Beating the Buzzer | Book 1 i...

By dontworryboutit123

Book One : USC series 18+ Ayanna Heart Reeling from betrayal of her ex, Captain of the basketball team for UC... More

Aesthetics
Face Claims
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
epilogue
bonus chapter +1
bonus chapter 2+

three

59.8K 1.4K 1.8K
By dontworryboutit123

"Alright let's get this show on a road." Kyler stood in front up on the couch. " You should all know the rules by now but if you don't." He turned towards his MC in crime , Marcus King.

"If you don't do what you pull, you drink. If you pull it and the game falls over , you drink. Who ever gets the most drunk has to do a dare chosen by us at the end of the week." Everyone listens eagerly as he speaks .

"First up, Dommy boy." Kyler points to his best friend who steps up to the game rubbing his hands together.

He pulls the block out carefully and turns it around to reveal his task. "Give a lap dance to a girl of your choice." He hummed as he turned around, playing as if he didn't know who he was going to pick. "Rhegan get yo fine ass over here." he snapped his fingers to the chair.

"Oh hell no." Rhegan scoffed backing away.

"What?" Dominic teased as he slowly stalked towards her. "Are you scared?" He stood so close to her as he stared down at her 5'9 figure.

It looked so intense from our spots against the wall that I wondered how Rhegan felt under his gaze.

One thing about Rhegan was that she would prove anybody wrong. Which is why she narrowed her eyes at Dominic and stalked towards the chair —making sure to bump into him as she passed by.

"This should be interesting ." I smirk as Kyler turns on pony by ginuwine.

"Oh shit." Jora's jaw dropped as Dominic took his shirt off revealing his eight pack and smooth brown skin. I could've sworn I saw Rhegan's eyes widened as she took him in. I knew for sure that I wasn't imagining her tug her plump red bottom lip between her teeth.

Dominic took a hold of Rhegan's head and began to thrust his crotch into her face. Rhegan brought her manicured hands towards his thighs and gripped them while he went to work.

"I cannot believe my eyes." Sade said in awe as we watched Dominic turn into Magic Mike.

The girls in the room were pratically drooling as he dropped into Rhegan's lap and began to grind his hips into her lap. Rhegan threw her head back in laughter and Dom took this as an opportunity to lick the column of her neck.

"Cover your eyes ." Kyler warned Skylar. "Sir I am a grown ass women." She says putting a hand up before turning her attention back to the show.

"Oh my lord ." Dominic was now picking up Rhegan, causing her to squeal out and wrap her legs around his waist. "I got you." he promised with a smirk."Just hang on tight."

Just as I thought this couldn't get any better — it did .

Dominic wrapped his hands around her thighs tightly and started dry humping her . Rhegan's face was red as she used her hand to cover her mouth. "He was a stripper in his past life, I just know it." I said as we watched him practically fuck her.

"Is anyone else getting hot " Elizabeth asked taking her jacket off . Like clockwork Abel's head turned and his eyes almost bulged out of their sockets as he took Lizzie in. "Oh my damn" he murmured.

"Got damn Steele." Someone yelled from the crowd making our heads snap back to our friends. Dominic was now lowering Rhegan's body onto the floor and began to grind down on her like Magic mike.

"I just know she's having the time of her life over there." Sade pointed out as we watched Rhegan look down on Dominic with lust-filled eyes. His hands were gripping her sides causing her dress to bunch up as he kissed down her clothed stomach.

Dominic used his legs to flip her over to where her legs were wrapped around his waist and her head was between his legs. He pulled her up by her arms and flipped them to where she was on her back and his crotch was grinding down on her face. People actually started to throw money at him, he was that good. When the song was over he lifted a stunned Rhegan off of the floor.

For once in her life — Rhegan was speechless.

"Next," Marcus said into the mic unfazed by his friends show. "Abel step up ."

Abel stepped up and swiftly pulled out his block . He smirked as he looked over to Elizabeth and read," Take a body shot off of the person closest to you. " His options were either Lizzie or Bryan from the basketball team. He obviously chose Elizabeth.

"Help." She squealed as Abel walked towards her."Unt uhh babe," Skylar tutted as we pushed her towards him. " You're not getting out of this one." He chuckled once her body crashed into his and pulled her towards the Bar.

She let out a gasp as he effortlessly lifted her body onto the bar and laid her down. He placed the lime into her mouth, licked between the valley of her breast before sprinkling salt there, and then placed the shot glass onto her toned stomach.

Tonight was for sure going to be a night to remember. Never had a game of dirty Jenga gotten this hot before. It was like the basketball team stepped it up this year with the tasks.

"That's my boy." Haze yelled as Abel climbed on top of the counter and crawled over Elizabeth's body. She looked so small under him as he leaned down and attached his mouth onto the shot glass. He dipped his head back — swallowing the alcohol and then placed it onto the counter . He dipped back down and licked the same spot between the valley of her breast .

"Omg she's clenching the counter top so hard." Rhegan pointed out Elizabeth's now red knuckles. Well she had to clench something since Abel was sat between her thighs. "Could this night get any better ?"

Abel then crawled up an inch and took the lime from Elizabeth's mouth and squeezed it. We didn't miss the way he allowed his lips to linger a few seconds longer then he needed them to.

"Aww he couldn't have given us one little peck." Jora groaned in disappointment. "Aht spoke to soon." Sade said as he swooped down and attached his lips to hers in a heated kiss. "It's about damn time, Creed."

After he pulled away from the kiss, Elizabeth stumbled towards us with red cheeks and a goofy grin on her face. "Hey." she squealed out as we pulled her into a hug and hyped her up.

A few more rounds went by before Kyler smirked at me and picked up the mic,"Carson Muthafucking Addams— get your sexy ass up here, Captain."he called out as Carson shook his head and walked towards the game.

Once he had his block in his hand, he looked up at me as he read out loud ,"Give the person of your choice a hickey," Oh that should be easy. "But in your favorite sex position." Oh.

"Who you choosing Addams ?" Haze asked. Carson turned towards me with a wicked smile on his face.

Oh no. Nope , nope , nope.

I shook my head as he walked towards me ." No thank you." I waved a hand but the girls weren't having it." Ayanna Heart —if you don't put your big girl pants on and take that tattooed bull by the horns right now. You look hot as fuck and you are single. Get your shit together ." Skylar scolded some sense into me as she pushed me towards Carson.

My heartbeat had quickened as I stopped in front of him. "Don't be nervous," he smirked down at me seeing as he had a ton of inches on me.

"I don't bite — unless you want me too." " Let's just get this over with ." He takes my hand in his and walks us towards the kitchen.

"Why the kit-" My words got cut off as he turned me around quickly and placed me onto the Island. I felt his weight on my back as he pushed his knee between my legs and crouched down. One hand arched my back down and his other hand pulled my hair into a ponytail, causing my neck to be visible.

The whoops and hollers began to get louder as he brought the hand that positioned my back and brought it to my neck, gripping it harshly. I had to stifle a moan because of the audience that we had .

I managed to sneak a peek towards the girls who were losing their shit. Skylar and Sade looked like they were about to faint. Elizabeth's eyes were about to bulge out. Rhegan had gone behind Jora and started dry humping her. Jora was mimicking sex faces that made me choke back a laugh.

My friends ladies and gentlemen.

"You good?" Carson's deep voice reminded me of the position I was in right now. "I'm great ." I swallow feeling his head dip towards my neck. His lips brushed over my skin before I felt his tongue repeat the same motion. I let out a gasp as his mouth latched onto my neck and began to suck.

What the hell was happening?

Just this afternoon I went from crying over my ex, to arguing with my ex , and now i'm getting a hickey from my ex's arch nemesis... and I was enjoying it . I didn't owe him anything anymore. When he cheated on me my loyalty went down the drain so now I'll do whatever the fuck I want.

"Ahh." I choked out as he yanked my body up towards his chest and sucked harder. "Single Ayanna is a wild one ." Sade yelled out as Carson pulled away and brushed his thumb over his handi-work. Just as I thought he was done , he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.

I immediately moved my lips against his as his tongue swept through my mouth expertly. It was then that I realized that we were still in his favorite sex position. I pulled away from the kiss as he unwrapped his hands from around my neck. He helped me off of the counter with a smirk and wrapped his arms around my shoulder .

"I'm not done with you yet Heart." Carson whispered into my ears as we walked back to the crowd.

"Alright that's enough for one night. Jimmy you are the one who drank the most so you have to streak through the quad by Friday." Kyler announced as everyone hollered at Jimmy's expense.

I walked towards the girls and sat down between Elizabeth and Rhegan. "What an interesting night for this trio." Marcus smirked when he and the guys walked over. "God I love dirty Jenga." Skylar moaned out , looking up and made eye contact with Marcus . She was quick to revert her eyes and look elsewhere .

That wasn't weird at all.

"I'm going to the bathroom ." Rhegan announced getting up while Dominic's eyes followed her body through the sea of people ."Well guys , I think I might hit the hay a little early." Dominic said a few minutes after Rhegan left.

"It's like 1 a.m dude ." Haze looked down at his apple watch. " Why are you going to bed so early ?" he questioned. " You know,"Dominic shrugged. "It was a big game — tired me out. I'll see y'all in a morning."

Whoever brought that was dumb as hell.

I turned my heads towards Jora and we shared a look before turning our heads and watching him disappear the same way Rhegan did. "Does he think we're stupid ?" Sade asked with raised brows.

"Wait what's going on?" Haze asked looking like a lost puppy dog." I'm confused."

"Oh hush you poor child ." Skylar said fluffing his hair ." The grown ups are talking." Haze sat back with a frown on his face as I shook my head slightly. Like I said — dumb as hell.

"Ayanna," Carson called out nodding his head towards the stairs. I thought he was joking but obviously not. " Come ." 

It was like my legs had a mind of their own as I got up and walked towards him.

Chill out Ayanna. You're probably just going up here to talk and catch up.

I grabbed her hand and led her towards the stairs of the house . We walked past Dominic's room and it was safe to say that he was wide awake.

"Oh." Ayanna raised her brows in awe as we walked past. Good thing the music was loud downstairs because Rhegan was anything but quite.

I walked towards the end of the hall and pulled Ayanna into my bedroom. "So, you are a nasty one ." She says referring to the position I had her in a few minutes ago. "Want to find out? " I chuckled sitting down next to her. She turns her head to hide the blush appearing in her cheeks.

"Are these sheets clean ?" She looks up at me with raised brows. "Uh yes." I scrunched my face up as I pulled away from her. "Good." She sprawls herself out on my bed just as her phone rang.

Ayanna picked it up and then threw it down when she read the caller I.D. "Piece of shit bastard." she cursed as I turned towards her. "Edwards ?" She nodded her head,batting her lashes at me.

"So why am I up here ?" She asks leaning up on her elbows and cocking her head. "I thought we could catch up , talk... fuck." I turn towards her to see a smile on her face. "Why the sudden interest in me ?"

"Who said it was sudden?"

It wasn't a sudden interest in her. I had always thought the she was beautiful and intriguing but she was with Edwards. Yet another reason I hated him, he had the girl I wanted and he didn't even treat her right.

"If you were so interested then why did you stop talking to me?" " Well we only had one class together , I had a busy schedule with basketball, and you were still dating Edwards at the time. I may hate the guy but I have an inkling of respect for him to not steal his girl away."

Ayanna hummed as she ran her hands up and down the sides of her waist."What about now ?" she tilted her head to the side to clock my reaction. "Now you're single and I'm single ." I muse pointing between me and her. "Friends for now." She says as I shake my head .

"Who fuck occasionally?"

She lets out a soft laugh before shaking her head yes,"Friends who fuck occasionally."

For now.

OK THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!!!

Ask and y'all shall receive. I don't know how to feel about this chapter because I know there will be some comments saying "second hand embarrassment" or "cringe".

But yeah, last chapter for this book. I'm only uploading it because I love you guys !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 73.9K 40
Best Ranking: #5 in Teen Fiction - Preview- "Do you actually care?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow tauntingly. I grinned, trying to emulate his e...
5.5K 480 35
Seducing the captain of her school's basketball team was not the way Noah Bennett thought she'd start her first year at college. But when she's offer...
210K 7.9K 105
Previously known as Knew It (A peaceful nightmare) Highest-ranking- #2 in teenfiction - #1 sadness Love is a game, wan...
97.7K 7.7K 83
Cecilia Atwood has lived a life of complete privilege. Her father is a night club tycoon. Her mother has always been the best mother to her and her b...