Am I Too Late? » l.s. (mpreg)

By RopesTiedWithAnchor

Larry Stylinson was one thing One Direction was used to over the past 4 years. What happens when Louis breaks... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Just the Beginning
Chapter 2: A Sick Day
Chapter 3: Concerned
Chapter 4: I'm What?!
Chapter 6: "Just give him time"
Chapter 7: What Went Wrong?
Chapter 8: Little Life & Surprise
Chapter 9: Reflection

Chapter 5: Pregnancy & Decisions

337 9 0
By RopesTiedWithAnchor

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.♡.* :☆゚。・ ───

Harry's POV:

July 12, 2014

Pregnant. That was the only word that was being registered in my head. If I was being honest, it was probably the only word that was being repeated in my head.

After I had overcome the shock, I decided to keep this a secret, even though I know that the decision probably wasn't the smartest idea on my part. But if you were to look from another perspective, how do you explain to both your lover and bandmates that you're pregnant when you're born as a male?

"Mr Styles? Would you like to plan an abortion or are you planning to keep the baby?" brought me out of my thoughts and caused me to look at her. I thought about it, however, it seemed Mrs. Thomas thought I interpreted her sentence wrong since she decided to clarify what she said previously.

"Forgive me, but I just thought it was best we start with how you want to continue this pregnancy. If you want an abortion, It's fine considering this is your body, so your decisions matter more than mine. But if you want to keep the baby, then we may need to start planning on how we're going to schedule your future appointments," she clarified.

I thought hard about this. While the option of getting an abortion seemed to make this whole situation more simpler, I also felt guilty. But if I were to continue this pregnancy, then there were going to be a lot of problems that could come from this.

"Is it possible....," I started, but stopped. I cleared my throat, "Is it possible if I were to continue this pregnancy? I just feel guilty if I were to get an abortion," I answered, deciding to reword the sentence a bit differently from what I was originally going to ask.

Mrs. Thomas gave a sympathetic smile, "Mr. Styles, if you want to get an abortion, then its completely fine. I can see where you coming from, but please know there's nothing wrong if you want to get an abortion," she assured.

"No, if it's possible, I want to continue this pregnancy," I reaffirmed.

"If you insist Mr. Styles," Mrs. Thomas responded.

Within the next 45 minutes, we both worked out a plan that hopefully could be successfully executed despite the heavy touring that the band required.

-

"So I would need to come back next week for my first ultrasound?" I asked as I walking out of the room and down the hallway with Mrs. Thomas walking beside me.

"Yes and please remember, your main doctor throughout your pregnancy will be with Dr. Crawford," she replied.

"Alright and thank you," I answered as we got to the door that would take me to the small room that led to the exit of the building.

"No problem," she responded as I opened the door and entered the small room.

I exited the building and walked through the semi-large parking lot. I located my Range Rover and got in. I sat there for a while processing the information I was told and wondered how I was going to avoid such talks about this topic, but decided to plan it as the days went by. I started the car and drove out of the parking lot.

-

"Styles? Are you ready? The car is here," was the first thing I heard when I picked up my phone.

"I'm almost ready. I'm just putting on my boots," I replied back to Travis, who was on the other line. Travis was one of the security bodyguards that was assigned to me along with another one named Dale.

"We'll be waiting," was all Travis said on the other line before hanging up.

I gave a quiet sigh, but nonetheless, got up as I finally zipped up the other boot. I went to my overnight bag that was sitting on the couch in the sitting room and checked its contents, just to ensure I had all I needed before I left.

I grabbed the bag and walked to the foyer part of the flat. I picked up my set of keys that was sitting on the side table and exited the flat. Before I walked any further, I turned around and locked the front doors. After checking the front door was securely locked, I walked towards the car that was waiting for me. I opened the back door and got in.

From there, we drove to London Heathrow airport.

"Now Mr. Styles, as much as the team knows you love the fans, we'll have to get you quietly in the airport without any fans noticing since Modest! would like you to arrive in Portugal a few hours early," Travis acknowledged, who was sat on the front passenger seat.

"Alright," I replied.

-

"All passengers, if I may have your attention. Please ensure all luggages are safely tucked away and that you are securely buckled in and seated as we are now arriving in Porto and will be landing shortly," the flight attendant announced.

I looked out the window as I admired the view of the city. It was probably late in the afternoon here since it was around 5 PM when we left London. And since the flight took 2 hours, it was probably 7 PM now.

Around 45 minutes later, we had landed. Before leaving the plane, I thanked both the flight attendants and the pilot.

Once I got off the plane, I was immediately directed to a car that would take me to where the rest of the boys were, which could either be at a hotel or the tour bus.

As the car moved, I watched the world move by in a blur from an airport to eventually the streets of Porto. "Styles, we'll be taking you to a hotel, where the rest of the boys currently are," Travis admitted, bringing my attention to him.

"Are we allowed out of the hotel?" I asked.

"Most likely not," he replied back.

I sighed quietly, but it seemed Travis heard it since he responded back, "Sorry H, but you know how dangerous it is. Modest! doesn't want any of you harmed."

I laughed at the irony of his last sentence. "You know Modest! doesn't care much about any of us," I answered, staring back out the car window again.

"That's true, but you still have to at least give them credit for starting your career," he acknowledged.

"You have a point," I replied.

He laughed. "It's alright H. I know what you really mean, but even so, we all need to remember we all have to thank even some of the worst people for giving us something that's impossible to achieve on our own," he responded.

I smiled. "You always seem to have good advice to give," I admitted.

"Probably cause I'm a bit older and have experienced a bit more than you have," he explained.

"Maybe, but I feel like someone could have the same advice as you except they're younger than you," I expressed.

"Perhaps it depends on the experience. You lads were thrown into this industry at a young age and are probably still finding your place in the adult world," he pointed out.

"I can see what you mean. Being so young, getting locked up in hotel rooms and not getting much freedom," I described.

"At least you all know there's more than just you stuck in the same situation," he addressed.

"Yea...."

After that, it was silent until we arrived at the hotel. Once we got there, Travis and I both checked in and went to our respective rooms.

I unlocked the door to mine and Louis' hotel room and set down the bag I was carrying next to the two suitcases in the room. I looked around the room and saw a note sitting on the counter in the mini kitchen. I walked over and read the note.

"If I'm not in the room, just know me and the lads are at the hotel pool - L"

I wasn't sure if I wanted to join him and the rest of the lads, so I just walked back to the hotel bed and laid there on my back. As I laid there, I thought about the events that happened hours prior. After much debate, I decided to stay in the hotel room, order some room service, and wait until Louis returned.

-

11:15 PM

"What are you thinking about love?" Louis asked as he climbed in bed next to me.

I stared at him, who was looking back at me with those clear blue eyes, and debated over whether I should tell him or not. While many may say he would most likely accept the news considering he's already accepted the other parts of me, there was always still a bit of doubt in me that kept telling me he would eventually stop accepting.

I looked away from those eyes and replied back, "It's nothing important."

"Are you sure? You had that look ever since I walked in here," he questioned.

I looked at the room ceiling and thought about it. Would he reject or accept the news? While it would be great if he accepted the news, there would also be a possible chance of rejection considering I was a male and males usually can't get pregnant. In the end, rejection won over acceptance in my head.

"I promise. It's nothing too serious," I responded.

"If you say so," he replied back, except, his tone indicated that he would most likely bring it up tomorrow morning.

He gave me a quick peck on the lips, laid back down with his back facing me, and proceeded to sleep.

I turned over and gently poked his shoulder. He turned over and gave me a questioning look.

"Spoon me?" I questioned.

He gave a quiet laugh and kissed my cheek. "Always," he answered.

I turned over and felt his arms wrap around my waist. "Night Haz," he responded before I felt a light kiss on the back of my head.

I smiled and replied back to the silent room, "Night Lou," before I drifted off to sleep. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.♡ .* :☆゚。・ ───

June 16, 2021

Thoughts? Opinions? 

Sorry about not updating last week. I would also like to apologize if this chapter was terribly written, but I hope you at least enjoyed reading it. 

 - RopesTiedWithAnchor

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 35.9K 24
Louis Tomlinson of the famous British-Irish boy band, One Direction, has become corrupted and rather depressed. Everyone assumed it was because of h...
7.5K 121 14
one direction are about to take a 2 year break. louis and harry end up having a huge fight the day before they all were leaving. they end up breaking...
38.3K 2.1K 13
So @Infinity_Larrie contacted me and asked if we could write a story together and this is the result. The plot of the story was her idea. We took tur...
64.5K 2.7K 11
In 2018 One Direction is kidnapped. A video link appears on the Internet and the whole world can follow their interactions live. Harry and Louis are...