Mr. kidnapper

By antisocial9383

Scarlet (mc) was abused all her life by her dad. He used to abuse her mom, but her mother "mysteriously" disa... More

Excepting fate
Curiosity kills a cat
Questions & AnswersοΏΌ
Intruder
"Training"
In the arms of Lucifer
Oh, to be kidnapped
Living with the Devil
New friends
Sneaky links
Missing
Betrayal
No mercy
Trust
Closer
How it started
True colors
1 p.m
2 p.m
3 p.m
5 p.m
6 p.m
6 p.m pt2
7 p.m

Two down, Two to go

3K 72 54
By antisocial9383

It's been three days since I've seen or heard from Ivy,  Iris, Jay or Matthew. I wasn't able to see them because Lucifer never left the house until today.

He said he had to make a quick run and that he'll be back in a few hours. That was more than enough time for me.

I was getting ready to leave and all I could think about was if my friends were okay and if they found Iris.

Ivy looked really upset and I know she was hurt. And Jay. He was really sure that Lucifer had something to do with Iris's disappearance. I'm sure he does too, this is Lucifer we're talking about.

I slipped my slides on and rushed out the front door. I dashed down the trail leading to the beach, the fresh summer air hitting my face.

As I ran, I hoped that they would all be there and safe. The image of Lucifer walking through the woods with an ax filled my head.

The grass, twigs, and leaves crunched under my feet as I ran out of the woods and approached the beach.

I looked around and to my luck, I saw Matthew in Jays arms. Matthew was clinging on to Jay as he stroked his head. I smiled in relief but my smile quickly faded as I realized Ivy and Iris weren't with them.

I rushed over to them, sand flying behind me.

"Scarlet!" Matthew cried out to me, rushing over to embrace me. "Ivy's gone! They're gone!"

My heart shattered.

"Gone?" I asked. "No..no we'll find them"

"No we won't." His voice cracked. "Their probably dead! I knew coming here was a mistake."

He sobbed in my arms as I held him reassuringly.

"What do you mean it was a mistake?" I asked, trying to calm him down.

"Where do you go yesterday?" Jay interrupted, clearing his throat.

"I–I went home." I stammered. "When did you last see Ivy?"

I thought it was best to change the subject to try and cover up the truth.

"The last time we saw you." He mumbled.

"I want to go home now." I heard Matthew whimper. "It's not safe here..Scarlet you should come with us."

"No!" Jay blurted.

He look at me and Matthew with an angry but embarrassed look on his face. He turned around and stormed away, going into the woods.

What's his problem? I know their friends are missing but we're all suffering from the same thing.

"Jay wait!" Matthew called out.

He kept walking, not even turning around to look at us.

"Come on Scarlet." Matthew sniffled. "He'll keep walking if we don't go after him."

He unraveled himself from me and wiped his tears, going after Jay.

I stood there and watched him run after Jay, calling out his name. He then stopped and turned around.

"Come on, before I lose him too." His cheeks were red and tears were streaming down his face.

I didn't know what to say or do. My heart raced as I tried to come up with a quick lie.

Maybe I could say I wasn't feeling well? Or maybe I could say I left the oven on?

"Scarlet." He was standing in front of me, my hand in his. "Please help me find him."

I looked at his pleading face. Fuck..

"Come on, he couldn't have gone far." I said, rushing over to where Jay headed.

~~~~~
I know I said Jay couldn't have gone far but it's been about 20 minutes and we still haven't found him.

"No..what if he got kidnapped too?" Matthew started to cry again.

"He didn't get kidnapped." I reassured him.

Although I didn't believe my own words, I needed to keep Matthew calm.

"What do you like most about him?" I asked randomly.

"Huh?" He looked at me confused.

"Jay." I said. "What do you like about him most?"

"I don't know." He hesitated. "His smile?"

I looked at him and gave him a faint smile.

"How he talks." He continued. "The corny jokes he makes, his cooking.."

"Mhmmm." I led on.

I needed to keep him talking. I know talking about Jay wasn't the best subject at the moment but I know Jay makes him happy.

"His voice, the way he explain things." He trailed off.

"It seems like you really like him." I smiled. "Especially when he talks."

His cheeks turned red as he stared at the ground.

"To make it fair, I have a crush too." I said.

Lucifer popped in my mind and I felt my cheeks grow hot.

"Really? Who?" Matthew asked.

"Doesn't matter." I smiled lightly. "I doubt you know him."

"True." He chuckled. "Why do you like him?"

"Well," I started. "He's..unique. His eyes, his hair, his vibe. Even his voice. He's different from any other guy I've met."

"How are you so sure he's different?" Matthew asked.

"I honestly don't know." I admitted. "But I can feel it. The way he talks to me, how he looks at me, the way he touches me."

Shivers ran down my spine as I thought about the night he made me cum.

"Touches?" Matthew smiled lightly.

"Sorry." I blushed.

"No it's fine." He laughed. "You're not the only one."

He whispered the last part so I pretended I didn't hear him.

We walked through the woods in silence for a bit. I was going to say something but I heard Matthew gasp.

"Jay!" He shouted.

I looked to who he was running to and my heart dropped.

Jay was indeed there but someone was with him. It was Lucifer.

They both looked towards our direction. Matthew ran into Jays arms, holding him tightly.

"Don't you ever leave me like that again." Matthew cried. "I was worried."

"I'm sorry." He sighed. "I was just asking him how to get back to the main road."

"You're the guy from a few days ago." Matthew said.

Lucifer wasn't paying him any attention. Instead he was staring me down. He didn't take his eyes off of me. I noticed that his eyes were brown. I quickly realized they were contacts since I saw his real eyes glow from behind the contacts.

"I don't remember seeing her." Lucifer said nodding at me.

"H–hi, I'm Scarlet." I stuttered.

My heart was beating out of my chest. I couldn't believe this was happening. What was going to happen to me once I got home?

"Nice to meet you." He grunted. "Anyways, I should get going. I have things to do."

"Yeah ok." Jay mumbled. "Thanks for the directions."

"Mhm." Lucifer hummed. "See you around..bunny."

He looked at me an evil grin and walked away. He walked the opposite way from the house. I think this was my chance to go home.

"I should get going too." I said. "My grandma came to visit and I need to make sure she's okay. Especially since I can't call her."

That excuse would've been great for earlier.

"We'll take you." Matthew said. "Come on Ja–"

"No it's okay." I interrupted. "I think you guys should go too. I don't want you parents to worry about you."

"Yeah but I'm 18, my mom shouldn't care." Matthew said.

"Yeah but what if something happens to you guys?" I asked.

They both looked at me confused.

"I'll be okay." I said. "I promise. You'll see me tomorrow."

"Are you sure?" Matthew asked.

I nodded my head.

"Make sure you at the beach tomorrow morning." Jay said. "Or we'll come looking for you."

"Okay." I kept a fake smile on my face.

We parted ways after hugging one more time. When I got far enough, I sat on a log. There's no point in rushing home now, Lucifer already knows the truth.

After about five minutes, I got up and continued to the house. I don't know how I knew where the house was but I eventually found it.

I slowly approached the porch, crept up the stairs, and slowly opened the front door.

I shut the door, took off my slides, and walked into the living room. Lucifer was sitting on the couch, as if he was waiting for me get there.

I went past him and walked over to the stairs.

"You have five seconds to come back in here." Lucifer said sternly.

I winced at his voice and walked back in front of him.

He didn't have his contacts in anymore. His red eyes pierced through my soul.

"Care to explain why I saw you out there today?" He asked.

"I'm sorry." I started.

"You know, sorry doesn't fix everything." He said. "Now answer the damn question."

"Yes." I said. "I'll explain."

I told him everything and all he did was listen..quietly. He watched me as I fidgeted in front of him.

After I told him everything he let out a sharp exhale.

"You know." He started. "I could spank you right here, right now."

I gulped, scared at what his next words were going to be.

"But I won't." He said. "I'll let you go this one time. But don't expect it again."

He stood up and turned away from me.

"Now go to your room." He said. "And don't come out until I say so."

He went upstairs without looking back. I stood there relieved nothing happened. But what was I going to do about Jay? They said they would look for me if I don't show up.

I sat on the couch and stared at the black screen on the tv. I'll figure it out later..I thought to myself.

___________

Sorry if this chapter isn't that good but it was rushed..
I hoped you enjoyed it either way tho🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.1K 45
Scarlett Moore has had her fair share of betrayal and lies. She's afraid to give someone else her heart without knowing it could get stepped on or ev...
636 59 15
At fourteen years of age and in the middle of her freshman year of high school, Juniper is about as normal as your average Joe. She gets C's and B's...
464 0 15
Alexis is a werewolf but her life is a little different. She has two moms. It has never happened before but her moms are mates. She has her own mate...
1.7M 30.8K 15
A 19-year old woman named Iris is stolen for ransom by four different men. Soon after, they discover that her father is not willing to pay the ransom...