the framed soldier

By Nightfighter45

Izuku Yagi a boy born quirkless but given a chance to be a hero by his dad All Might but was framed for being... More

before reading
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
epilogue

chapter 10

7.2K 94 53
By Nightfighter45

Time until operation fall from grace: 00:01:56:30

3rd POV

Izuku walked to his desk looking at a file named fall from grace opening the file it first part was his orders. "the powerful quirks that has been appearing in japan over the past hundred years along with the appearance of robot soldiers has the UN concerned along with the growing power of one for all and all for one. Your mission kill one for all and all for one before they have a chance to pass on the quirks and turn the bots against Japan. Second objective kill Nezu he's to smart to keep around he'll figure it out soon enough." It read after the orders were the objectives all were crossed out. Izuku them pulled his phone out of his pocket and pressed a button on his screen before sending the text time to fall to everyone he worked with.

With Nezu

Nezu was in his office looking over Taylors report trying to make sense of how Izumi died.

Nezu: Something is off about the report.

He said suddenly blood and brain matter were splattered on the report and desk as Nezu slumped in his desk an hole in his forehead. Outside of his office 2000 meters away a man bolted another round into his rifle before looking up.

Chris: The rats been taken care of.

Chris said into his mike.

With Inko and All Might

They were walking around the school Inko and All Might were still sad about Izumis death and the fact that their son still hated them made the lost worst.

Inko: What are we going to do now?

She asked her husband.

All Might: I honestly don't know.

He answered as the security bot were released from their charging stations.

All Might: What's going on?

He asked as the bots aimed their guns and All Might and Inko and fired killing both. Not knowing that the security system was targeting all UA staff and students.

Price's POV

I was in a drop ship with all of task force 141 and other SAS operators. Suddenly my phone went off I looked and saw a text from Izuku.

Izuku(text): Time to fall

It read I stood getting the attention of other operators.

Price: Ok men were are dropping into Japan our friends were kind enough to turn the robots to our side. So when we get down there all police and military troops are to be eliminate no prisoners.

Soldiers: OOR-AH!!!!

The soldiers responded as the cargo door opened the soldiers stood, I was the first to jump followed by Ghost roach soap and the other SAS soldiers. As we fell the snipers opened their shoots landing on building to call out patterns strays and to provide sniper support. When the we made it the the hight of the building we deployed their shoots some fired their grenade lauchers causing a panic while killing police Japan defence force troops hero's and unfortunately civilians. On the ground I removed my shoot and fired my M-4 killing any hostel I see as we made our way through the city.

Midnight's POV

I got the text form Izuku telling us it was time for the operation. Made my way the the teachers lounge with my military outfit on.

Behind me was 8 security bots armed with scar-H with dual drum mags. When I entered the teacher liunge the teachers and staff were in disarray at the attacks but stopped to see me.

Aizawa: Midnight whats with that outfit.

Snipes: Yeah it's different from you skin tight BDSM outfit.

They said noticing my outfit.

Midnight: Well a new Japan means a new start an outfit.

Aizawa: New Japan?

He asked as a hell storm of bullets passed threw the wall killing teacher while only getting a little dust on my shoulder which I wiped off.

Midnight: these bots are better than any army I lead.

I said to no one unparticular as I pulled my side arm joined the bots in executing the rest of the students and staff at UA.

Izuku's POV

Down stairs the all students were in the common room going crazy about the invasion taking place.

Ochaco(panic): What are we going to do there everywhere?

Iida(panic): they are killing everyone they see!

Mina(panic): Oh God oh God oh God were all going to die.

I saw my team and girlfriends down stairs as well with their cases and combat attire. We when towards all escape routes before setting our cases down opening them to see our guns. Yang pulled out her AA-12 Blake her G3 Ruby got her MP5 while they guys got their custom guns (the ones they used in the campaign) as I grabbed my M-16.

Katsuki: Wait we have soldiers on our side to maybe they can help us.

He said not knowing we formed up at all the exits until they heard us charging out guns.

Iida(worried): Guys what are you doing?

He asked as we took aim.

Izuku: Sorry Kachan nothing personal.

I said as we open fire the students never stood a chance as they never faced a militarized opponent or anyone with guns. after a minute every student laid dead or dieing.

Izuku: Check them make sure no one is playing possum.

I said as I checked the dead putting a bullet in each and everyones head. Afterwards we headed out side to see delta force made it to the school raiding the dorms and school buildings.

Yang: Looks like the operation was successful.

Ruby: No doubt about it.

Sandman and midnight soon walked up to us.

Izuku: Sandman Midnight report.

I said keeping an eye on Midnight less she hits me with a whip again.

Midnight: the teachers are dead sir All Might and Green titan as well.

Sandman: Price and the SAS squadron has taken the police station in the north east and south regions. Mason and Woods teams destroyed the JDF bases ghost have destroyed the hero agencys and Atlas will be here with a second invasion force to clean up the rest.

Izuku: Thank you captain.

Sandman: Sir can I ask you something?

Izuku: What is it?

Sandman: Is it true midnight whipped you because you said she had HIV?

He asked good thing I had my helmet on or the face I made would have been priceless.

Izuku: Get back to work soldier.

I ordered as I heard laughing behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Shadow By

Fanfiction

15.6K 252 10
*Note that in this au Izuku was at the scene when All Might originally fought All for One. All for One gave All Might a fatal wound which killed the...
180 20 23
Name : Izuku Midoriya Status : orphan Quirk : quirkless Futur : dreams of becoming a hero to help people. Problem : everyone despise him, belittle hi...
119K 1.3K 24
in a world filled with quirks a boy was born quirkless while his family had powerful quirks. the world turned on him neglected, bullied, outcast of s...
1.4K 32 15
Izuku Midoriya is the traitor of Class 1-A. However, as with most things in his life, it's complicated. After his father left, life with his single m...