Mathews Beast House. Bxb+

By Panda-Mon

Mathew's Home for those who aren't normal. For those who have different 'characteristics' then others. Some a... More

Characters
Chapter 1: Enders Daily Life
Chapter 2: Beast Home
Chapter 3: Wild Dragon
Chapter 4: Gaining Trust
Chapter 5: Gaining Trust Pt2
Chapter 6: Nest?
Chapter 7: Shopping Day
Chalter 8: How to Steal A Dragons Heart.
Chapter 9: Bonding 1
Chapter 10: Bonding 2
Chapter 11: Bonding 3
Chapter 12: The Whole House.
Chapter 14: Truth Or Dare
Chapter 15: Play Time 🔞
Chapter 16: Fairy Magic
Chapter 17: Storm
Chapter 18: Ender's Case #1
Chapter 19: Family Troubles
Chapter 20: Ender's Case #2
Chapter 21: Esme's Case #1
Chapter 22: Esme's Case Pt2
Chapter 23: Ailstar-Daddy!
Chapter 24: Your Nest is Perfect
Chapter 25: What Happened
Chapter 26: How We All Met
Chapter 27: Daddy Dragons Back
Chapter 28: All Good Things Come To An End

Chapter 13: A Visit From Charlie

10.2K 293 14
By Panda-Mon

It's been a few days since they all bonded, and since they all laid in the nest together. Everyone seemed to be getting even more along, maybe it's the atmosphere or the fact that they have a new addition to the house. But they all seemed to be more alive, a certain glow was in the air.

Even Ender seems to be more happy and content with everyone. He would go to them and give them a little kiss. They also kept their promise of him getting more Shiny objects. Though he still tends to take them whenever he sees them laying around the house.

He also cooks with Simon, ever since they cooked before, he kept on cooking. Though without his guidance he tends to put too much or too little. But they all laughed it off and still (or at least try to) enjoy the food that they make.

He still goes to Eric's office to hang and talk with to him, he even try's to teach him how to read the books. Though that was a big and difficult task. It was a lot harder to teach dragons. Since they see words differently, some letters get moved or changed to something else. (Dyslexia)

Though it happens to a lot of Beasts, more so to the ones with the more animal like Beasts. Mathew luckily didn't have much trouble with it, but he also grew up learning them. Ender didn't he was raised in the wild.

Anyway today was a whole different day, much like any other. They were either outside playing, or inside watching TV.

But today, something entirely new happen.
Though Charlie always comes regularly to the Beast house. To check on the new member or to just chat. But he's really wanted to come for awhile now. He's a bit attached to Ender, he's been chasing after him for awhile. He just can't imagine what is was like for him.

Plus he really wanted to thank him for doing the right thing. An returning all of the stolen jewelry.

A knock on the door sounded, Mathew went to the door and saw that it was Charlie.

"Hey Charlie, how are things at the station?" Mathew asked, shanking his hand and bringing him inside.

"It's good, a certain person thinks that it's alright to file a report on me, 'the head of police' because they think that I'm not capable of doing my job." Charlie said with an unamusing laugh.

"Really? Does it have to do with Ender?" Mathew asked.
Knowing that when he got there a deputy was giving him a hard time about what to do with Ender.

"Yes and no he's been on my case for awhile, so I did what was natural. I fired him, the department agreed with me and my actions." Charlie said.

As they stayed by the door but from the corner of his eye. He can see a certain short dragon peeping from around the corner.

Mathew smiled and subtly nodded his head to show that Ender was there. Charlie had called before hand to see how Ender was doing. Plus to see if he can come over.

Charlie nodded to show that he already saw him. Charlie looked to Ender and gently smiled at him. He kneeled on the ground and stayed there, waiting for Ender to come to him.

Ender just looked to him, he remembered him. He was the man that bought him into that room.
He wasn't bad to him. He was actually nice to him, he bought him food. An stopped that mean guy that was trying to hurt him.

"Hello Ender, my name is Charlie do you remember me?" Charlie asked.

Ender nods his head but still stayed by the corner watching from afar.

"I'm just here to hang, Mathew and I go way back, he's the one that actually taught me about the Beasts." Charlie said.

Ender looked to Mathew and held out his hand. Mathew got the signal and went to Ender and kneels down to his height.

"Nice?" Ender asked.

"He's very nice, he's just here to hang and to check on you. He just wants to make sure that your okay." Mathew clarified, instantly calming Ender.

Ender nodded his head and looked back to Charlie who was still kneeling.
Ender went to him and slowly held out his hand, waiting for him to take it. Charlie looked to Mathew, who nods his head, and so Charlie took his hand and smiled.

"No mean okay?" Ender said silently.

Charlies eyes widen at hearing him talk to him, he only heard him say his name but that was it. He's glad though that he's talking, that he even talked to him more.

"I promise I won't do anything mean." Charlie said.

Ender nodded, still holding Charlie's hand he pulled him more into the house and leading him into the living room. Where the others are.
Still holding his hand they sat on the couch. Ender was clutching his golden fabric, he still hadn't let go of it, and he may never.

"Friend." Ender said pointing to Charlie, who chuckled.

"They know I've been coming here for ever, we're all close." Charlie said.

"All close? Like close?" Ender said thinking that he was with them.
(dating/courting).

"Uh Yeah I guess we're close, I've known them for various times. Some longer then others and some shorter but yeah, in my honest opinion yes." Charlie said, looking to the others who also agreed.

"Close?" Ender said pointing to Ender and Charlie, asking if they are close.

"Uh well we just met, but I wouldn't mind getting close to you. I would like to get to know you too." Charlie said glad that Ender wants to get close to him like he is with the others.

"Kiss?" Ender asked randomly, thinking that once again they are together like they are.

"Oh uh, you uh want to kiss me?" Charlie asked. The others that were there are trying to hold in there laughter at Ender's mistake.

"Ender baby, he's our friends he's not dating us like we are." Eric said, clearing up the confusion.

"Oh! That's what he meant by close!" Charlie said, laughing as well.

"No kisses?" Ender said feeling the needy part of him coming back. He's so used to the touching and kissing; that without it, it feels weird.

"Well I mean friends can kiss, but that's a friendly platonic kiss, but our kiss is a relationship kiss that only lovers give to each other." Cole tries to clear up, Jack goes from behind the couch and leans over it to kiss Ender. Who gasps at the suddeness but gives in and kisses back.

Happy that he got his kisses.

"Fr-friend?" Ender asked after Jack kissed him, Jack pulled him to his lap.

Charlie was still in shock, he knew about the Beast house all being in a relationship. But he's never seen much of it, if he did, it was small pecks here and there. Not full blown, nearly make out sessions.

"Oh uh what was the question again?" Charlie asked blushing at the scene that was displayed before him. An the fact that he didn't even knew who asked what. 

"Us f-friends?" Ender asked still in Jack's lap.

"oh uh yeah we are. I actually have a question for you Ender." Charlie said/asked wanting to quickly change the subject.

"What?" Ender said, letting him know that he could ask whatever question he wants.

"Well uh I was just wondering how your doing here? You know are you getting along well with the others? Uh you know basic stuff like that."

"Oh I like here, nice boys, kiss a lot!" Ender said with a very happy smile on his face.

"Yeah? I'm glad, I'm really happy that you got in here. I'm sure they're treating you well, right?" Charlie asked.

"Treat?!" Ender looked to him with bright eyes, he's getting a shiny object! That's what the others say when he's getting something, a treat!

"Yeah are they treating you nice?" Charlie asked again not noticing what he's talking about.

"Where?" Ender asked.

"Uh Ender Dragon, he's not giving you something, he's asking if we are being nice to you." Ben said.

And immediately Enders whole mood  dropped, he looked to at his hands. Twirling  the golden fabric through his fingers upset.

"Endey it's okay, I know that you want something, but he doesn't have anything. And it's okay that he doesn't right?" Ben said noticing how sad he got.

"Mmmh, like Char but Shiny too, shiny nice!" Ender said, looking to Ben and sniffing.

"How about this, you have to earn this one! You have to...spend the night with Charlie. Get to know him he's a pretty cool guy." Ben said.

H really wanted to spend the night with Ender but he knew that he should spend time with Charlie. He comes a lot, to check on the whole house and update them on new potential Beasts in the area.

But even more, he often comes to help them with anything. So really he needs to get to know him as well. So he knew that he knew that this was needed.

Charlie can see this, he knew what Ben was, a succubus, and he knew how they can be. As he also read up on all of the Beasts or as much as he had on these that they knew of.

And he knew what he had to do as well. After all they know what they are doing. And he seems to be fitting in just fine.

"Actually I'm afraid that I can't, as much as I want to. I have to talk to Mathew about some adult things." Charlie said vaguely.

"So how about to get that shiny object, you hang out and play a game of truth or dare, that should be fun with all you." Charlie said and he can see the smirks and devilish grins that they're all pulling.

'I just hope that Ender is alive after the game.' Charlie thought as he got up and went to Matthew's office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1.9K 39
a new supernatural world evolved centuries ago when an Alpha werewolf became mated with a Vampire. Now life for all supernaturals has changed and bro...
8M 354K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...
11.9K 348 15
Cosmo never was a social person. He preferred to keep to himself. After the death of his father, he slowly closed off from the world. He rarely spok...
134K 2.8K 17
Dylan has been living off he streets ever since his alcoholic dad kicked him out. When he stumbles upon the mafia his life gets tangled up with Jake...