TRAITOR! โœ“

By rezespuff

i'm so sorry, i love you. ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘! ๐Ÿ”ญ ๐ŸŽน โคท levi ackerman ร— reader. โ—กฬˆ ยฉrez... More

๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘
001 | harsh
002 | tooth
003 | paperwork
004 | sick day
005 | big news
006 | a threat
007 | brainstorming
008 | even if it's a clichรฉ
009 | more about your childhood
010 | a confession
011 | you laughed, you smiled
012 | learning a new language
013 | the look he gave
014 | goodbye
015 | hange, levi and erwin's letters
016 | stop smiling, it's weird
017 | underground life
018 | is y/n okay?
019 | mail & spying on them
020 | nifa and death
021 | hey?
022 | how romantic
023 | cruel world
024 | maybe i am
025 | basically an indirect kiss
026 | reunions, or sorta
027 | the real show, i mean reunion
028 | wrong save
030 | the beginning
031 | stale bread
032 | foolish person
033 | bitter taste
034 | titan surem
035 | hating humanity
036 | debris
037 | a great friendship
038 | lightening up the mood
039 | jinx
040 | queen
041 | rumors
042 | you promised
043 | and you lied
044 | a letter back to you, i love you too
045 | epilogue
046 | reincarnation
author's note <3

029 | levi the observer

291 17 14
By rezespuff

⇢ 029 ˎˊ-

"HMMM...OKAY, LET ME THINK FOR A SEC!"

Sasha puts a finger on her chin, thinking about what Jean could possibly be hiding from them. "I know something!" It finally comes to her.

"Your thinking of stealing me so bread, or meat! That's even better.." she drools while daydreaming about potatoes, bread and, or meat.

"No! You stupid. Be serious. I'm actually very curious. We're your best friends, c'mon just tell us!!" Connie protests, wanting to know immediately.

He wasn't good at guessing games, and neither was Sasha.

Nobody was. If you were going to be honest.

"I've got it!"

"Are you sure it's not about your stupid things, like food related?" he complains, rolling his eyes tired of hearing it for the millionth time.

"No!" she yells, upset that he would think that, crossing her arms, "Clearly not! This is important. He has a crush! Ya know those things humans have when they like someone." Sasha explains. "Romantically." she whispers that part, teasing Jean.

"R-romantically?! You don't know what your talking about.." Jean flustered, covering half of his face with his hand.

"Nope! you definitely do. Now confess!" Sasha says, really no idea how to deal with these kinds of things. She's never had a crush before, she's only loved food.

Loved? Hell, more like still does.

"C'mon!! Please!! Do it on the day of the activities. After Mikasa and Eren's! We're not gonna be there, it's better if you guys were alone. Ya know? The mood and stuff?" Connie nods his head quickly agreeing to Sasha's idea.

"Is that how it works? Never had a 'rush so dunno how it's supposta work." She says, randomly eating a piece of bread.

Don't know where she even found that.

"F-fine.." he finally gives in.

"OooO! You're blushing!!" he teases the brunette who was a flustered mess, his stomach flipping thinking about confessing to you.

It wasn't like it was a proposal or anything, but it basically was.

____

Sasha and Connie peek in the doorway, looking to see Jean sitting there, sad. 

"...how'd it go?" Sasha asks, somewhat insensitively, not really knowing that, that had happened. Connie nudges Sasha's shoulder, like a hit. 

"Oww! What was that for?!" she rubs her shoulder, from how hard Connie had hit it.

"You see how insensitive that was for Jean?!" he points to the guy who had his shoulders slouched, disappointed.

Sasha and Connie both walk up to him with frowns on their faces too.

"Aww. I'm sorry!" Sasha strokes Jean's back softly looking at the boy who was disappointed. You had rejected him.

He knew it shouldn't have impacted him that badly considering you were no where near his league and stuff, but it still hurt.

"We can go steal some bread again..? Or we can go do some horse riding..?" Connie suggests, Jean nodding in response.

What everybody didn't know was that Levi was actually watching everything.

Though he was an observer so he did things from afar. He saw Jean, Connie and Sasha all set on the bed, sitting down all with sad faces.

He had noticed that Jean had been excited this whole day and couldn't really sit still when he was announcing some cleaning after you had to leave to the Scouts. 

He had saw Jean's sadden expression and usually he'd be a bit sad too. Out of pity, of course. But he was a bit happy at the sight of that.

Which he thought was a bit unusual; weird for him. He didn't expect himself to feel this way—ever.

He had always felt this feeling as a child.

The way you would slightly make his day better even when he just saw your face.

Though he wasn't good at expressing these kinds of things. He just hid them and didn't think much of it. 

He was in a state of denial.

"Oi. Cheer up." Levi says, leaning on the door. Although he looked very tiny compared to it, due to his height.

Jean wiped away his tears, facing Levi who just had a stoic; stern expression on his face. He really didn't know how to comfort people and with his somewhat obnoxious crying, it wasn't hard to sense what was happening.

Or to get a grasp of the situation.

Again, he was an observer. He observed things pretty fairly well.

"Oh! Levi Heichou!" Sasha suddenly says, examining his whole body to see if he had any small snack or food with him.

"Wait." Connie says, everyone in the room pausing and asking him whats wrong.

"What?" Levi asks him, confused why he suddenly said that out of the blue.

"Y/n rejected him because of you! Didn't she? It makes a lot of sense now! You guys have known each other since kids, and you guys work in the same division-ish or whatever its called. And! You guys spend a lot of unusual time together.." he teases the 5'2 human.

His eyes widened, trying not to think of that kind of possibility in case it got shot down in an instant. "Tch. That's foolish." he basically beats the blush that was wanting to appear on his face.

"I don't think sooooo!" Sasha teases him as well.

Huh, who knew a Squad Leader like him could get shot down just by a few teases. 

____

Levi thought of the possibility many times that you might've liked him. Many times. But never once did he think of it in the middle of a fight with Kenny.

It was unusual for him.

He thought of things like if he had returned those feelings back.

The answer for that was simple.

he...

thought of it.

Many times. 

A life, a possibility.

That you guys could live happily together.

He didn't know whether it was platonically or romantically though.

"Look over here. Dimwit." Kenny had called, once again, grabbing Levi's attention, him not paying to his thoughts about you anymore, and now more focused to not die in this fight.

So he could see you.

The next day. And the next. And the days after that.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
IM SO SORRY IF LEVI IS 
OOC I LWK DONT RLY KNOW
HOW TO WRITE HIM?? SO SEND
ME HELP <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 85 5
It's you and the legendary Lance Corporal Levi Ackerman in many different scenarios. Requests are open!! {ONGOING} -Ranked #817 in LevixReader
331K 9.3K 45
Y/N was recruited by a young Levi Ackerman to join the Scout Regiment after living on the streets like a rat. But what was supposed to be a simple sa...
318K 9K 47
๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด. ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ...
54.2K 2K 31
โœง.: โ‹†* โ˜พ โœง.: โ‹†* "๐”ธ๐•ฅ ๐•๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•–'๐•๐• ๐•’๐•๐•จ๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค," โ”Šใ€€ ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ ใ€€โ”Š โ”Šใ€€...