Corpse X reader

By KittyBloom14

My friend Rae invited me to play with her and some of her friends, I met this one guy that I can't get him ou... More

The day we met
Always fun when your around
Movie night
Break in
big Question
Our day
Never forget this moment
Long day
A/n
Hard day
Self care day
Sing
Relax i got you
I need to ask you something
The past
Jealously
Corpes worried
I'm sorry
Important message
Will she say yes
Next step
Where are you
I will find you
3 month ago
Are you still alive
I'll die beofre anythjng happen it you
What he did to me
Birthday surprise
Back in our honeymoon
On our way home
Hangout with friends
Always somethings goes wrong
Party goes wrong
Heading to the hospital
It finally fight
Finally over
Are we finally safe?
the edge of the cliff
Will this ever end
A/n
End of it all
Among us
stargazing

Please don't leave me

299 7 1
By KittyBloom14

Corpes pov

I woke up in a really bad mood, I didn't know why I was in a bad mood, I let go of y/n and go up, got dressed and got in my car and left.

I went to the gas station, got a full tank of gas and just start to drive, I went on a couple roads and then to a hill that my sister and I use to go when dad got drunk.

I sit on the hill and put my headphones in and lay down, I realize I didn't tell y/n where I went, but at the moment I didn't care. I wasn't in the mood.

I try to calm myself down, but it wasn't working, I close my eyes and relax and end up falling asleep

Reader pov

I woke up without corpes , I got up and look for him. I called his name "corpes bebe, where are you" I look in the kitchen to if he left a note. I look everything where I think he would put a note.

Nothing, I went back to our bedroom and grab my phone, look if corpes messages me. Nothing, my eyes started to water, I didn't know why he would just get up and left without any warning or any note or letter or anything. I decided to message him. Cause maybe he was in a rush or something.

Corpes 🖤

Hey corpes where are you. Why didn't you message me or left me a note, I'm worried please come home soon

I put my phone down and get dressed just in case I had to go out to look for him. I sit down and waiting for corpes to text me back.

One hour came then 4 hours then I had enough I grab my car keys. I left him an note in the kitchen for him to see.

Just in case he came home, I got in my car and drive around look at all our favourite place, I pull over to check my phone I see if corpse answer me, still nothing, I text him again

Corpes🖤

Corpes please come home, wtf is going on, you give me no waning you just got up and left. Please I can't fucking do  this please I miss you. 💔😭😭  did I do something wrong. We can work this out

I sit there and sobbed. I start to think of all the thing I did wrong I sobbed harder. Tears were coming like waterfalls. After about a hour I calm down and decided to go home to see if corpes is home, I start the car back up.

I start driving away, when I get home I run to the house I unlocked the door and yell for corpes "corpes!!?!! Are you home!!! Please answer me so I know your safe please " I yell whisper,when I heard nothing I felt to my knees and crying.

I just close the door and lean against the door and let my feelings out , there no point trying to be strong.  I sobbed for another hour. I end up crawling to our room and crying in a pillow and fell asleep.

Later day

I woke up, I look around, and hoping all of this was just a bad dream. I pick up my phone and open me and corpes message. I saw message I send to him yesterday I knew it wasn't a dream, tears start again and cry into my pillow the rest of the day and end up falling asleep again.

Corpes pov

I woke up on a hill. I wasn't sure why I was here . I think for a moment and figured out I was in a bad mood this morning and left without telling y/n  "shit" I whisper, it was dark, I check my phone and read the time and I start to panics, I saw two messages form y/n and I saw the time it was 2:00am.

I reached In my pocket for my car keys I didn't feel them I look for them in the grass I couldn't find them I hit y/n name to see what I saw was the wrong thing I could ever see

Y/n💙
8:00am
Hey corpes where are you. Why didn't you message me or left me a note, I'm worried please come home soon

6:00pm
Corpes please come home, wtf is going on, you give me no waning you just got up and left. Please I can't fucking do this please I miss you. 💔😭😭  did I do something wrong. We can work this out

My look for my keys faster, and I went to the car, and realized I lock them in my car "fuck!!" I yell  I got my phone and call the car place and no one answered I check when they were opened

Opening time and closes times
Monday-4am- 9pm
Tuesday- 10am - 11pm
Wednesday- 3am- 10pm
Thursday- 2am - 10pm
Friday- 11am - 12am
Saturday- 1pm - 3am
Sunday- 3pm -10pm

"Fuck, fuck fuck" I hit my car again I felt to my knees, I saw my battery Heath was 9% "nooo please not now" I turn my phone all the way off  so  it save my battery Heath. I had to wait until it opened which was 1pm since it was Saturday.

I sit on in front of my car and look up at the dark sky . " your so fucking stupid, y/n is probably blaming herself for you leaving, I can't walk to her cause the hill is to far from where I live plus it down a highway."

I put my face in my hands and start having a break down, "I should've have left, if I never let I wouldn't be feeling this way . I'm so sorry y/n. I have so much to explain when I get home but will she ever believe me ".

I was getting hungry, I look in my pocket to see if I had anything to eat in there, I found a chocolate bar and a potable changer and my changer, I put the changer in , and watch my phone turn on.

I try to use my date . i call the car place since the potable changer didn't have much changer to it. I left them a message since they don't open for a few more hours.

I try to text y/n but before I could my phone died . "Nooo why Me" I end up crying again, "why was I so dumb" I sob and end up falling sleep again from crying so much.

Later the day 

I woke up from someone tapping me on the shoulder,it was the car place guy  , I pay then and start driving home. Once I reach me and y/n house I ran to the door and open. "Y/n!! Are you home, please let me explain"

When I got no answer, I run upstairs and went the our room and saw y/n sleep,, she look like she been crying, cause there are dry up tears on her face.

I just want to hold her but I don't know if I can. But I miss her so much. I climb over to my side of the bed and wrap my arms around y/n. And put her in to my chest. I hold her like I was gonna lose her, she woke up with a yawn, she look up, she sit up so fast that I ever sat her .

I sit up too, she look at me. She start to cry "hey I'm real I'm not a Dre-" before I could finish my sentence she hug me tightly and hold me tightly "corpes where the fuck did you go" she said.

I started to cry, I knew I worry her , "I- im sorry I'll explain everything when we wake up  " I hold her and we shared a long hug and fell asleep.

1337 words

A/n - hey this is a long chapter hope you enjoy it, I probably won't make the next chapter as long as this one so I can post the next one sooner, thank you for reading and the votes. Btw I'm sorry if the story is not as good. It my first time writing a story in a while, I try my best .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 47.5K 56
"i am used to destroying myself so other people can't." - Weston understood why he thought this was a bad idea. She was a mom, for fucks sake. ...
125K 2K 23
Eve Evergarden, a 21 year old Youtuber with around 200,000 Subscribers. Going through a abusive relationship Eve finally has the courage to end it af...
4.2K 130 44
Corpse Husband x Female Reader. I only ship his OC, not in real life. RedRose has been a streamer for a year, ands her streamer friend Rae invites he...
1.1K 14 12
【𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜】⇾ Completed ⇨ 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ⇨ 𝘍𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳! ❝ 𝑰 𝒘...