Corpse X reader

By KittyBloom14

My friend Rae invited me to play with her and some of her friends, I met this one guy that I can't get him ou... More

The day we met
Always fun when your around
Movie night
Break in
big Question
Our day
Never forget this moment
Long day
A/n
Hard day
Self care day
Sing
Relax i got you
I need to ask you something
The past
Jealously
Corpes worried
Please don't leave me
Important message
Will she say yes
Next step
Where are you
I will find you
3 month ago
Are you still alive
I'll die beofre anythjng happen it you
What he did to me
Birthday surprise
Back in our honeymoon
On our way home
Hangout with friends
Always somethings goes wrong
Party goes wrong
Heading to the hospital
It finally fight
Finally over
Are we finally safe?
the edge of the cliff
Will this ever end
A/n
End of it all
Among us
stargazing

I'm sorry

263 7 0
By KittyBloom14

A/n : I'm so sorry for no posting, been having  writers block so I might be making small chapters. I'll post when. I can

Reader pov

In the morning, I wake up and corpes my side, I smile and cuddle closer to him. I felt him hold me close, I felt water fell on me, I realize he was crying.

I look up and kiss him, " it's ok " I hold him and realizes what he did yesterday, I let go and walk out of the room.

I heard corpes call my name, I start to cry, I was mad, I was worried, I was upset, I'm happy he was home. I went to grab my car keys and told corpes to get ready and told him I would be in the car.

I walk out to the car and told a deep breath, I run in to get my money. I saw corpes walking out of our room and downstairs to get his shoes on.

"Y/n look I'm sorry" corpes said like he was about to break down. I open the door, and went I was about to leave, I turned around " come when your ready I'll be in the car waiting for you" I left.

I walk down to the car and sit down in the car and started having a break down, tears were rolling down my cheeks.

I still love corpes don't get me wrong just upset with him,, it just hard for me. I know he had a reason to leave but I felt like he didn't love me, or he run away. I don't know anymore.

I waited for corpes to come, I hope I am able to fix this I don't want to lose him. He help me, I love him so much. I am Gonna fix this.

I should say sorry to him for overreacting, I feel so bad. I saw corpes walking down the driveway and I told a deep breath, got ready for whatever happen next. He got in and I noticed tears on his cheek and his eyes were puff from crying "shit" I whisper.

Corpes pov

I wake up with y/n in your arms, she was still asleep. I hold her closer, I could have lost her yesterday, I'm surprised she let me sleep with her last night and not have me on the couch.

I started to cry softly trying not to wake up her tears were rolling down my cheeks and I try to stop them but I start crying harder:

Y/n look up and kiss me, I kiss back knowing I might lose her today she pull away and smile a bit " it's ok " she hold me , for a second before she let go and walk out of the room.

"Y/n!!!? Wait" I yelled , I start to sobbed in my hands. "Why was I so stupid " I heard y/n she told me to get ready and. That she would be in the car.

I cry harder think she gonna drive me to a hotel or something, I knew I lost her but I wasn't sure. I just put on sweat pants and a shirt and a sweater in case I got cold.

I walk out of the room and saw y/n getting her money, my heart was breaking and I try my best to not to cry in front of her. I walk to downstairs and get my shoes on. When she went to the door I want to say it before it was to late or say it "y/n look I'm sorry " I try my hardest to not break down but my voice were breaking.

She open the door but before she walk out she turn around and look at me " come when your ready I'll be in the car waiting for you" then she left closing the door behind her.

I couldn't do it anymore I fell to the door and break down in tears. I hit my head against the wall. Whisper to myself " stupid stupid stupid " I cry hard put my hand over my mouth so y/n won't hear.

I sit there for 5 minutes after nonstop crying.I try to wipe all the tears off my face and open the door, I wake down the driveway and I got in the car.

I'm pretty sure y/n notice my puffy eyes so I put my hood up and look out the window, crying softly.

Y/n let out a sigh and start the car. Tears were falling like waterfall. I try not to cry loud. Once we get in a parking lot I can't see the tears were burring my vision.

Y/n start talk and you told a deep breath getting ready for anything

" so are you gonna tell me why you left outer no where" y/n ask I try to speak but I couldn't. " I- I " is all came out before having a breakdown.

" that not an answer corpes" she said she sounded mad or upset "p-please d-d-don't leave me" my words were cutting off since I was crying.

" that it" she said turning the car back on. She drives to the nearby hotel. My breath were getting heavy. I thought to myself just say it just say it, if you say it ,she won't leave you or maybe she will.

I try to get more words out but I couldn't I breakdown in y/n car. Y/n look at me, she told me to get out, she turn the car off and got out. I got out too.

My chest hurts, I feel like my whole world was ending . She start walking to the hotel, my heart stop for a second, my slide down on the car and break down in tears and put my head in my lap and cry's harder.

I didn't even notice y/n was right next to me . I look up and saw someone sun front of me just look at me. Y/n hugs me tightly, she had tears in her eyes.

I hug her back, this felt so good I don't want it to end. She pull away , she kiss my forehead "corpes I'm not gonna leave you . I just want to know want happen" she said.

She hugs me again and we shared a hug until a calm down enough to talk to her in full words. I start explaining everything to want happening yesterday.

How i was in a bad mood and i didn't want to hurt her and just needed to be alone and how my past was upset him and i cry and how i fell asleep that why i was home last.

I look at her with watery eyes , she hold my face and she kiss me with passion" let's go home , btw I'm sorry I overreacted, I know you had a reason you left without saying anything I was just worried and overthinking" .

she explain what she was thinking when she was gone and how she was feeling I understand why she was worried and so upset.

She help me up and I got in the car so did she and start driving home. When we got up , we went to our bedroom and just cuddle.

I was happy, she was still mine. I thought about what I was gonna do  tomorrow and realize I can't anymore. We just got over a fight I guess.

I told a deep breath "y/n" I said. She look up smiling "what was that, are we still where we are or do I have to earn your trust back " she hugs me tightly before again " it was a misunderstanding it still good, nothing changes between us, my love for you is still the same, I was just worried that's all"she said.

I hold her tightly, I tears roll down my face but it was joy not sadness.  Y/n  kiss me passionately, she put her hand on my neck.

I wrap my arms around her waist. After a bit we pull away and just look in each other eyes . I hear her giggle.

I lay on my back , y/n crawl on top of me and put her head on my chest. I warp my arms around her. I check my phone it was 8:00pm .
I run my fingers through y/n hair and went to sleep.

In the morning

I woke up before y/n so I made her breakfast,  put it in the over and write y/n a note saying I'm going out for a bit and that I would be home soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 2.1K 13
I can confidently say that I have a unique job. I work as a body guard, and I'm typically assigned to clients to protect. One day, out of nowhere, I'...
178K 3.4K 33
❴ 𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙀 ❵ - ❝ but I think for as long as we're together I'll be the only heartbreaker ❞ in which you are shrimping over pretty streamer...
17.1K 609 39
They met for the right reasons but at the wrong time. She was just about to graduate from college, and he was already a successful CEO/Businessman w...
8.5K 225 15
Styx, a small streamer and youtuber gets invited to play among us with friends when her internet crush joins the party. Will they fall in love or wil...