[HIS POSSESSION] - SANO MANJI...

By Cakepetal

♡'HIS MOST LOVED POSSESSION IS - L/N Y/N' - she is the light in his empty eyes, his hope in his broken world... More

[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
[ 15 ]
Author's Note
[ 16 ]
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]
[ 21 ]
[ 22 ]
[ 23 ]
[ 24 ]
[ 25 ]
[ 26 ]
[ 27 ]
[ 28 ]
[ 29 ]
[ 30 ]

[ 9 ]

22.7K 1K 1.2K
By Cakepetal

《Chapter 9 ~ A New start!》

°

°

Takemichi -  [Flashback]

"Naoto isn't there any way, I could stop Y/N from meeting Izana kurokawa?" Takemichi stated to Naoto.

"There isn't any way we can stop Y/N because we don't know when or where she meets Izana?" Naoto stated.

"But from all the intel that I have, there is one thing undeniable." Naoto stated.

"What's that?" Takemichi questioned.

"L/N Y/N is blood related to one of the members with Izana kurokawa's gang, Tenjiku, and that's maybe the trigger between Y/N and Izana meeting." Naoto explained in stern voice.

"Simply focus on your mission of saving Draken first, once I get more data gathered about Y/N and Izana, then we will discuss a way to protect Y/N and save Mikey form his misery."
Naoto said dismissing the topic.
~

~

~
Things were looking bad for Toman due to internal conflict between Darken and Mikey regarding the arrest of Pah-chin.

Mikey was able to take revenge for Y/N but he failed to protect Pah-chin from getting arrested and this was the solo reason, Mikey fell deep inside the darkness.

Blame.
Guilty.
Failure.
Was all Mikey felt as he couldn't stop thinking about Pah-chin but also about his Y/N.

A week has passed, since Y/N met Mikey. Mikey on the other hand wasn't ready to face Y/N, especially after the incident and the quarrel.

~
~

Y/N POV -
I picked up my phone as I dialed his number. It's been a week, and now is the time I decided to call him.

He be super mad at me after all the missed calls I ignored of his.

After what Emma told me,
i couldn't help but give him a call.

The phone ringed for 2 minute before he picked up.

Draken                                                                                                  Y/N

"Yo, Y/N-chan   -   isn't it a bit too early for you to call me!" He greeted.

"Hello Draken-kun, i- I- am sorry , I should of called you back but I wasn't in my right state of mind." I told him

"Hmm-Baji told us everything of what happened!" Draken said

"I know, I should have called you back letting you know if I was okay?" I said with a hint of guilt in my voice. 

"It's fine, but we were worried, i did told you that it was Toman duty to protect you since you are Mikey friend." He stated.

"Don't be ridiculous Draken-kun, I am only mikey's friend, not Toman's queen." I joked to lighten the mood between me and him. For unreasons I can feel a tension between me and him.

"By the way, are you and Mikey and fighting?" I questioned hesitantly.

"Is that why you called?" Draken questioned.

"Y- yes, Emma told me everything as I called her earlier, about you too. Look Draken, i have no right to interfere in the matters of Toman's, but for the sake of Mikey and you being my friend, there is one thing I want to request".
I stated sternly

"What is it?" Draken asked.

"Please, you and Mikey talk things out, you see I may have not known you for a long time but I can tell a deeper relationship between you and him. In regards to Toman, if you two started to fight, how will it effect the whole of toman? Have you thought of it. What the hell would they think?"

I said to Draken, as I felt all sorts of emotions. I won't let Mikey suffer anyomore.  

"Y/N-chan-- I--" Draken stuttered before being interrupted.

"Look, I am only doing this for the sake of Mikey,he deserves better, so much better and Draken you are that better person. I can't stand you two fighting. If things get messy between you two, than you will have left me no choice but to interfere." I stated sternly before softly requesting.

"Please, think it through!" I said. I was at the verge of tears for unknown reason.

"I- I will try Y/N-chan. But if Mikey doesn't cooperate-" Draken uttered

"Than I will kick his short ass." I stated.

Me and Draken both ended up giggling.

"Sure Y/N-chan! I have to go now! Bye!" Draken replied.

"Bye, take care!" I uttered before dismissing the call.

"I was wrong Mikey." Draken stated. Takemichi - his friends, Mikey and Draken were all chilling in the park after a rough yet amazing day.

"I forgot!" Both Mikey and Draken said at the same time, as they pretended to forgot the reason for their quarrel.

Mikey and Draken was alone in the park, as the others were busy chit-chatting and playing, including Emma and Hina, who just arrived a few minutes earlier.

"Mikey!" Draken called out.

"Hmm" Mikey responded to show he's listening.

"Y/N-chan called me earlier I think you should go and see her." Draken responded as he looked towards others.

Hearing upon Y/N's name, Mikey straightened himself as he also stared in space.

After few thoughts,  Mikey smiled before uttering, "I guess it is time to go see her, it's been week and half since I last saw her."

Mikey stood up before asking, "wish me luck."

Draken already knew what he was about to do and he gave Mikey a wide smile before wishing, "GOOD LUCK!"

The sunset was slowly fading, creating a beautiful dazzling scenery in the wide open sky.

Back to Y/N POV -

I wore black wide jeans, with a longer sleeve white crop top (shoulder off). I let my hair down as I was literally in a hurry.

"Miss Y/N, please be safe." My driver said worryingly.

"Don't worry about me, it's just a walk to the near lake." I reassured him, as I left the mansion.

The lake wasn't two far away from my house, and due to this I decided to walk.

It would be a lie, if I say I wasn't nervous to see him again, but a little excitement was present within my heart.

I finally reached my destination,
i was left in utter shock of how handsome sano manjiro looked leaning on his bike, facing towards the lake.

I took a deep sign before calling out.

"Sanooo!" I softly shouted.
Sano turned away from lake, as he looked at my direction.
He stood on the other side of his bike, CB250T.

Instead of his eyes sparkling with a warm smile.
His expressions were cold and dark as his eyes stared deep inside my soul.

'Fuck, he's pissed' I cursed mentally.
My smile soon faded as I walked towards him with nervousness and fear instead of happiness.

'It's been a while sano, i bet you cried every night for missing me so much." I joked.

Sano, however examined my body with his cold and dark eyes.

Okay, he isn't playing.

"Are you mad?" I questioned.

"What the hell were you doing in shinjuku all alone?" He asked coldly.

"I was paying a visit to my dog!" I stated in montane voice. 

"Y/N, i am not playing!" Sano said. AHH no '-chin'.

"If you already know then why the hell are you asking me again, I am not stupid Sano." I replied irratedly.

"Because i want to hear it from your mouth, care to explain what you were so busy with that you didn't had time to come and see me." Sano argued.

"Did you really called me here, just to fight with me!!" I spat. My anger was boiling in me.

No hug, no smile,no nothing. After a week I see him, just for him to argue with me.

He gave me a cold look.

"You know what Sano I am fucking leaving, sorry but I don't have tim-"

Eyes widened,

Heart beat stopped,

Cheeks tinted red.

As sano grabbed my hand harsly before pulling me into a K I S S.
OUR FIRST KISS.
It was soft and passionate.

Me and sano both melting into each others kiss with his Bike  (CB250T) in between us.

One of my hand rested on his bike as he passionately kissed me, while cupping my face in his hands.

I was unable to process just what happened.
I was left speechless.

Sano pulled away from me before looking deep into my eyes,

"Y/N from today onwards You are My GIRLFRIEND.
YOU BELONG TO ME, SANO MANJIRO."

[HIS POSSESSION]
By ~ Cakepetal
It's literally, 1:30 am in the morning, when I am uploading this.
Yes, I am trying to kill myself.
Anyways, I don't know why I uploaded so soon, but look at as a treat from author-chan.
♡~♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 432 24
A childhood friends to lovers story. I have no actual plan for this but I think it'll work out. I'll also try to avoid cringe and cheesy lines. Tokyo...
357K 12.2K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...
11.4K 278 12
"...Come back now Mikey. Let's go home." You smiled at the boy. 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘰 "𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺" 𝘹 𝘍! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 !!EXTREME SPOILERS!! !!Follo...
158K 4.9K 61
(UNDER EDITING) where a girl finds herself making friends with gang members this doesn't really follow the plot of the manga/anime slow burn all char...