My "best friend" (reader x To...

By celeb_stories123

I was just a normal high school girl. I wasn't popular but my best friend Tom was. Tom was the captain of the... More

Chapter 1: Friday
Chapter 2: Saturday
Chapter 3: Sunday
Chapter 4: Monday
Chapter 5: Tuesday
Chapter 6: Wednesday
Chapter 7: Thursday
Chapter 8: Friday
Chapter 9: Saturday
Chapter 10: Sunday
Chapter 11: Monday
Chapter 12: Tuesday
Chapter 13: Wednesday
Chapter 14: Thursday
Chapter 15: Friday
Chapter 16: Saturday
Chapter 17: Sunday
Chapter 18: Monday
Chapter 19: Tuesday
Chapter 20: Wednesday
Chapter 21: Thursday
Chapter 22: Friday
Chapter 23: Saturday
Chapter 24: Sunday
Chapter 25: Monday
Chapter 26: Tuesday
Chapter 27: Wednesday
Chapter 28: Thursday
Chapter 29: Friday
Chapter 30: Friday (2)
Chapter 31: Saturday
Chapter 33: Monday
Chapter 34: Tuesday
Chapter 35: Wednesday
Chapter 36: Thursday
Chapter 37: Friday
Chapter 38: Saturday
Chapter 39: Sunday
Chapter 40: Monday
Chapter 41: Tuesday
Chapter 42: Wednesday
Chapter 43: Thursday
Chapter 44: Friday
Chapter 45: Saturday
Chapter 46: Sunday
Chapter 47: Monday
Chapter 48: Tuesday
Chapter 49: Wednesday
Chapter 50: Thursday
Chapter 51: Friday
Chapter 52: Saturday
Chapter 53: Sunday
Chapter 54: Monday
Chapter 55: Tuesday
Chapter 56: Wednesday
Chapter 57: Thursday
Chapter 58: Friday
Chapter 59: Saturday
Chapter 60: Sunday
Chapter 61: Monday
Chapter 62: Tuesday
Chapter 63: Wednesday
Chapter 64: Thursday
Chapter 65: Friday
Chapter 66: Saturday
Chapter 67: Sunday
Chapter 68: Monday
Chapter 69: Tuesday
Chapter 70: Wednesday
Chapter 71: Thursday
Chapter 72: Friday
Chapter 73: Saturday
Chapter 74: Sunday
Chapter 75: Monday
Chapter 76: Tuesday
Chapter 77: Wednesday
Chapter 78: Thursday
Chapter 79: Friday
Chapter 80: Saturday
Chapter 81: Sunday
Chapter 82: Monday
Chapter 83: Tuesday
Chapter 84: Wednesday
Chapter 85: Thursday
Chapter 86: Friday
Chapter 87: Saturday
Chapter 88: Sunday
Chapter 89: Monday

Chapter 32: Sunday

3.7K 72 13
By celeb_stories123

Sunday
Y/n POV:
"Wakey wakey!" Harry teased waking me up for the second morning in a row.

"Have I ever told you that I hated you?" I asked.

"You may have mentioned it a few times." Harry shrugged.

"Why are you waking me up this time?" I questioned.

"Well Sam and I had a good idea." He explained.

"The last time you guys had an idea I ended up throwing up in the IHOP bathrooms." I explained.

"I know and we are still sorry about that by the way." Harry apologized.

"It's fine" I sighed "what is your idea this time?"

"Well we figured to get your mind off of Tom we could have a little party. Nothing too obnoxious because my parents are going to be home but maybe just a few friends." Harry explained.

"You guys are my only friends." I responded.

"Don't be negative. I'm sure there's a few people who would come." Harry said.

"Fine. What time?" I asked.

"Six to eight. That's when Tom is going to the gym." Harry explained.

"Okay. Now get out." I said.

"Yes sir" He said saluting me and walking out of the room. I laughed to myself before getting out my phone. Who would possibly come to this? Maybe Paxton, I mean she seemed nice and I'm sure she would love to spend a few hours with Sam and Harry.

Text:
Y/n: Paxtonnnnnnn.
Paxton: Wuttttttttttt?
Y/n: Wanna come to a party?
Paxton: Are those cute guys going to be there?
Y/n: Most of them...
Paxton: I'm in. What time? I need to come early so that I can help you get ready.
Y/n: It's gonna start at six. Also why?
Paxton: You just broke up with your man. You have to have a glow up. It's like break up 101.
Y/n: Okay then come at 5:30?
Paxton: I'll be there.
Y/n: Don't you want to know where?
Paxton: Oh yeah right. Where?
Y/n: (The Holland Address)
Paxton: Thanks. I'll see you tonight!

Y/n POV:
Sam said that I could invite a few friends so I guess that I'll invite Van too. He's basically the only friend I have at school that I made on my own. I went to Instagram and he was already following me so I slid into his DMs.

(Y/U/N stands for your username and V/U/N stands for Van's username btw)
DM:
Y/U/N: Hey Van this is y/n.
V/U/N: I see that lol... what's up?
Y/U/N: Would you like to come to a party tonight? It's going to be pretty low key and there's parents here so no alcohol...
V/U/N: Sounds like my kind of party. I'll be there. What time?
Y/U/N: Six o'clock tonight if that works for you?
V/U/N: It does. What's the address?
Y/U/N: (The Holland Address)
V/U/N: 👍

Time change
Y/n POV:
I was sitting in the guest room waiting for Paxton to arrive. I would normally wait in the living room but I wanted to limit my interactions with Tom today. I saw a car pull up and Paxton get out with several bags. Gosh this girl wasn't kidding. I ran downstairs and luckily I saw nobody. I opened the front door and helped Paxton with all the bags. "Did you bring your entire room?" I asked.

"Something like that." She explained. We carried in the bags and went up to the guest room. "Wow this is nice."

"Yeah it's pretty incredible." I agreed.

"So what will we be doing tonight. That's what we have to plan your outfit around." She explained.

"I'm not sure. Let me go ask Harry." I responded.

"Yay I'll come!" She explained following me down the hallway. I opened Harry's bedroom door to see him sitting on the floor while playing guitar hero.

"Hey y/n and ...." He said hinting for Paxton to introduce herself.

"Paxton" she shared and he nodded.

"We were wondering what we would be doing tonight." I explained.

"Cards against humanity." Harry explained still very focused on the video game.

"Awesome I love that game!" Paxton explained "come on I've got the perfect outfit."

"Okay. Bye Harry." I said as she pulled me out of his room.

"Okay put these on" she said handing me a pair of sweatpants. I went into the bathroom and slipped them on before going back into the guest room. "Perfect and this!" She said handing me a noodle strapped white crop top. I went into the bathroom and put that on too.

"Why do I have to wear this?" I asked.

"It's hot but relaxed." She explained.

"Okay... what are we doing with my hair?" I asked

"Pony tail." She explained. I nodded. She did my makeup and my hair and then she got ready when we heard a knock on the door. "I forgot to ask who else is coming?"

"Just my friend Van." I explained.

"Oh" She said following me down the stairs. I opened the front door to reveal Van.

"Wow y/n you look... really nice." He explained.

"Thanks Van.... Oh and this is Paxton she works at IHOP...." I said.

"Nice to meet you Paxton from IHOP, tell whoever makes the pancakes that they are a legend." Van said before walking in. "Nice place you've got here."

"Ah thanks. It's not really mine but I'll take credit I guess." I said. He laughed. "I'll go get Harry and Sam." I said walking upstairs and leaving the pair by the door. I opened Harry's door to see him attempting to fix his hair.

"Hey y/n are people here?" He asked.

"Yep. What are you doing?" I questioned.

"Trying to fix my hair." He explained.

"Why?" I asked.

"You're friend... she's cute." He answered.

"Awww. Well hurry up." I explained.

"I think that's the best it's gonna get." He said following me out of the room. I opened Sam's door to see him and Henry watching TV.

"People are here?" Sam asked. I nodded and the two boys got up as we all went downstairs.

"Okay Paxton and Van this is Sam, Harry, and Henry. Sam, Harry, and Henry meet Paxton and Van." I said introducing the two groups.

"Cool! Let's play!" Sam explained leading us to the living room. We sat in a circle. I had Van on one side of me and Paxton on the other. We played for about half an hour when we heard the side door open.

(The side door would be the door that connects to the garage. Idk if that makes sense.)

"Who is here?" Harry asked.

"Maybe Thomas." Sam explained.

"There's another one of you guys?" Paxton asked in awe.

"Thomas is their cousin." Henry explained. The conversation stopped when we saw Tom standing and looking at us all from the kitchen.

"Hey everyone." Tom said entering the room.

"This is awkward." Van whispered in my ear making me laugh.

"Looks like some people move on quickly..." Tom said quietly before quickly making his way upstairs.

"Y/n I'm sorry he wasn't supposed to be home yet!" Harry explained.

"It's okay." I responded looking down slightly.

"Wait you guys broke up? Dang. I thought you guys would get married at some point." Henry explained.

"Dude not the right time." Sam said hitting him on the arm.

"Are you okay?" Paxton asked.

"I'm fine. I guess I should probably go clarify things though. Tom tends to get insecure sometimes..." I explained standing up.

"Do you want me to come with you" Van asked.

"Um no I'll be fine." I said before making my way upstairs. I walked down the hallway and went to open Tom's door before realizing that it was locked. I knocked lightly before it opened and revealed Tom. His eyes were red and puffy.

"Y/n I get it you've moved on please don't try to defend yourself you have the right to start dating again..." he explained.

"Tom I'm not dating Van. Nor was I planning on it." I responded.

"Then why is he here?" Tom asked.

"So I can get my mind off of you. That's why all of them are here." I explained.

"You're thinking about me?" He asked.

"Of course I am Tom." I responded. He smiled slightly.

"I think about you too." Tom explained.

"I know you confessed your feelings to me in the IHOP girl's bathroom..." I responded making him laugh.

"Yeah probably not the right place huh?" He asked.

"Definitely not the right place." I said laughing. "Want to play cards with us?"

"Sure. I call sitting next to you though." He explained.

"I'm sure we can make that happen." I said smiling to myself.

"Hey y/n." Tom said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You look really pretty tonight..." he explained.

"Thanks. You look like you got home from the gym.." I responded.

"Thanks." He responded laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 10K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
366K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
557K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
261K 11K 39
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။