✔️ MALEDETTO | 18 +

By LilaAurora_LA

⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. Smut. An emotional roller... More

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 34

6.2K 333 40
By LilaAurora_LA

Previous chapter:
The book suited our current situation, when we thought that Raphael could be Ursula, Calina the Prince, and I could be Ariel.

ONE DAY LATER

Calina's pov

I sighed as I regained my consciousness, opening my eyes slowly. As I fully opened my eyes, I found myself staring into a mirror.

Frowning, I looked at myself in the mirror before sitting up in bed. Where the fuck was I? Confused, I looked around before realizing I was in his room.

"Oh my God," I mumbled, getting up from his bed before hissing in pain from not noticing the needle in my arm that was attached to the serum. I took the needle out of my arm while looking at the ceiling, at my reflection.

"A mirror on your ceiling," I mumbled, rubbing my face and trying to remember how I ended up here, "and here I thought you couldn't get kinkier after gifting me a dick."

Then, I remembered our conversation in his office and how he got on my nerves with all his questions about Raphael. Then, the immense pain in my head that was caused by him and his questions before I passed out.

Sighing, I went out of his room, not wanting to stay here any longer, wondering why he didn't take me to my room anyway.

As I was in the hallway, I heard Zia's voice from Lucy's room, which was near his room. Deciding to check on her, I went into Lucy's room. When I entered it I was too stunned to speak at the scene before my eyes.

I knew this position very well, as Raphael very often forced me into this position. And I didn't know which was more terrible, that I was getting a flashback from Raphael and myself, or the fact that young children were doing such position.

"I can't believe my eyes, I don't want to believe my eyes, what are you doing? Where did you learn that?" I asked a little confused as I approached them.

They stopped before getting off the floor and looking at me innocently.

"Mommy!" Zia hugged me and Lucy did the same. "Draven did not allow me to see you! He said you were too tired and need to rest." She pouted.

I crouched down next to them before looking sternly at both of them. "I'll spank you both if you don't tell me where you learned this position," I said, crossing my arms as they looked at me quietly. "I'm waiting!"

"It's just yoga," Lucy muttered quietly. I raised my eyebrows at her before asking, "And where did you see this yoga position?"

"From here," Zia claimed as she walked near Lucy's bed and took the book out from under her bed. When she gave me the book, I gasped as I looked through a few pages of the book.

"Where did you get this book from?" I asked them and they both looked at me guiltily.

"Daddy will be mad if we tell you," Lucy said as I looked back and forth between them. I chuckled madly. Of course, who else's book could it be?

"Is that your daddy's book?" I asked her and she nodded her head. I got off the floor and looked at them.

"Stay here until I come back and I don't want you to do these positions again. These are bad positions and not for kids! Got it?" They nodded their heads before I turned to find this fucker to hit him with that damn book.

"Mrs. Morelli, good to see you awake!" Mary came in with some fruit on the tray as I was about to leave.

"I can't say the same thing," I said before walking past her and leaving Lucy's room. The moment I opened my eyes and came back to my senses, I was irritated by him again and I didn't even see him!

Huffing angrily, I went to his office, assuming he would probably be in his office. When I got to his office, I knocked on his door.

As he called me in, I opened the door and stormed inside. When he looked up and saw me, he smiled before saying, "Ah, the sleeping beauty, good to see you awake. How are you feeling?"

"Mad." I gritted out.

As I got to his desk, I hit the book on his desk before opening the page to point to the position in which I saw the girls.

He looked at the book and the position with a grin now before sitting back in his chair and looking at me with a wider grin.

"What? Do you want to try it?" he asked me boldly. Snorting, I shook my head. I swear this man's audacity killed me.

"For God's sake I saw my daughter and your daughter in that position!" I hissed at him. "You want to explain to me why they have your book!"

"You know what? When you confront me like that, I have the feeling, that we," he gestured with his finger between us, "are an old couple who have been married for over fifty years."

I looked at him, speechless. "Have you heard me? They had your fucking book of kinky sex positions, you kinky bastard!" I snapped at him because he didn't take me seriously.

"Yeah, you're right, I like some nasty things," he muttered pensively, going through the pages before pointing to a position, "and that kinky position is actually my favorite one, I would suggest you and Raphael definitely give it a try."

I looked at him as my fists clenched into fists. "I would rather—" I began before taking a deep breath. "Listen! I don't know what your problem is, but stop meddling in your relationship!"

"Relationship? Is there really a relationship? Because I only see hatred in you if you talk about him and your relationship with him," he claimed, his eyes watching my every move, as if he was trying to figure something out.

"Our relationship is none of your business! What's your problem?" I asked him confused. I couldn't help but feel like he was picking on me since we got to this mansion.

"What is your problem?" he asked back, getting up from his chair to lean a little over his table to look me in the eyes, "Who hurt you that you are so distant, cold and defensive to everyone?"

"You mean only to you and your perverted ass?" I huffed, crossing my arms.

"To me, my staff, and even to your doctor," he said, looking me in the eye, "is it Raphael? Does he hurt you?"

"Nobody can hurt me," I muttered, turning my head, looking away from him, "to get hurt you have to feel, but I haven't felt anything for a long time."

"And about Zia? Wouldn't you feel hurt if something happened to her?" That question made me look at him straight in the eye. My daughter was my red line, and whoever threatened me with her safety ain't gonna live long.

"Nothing will happen to my daughter, I'll protect her," I said. "And remove your kinky shit from children's reach!"

"Alright, honey, chill," I heard him sigh. "And don't call me that, I'm your nothing!" I gritted out.

"Sorry, for a second I thought we were a couple as you're acting like one," he claimed arrogantly," but I understand you, as every woman wants a man like me."

"If I look at you, I really can see why you're still single ..." I claimed. "Yeah, I still couldn't find the right one yet," he muttered with a shrug.

"Well, lucky her!" I smiled before pointing my finger at him, "Watch your shit! I don't want a nasty book or something like that near the children again.

"Alright, I'm going to fire the nanny for leaving them unguarded and letting them run around, getting their hands on things that they shouldn't."

"They are children, they run around and get curious when they see something new, but to keep them away from things like that," I said, nodding my head at the book.

"And?" he asked with a frown, frustrating me. "Don't fire the nanny! It's not only her fault!" I huffed a little annoyed.

"Then, make up your mind! What do you want from me, woman?" he asked me with a deeper frown now.

"I want you to keep your things! That's it! I don't want much!" I huffed, throwing hands in the air.

"Geez, you're really giving me a headache, good thing your husband will be arriving in two days. Then, you can fuck his head off." He muttered the last part.

"Good to know, I've missed him," I smiled in order not to make him more suspicious after noticing that he was trying to fish out information from me about our relationship for some reason.

And I couldn't get him to find out the toxic relationship between Raphael and me. After all, he didn't like dramas regarding Raphael, and I couldn't risk him kicking us out.

He nodded his head before mumbling under his breath I didn't understand before I left his office. Sighing, I remembered that I forgot to ask him why I woke up in his damn room.

But I didn't really have time to worry about why I woke up in his room right now as I had bigger problems, like Raphael's return.

I had to find a way to keep him and his nasty hands away from me. And I smiled when an idea came to my mind. The leaders mansions' had an operating room.

This mansion certainly had one too. I just had to find it to get what I wanted from there. And I'm sure Lucy knew the place very well as she grew up here.

I went back to Lucy's room. As I entered her room, I crossed my arms and looked at them in disappointment.

"You can go, Mary, I can take care of the children," I told her and she looked at me hesitantly. "If there is a problem with Draven, you can tell him I told you to go."

She nodded her head before leaving the room. "Mom? Why are you looking at us like that?" Zia asked as she approached me.

"Because I'm disappointed, you did something you shouldn't do, I'm sure your daddy didn't give you this book and you took it on your own." Lucy nodded her head guiltily.

"Was daddy angry?" she asked. "No, but as disappointed as me," I said as I sat down on the floor.

"We're sorry, mommy. We won't do it again, we promise," Zia said, hugging me. "Yes," Lucy agreed and hugged me too, "we won't do it, we promise."

"I'll forgive you both, but I need your help or I'll get really sad," I said then, looking at Lucy. "Do you know the room your daddy takes some men into when they have ouchies?" I asked her.

"Yeah, but daddy said I can't go in there," she told me and I felt bad for using her to know where that damn room was, but I needed to know.

"Yes, because only adults can get in there. So, I could go in and I need to know where it is because I still have an ouchie," I said, rubbing my head where I could still feel a bump, "and it won't get better if I don't go in there."

"Really?" Zia asked sadly before looking at Lucy. "You have to tell my mommy where it is, Lucy!

"Okay," she mumbled and gave me directions. I smiled at her before hugging them both. "Thank you, thank you for telling me," I muttered, kissing them as they hugged me back.

"I don't want you to have ouchies," Lucy muttered, snuggling closer to me.

"Don't worry, I won't have an ouchie anymore," I said.

Because I won't let him hit me again or force me, I've really had enough.

IN THE UK
THE MORELLI MANSION

Esmeralda's pov

I did it!

I managed him to take me to the UK. Now, I was only few steps away from him, only one floor apart from him, but I still couldn't  hold, or hug him.

With my palm resting against the tinted window I watched him train with his cousin, Fernando. I watched two young and innocent Morellis slowly turn into two cruel leaders.

And that was the only thing I could do: Watch them. I wasn't allowed to step out of the room I was accommodated in the highest floor in the mansion.

"He got so big, he could barely walk when I was holding him," I whispered with tears in my eyes, watching my baby.

"Time flies ..." he remarked. Yeah, time flew, especially when your baby were so little, they grew up in a blink of an eye, and he has stolen my time with my son. I missed so much of my son's life because of him and his brother.

"When can I meet him?" I asked him, turning to him, looking at him impatiently. "Patience, Esmeralda," he sighed.

"I've been waiting for this moment for years! Don't tell me to be wait any longer! I want to see my son!" I argued with tears in my eyes.

"You're seeing him, aren't you?" he asked me back, nodding his head towards the window. "That's not the same! I want to see him in person! Please!" I begged.

"Wait--"

"I can't wait any longer! Please, please, please ..."

"He knows you as dead!"

"What?" I asked with a gasp, feeling like slapped in the face, hard. "You told him I am dead?"

"Don't look at me that way! What should I do? He came to an age where he was asking about you--"

"Then, you should take me to him!" And stop being a coward!

"Yeah, right! And watch my brother kill you as he wants your head for your betrayal!" he snapped back.

"Fuck you! And your brother!" I sobbed madly. Fuck them both, they both ruined my life, kept my son away from me, they destroyed everything good I had.

"Don't make me regret taking you here, Esmeralda," he told me warningly. Sniffing, I tried to calm down, knowing that talking back to him might result of him taking me back to Italy, away from my son.

"You're right, I am sorry, what else should you tell him," I nodded my head understandingly, "it's just my pregnancy hormones, I am sorry again." I hugged him.

"It's alright, babe, I know it's your hormones," he hugged me back, caressing my belly with one hand, kissing my head, "come on the maid brought you food, now that you've seen that he's alright, you should be able to eat, right?"

Nodding my head, I looked at the food that was placed on the nightstand. Pulling away from him, I walked to the bed before sitting on it and putting the tray on my lap, before slowly starting to eat.

I saw him smile at me contently as he saw me eating. "You can't imagine how glad I am to see you eating again," he sat on the bed, smiling at me.

I smiled back while eating.

❤️❤️❤️vote and comment❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Bastard By Gem J Lambert

Historical Fiction

1.2K 444 5
This is a story about a bastard, who was born in a world that didn't accept people like him, and he faced many hardships in his life. The story explo...
455K 24.9K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
286K 7.1K 50
Carter Romano is tired of the mafia life. To get his freedom, his father makes a deal with him to kill their biggest enemy, Rossi. In searching for t...
2.7M 72.8K 35
"Il Mio Amore, wait and see what I have planned for you." Adriano said with a smirk that made my stomach churn. All I could do was turn my head aw...