Ragasiya Thedal By Yusha.H

By yusha_h

Mystery-Thriller-Love Ashwin As Aryan Kumar Sivaangi As Aradhana Nair / Radha Aryan the most popular crime de... More

•••AUTHOR'S NOTES•••
Introduction and Characters
CHAPTER 1 : First Call
CHAPTER 2: The Cafe
CHAPTER 3 : The Eyes
CHAPTER 4 : Clash Sight
CHAPTER 5 : Classical Meet
CHAPTER 6: Dark Truths
CHAPTER 7: By Her Shade
CHAPTER 8: Finding Bond
CHAPTER 9 : Sunset With Her
CHAPTER 10 : Warm Surprise
CHAPTER 11: The Error
CHAPTER 12: Adore
CHAPTER 13: Coimbatore
CHAPTER 14: Reveal
CHAPTER 15: Suspicion
CHAPTER 17: Shatter
CHAPTER 18: Trapped
LAST CHAPTER : Farewell
:NOTES:

CHAPTER 16: Tricked

2.2K 263 77
By yusha_h

29th May

Aryan was just closed his door when heard Aradhana's screaming. He became panic and rushed to see what happens.

To his shock, the scene infront him was not expect by him. Geetha lying on floor unconsciously with blood surrounds her hand and neck part. He moves to Aradhana as she nearly fall in fear.

He holds her close to him and hugs her tightly.
"Okey ma,okey ma.."..Aradhana crying uncontrollably, her whole body was shaking as she holding him.

"En thappu thaan Aryan, naan irundha ipdi aayirukadhu,..Geetha was alone"..she choked on her words.

"Ille ma, its not your mistake..."..Aryan stop talks as he notices something.

He noticed Geetha still breathing, he immediately went to check her pulse.

Aradhana watching him intensely, "Aryan ennachi?"...

"Geetha still alive..save panne mudiyum"..he quickly called the ambulance.

Once the ambulance arrived, they took Geetha to hospital as soon as possible.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Aradhana still couldn't get over by what just happens. She was waiting outside the ward with Aryan.

"Yaar ipdi pannirpa? Yenna motive ah irukum?"...Aradhana mumbling to herself.

Meanwhile, Aryan felt lost again in this case, the only suspect he thought was Geetha. But now she nearly become another victim.

"Leave this to me, I will find out"..Aryan console Aradhana who was worrying about the culprit.

Aradhana felt tired, she close her eyes,rest to his shoulder. The only safe place she could think for now is Aryan only. She hold his hand tightly.

Few moments later, the doctor came out from the patient ward,

"Mr.Aryan, there's nothing to worry, chinna oru slash cut on her neck but she lost lots of blood due to wrist cuts...in few hours she will get conscious..just let her take rest alot"...Aradhana feels abit relieved when heard it. She couldn't wait to see Geetha again.

"Thank you Doctor.."

Aryan just standing there thinking it might a warning from the murderer as Geetha's wound is not much serious.

He turn to Aradhana, she looks calm abit.

"Cafeteria polam, you must be hungry"...Aryan tells her.

"Enakku pasi ille, I'm just worried about Geetha..neenga poitu vange.."..Aradhana sits there waiting for time to pass.

Aryan just nods and moves to cafeteria to buy her some food.

Few minutes passed, he come back with some breads and coffee to fill her energy. He give it to her.

"Thanks"...Aradhana spread a weak smile and starts to eat slowly.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Few hours later, the doctor gave permission to see Geetha as she already got conscious.

Aradhana hurried to see her friend while Aryan followed her from behind.

"Geetha,.. I'm so sorry "..Aradhana started to cry as she couldn't control her guilt.

Geetha just looks at her like statue, her eyes doesn't showed any emotions.

"Pesa maatiya,..enakku teriyum nee kovama irukenu..its okay I will wait for you,.."..Aradhana grab Geetha's hand but Geetha moves away from Aradhana.

Aradhana couldn't stand there anymore as guilt filling her heart to saw Geetha's condition. She immediately went out from the ward.

Aryan wants to go and console Aradhana but he needs to ask few questions to Geetha.

He sigh and walks to Geetha..

"So Geetha, what happen exactly..yaar nu..can you identify the person? "...Aryan ask her directly.

"Aradhana is not a good person"..
Geetha starts to talk after a long silence.

Aryan scrunch his eyebrows.."What?"..

"The person who attacked me mention he work with Aradhana"...Geetha talks without any emotions.

"No, its impossible.."...Aryan couldn't take it.

"Mr.Aryan, ava ungala follow panirka..if you not believe me,she keeps her things in her room.."...Geetha stay silent and ends the talk with him.

"I'm sorry for your condition, hope you gets well,.. and I will inform your parents "...Aryan tells her and leaves the place.

He bring Aradhana back to her apartment.

The police have done the investigation and her place not safe anymore to stay.

"Radha..tonight nee en place le stay panniko.. "...he suggests her.

"Its okay Aryan...onum avadhu enakku"

"No please ma, indha oru vaati listen to me.."..he doesn't want Geetha's situation happens to her.

She just agree to him as tiredness already take control of her mind.

"Naa en things mattum edutukuren"..she tells him.

He accompany her to took the things and back to his house.

Aryan lets her sleep in second bedroom beside his room.

Aradhana quickly doze off once she falls on the bed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

While, Aryan gets on his work room. He keeps on thinking Geetha's word about Aradhana.

His curiosity wouldn't let him sleep.

Few seconds later, Aryan took out Aradhana's house key without her acknowledge and went to her place to find out.

In cold night,he walks to Aradhana's place silently.

He open the door and went into her place. Aryan look out her living room, it doesn't have any struggles or break in sign. Its remain same.

Then he walks to her bedroom. Aryan check her things to find out if Geetha's words were true or not.

As he checking throughout her room, he found a heavy box under her bed.

He opened the box and saw lots of eyes sketches in it. He identify its his eyes. There's more things in that box that makes him speechless.

His 3 years back missing ring was in that box.
"Aradhana following me since 3 years back?Why?"...his thoughts lost its way.

More shocked,Aryan found out a similar parcel box the murderer sent to his office were in that box. There's a mobile in that parcel box.

He took out and checked it. Aryan nearly dropped it when find out the same threatening texts were in that mobile. The 'UNKNOWN NUMBER'...Rahul's words flashed on his mind
"Its from your apartment location"... The same box and mobile used by murderer were in there.

"Is Aradhana..."...Aryan felt its impossible but the prove were infront of him.

As he trying to recollect himself from the moment, he heard her voice..

"Aryan...yenna panringe?"...he turn to see Aradhana standing there, looking at him with her dark tired eyes.

He immediately took out his gun, point at her.

"Angae nillu Radha! Don't come near.."..he point the gun to her.

"Paithiyama neenge! Naan edhume pannale"...she feels fear and unbearable to see him like this.

That moment she decide its not safe for her to be there anymore. Aradhana starts to run away from him.

To Be Continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1.8K 34
முறுக்கு மீசையும், கட்டு மஸ்தான் உடலும், கலையான முகமும் கொண்ட வாலிபன் ஒருவன், அவசர சிகிச்சை பிரிவு அறையின், கதவில் பொருத்தப்பட்டிருந்த கண்ணாடி வழியாக...
Cold Heart By sha🎀

Mystery / Thriller

24 3 1
A Short Story By Mathulnisha Love, Betrayal. Frustrating, Mystery. sisters love.
8.4K 288 12
சைதாலி ராகுல் புதுமண தம்பத்தினர்..... அவர்களின் காதல் கோவம் சின்ன சின்ன மோதல்... மற்றும் அவர்கள் புதிதாக வந்திருக்கும் இடத்தில் ஏற்படும் ஒரு பேரதிச...
1.9K 124 16
புனர்ஜென்மம் எடுத்து ரகசியத்தை காப்பாற்ற கிளம்பினான் இளவரசன்... முடியுமா அவனால்... சொல்கிறேன்.. 🙂