Make it with you [Sooshu]

By cheongsojomhaji

"I'm sorry." === "I wasn't even aware that I'm already in love with her." === Love is very complex and that... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
NEVERLANDS LOVE SOOJIN
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 3

880 37 19
By cheongsojomhaji

"We got almost the same classes well except for the first class." Yuqi said while taking a look at Shuhua's timetable.

"Yeah." Shuhua responded but her mind was off somewhere. It was bothering her and she didn't know why it is even bothering her. She shouldn't be thinking about it too much.

"You're always timid, are you always like this?" Yuqi asks putting back Shuhua's timetable. They were at their third class for the day. Shuhua managed to introduce herself without stuttering at all which was a huge relief.

Yuqi noticed that Shuhua seems to be lost in her own world. She snapped her fingers in front of Shuhua to get the girl's attention but Shuhua didn't respond.

"Hey you okay?" Yuqi was curious of what might be running inside Shuhua's mind. Shuhua snapped out of her thoughts as she glance at Yuqi with an apologetic smile for not paying attention to Yuqi.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Shuhua answered and just in time their professor walk in the class.

Shuhua's been spacing out ever since the class started, she doesn't even know what the professor has been saying. She looks outside the window, their building was facing near the stadium.

She can see students walking around, some were just staying by the benches reading some books probably studying. Shuhua squinted her eyes seeing a familiar face. "Soojin" the name rolls out of Shuhua's tongue that caught Yuqi's attention.

Yuqi followed Shuhua's gaze and there she saw Soojin with the same man that they already know well except for Shuhua.

"He's Lee Hoe-taek, Soojin unnie's boyfriend. They have been together for a year already. He's a nice guy and we actually get along well same with the others." Yuqi said and now Shuhua's more than interested to know who Soojin really is.

She knows that she have probably met Soojin before she just can't pin point when or where it was. She shrugged her thoughts off but at the same time as much as she wanted to know more about Soojin she also don't want to think too much.

The reason why she accepted the letter for being an exchange student was to clear her mind, her heart and everything else and not for thinking of such idea that she should not be thinking in the first place.

Minnie frowned when she didn't saw Shuhua with Yuqi. "Where's Shuhua?" Minnie asks as she feels like it really is her responsible to look out for Shuhua. "She told me that she'll be at the library to study." Yuqi answered casually but Minnie wasn't satisfied with her answer she feels like it wasn't the real answer at all.

Yuqi actually promised to bring Shuhua some banana milk, Shuhua was indeed inside the library to study. "But it is only just her first day." Minnie reasoned out.

"Didn't you know that Shuhua is a consistent top student back in Taiwan? I heard some students talking about it earlier." Yuqi sat down beside Soyeon. Minnie just let it go and just decided to go visit the younger at the library.

Shuhua sat at the farthest corner near the bookshelves. She opened her book and began studying the korean language again. She's eager to be better so she can communicate with the people here conveniently.

The library wasn't crowded at all considering that it was lunch time and only a few students come here to study.

A lot of students have their eyes towards Shuhua and Shuhua is also close to believing Miyeon's words yesterday about students falling in love with her already. She didn't paid much attention to it not until ahe felt a presence beside her. "Hi? Can I sit with you?" Shuhua raised her head up taking a better look of the person who just spoke.

The girl has captivating face, she stares at the girl for a moment before finally nodding her head as a response. It wouldn't hurt to let other people sit with her most especially she doesn't own the table so she really doesn't have the right to reject the girl.

Shuhua just continued on studying not knowing that the girl in front of her was actually staring at her mesmerized by her beauty. News about a new exchanged student spreads like a wild fire in the Engineering Department.

Shuhua finally noticed that the girl in front of her was staring at her because when she raised her head up the girl looked away and she isny lying when she saw the girl's cheeks were red almost close to a tomato. Shuhua giggles softly getting the attention of the girl.

"Do you want me to help you read?" Shuhua asks while pointing at the book that the girl was reading. 'The frog prince' Shuhua thought it was cute for the girl to still be reading about fairy tales but she couldn't just judge a person's taste when it comes to books. "No need." The girl declined the offer but Shuhua reached the book and turned it upside down.

"But you can't read something if it's not in your correct line of sight." Shuhua calmly said as a smile was on her face.

===

Soojin stopped in her tracks when she saw the sight of Shuhua talking to a girl, she holds the plastic bag tightly unconsciously.

She made her way towards them getting the attention of some students and even Shuhua.

Shuhua looked away and focused again on the conversation that she was having with the girl who was seated with her. It's not like Soojin was here for her so it really isn't her business at all.

"Since we're both in the same course, can you help me study?" Shuhua was taken aback firstly because she haven't tried helping someone study, she began to start being awkward when someone asks her to study always but it was different now.

Back in Taiwan Tzuyu and her didn't help each other study though they do ask each other from time to time but a one on one study session no she haven't experienced that the reason is Tzuyu is also a top student.

Shuhua thinks that it won't be bad considering that she will help the girl but on the other hand she also thinks of her convenience. "Okay." Shuhua finally spoke up making the girl smile from ear to ear.

"I need to go now, bye Shuhua. Don't forget my name. It's Hyewon." The girl named Hyewon walked away waving her hand. Shuhua was startled when a plastic bag was dropped on her table. She look up to who dropped it and it was none other than Soojin.

She was kinda annoyed by how the girl acted but she brushed it off seeing  Soojin was kinda off but decided not to say anything.

"Yuqi couldn't bring the banana milk to you so she asked me to bring it to you." Soojin said and if Shuhua would be honest she feels like the library suddenly became colder than before. Soojin didn't bother to look at Shuhua as she walks away after that.

"Cold." Shuhua mumbled to herself as she takes out what was inside the plastic bag.

She smiled seeing her favorite chocolate but she frowned realizing it. No one knows her favorite chocolate even Tzuyu doesn't know it. 'It's just a coincidence' Shuhua said in her mind as she stood up getting her things and the plastic bag that Soojin brought.

Minnie didn't got the chance to come with Soojin as she forgot her laptop inside their dorm and she have a very important class to attend. Their dorm is far from their building although she said that she'll check on Shuhua when she have the time to do so.

Shuhua doesn't have any class in the next hour so she decided to go out of the university and walk around the Seoul City for awhile.

"You've been quiet since earlier." Soyeon finally voiced out as she stops taking down notes glancing at her friend who seems to be lost in thoughts but she didn't get any response from Soojin.

They weren't in class rather they were at the lounge area while Soyeon is copying Soojin's notes.

"Hey!" Soyeon turned around and saw her friend's boyfriend. Soojin snapped out of her thoughts hearing the manly voice. "Soo what do you say to a date this coming weekend?" The guy sat down in front of the two. Soyeon was okay with Hui actually she was glad that Hui was Soojin's boyfriend. The guy is kind, smart and all and they all know that Hui wouldn't hurt Soojin at all.

Soojin smiles before replying, "I would love to go on a date with you." Soojin said.

Soyeon was gawking at the side stuck with them as she tries not to puke at how the two were being all sweet to each other. She couldn't believe that Soojin replied to Hui but not to her. 'The betrayal' Soyeon thought.

Soyeon has been friends with Soojin since they were kids and she knows Soojin like the back of her hand, she knows like everything even the crush Soojin had when they were in high school, she even thought that Soojin would make a move but it was like just one day then Soojin stopped talking about the person she had a crush on.

Then Hui came and Soyeon knows the two loves each other genuinely but she feels like there is something missing in Soojin that she can't pin point at all.

===

Shuhua walks around the street but she found herself entering the same cafe where Minnie and Yuq brought her.

Upon opening the glass door, she was welcomed by the warm ambience of the place, "Oh you're back." Shuhua saw the same woman from yesterday. "Ah yes." Shuhua answered in her low voice. Seulgi removed her apron motioning a staff to give her a menu.

Seulgi hands the menu to Shuhua. "It will be on the house." Seulgi said giving Shuhua a pat on her back. Shuhua smiles as she found a good spot where to sit on. The place was amazingly good and so were the staffs.

Shuhua's day won't be complete without coffee so she makes sure that she could at least get two cups of coffee a day. She scans the whole menu settling with a slice of chocolate mousse and an ice americano.

Shuhua didn't mind Seulgi sitting with her. "So tell me do you have feelings for my Irene?" Shuhua almost spitted out her drink but luckily she didn't. "No no." Shuhua shakes her head vigorously not wanting to have a fight with Ms. Bae's suitor.

"Good." Seulgi smiled widely like she just a heard such a great news. "I can see it in your face." Seulgi blurted out getting Shuhua's attention. "What?" Shuhua asks not really getting what Seulgi wanted to tell her.

"There is something bothering you." Seulgi added while shrugging her shoulders relaxing herself on her chair as she stares at the younger girl in front of her. She can see that Shuhua have a lot of things inside her head that she couldn't voice out.

Shuhua hummed in response, taking a bite of the chocolate mousse cake. If she would judge the cake, it was the best that she have ever tasted. Glancing at her wrist watch she only have twenty minutes to spare left before her first class in the afternoon starts.

Shuhua takes her wallet out to pay for what she ordered but Seulgo raised her palm up stopping her. "I said that it will be on the house, don't worry about it." Seulgi sincerely said as she stood up to go to the counter.

"Have a nice afternoon Shuhua~ssi." Seulgi yelled waving her hand.

Shuhua was holding her cup of coffee as she walks to her class, she was quite uncomfortable for the attention that she's getting from the students around but she kept it cool.

"Oh it's you again." Shuhua looked ahead and saw Hyewon holding her laptop.

===
So I hope you're all liking the story so far...

I have some stories yet to be published and some of them are my superior ships from different groups.

Stay safe

Stay hydrated

CIAO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.5K 32
Love is friendship that has caught fire - Ann Landers Yuyeon included in this story.
30.5K 845 21
Yeh Shuhua, a member of a famous korean girl group. The social media was against her, so was everyone and all she felt was crying. Her tears describe...
15.9K 601 9
after having a one night stand, jeon soyeon and song yuqi end up living together and slowly realize their feelings are much more than just what they...
95.2K 2.9K 57
(COMPLETED) Lost and Found You found something that I lost, the next day we encountered each other I was intrigued to know you more not knowing you w...