Double Blood Lust

By ImGucci_Expensive

Taekook Where two not so normal twins fall head over heals for their art teacher... Warning⚠️: (lmao don't s... More

Teaser
INTRO
Chap.1| Forbidden Love
Chap.2| Cute New Art Teacher
Chap.3| First meeting
Chap.4| These two again!?
Chap.6| Going crazy?!
Chap.7| Unexpected suprise
Chap.8| His first time?
Chap.9| Chaotic
Chap.10| A new discovery?
Chap.11| Blurry
Chap.12| Uneasy
Chap.13| Chanclas are scary
Chap.14| Missed love
Chap.15| Encounter
Chap.16| Mischievousness
Chap.17| Punishment (m)
Chap.18| Thoughts
Chap.19| Father
Chap.20| Goodmorning? Pt1
Chap.21| Mi Luz

Chap.5| Such a tease

1.9K 56 13
By ImGucci_Expensive

No one POV:

Jungkook and Jeongguk walked out the class and closed the door behind them. They stood still and looked at each other smirking.

They both turned around and peeked at the little window on the door whilst still smirking.

"Hahaha we did it" Jeongguk whispered evilly in accomplishment and victory.

Moments earlier....

"Ayo...Jungkook I can't just sit here and do nothing whilst he is right in front of us."

"Yh. I get you- me too." Jungkook whispered back. The both of them boring wholes into the male in front who's calling out the register.

"I have a plan..." Jeongguk mischievously whispered and smirked eyeing the male seductively, soon shifting his gaze towards his brother who gave him a knowing look.

-🖤🖤🖤-

"You two are seriously gonna do this?" Jimin asked them whilst packing his stuff away, amusement clear in his voice, Yoongi chuckled having his questioning eyes on the twins.

"No fucking shit Sherlock."  Jungkook replied with sass and rolled his eyes. "We're gonna make him ours. Sooner rather than later."

"Uhhh okay. You do you and have fun I guess." Yoongi laughed, finally leaving the class with Jimin.

After everyone left the class they finally had the chance to execute their plan and stop the agonising pain of having the beauty right in their sight without being able to touch him.

"Ummm...boys? Do you want anything?" Taehyung asked a bit shyly as the three of them were the only ones in the class.

"Yeah. You" they said simultaneously.

"Pardon? I don't think I've heard right." Taehyung replied in disbelief.

"You heard right, we said we want you." Answered Jungkook.

"Sorry Jeongguk and Jungkook but-" He stopped talking and started taking steps back when he heard a low growl emit from Jeongguk's mouth and saw them walk towards him.

Tae whimpered when his back collided with the board and was now pinned and cornered by the both of them. Jeongguk moved closer to him and inhaled his scent, he moved towards Tae's ear and nibbled on it a bit before seductively whispering...

"No need to rush doll, we will have you soon enough." He said and they walked out of the classroom as if nothing happened.

End of flashback...

When they looked inside the classroom they could see Mr Kim all flustered and flushed up on the ground, making them proud for leaving him in that state.

After feeling accomplished they finally decided to walk away and go to their next class.

The rest of day passing by with no more Mr Kim and instead annoying little girls and boys trying to seduce them.

They ignored the pests and focused on Taehyung, they couldn't wait for the next day as they had more planned out for their dear art teacher.

Taehyung's POV:

After that last strange turn of events I immediately composed myself and went to my next class.

I'm so happy that I only had two lessons cos I couldn't concentrate at all after the Jeon twins done that number on me.

As soon as my last lesson finished I dashed out of the school immediately and texted my best friend Hoseok to come to the park nearby.

Hoseok is still a student so I didn't call him cos I don't want to get his phone confiscated, if I did he would literally kill me.

Since he's still a student, that makes me older than him. I actually found out today that he attends the school I teach at when I accidentally bumped into him this morning in my lost state, it was actually him who gave me directions to my class, so I forgave him for not telling me sooner. Honestly surprise was an underestimated cos I was extremely shocked to see him there.

I met him a few days before I became a teacher here. He was street dancing at the park where we're meeting up now.

He was soooo good at dancing I was left speechless, he's moves were unique and swift. No roughness nor bumps...it was all so-... smooth (like butter).

I was so impressed with his moves and decided to seat on a bench and watch him cos obviously I had nothing else to do with my life.

(so I wanted to use a gif for this part but my slow ass internet done me dirty and didn't let it load so just imagine him doing the "boy meets evil" dance)

When his practice i saw him walk towards me and take a seat on the bench I was on, I'm guessing he was tried by the way he was so out of breath and practically devouring that water in his bottle.

"Tired huh?" He looked at me and smiled. His smile! Oh my god- that thing almost blinded the hell out of me. It was as if I was looking directly at the sun.

I snapped out it when he replied with a 'yeah'.

"Oh yeah! My name is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. I was so impressed by your dance moves and thought they were very cool."

"I'm Jung Hoseok, and thanks for the compliment. I come out here often to practice the dance moves I learn in class cos at home I feel to cramped." he laughed...

And that's how me and Hobi became friends. Anyways- back to my dilemma...I finally took my phone out to text him.

Tae🤍:
Hobiiii!!!! I need to talk to you ASAP!
Like right now, this instance it's urgent. 😰
So meet me at the park okay?
Seen

                                                                   Hobi☀️:
Uhhh okay...?
        What's up Taetae hyung? What's so urgent that you have to disturb my precious education time?🤣🤣
Seen

Tae🤍:
Just come~ 😭
I'll tell you when you get here.
I know I'm a teacher and all but please say your sick and you need to go home.
For me...if you love me.🥺🥺
Seen

    Hobi☀️:
Aish! Fine
You're lucky I love you🙄
Anyways I'm on my way I'll be there in like 20 minutes.
See you later hyung.🤍
Seen

Tae🤍:
Yeah cya!!!
You know I love you right?😜
Seen

Hobi☀️:
Yeah yeah whatever now stop texting me.
Don't wanna get my phone confiscated before I leave.
Now bye.😤
Seen

I smiled reading our chat. Me and Hobi haven't met long ago but we've already grown so close to each other, I honestly love him so much.

I arrived at the park and sat at my usual bench, whilst waiting for Hoseok I just casually admired the scenery before me, kids play with each other and their families, seeing dogs running around with their owners, the beautiful flowers and the birds flying high in the sky...it was truly beautiful.

Before I knew it, Hoseok was already here.

"Hi hyung! this better be as urgent as you said because I had to miss my dance classes for you so make sure it's worth it or else-"

"Okay! okay I get it! Take a chill pill and relax! Jesus Christ!" I cut him off before he starts giving me his infamous empty threats and rolled my eyes cos damn he's so dramatic.

"Anyways!!! Today I met some weird twins who are in my art class."

"Mhhh...twins?...the Jeon twins? Who just transferred today?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah!! Them two!!"

"Ahh yeah! Although they just came today everyone is already talking so much about them, like everywhere I turn I hear their names. I'm kinda fed up of hearing their names the whole day" Hoseok rolled his eyes at the mention of the twins. "What about them though?" He asked.

"Basically. This morning when Namjoon hyung was giving me a tour of the school I saw them both standing near the lockers literally eye raping me. It was so weird and I just wanted to get away from their strong gazes and never see them again but luck was clearly not on my side as I literally had them first thing in the morning.

At that point I was thinking 'uh- it's not that bad what could possibly go wrong' but damn! I couldn't be more wrong. In the lesson they were still staring at me for the whole damn time.

When the lesson was over I thought I could finally get away from them but once again I was wrong because these two muscle pigs had the nerve to come up to me, corner me, nibble my ear and seductively whisper inappropriate things to me, and that's not even all! Because after doing that to me they had the audacity to walk out the classroom like nothing even happened!!!" I explained at once with frustration evident in my tone.

"Oh damn! That's- damn. That's kinda hot if you ask me." Hoseok said and shrugged.

"Hobiiii!!! I'm serious here and you want to be making a joke? Seriously?!! Like this isn't right I'm a teacher and they're my students plus I'm straight." I reply in pure annoyance cos I'm in serious need of some advice. 'Even though I'm straight they still managed to make me flustered with no effort' I thought to myself.

"How about you come over to my house and we can discuss what to do about it?" He asked me and I nodded my head getting up from them bench.

"Sounds good to me. Let's go?"

"Yeah come. Follow me Mr popular with the twins." Hoseok teases and runs away before I could give him the biggest slap of his life.

A/N:
I'm not really good at describing characters hence why I rather just use pictures to give the idea. Hope you can cope with it! Sorry lmao.🤣🤣😅

Anyways have a nice day and don't let anyone ruin it.

Guys please he's so hot for what?!😩

I purple you. 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

941K 24.9K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...