Josuke x Reader One Shots

By user38246486

My first book about Jotaro increased the number of views pretty well and I decided to create a second one abo... More

Do me, Baby(Lemon)
Photo session at a distance(Lemon)
Please, let's be together again.
Pompadour girl
Musical battle
Two Josuke
Maybe the future will change and things will get better.
I'm sorry
Mommy(Lemon)
ASMR(Lemon)
Fake
I'm just crazy for falling in love with you. Part 1
I'm just crazy for falling in love with you. Part 2 (Lemon)
Blind love
I will fight for her honor
Sick and moody
Raspberry sweets (for Valentine's Day)
Young parents
Twin sister
Dirty couple (Lemon)
Vampire love is only real (Lemon)

Big breasts(Lemon)

1.9K 20 82
By user38246486

(Y/N pov)

Why did this happen? Why did nature give me what I do not want? This is my breasts. She's very big.

More over, it's not comfortable. Any bra is torn by weight or small size. Mom said that big breasts, on the contrary, are a good sign for a girl. In what sense? It only interferes and attracts more perverts. How many guys want to touch her. In such situations, I feel like the heroine of some hentai.

But at the expense of the girls students ... They are often envied and because of this there were scandals or quarrels. There fore, from that time on, I no longer try to appear in public with this size. Fortunately, there is such a thing as sarashi. Like bandages on the breasts. They cover the size well and pull together so that it is not visible. True, they are not quite cheap, unlike ordinary bandages, and can break.

As I walk to school, a lot of students look at everything the same way they always do. Their nasty stares are aimed at the chest. The way they bounce under their uniforms. And from someone you can already hear vile words.

"Look at her melons! I would have spanked them like that!"

"Mommy has a big udder!"

"Big tits. And my dick in between. How's the idea dude?"

How disgusting to hear that. Let it shut up.

Talking to myself with my head down, I do not notice how I accidentally bump into the person walking in front. Here is the clumsiness.

"Sorry. I didn't see where I was going." I said and was about to leave. But having moved about 5 meters from the place of collision, someone has time to grab my sleeve.

"Wait. You drew your phone back." Looking at the hand where my phone should have been, it turned out to be empty.

This unknown person was a young and rather brutal guy in his voice. When I turned my head in his direction, my expectations were met. He really was a guy with a brutal appearance with a perfectly laid pompadour. The face of a bewitching handsome man with blue eyes and full lips. On the ears were carnations with purple gems that looked like amethyst. A dark blue uniform decorated with various insignia. The chest is open revealing a yellow T-shirt with fasteners.

I can't remember seeing him anywhere. Such a handsome man as he my brain would never forget.

"Um... is everything okay?" He asked rude in front of my face with his palm.

Coming to my senses and putting my thoughts in the right direction and answered him.

"Yes, it's okay. And ... Thanks for the phone." I take the phone from this guy and go wherever I want to go again. To school. How tricky it was. Such a handsome boy, and I didn't even recognize his name or what class he was from.

When the lesson was over, the students went home, and someone stayed to clean the class. I the meantime, I sat in the library and looked for the necessary books on subjects with which I got along badly. Most of all with biology. Now we are going through human anatomy and we need to find out how the skeleton works. True, all the books are so old and torn, as if they survived the Second World War.

(After lessons)

"Damn it! Disgusting books. Can't chip in for new student books." I kept looking for the book I needed.

And finally I found it. True, it is too high to reach it. Maybe I can jump? I do two high jumps. Does not work. I would take the stepladder, but it is occupied by the students, who are stacking books on the upper adjacent shelves.

"Can I help you get this book?" Someone from behind said that. It was the same boy in the morning.

"Yes. I can't get her." The boy went to the shelf and reached out with his hand for the book he needed. How tall is he? Well, exactly above 180 cm.

"Here's your book." He gives the book to me.

"Thank you very much... Umm... How are you..." I wanted to say "call by name?", but he has time to answer earlier.

"Josuke. Just call me Josuke." The boy smiles.

"Thanks Josuke. I'm Y/N."

"I remember you. We collided in the morning by chance." Josuke laughed awkwardly.

"He-he. Yes, it was embarrassing."

I went to the table at which I was sitting and began leafing through the book in search of answers.

"Are you having problems with biology?" Josuke asks sitting next to me.

"Yes. And quite a big problem with the study of the human skeleton." I sigh.

"Do you want me to help you with this? I know biology quite well." He smiles again.

"Well ... I'm kind of embarrassed to ask about this."

"Come on. Don't refuse. I want to be a good friend for a beginner."

"F-Friend? For a beginner?" I was already starting to get lost. How did he want to be friends so quickly?

"Yes. We're friends now." Josuke slaps me on the back, right on the tight bandages. The main thing is that they do not break at an unnecessary moment.

" Oh well." Having agreed, Josuke and I began to study biology.

(After some time)

It's been about 3 months now. Josuke and I get along well. But ... How long can I trust him? Maybe he specifically wants to be friends with me in order to show off such a busty girl in front of his friends? No matter how much I cover this damn breasts, it still seems big. Even sarashi doesn't help. During the whole time I wore these bandages, they often broke. It's good that not everyone. I hope this does not happen again.

Sitting in class and listening to the teacher, I felt a strange pressure in my breasts. It's getting harder to breathe. Maybe because I pulled the sarashi tight? But ... So you can suffocate. I begin to breathe in deep breaths, trying to draw as much air as possible into my lungs.

Josuke, sitting next to the next desk, apparently noticed this. How I try to catch my breath.

"What happened Y/N? Are you breathing hard?" He speaks in a whisper.

I wave my hand to show that everything is fine.

"It's just that the sarashi tightens the breasts tightly." I answer.

"What is this sarashi?" He asked, but he couldn't answer. I can't breathe well.

I raise my hand to warn the teacher. The teacher turned his head from the blackboard to the students, noticed my signal and gave my word.

"Do you want to say something Y/N?" He asks.

"Can I go out? I'm not breathing well."

"Of course. Go straight to the nurse's office if you feel bad." I had already got up from the chair, but then the tension increased even more and ... My sarashi were torn. The breasts rips the shirt in half. I did not have time to escape from prying eyes.

"Look. Y/N's boobs exploded!" At the words of a random girl, everyone began to laugh, even the teacher, covering his mouth with his palm, let out a laugh.

It looked so embarrassing. Quickly covering the exposed areas of my chest, I ran out of the class in tears. And why did it have to happen right now? Why is this damn chest just ruining everything?

Until the lessons are over, I just stayed in the gym locker room. There is no other change of clothes, since the sports uniform was left at home for washing, and there is no spare shirt at all. I just sat there with my shirt ripped and spare sarashi missing. Damn breasts!

Around late afternoon, when more than half of the school had gone home, I left the gym and was about to go home. But someone started walking behind. Is it a janitor? The main thing is that he does not see me in this guise.

"Y/N! Thank God! I've already searched you. And you've been hiding in the women's locker room all day." It was not a janitor, but Josuke.

"Please! Just don't look at me!" I covered my body with my hands so that Josuke couldn't see my bare breasts.

"Here you are." I can feel a heavy jacket hanging over my back. It was his jacket. I quickly cover the exposed parts with the fabric of him jacket.

"Thank you." I still didn't want to look at him because of what had happened. He saw with his own eyes how my uniform was torn because of those damn breasts.

"So sarashi, is that what you were covering this place with?" He asked, pointing to my chest.

I nodded.

"Why did you never talk about your big breasts?"

"Because I'm ashamed. I didn't want to have such big boobs. They always got in the way. It was only for lustful and perverted eyes. Someone wanted to touch them, and someone even envied them. But ... I don't want such breasts! It only spoils everything! And ... Now I am ashamed!" Tears began to flow from my eyes. I have never felt so humiliated. As if a whore without shame wanted to show her dignity.

Josuke sees that I feel very bad and hugs me. Even in spite of the fact that in front of him is a girl with a large half-naked chest.

"Josuke?" I'm asking.

"Don't be upset about it. You're beautiful regardless of your breasts size. And ... I won't even laugh about it."

"Are you serious?"

"Of course. I won't lie, but ... Look at me." Josuke pulls away from my body and shows himself in a T-shirt. The sight of his body without a jacket shows a more different image. Such a muscular body.

"My whole Joestar family have pumped-up bodies. And because of that, my chest is pretty big too. Or rather ... Wide." I look at his ribcage. It was really big. Such chest can be seen only in very heavily inflated people, however ... Josuke did not look like a jock from some sports club or what else is possible. But his chest was quite wide.

(The picture above is a good example, huh?)

"Well, at least you look handsome. I'm more like a figment of dirty imaginations. Like a hentai heroine." I look away from Josuke. It's getting awkward to look at his body. He really looks handsome.

"Don't think about it. You are no hentai heroine. Remember these words. And this breast is your main symbol. I always thought that the larger a girl's breasts, it does not show her as a whore. It only makes her shy and in secret smart. And with a big soul. "

" Truth?"

"Of course the truth is Y/N."

I smile faintly. I never thought Josuke would be a completely different guy. He is absolutely not turned on by dirty thoughts about my breasts. He wasn't even going to touch them. I'm glad Josuke isn't such a filthy pervert.

"Well, now let's go home before it's completely dark and cold." With a nod of agreement, we headed home together.

As we walked along the path, Josuke talked a lot about himself from the past. He told some secrets from his life and told about a strange stand called Crazy Diamond. I didn't believe it until Josuke agreed to demonstrate his ability.

"Look." Josuke touched one finger to the torn part of my shirt and it regained its original shape before our eyes.

"Now I will believe it. Just... Why didn't you restore it right away?" I asked with a little displeasure. If he had such strength, then why did he not immediately correct the situation?

"You wouldn't believe it. So I wanted to first put you into action and let you believe in what was happening. And then use Crazy Diamond to confirm. And the parents probably won't like it. That their daughter came home from school with a torn shirt and exposed boobs." Josuke chuckles.

"Well, you asshole Josuke! You yourself have bigger tits than me. And how is your mom not at all worried about this?" I laughed too.

"Well, I'm a guy. For me, open breasts are not considered something vulgar. And besides, I am Italian style."

"Okay. I hope you will take care of yourself tomorrow and today's case will not be repeated. Goodbye."Josuke took his jacket and walked towards his home.

(Half a year later)

Much time has passed since that incident with the torn uniform. Some of the students would joke around, but Josuke put them in their place. Because he's my boyfriend now. How did it happen? It was a surprise for me too.

We just wanted to sit in silence at lunch in the backyard of the school as two classmates approach us.

"Hey boobs head! Give us a place with our beloved Josuke!"

"She will not give us a place, because her big tits do not allow her to get up. She has increased such milkings, so she cannot get up." They both started laughing.

Josuke put the lunch box next to me and got up from the ground.

"Are you ashamed to mock my girlfriend?"

Two classmates' eyes widened at what they heard. Me too.

"You mean Josuke? Do you like this cow?"

"Well, unlike you a flat, she's smarter. And her breasts are not considered the main sign of her beauty." Josuke said as he knew. Does he really think I'm beautiful not because of my breasts?

"But ..."

"Nothing to say? I knew it. Stupid envy on the part of flat girls. With the same flat minds." On this, the girls ran away with tears.

Josuke sat down again and continued to eat.

"That was pretty rude Josuke."

"Everything is all right. They are what they are. Only in appearance and are led." Josuke picks up the meat with chopsticks and puts it in his mouth.

"And ... what you said. I mean, I'm your girlfriend?"

"Oh, exactly. About this. I ... I have long wanted to say this. I like you Y/N. I wanted to confess to a more comfortable shit, but ... Seeing how these girls spread rot on you because of the size of their breasts, I snapped.

And it's not because of your chest. You are beautiful and attractive just the way you are. But you cannot accept this, because others do not see that I saw. Therefore, I like you the way you are. Will you be with me? "Josuke looks at me with such a passionate look.

"Yes. I'll be with you Josuke." That's how we became a couple.

Today, sitting on the bench, I thought about how to please Josuke. What's the best thing for him to do? Maybe candy or lunch? Although it looks trite. We need to think of something better.

"Hello Y/N." I shuddered when I heard my name.

Turning his head to the side, Okuyasu was sitting in front of me. He's friend of Josuke we met.

"Hello Okuyasu. What fate have you come here with?" I asked.

"I wanted to find you and give you a little warning. Josuke plans to throw a little surprise after school today."

"Surprise? And what?" I got curious. The surprises are always unusual and make you worry.

"I won't tell you. It's a surprise. And you can't spoil them." Okuyasu grinned and nudged my shoulder with his elbow.

"And I don't know what to give him. All thoughts are kind of banal. More like old and boring methods of declaration of love, than a gift."

"Hmm ... I have a little idea. But ... You have to run away from the last lesson with me right now. I know what you can give him. Agree?"

"Well ..." I never ran out of class. Although Okuyasu is a good friend and can be trusted.

"Okay. What about Josuke?"

"Don't worry. I'll tell him you wanted to make a surprise too. Come on, go to class, grab your bag and meet at the school gates." I did as Okuyasu said, ran to the classroom, took my bag of things and ran to the gate. Okuyasu arrived after about a few minutes and went somewhere together.

As we both walked along the paths, he often said that his friend was lucky with a girl like me. That he even sometimes envies. And that he wants a girl like me in the future. I even want to feel sorry for him a little.

As Josuke said at the time, "People are fooled only by their looks." And so it is. Okuyasu looks a little creepy in spite of those creepy scars on his face or his gopic face. But that doesn't show him that way. In real life, Okuyasu is even much better than you can count. And it's a pity that not a single girl wanted to accept him.

"We came." We both stopped at a small shop. It...

"Stop! Is this a lingerie store?! Why are we here?" I ask in a little shock.

"Come on. I know Josuke will love it." Okuyasu grabs my wrist and pulls me inside the building.

The shop was really small. Shelves, walls and hangers hung with a variety of bras and panties. There is also underwear for men. However ... This shop was now empty except for me, Okuyasu, and the saleswoman. Seeing the visitors, she went to inquire.

"Hello dear customers. Can I help you with something?" The woman asks.

"Yes. This lovely beauty needs some pretty and very passionate underwear. She has an important surprise planned for today." Okuyasu is in charge of me while still holding my wrist.

"Are you planning a surprise with this girl?" The saleswoman turns to Okuyasu.

"No. It's my friend's. It's just that Y/N wants to do something nice for him, but doesn't know. And since I already know what Josuke wants to do, choosing the right underwear will be just right."

"Okay. Now I would like to ask the girl. Which one do you prefer? Lace? Simple? Or lighter? We have many different sets."

"I don't know. To be honest, I never chose underwear. I usually wore plain white panties, and there were always big problems with the bra."

"In what sense is the problem? Is it because of the size?"

I nodded, to which the saleswoman waved her hand.

"It doesn't matter. I've seen a lot of girls who have always had size problems. Come with me and we'll both see what looks better." The saleswoman takes my palm from Okuyasu's hand and leads me through the store, picking out several sets from the shelves and hangers.

"Take these kits for now. I'll be right there. If some sizes don't fit, I'll take more." I took the hangers from the woman's hands and went to the dressing room while Okuyasu sat outside the store's entrance and smoked.

Half of the sets that were picked up were too small for me. Even though these were the largest sizes. But there were also suitable sizes, although the colors are not familiar. Still, I chose this set with white socks.

"I think this kit will look good." I tell the saleswoman and she looks at the laundry.

"Of course it looks good. The bra is just in time. And the size is suitable at the same time." I wanted to take off the kit so as not to spoil it, but the saleswoman stopped me. "You don't need to film this. If you and your boyfriend have something interesting planned, you better not period. "

"Good. How much from me?" Taking out a wallet from the bag, the saleswoman stopped me again.

"Take it for free. This kit is still the last one and no one bought it like that. Just take it without any payment." I was surprised at this. Such a kind saleswoman.

" Thank you very much." Thanking the saleswoman for her help and such a free gift, I went outside. Okuyasu has already finished smoking.

"Well, how are you? Have you picked up the right underwear? If you don't have enough money, I'll give it to you."

"No. The saleswoman gave the kit for free." I smiled again and we headed somewhere.

"Josuke said he needs to get ready for the evening, so we'll take a walk around town for now." Okuyasu takes my hand.

"Okuyasu? Maybe you shouldn't take my hand? It feels like we look like lovers." Okuyasu chuckled.

"Calm Y/N. I'm not hinting at anything. It is getting dark now and there are a lot of bad guys on the street. So I will protect you so much. You don't want some teenager to see that size and want to start pawing you? And even more so, Josuke said that I was always there if danger hovers somewhere near you."

Josuke is so caring. I am very glad that we are together. And his friend Okuyasu is always so sincere and reliable. Although ... I sometimes liked to see his stupid thoughts. These guys are funny. And Okuyasu is the same.

For about 2 hours we all walked around Morioh and talked. Okuyasu talked about old adventures from childhood, about an older brother named Keicho, and much more. And while he was telling another story, it was already dark and we found ourselves near the alley where Josuke lives.

"Well Y/N, I wish you the best of luck with Josuke. And be gentle with this asshole. This is his first date with ... Well ... You yourself will figure it out when the moment comes." Okuyasu leaves me next to Josuke's house. He was lucky to live nearby in a couple of seconds of walking.

"Date? Was Josuke planning a date?" I asked myself.

(Nobody pov)

The girl comes to the door and presses the bell. Nobody opens the door. The second bell rings. This time a voice came from the door.

"Just a minute." After that, the door opens and Josuke appears near the entrance.

"Hello Josuke again." Y/N smile.

"Hello baby. I'm glad Okuyasu was able to keep an eye on you while I was preparing the surprise. Come inside." Josuke steps aside, letting the girl pass.

"I wanted to do something different and special for you, but all the options were boring. So ... I planned a date at home. Mom's not out anyway." The guy takes Y/N's hand and leads him into the hall, where a few snacks and other treats were placed on the coffee table. Large seating cushions for the seat of the chairs.

"How do you like it? Do you like this setting?" Josuke asks.

" I really like." The girl smiles, and the guy takes her to the table.

While the couple ate the prepared snacks and sipped drinks, Josuke still continued to shower the girl with compliments and talk about himself. He liked that Y/N understood everything that was said. Even when the guy was bad at some points, she tried to calm him down. Y/N is exactly the ideal of a girl that any guy can dream about. Even in spite of such breast sizes.

Josuke didn't care at all. Even if Y/N is flat, low, or a little chubby, he will love her no matter what. The main thing in a girl is not her appearance, but most of all her character and care. These are the most important features of a real girl.

"I am so pleased that we met Y/N. I still remember our first day we met." Josuke chuckles.

"Yes, I accidentally bumped into your big and strong back. How uncomfortable it was then." Y/N chuckles too.

"And then we met at the library and I helped solve your biology problems."

"And that's how we became friends."

As the two teenagers continued to communicate, strange thoughts appeared in Y/N's head. A present for Josuke, how does she plan to demonstrate it? What if he says, "Are you out of your mind?" And if Okuyasu knew everything in advance, why couldn't he just give a weak hint? Although ... He said that this is his first date with something unusual. And what could the end of the date turn into?

Just go home? Not.

Ask to be carried out? Not.

Stay the night? Maybe. But ... Could this sleepover take the relationship to the next level? It's also possible.

Now it all fits together. Date, new underwear and romance. Planned sex.

Y/N put her glass drink aside. She was now fully aware of Josuke's surprise. It's not just a date, it's a romantic date with scheduled sex. Moreover, Okuyasu knew this for a long time, so he offered to buy a set of beautiful underwear. But that won't stop the girl. After all, she already completely trusts Josuke. And if he wants it, then Y/N doesn't mind. The main thing is that everything is safe and without bad consequences.

"Josuke... You see. I'm even surprised that I'm here at your house right now. Our first date, this setting. This was only seen in fairy tales. And yet... You're not a pervert. You really don't care what size I am breasts. And realizing this... Can say that I trust you everything Josuke. If you ever want to go further in the relationship, then I'm completely ready. "

After hearing the words from Y/N, Josuke put his glass drink.

"Are you sure, baby? No! I'm not hinting at anything so serious, but ... I'm afraid. After all, this is the first time I'm doing all this. Dating, love and romance. All this is my first. And I'm afraid to commit even a little please."

"I'm sure. I can trust you completely."

"I know. I'm completely ready too. However ... If you don't want it right now, then we can wait." Josuke touched his hand to the back of his lover's hand.

"No Josuke. It's okay. I'm ready. If you want it right now, then act as you know." The girl smiles again.

Josuke gets up from his seat and went to his beloved girl. He looked at her lovingly. How beautiful she looks and how she would look on his bed. Completely without clothes, reddened and breathing weakly. And of course to see her big beautiful and elastic breasts. He's eager to see it right now.

"Then ..." Josuke leaned against his lover's lips. The touch of the boy's soft lips made Y/N nervous. Even though she has kissed Josuke more than once, things are different now. The kiss seems to be filled with passion and love. The girl opens her mouth, giving Josuke a passage inside. Josuke, realizing his intention, also opens his mouth, deepening the kiss and using his tongue to examine. Also, the Y/N tongue wanted to study the construction of the inside of the guy's mouth.

After the kiss, Josuke picks up the Y/N and guides upward while speaking.

"I planned everything in advance. We will do this in my bed." Y/N wrapped her arms around the guy's neck. She also remembered that she was wearing new and beautiful underwear, specially designed for tonight. But ... She did not wear knee-highs, and without them the set would not be complete.

When Josuke brought the girl into the bedroom, the fragrant smell of cinnamon was smelled. There were rose petals scattered around the bed and candles on the nightstand. There was also a small package of condoms on the nightstand. Of course, safe sex comes first.

Putting the girl on the bed, Josuke was about to get in too, as Y/N stops him.

"Wait for Josuke. I also have something prepared for today. Really ... I left it in my backpack. Can you bring it, please?" Josuke headed downstairs where the girl had left her bag.

Having brought it, Y/N asked the guy to turn away for a while until she put on the thing she needed for a surprise. However, the girl did not have to mess around for a long time. The knee-highs were dressed quickly, and the straps that held them together were already clothed for a long time and were hidden under the skirt. Putting nylon knee-highs over his legs, Y/N turns Josuke towards him again, kissing his lips together. The girl lies down on the bed again and the guy notices that Y/N's bare legs were wearing white nylon knee-highs.

"Is that what you wanted to do, as a surprise?" The teenager asks.

"Not really. In fact, if you undress me, you will see a complete surprise." Y/N grinned, and so did Josuke. His tongue licked his upper lip.

"Then I will slowly but eagerly undress you. In order to find out at the end what you have prepared for me." Josuke and Y/N start kissing a bit too soon.

The guy's hands roamed all over his body, making the girl moan sometimes. Y/N stroked Josuke's neck, collarbone, and chest, making her way to the buttons on his jacket. Josuke moved to the girl's neck, nibbling and sucking on sensitive areas. Some hicks were very painful, but gentle. Now they have to be hidden. Y/N having unfastened all the buttons on him jacket, she pulled the collar down over the guy's shoulders, kissing his skin. One of the kisses she put on the Joestar birthmark. Josuke moaned strongly at the touch of this area, as it was a sensitive spot. The girl was still kissing the boy's shoulders.

"Aahha aah! Please Y/N, don't stop!" Josuke wrapped his arms around the girl's waist, unable to concentrate on his work with Y/N.

Still, the girl stopped kissing the guy's body and gave him the opportunity to continue exploring. Josuke threw his jacket on the floor. His body was as beautiful as the day he shared his clothes with her. Josuke also quickly took off his shirt and threw it aside.

"Josuke. You look even prettier without a shirt. Chest so strong and muscular." Y/N touched Josuke's body with her hand.

"Touch me baby. Feel my chest with your hands." Josuke took the girl's palms and ran them over his chest. Y/N loved to see the guy like that. His chest without a tank top really looks big and wide.

After enjoying this place, Y/N removes his hands from the guy's chest and is about to pull off youself shirt, as Josuke stops her.

"I wanted to slowly undress you, so let me do it completely." Josuke started kissing Y/N's neck again and slipping his hands under his shirt. He can feel a strange fabric around her waist. After that, the guy takes off the girl's shirt and sees lace underwear on her chest and waist. Instead of sarashi, it was lace underwear. Josuke's breath caught in his throat. He eagerly pulled the skirt down and saw white panties and thongs clinging to white knee socks.

"Josuke, you wanted to take it slow." Y/N looked at the guy.

"I just couldn't wait any longer. I really wanted to see the surprise." Josuke smiles.

"And do you like it?" The girl strokes the guy on the cheek.

"You are very beautiful. Apparently Okuyasu helped a little with that. Really?"

"Not really. He just took me to the store and the saleswoman picked up the laundry."

Josuke strokes the girl's cheek and keeps smiling.

"She has great taste, since she was able to find this cute underwear for my princess. But ... Soon it will be on the floor. And without it, you will be much prettier." Josuke returns to kissing on the neck.

The girl continued to moan from kisses and touches. Josuke gave kisses all over his body. From the neck to the collarbone, from the collarbone to the breasts, and below the breasts, until it stops behind the tummy. Moving away, the guy takes off his pants, remaining in the same boxers.

"I'm getting hotter and more impatient with all of this." Josuke confesses..

Y/N looks down and notices that a small tent is visible in his boxers. Josuke notices where the girl's gaze is directed.

"Oh, I just ..." Josuke doesn't have time to finish.

"It seems difficult for you in such tight boxers. Can I take them off?" The guy was very embarrassed.

Y/N gets out of bed and sits on the floor. Josuke turned to her while sitting on the bed. The girl's hands grab the elastic band of the boxers and lower the thin fabric from the hips. His big cock hits the guy in the stomach. Y/N blushes at the length of his lover. In her thoughts, she thought, could such a monster get inside?

Although this was the first time, the girl's subconscious did everything for her. Lips touched the tip. Y/N kissed the tip and licked her tongue. Josuke felt Y/N lips touching on the most sensitive area of ​​the body, how the tongue swirls around the tip and touches the lower vein. He feels so good.

Josuke holds Y/N's head with one hand, while the other covers his mouth from moans. Maybe at home he was only alone with his girlfriend, the neighbors can hear the sounds. Y/N accelerates the movement of the tongue along its entire length. Licking the base a little more, the girl pushed the tip into her mouth, licking the inside. Josuke couldn't hold back his groans even more. He wants to scream with pleasure.

Removing his hand from his mouth, Josuke grabbed the girl's head tighter. He wants more.

"Ah ah! Y/N, baby! Еake my cock as deep as you can!" Josuke moans and sweats.

Y/N continues to play with the tongue and tip. After playing a little more, she began to move her head up and down, licking the base of the cock. Josuke crashed back onto the bed, going crazy.

"God, you're killing me princess!" Josuke is choking with drool.

The guy continues to moan with excitement. Y/N never stopped giving pleasure. Moisture is felt between her legs. The girl never knew how it happens and what to do in such situations.

"Baby, please stop! I can't stand it now!" Y/N listens to Josuke and stops acting, moving his mouth away from his cock.

Although Josuke asked to stop, his exit was interrupted. He needs to finish. He wants to do it! The guy started whining and hitting the bed with his palm.

"Josuke, what's the matter? Are you feeling bad?" The girl asks.

"No princess. It's just... I didn't want you to stop. I was about to cum." Josuke looks at Y/N with a flushed face.

"Then can I continue?"

"No. Now it's my turn." Josuke gets out of bed.

Y/N lies down again and Josuke starts examining the fragile body again. Kisses on the neck, collarbone and breasts. Hands made their way behind my back in search of the latch on the bra. Having unfastened the latch, the bra on the body is weaker and the girl's chest bounces slightly. Dropping the shoulder straps and pulling down the lace fabric, the large Y/N melons were now fully exposed.

Josuke grins.

"You're really much prettier without that damn bra." The guy takes two tubercles in his palm and massages. Y/N's breasts was soft and big, like fluffy balls of cotton wool. Josuke lowered his face to one side and began nibbling and sucking on the nipple. He liked to do it. It's like a baby that feeds on mother's milk until it's full.

Y/N groaned at Josuke's actions. Her breasts have always been such a big problem in life, but ... Now she doesn't see any problem. Only happiness is that her boyfriend is playing with two large tubercles. Josuke shifted his attention from one breast to the other, doing the same thing as before. At the same time, his free hand moved down to the Y/N panties, making its way into the inside of the fabric.

"Well, wow. You're a wet princess." Y/N covered her face with her hands in embarrassment.

"Well, do not be shy. On the contrary, it is very good. So I can move much more gently and without pain." Josuke strokes the girl's cheek and looks at her with love.

After playing with Y/N a little more, Josuke takes off her panties and leaves only in socks.

"Josuke." Y/N takes his hand and puts it to his lips, kissing his fingers.

"What baby?" The guy asks.

"I'm scared. But ... We've come far enough. Be gentle."

"It's okay. If you're scared, just hug me or hold my hand. I'll be gentle. Or... If you feel any discomfort, I'll stop." The girl nodded.

Josuke took a package from the nightstand and pulled out one packet. Having opened the bag and taking out the elastic, the guy slowly puts it on the tip, trying not to tear it. The elastic is worn to its full length. Josuke straightened the tip near the entrance, smearing the elastic band with the protruding mucus from the girl's crotch.

"I'm coming in, baby. It's going to hurt a little." Y/N heard the guy's warning and put her arms around his shoulders, preparing for the pain.

"Mmmhmhhmm aaaah!" Josuke went completely inside the girl's body, sending a sharp pain through the body.

"Hush, baby! Soon it won't hurt as much as it does now." The guy kisses his beloved on the lips soothing the pain.

"It's so unusual to have something inside of you." Says Y/N.

"Hehe. I know. You probably never even masturbated, so you never felt like that."

"That's right. I've never done anything like this that was sexual in nature. And neither did masturbation."

Josuke strokes his beloved cheek and smiles.

"Don't worry. I can show you a lot in the future. We can make love as much as we can. The main thing is not to get too carried away by it." Josuke chuckles.

Y/N gives a slight thrust to the hips.

"I feel like you can't wait any longer." Josuke took the girl's hint.

"Yes Josuke. Please, I want to feel more."

Josuke chuckles again and shoves the girl inside. Slow rhythm back and forth. Y/N groans softly against the guy's shoulder. The walls were stretched inside from each push. Also, the girl felt like Josuke's cock seemed to increase in size while inside.

Josuke continued his slow pace, but each time he increased his speed. If it was obvious that the girl was in pain, he slowed down again. Occasionally Josuke bent down in Y/N's body, whole pale skin and leaving sucks. He marked it everywhere. Now no one will allow him princess to be touched, because these kiss marks are a sign.

"J-Josuke!" Y/N groans the name of the beloved.

A chill went through the guy's body when his name burst out of the girl's lips. Of course he likes his name, but ... Now ... In such a romantic and sexy moment. His name is like a supplication. Josuke wants to hear him name again.

"Please, princess. Say my name again." Josuke sped up.

"J-Josuke! JoJo!" Josuke went through a wave of pleasure again. He interruptedly heard Y/N call him JoJo. And he liked it even more.

It was as if a wild and hungry wolf woke up in the guy. The pace accelerated to medium speed. It's just crazy.

"God, princess! You're really killing me! I never heard you call me JoJo!" Josuke groaned.

"J-Jo!" Y/N was unable to fully pronounce. Josuke was accelerating faster and faster.

"Yes, that's it! Baby!" Josuke looked at his beloved. The way she breathes, how her big chest bounces from the tremors. This is what he wanted to see.

The guy takes the tubercle with his right hand and massages, pressing the girl's nipple with a large palnom. Y/N continued to moan in pleasure.

"JoJo! I ​​can't stand it now!" There is a knot inside the Y/N abdomen that was about to be untied.

"I'm a baby too! I'm getting close to completion!" Josuke leaned into the girl's face. His entire face looked sweaty and red, just like Y/N's.

The guy pulled back again and left the girl's body.

"J-Josuke !? What are you ..." Y/N wanted to ask, but Josuke interrupts.

"Please, baby! I want you to sit on my lap!" The girl got out of bed, and Josuke sat on the edge so that his lover could feel more comfortable.

The pose has changed. Now Y/N is on his knees. Josuke straightened his already red and highly sensitive cock near the Y/N crotch and entered again. Not as tight as before this time. Y/N still wanted to cum, so she started pushing her hips towards her lover.

"God princess! You're really impatient!" Josuke hugs Y/N's back and starts moving too, trying to keep up with the girl's rhythm.

"I can feel it again! I'm gonna to cum!" Y/N grabs the guy's shoulders, feeling the walls squeezing.

Josuke's pushs also stopped. His orgasm is on a breakout cock. The girl's breasts continued to bounce, massaging a little on the guy's chest.

"B-Baby! Me ... Me too ...!" Before Josuke cum out, he hugs the girl tightly and makes the last deep push inside.

Together they scream from orgasm. Josuke's seed coats his cock inside the condom while Y/N juice floods the outside of the condom inside her. Y/N and Josuke look at each other. There are smiles and happiness on their faces.

"I can't believe I made love to a handsome guy like you." Y/N said by hugging Josuke's shoulders and pressing his body closer to him.

"And I can't believe that I have such a beautiful girl like you. My princess with the largest breasts." Josuke also hugs Y/N and kisses her neck.

(If someone says why I wrote "Baby" and "Princess", then I will answer. As in my opinion the nicknames for Y/N from Josuke's part, these two words will sound good. And if Josuke is based on such a character as a Prince, then he also has his own Princess.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
241K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
481K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...