and the blank weeding cards, he went to the dinner table. We write what we want to say on a piece of paper so none of them is different.

You are invited to corpes and y/n wedding.

Date: December 7 2021

Time: 4:00pm to 5:00am

Where: weeding be headed- church
After party- in the hall

After we wrote it in all of the invitations. We put them in envelope and wrote all the name of our friends. "I'm gonna call some of my friends to be my man of horror" she smile and nod "I'm gonna do the same who is gonna be your best man " y/n asked.

"sykkuno is my best man, jack, pews,dream, george and toast is gonna stand up there with me too. who is gonna be your maid of honor and your bridesmaids" I ask

She smiles "Rae is gonna be my maid of honor and poki, Brooklyn, tinaa, and Lilly is gonna be my bridesmaid. I still need to ask them though " she said

After we made calls to all who we want to stand up in front with us, and of course they all said they will . They come early so we could get ready.

Time skip  (3 weeks later )

We had a few weeks until the weeding we also send each gusset a ticket to fly here, we have got everything ready. We have mail the invitation out 3 weeks ago. And we got a text saying when they gonna come down. All we had to do is get the dressed for the y/n bridesmaids and her maid of honour. And for my best man and the groommaids I need a suit and tie for them.

Readers pov

Me and corpes were cuddling in bed. We heard a knock on our front door. I kiss him quickly, and make my way to the door, I open it to see Pews, Jacksepticeye, Poki,Lilly, toast, Valkyrae, readers, sykkuno, dream, George, tinaa, and Brooklyn.

I welcome them in and they each hug me and congratulations me. I told them thanks before I went to get corpes out of our bed. "Corpes sweetheart, some of our guess is here."

"Ok I'll be right out" I smile and turn away before I could walk out of the door, corpes grab my waist and kisses my neck " Bebe not right now , later on tonight ok" he giggles in my neck .

"Fine " he rolled his eye playfully, I give him a passion kiss "your so cute when you roll your eyes" I wrap my arms around his neck. "Come on people are waiting for us I'm gonna go get my dressed for my bridesmaids and her maid of honour. So we are ready for our weeding in a few weeks ok" I said

I let go and walk out to the other . "Girls are you ready to pick our dresses"  I said they all said yeah . "Corpes will be out in a min- " I was cut out corpes kiss me from behind " I'm out now hon, come on boys we have to get you guys  a suit and tie.

We left and first and the boys followed a bit after. We went to a dress store and start looking around.

30 minutes later

We try on a different kinds of dresses and all different type, but in the end we pick a off the shoulder light blue one.

(I don't know if the maid of honour is supposed to be a different colour or not but if it is , just say it dark blue or something)

We buy them and went home, we hangout a bit more then the boys with the stuff. We all watch a movie before everyone left. Leaving me and corpes.

I cuddle into to me , just to put me up in a bride style, I wrap my arms around his neck and cuddle my head in his chest. We got to our bed room he put my down and went out for a second. seconds later he came back and crawled in bed with me and cuddle me.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

⚠️⚠️Kinda smut⚠️ if not that bad just some of thing might make people uncomfortable.

He started kissing my neck, and leaving marks on my neck and my collarbone. I moan a little, he look down and see the job he did and smile.

"Your so proud aren't you" I put my hand in his neck , I pull his neck closer so I could leave marks on his collarbone and neck as well,
He moans. He not even trying to hold in .

"You didn't even try to hide it didn't you" I giggle, I made the marks darker. "Now you can't hide it"

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

We holding each other as he look at me "I'm lucky to marry you in 2 weeks time " I giggles "I'm lucky to marry you too, I'm really lucky to Have you in my life Bebe "

I yawn a bit, corpes start rubbing my back "dad-" i cut myself off with a hand of my mouth and my head going in his chest.

I heard him laugh "I'm sorry m-my dad use to rub my back to help me felt asleep"  I said while my face go brighter red then what it was .

I hope he didn't see my blush, he laughed again " your so cute when you blush"  I blush more "baby you are too" he smile and hold me closer "get some rest baby I know your tired." I nods and closed my eyes and we both slowly went to sleep.

Time skip  (2 weeks later)

Today is our weeding day, we woke up and gets ready for the weeding, we had a long day ahead of us , we went to bed very early yesterday so we could stay awake.

We were very excited for the weeding.I got my weeding dress, I really like it. I put it in the back laying down so it's doesn't get mess up.

( If you Don't like them think of something you might wear )

Corpes got his suit and tie and put it in the car laying on top of mine.

(Corpes suit and tie and his groom-maid suit and tie they got )

we start heading to the church to set up everything. We also get the halls set up as well , it was about 9:00am in them morning, we wanted to get there a few hours before the weeding. We start set everything up.

After a couple hours we were done. We took some pictures of it since we wanted to post again it on Facebook or Instagram.

Soon after we finish taking Pictures of our work the groom-maid and bridesmaids came in.

Time skip (2:00pm)

Me and corpes said our final goodbye and go to get ready for the wedding. We have two hours to get ready. Rae did my hair and makeup, it took a over a hour to do it.

By the time she was done I had about 1 hour until I walk down the aisle. I was excited I look at my engagement ring and smile at it "Rae do you think I'll make a good wife "

Rae smile before she start to speak "you are gonna make a amazing wife y/n, and corpes thinks so too" I smile and hugs Rae "thanks Rae now let's get you and the rest of the girls in their dresses and do some light makeup" I said while getting up from my seat.

Rae nods and got up and I got the girls ready after a half of hour . they were down getting ready we told a picture to remember this moment.

30 minutes later  it was time for me to watch down the aisle, the bridesmaids walk down the aisle while the music played it was finally my turn to walk down the aisle, I grab my brother arms and walk me down the aisle since my dad wasn't here.

When I heard the music I walk down the aisle I saw corpes,, he look amazing when I reach corpes. My brother hug me and me and corpes hold hand as we saids our vows. 

There was a moment of silence before the priest start talking "We are gathered here today to celebrate the loving couple corpes and y/n"

He paused for second, if anyone have any reason this couple shouldn't be married speak now or even hold your peace" he waited for a minute or two . "Y/n say your vows" I nods and start say my vows

"I love you corpes and I thank the lord for the love that has bound our hearts and lives together in spiritual fellowship of marriage. I will love honor and cherish you always. As you enter upon the privileges and joys of life's  most holy relationships, and begin together the great adventures. I will love you in sickness as In health, in poverty as in wealth, in sorrow in joy, and will be true to you as long as we both shall live."

I smile at corpes. Priest turn to corpes. "Now you can say your vows" corpes look at me in the eyes like I did for him.

"I love you y/n and I thank the lord for the love that has bound our hearts and lives together in spiritual fellowship of marriage. I will love honor and cherish you always. As you enter upon the privileges and joys of life's most holy relationships, and begin together the great adventures. I will love you in sickness as In health, in poverty as in wealth, in sorrow in joy, and will be true to you as long as we both shall live."

Now you may now kiss the brides. We shared a long and passion kiss more passion then you ever know. We are now married. Everyone clapped. Me and corpes walk down the aisle and went to the after party room.

sooner after all our friends came in the party room and once everyone is seated our server bring the food out and everyone start to eat.

After once everyone start to eat , daughter and father dance and the son and mother dance . My brother came up and pull my onto the dance floor .

same with corpes his sister came up and bring him to the dance floor the song begins and we begin to dance. Everyone watch us .

When the music ends, i hugs My brother and his sister hugs him as well before handing us off to each other.

When the music start me and corpes started dancing for our first dance. After we dance we party a bit after a few hours we cut cake. We ate the cake and just talk and dance among us.

1 hours later (3:00am)

It's was time for speech's i cry to all of them, they were so cute, so sweet and emotional. After the speech's I went to all the people who made a speech and hugs them and thanks them for the speech. Same with corpes he hugs people too.

Rae came up and ask if we wanted some pictures together we said yes and  we stand told some. I ask my brother is he would take my picture with my friend he said yes and told the phone to takes pictures. After we did a few more with my brother, of corpes and his sister and many more.

We danced until people were leaving the there was only 1 hour left before we go to our honeymoon, I was excited.

After a while everyone was getting tired so we end the after party and everyone helps us clean up before we left for our honeymoon. After we were done cleaning up, We thanks everyone who help us clean up.

We got in the car and drove to our honeymoon mood it a 4 hours drive  but it just a way from people, we got dressed in our normal clothes before leaving the after party. We stop at a hotel for the night since it last and tomorrow was our big day . We cuddle each other until we fell asleep

When I woke up we were ok the road in different clothes that I had on last night "Um corpes did you change me while I was asleep " I ask shyly while blush went across my cheeks.  He nod " yeah I did I hope you don't mind " he put his hand on my while was on my lap.

I smile, "I don't mind at all" I said watch the road pass us.

(Time skip) 4?hour later

When we get to the our house on beach , we went to the beach and skinny drip.  We swim around for a few hours before corpes pick me up and bring me into the house.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Smut warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ this is my first time writing a smut so I'm sorry if it not good.

I blush as we bring me to bed, he put me down and start kissing my neck and made his to my collarbone. He made his way on top of me . He kiss me hard and passion.

I kiss back, I grab his hair which made him moans quietly , I giggles. I put my hand up near his lower back. He pull away and look at me " are you sure you want to do this" I smile without another thought to it I nods "yes and one more thing " he look at me "yes" "I'm top."

As I got on top of him I made sure his dick was above my pussy , I slowly slide myself on his dick try to get use to his length. I moans a bit.

Once I was use to his length I started bouncing in it , corpes grab my hips helping me bounce, his head up back from pleasure. He moan my name. "Y/n"

He flip me over a he was on the top " it my turn baby" he said as he start slamming his dick into me I let out a loud moan. "C-corpes " I said trying to get the words out.

"What do you want darling" he stop so I could gets words out "faster d-daddy" I said . He kiss me before he slammed back into me and go as fast as he can go.

I moans his name, "c-corpes I'm gonna" I try to gets words out "so am I" he goes harder and faster, make sure he goes all the way in. With moans filled the room, i grabs his hair and pull it to tell me I'm close.

He was going as fast and hard as we can until We both cum but he doesn't stop he keeps going, but he slowly down as he go in and out hard. After a few time he stop and pull out.

He start licking the cum left on my pussy. I moans as he tongue go more faster licking my pussy. I moans, I my head went back with pleasure . start moving my hips he hold me down as he go faster. His tongue was going crazy in my pussy.

I pull his hair to tell him I was close again since I Couldn't speak. I cum on his fast . He lick it all up. After he was down I suck his dick for a bit.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

we were both tired we decided to go go in the shower to get clean up and then go to bed. After we were both done. We went to bed holding and cuddle each other. Last thing I heard before I fell to sleep was corpes saying i love you.

I went to sleep thinking how lucky I might have been to find a husband like corpes But I didn't realize that would be the last I love you or the last time I heard corpes voice for a long time.....

Word: 3043

A/n - I'm so sorry this told so long , I'll try to write shorter chapters. So I can post more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 130 44
Corpse Husband x Female Reader. I only ship his OC, not in real life. RedRose has been a streamer for a year, ands her streamer friend Rae invites he...
66.5K 1.3K 32
So this story is a corpse x reader, imma use y/n because i'm bad at making names -_-. I use a lot of detail so if you like that kind of stuff then i...
875K 19.5K 36
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝.🦇 -‼️𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌; #1 agora...
136K 4.6K 18
"all the hardest, coldest people you meet were once as soft as water, and that's the tragedy of living." - "Corpse, stop," she pleaded with him. "...