𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 [...

By Lunxrboxrd

《COMPLETED》 Y/N: wait..can you tell me one more time? I think I heard it wrong. BTS: you heard it right. Y/N:... More

❝Info❞
❝Chapter 1❞
❝Chapter 2❞
❝Chapter 3❞
❝Chapter 4❞
❝Chapter 5❞
❝House❞
❝Chapter 6❞
❝Chapter 7❞
❝Chapter 8❞
❝Chapter 9❞
❝Chapter 10❞
❝Chapter 11❞
❝Chapter 12❞
❝Chapter 13❞
❝Chapter 14❞
❝Chapter 15❞
❝Chapter 16❞
❝Chapter 17❞
❝Chapter 18❞
❝Chapter 19❞
❝Chapter 20❞
❝Chapter 21❞
❝Chapter 22❞
❝Chapter 23❞
❝Chapter 24❞
❝Chapter 25❞
❝Importent❞
❝Chapter 26❞
❝Chapter 27❞
❝Chapter 28❞
❝Chapter 29❞
❝Chapter 30❞
❝Q/A + Announcement❞
❝Chapter 31❞
❝Chapter 32❞
❝Chapter 33❞
❝Chapter 34❞
❝Chapter 35❞
❝Chapter 36❞
❝Chapter 37❞
❝Chapter 38 [Final]❞
❝Epilouge 2❞
❝Feedback + New Story❞

❝Epilouge❞

17.9K 636 501
By Lunxrboxrd

Y/N's POV~~

It's been so many months, and everything is good now, I finally have a good and happy life. I have already graduated from College, Mom has officially handled the company. Dad has also handled his whole company to oppas, we are having so good time.

I and Eunwoo are also very well going, I mean our relationship. Also, we both are at the beach, walking and our hands interlocked together. He just proposed to me to marry him and I said yes. Also, Yeonjun Oppa and Hobi Oppa have started their dance academy. Which is quite popular. Not just because of their dance but looks also.

They all still help me, even though I can handle it by myself but if one of them, means one of them is there with me, it makes me feel safe and I don't feel lonely. They are still mafia and no one mind it. And since My best friend became my boyfriend I found a new best friend. Hyunjin.

We both spend so much time together and Eunwoo is kinda Jealous of him. It makes me wanna tease him more. I love to push his bottoms. Because he looks just so hot when he is mad. Hyunjin gave me various ideas to make him Jealous and he is always part of it.

Now, not forgetting, my all brothers are still single. Means I am about to get married in months or a year and they don't even have a girlfriend. Also, I don't want to see them with any gold digger. I was in my thoughts until I felt a hand on my cheek.

Eunwoo: what happen, angel? You are spacing out.

Y/N: oh, nothing, just thinking about us.

Eunwoo: what are you thinking about?

Y/N: after we will get married, I will love to be with you, But I don't want to leave my family.

Eunwoo: But you have to leave them.

Y/N: Nah, every time why the girl has to leave her family, this time you do.

Eunwoo: Woah! Chill, we can build a small cute cosy house beside your mansion, how does it sound?

Y/N: you are not joking right?

Eunwoo: what does it look like? I am serious.

Y/N: OMG! THANK YOU!

Eunwoo: by the way, you are looking beautiful.

Y/N: oh you have said this so many times today.

Eunwoo: because you are seriously looking beautiful.

I blushed slightly and hugged him and peck his lips. He smiled as he hugged me back. We then continued walking until I got a call from Jimin Oppa. I picked up the call.

On the call~

Y/N: yes Oppa?

Jimin: you idiot, where are you?

Y/N: I am at the beach with Eunwoo.

Jimin: you little sh*t, did you forget about the collaboration meeting, come fast, everyone is here except you.

Y/N: oh sh*t! I am coming to Oppa.

Jimin: come fast.

Y/N: wait Oppa-

Jimin: what is it?

Y/N: where do I have to come for the meeting?

Jimin: COME HOME Y/N!!

Y/N: Ok ok, don't shout, I am leaving right away. I am so sorry.

Jimin: I will kill you if you don't come in 30 minutes.

Y/N: you can't kill me.

Jimin: if you don't stop your bullsh*ts, Jin hyung, surely is going to kill you.

Y/N: I am leaving, hang up now.

End of the call~

I looked at Eunwoo with an apologizing look. He smiled.

Y/N: I have to go. I forget about the collaboration meeting.

Eunwoo: it's okay, I will drop you off first, then after the meeting, we can again go somewhere.

Y/N: done, I love you,

Eunwoo: I love you too. Let's go now.

I nodded and we both went in his car and drove off to my house. After 15 minutes we reach and I gave him a quick side hug and ran inside, ignoring the chuckle I heard from him. I quickly went to the meeting room and knocked on the room. I heard a "come in." And I went inside. I was met with the glaring face of all my 7 brothers. I bowed and apologize and sat down beside Jungkook Oppa.

Jimin: look who finally decided to show up.

Y/N: Excuse me Mr Smol hands, I already apologized to you.

Jungkook: wow!! Where did you get this nickname?

Y/N: it's just a truth Oppa, he has a cute small hand.

Jin: why are you late?

Y/N: oh, I was on a date with my boyfriend and he proposed to me and I said yes and we were enjoying our time until Mr Smol's hands decided to disturb us.

Taehyung: really? Show us the ring.

I smiled and pulled my hand out

Suga: it looks good on you.

Y/N: thank you Oppa.

Jin: Aww my Little princess is going to get married now.

Y/N: yeah, so soon.

Taehyung: so you are saying we don't have to deal with your annoying a*s anymore?

Jin: Taehyung—

Y/N: It's okay Oppa, I will miss you, but not someone, who always fights with me for the remote.

Jhope: how about we, buy you both two T. V. you don't have to fight. You both have broke 100s of remotes till today.

Y/N: oh, now you are saying it Oppa when I am nearly leaving.

Suga: like you are not going to come again.

Y/N: oh about it,...

Jin: what?

Y/N: um, I told Eunwoo...

Jimin: what?

Y/N: I was spacing out, so he asked me what was wrong.

Jin: continue,

Y/N: I said, I don't want to leave mom and dad, I can leave my annoying brothers.

Jungkook: you little—

Y/N: yah! Let me complete it. So, then I said to come to this mansion after marriage, why always do women have to move in at men's houses?

RM: he can't agree with it, can he?

Taehyung: but it's y/n, you are talking about hyung, she can make him agree.

Y/N: so, instead of arguing, he said we can build a cute, little cosy house for both of us beside this mansion.

Jin: smart work.

Y/N: he was already ready with an answer.

Jungkook: of course, he has to spend his life with you. Or maybe he knew you will ask something like that.

Jhope: can we start meeting?

Y/N: wait, there were supposed to be two more people right?

Jimin: yeah, she is our friend.

Y/N: oh, and you said that except me every one is here. Where is she?

???: I am here,

I turned around and saw a woman, who is like two-three years older than me. And her secretary, I guess. I looked back at my brothers.

Y/N: she is the one, who you called me for?

Jin: yeah, she is the one, her name is Kang Suzy.

Y/N: oh, so, I am Y/N, Nice to meet you.

Suzy: Nice to meet you too.

Y/N: Oppa, you said everyone is here except me, why did you lie, she is even later than me.

Jimin: Y/N...

Y/N: okay,

Suzy: I am Kang Suzy, As Mr Jin told you. And I apologise for coming late.

RM: Oh, it's ok, we also just came, have a seat so we can start the meeting.

I leaned toward Jungkook Oppa and whispered.

Y/N: why didn't you guys shout at her for coming late?

Jungkook: because you are our sister, and we have right on you while she is no one.

Y/N: oh, fine. You always use your brother's card.

I kinda rolled my eyes and we both sat straight when Hobi Oppa glared at us. He is scary.

Suzy: so, we shall start the meeting?

Jimin: yeah sure.

Then we all started our collaboration meeting, and I swear, I am not having good vibes from this Suzy. She was touching Tae oppa's arm and shoulder with every chance she got. Even his thigh, and not just Tae Oppa but Jimin Oppa, Mr Smol's hands who was sitting on her right side. But he wasn't uncomfortable but didn't look interested.

I saw Tae Oppa shifting uncomfortably. Jin Oppa noticed it and decided to end the meeting fast. She is another gold digger and sl*t who wants to get in their pants, and she is not the first one, we have seen since mom and dad got married, we have dealt with so many more girls.

Jin: thank you so much, Ms Suzy, we would like to have collaborated with you.

Suzy: I will also look forwards to working with you.

She said and held out her right arm for a handshake. Jin Oppa sighed and I could see he didn't want to touch her, not wanting to be rude. I shook my hands with her.

Y/N: Ms Suzy, I don't want to be rude, but will you leave we need to talk.

Suzy: um, yeah sure, I will wait outside in the living room.

Y/N: thank you.

She rolled her eyes which didn't go unnoticed by any of us. She and her secretary left and closed the door. I groan and sat down.

Y/N: I should sanitize my hands, they are unholy now.

Jimin: just like your mind.

Y/N: I am not you, Oppa.

Jin: thank you, y/n.

Y/N: huh, why?

Suga: because you saved us from her, this isn't the first time.

Y/N: it's nothing, but why were you guys sitting calmly, and why didn't you snap at her like other girls?

Jimin: she is our so-called friend y/n, it will look rude and we have known her forever.

Y/N: it should not matter Oppa, not when she is having that sl*tty attitude.

Jin: ok, enough of her, you go downstairs, we are coming in a bit.

Y/N: what? Why? I don't want to see her.

Suga: doll, just for two minutes.

Y/N: ugh fine.

Jhope: good, go we will come.

Y/N: hm, come fast. I hate her, she didn't pass my vibe check.

RM: go y/n.

I turned around and left the room not wanting to get scolded. I sanitized my hands as I went to my room and changed.

After that, I quickly went downstairs and I saw that Suzy girl, still here. Ugh, the meeting is over then why the f*ck is she still here? I was coming down and I saw her looking me up and down judging me. I did the same, lemme me taste you your own medicine. She felt uncomfortable under my gaze so she looked away.

I went into the kitchen and took a glass of water, gulp it down and sat down on the couch in front of her. She again eyed me up and down, with a glare and I did the same. Oppa where are you coming fast, please? I am already hating her and I am on the verge of hitting this b*tch.

Suzy: Ay maid, bring me water.

I looked around and didn't say a single maid, I looked at her with a confused expression.

Suzy: I am talking to you maid, bring me damn water.

Y/N: I am not a maid Suzy, are you too dumb to think what maid wears and they don't come to meetings?

Suzy: YOU–How dare you to call me dumb, you daughter of b*tch.

Here goes nothing, do anything, but not to say a single sh*t about my mom and she cursed at her. I went towards her and slapped her harshly. So hard, that she falls her lip bled.

???: what's going on here? And why are you on the floor Suzy? What did you do y/n?

Me and Suzy b*tch both turned to the o voice and saw oppas, I kinda panicked what if they don't believe me and believe her? They just saw me slapping her. I looked at them blankly, while Suzy stood up and ran to Jin Oppa and hugged him, he didn't push him nor hugged him back. I saw his expression was blank.

Jin: what happened here?

Suzy: o-oppa, that M-maid slapped me.

Y/N: how many times do I have to tell you—

Jin: stop y/n, tell us everything happened.

Y/N: so, I came downstairs and drank water, I sat in front of her and she called me maid, and I replied to her, that she is dumb to see that maid isn't allowed to be in meetings and they don't have their room. So she called mom a b*tch, so I slapped her.

Suzy: no Oppa, she was the one who called me b*tch, and as I replied to her, she slapped me and pushed me to the floor.

Y/N: wow!! You b–

Suzy: Oppa, why don't you say anything Oppa, she slapped me, for no reason at all. And you also saw it.

Y/N: why don't you accept you said that?

Suzy: I didn't why do you expect me to agree, you sl*t–

Y/N: don't call me that, everyone here knows who is it.

Jungkook: ok ok y/n, you know that we trust you so why are you even talking to her?

Suzy: but sh–

Y/N: I know, but she called mom a b*tch and she is lying and behaving like it's her house and she just called me an sl*t.

Suzy: didn't you see her slapping me? Then why are you supporting her?

Taehyung: we will deal with this now or later. But now, she is thinking we are supporting you so–

Jimin: so let's see the CCTV camera of the living room.

Jungkook: and if you are at the fault Suzy, this is your last day, for calling mom a b*tch. And her sl*t.

Suzy: why are you supporting her, who is she to you? We have known each other for so long, and she is coming in between.

Y/N, BTS: ...

Suzy: tell me who are you?

Y/N: You don't need to know, but still that you are asking, I am their wife.

I said and loving her reaction, I looked at oppas and they were looking at me with wide eyes, but then bit their lips to prevent them from laughing.

Suzy: no, you are lying.

Y/N: then see this engagement ring.

I show her the ring, and I swear she is looking like she is about to faint. This time even I had to bite my lips to prevent myself from laughing.

Suzy: R-really, I still don't believe you.

Y/N: then ask them. I am married to all of them, right oppas?

Jin: yeah, we are married, now you are being an unwanted person.

I saw her expression and even I had to bite my lip hard to prevent myself from laughing. But her expression just got even more fun got over it and said.

Y/N: why don't you just leave??

Suzy: y-you is an sl*t. I thought you were making fun of me.

Jimin: hey! Don't call our wife like that. You already did, and our mom also.

Taehyung: you have the guts to say that in front of us, you have just invited your death.

Jungkook: we are going to kill you, torture you, and we are going to kill you slowly and... painfully.

Suzy: p-please, I am sorry I didn't know she was your wife.

Jimin: you should have thought about it before, we are going to do what we said.

Y/N: what are you guys going to do?

Taehyung: you don't need to know and go to your room, we will come back in a while.

Y/N: ok.

Jimin: but also, if you want to see her being tortured, you can come to the basement, you are always welcome.

Suzy: W-What? N-no, please. I am sorry.

Suga: too late, any last words?

Suzy: a-are you their wife, all of them?

I just couldn't hold it back anymore, and burst out laughing, seeing me laughing, oppas also chuckled and looked at Suzy.

Y/N: y-you thought? I am not their wife.

Suzy: then?

Jungkook: she is our little sister.

Suzy: since when? And what about that engagement ring?

Y/N: I am already engaged to the love of my life, and I am about to get married.

Suzy: since when do you guys have a sister?

Jimin: you don't need to know, you messed with our Sister, and you even dared to call her sl*t, now you are going to face your fate.

He said and he grabbed Suzy's hair and she screamed in pain as Jimin Oppa dragged him towards the stairs of the basement. And I saw as others followed him. I sigh, no one can save her. I still pity her, just for calling me that, she is going to die. Tsk tsk. I went to the kitchen and drink my chocolate milkshake.

Y/N: now, I have nothing to do. Eunwoo told me, he will be free after an hour.

I murmured to myself as if I am alone and had nothing to do. Wait-I can go to the basement. I want to watch them. With that, I happily went to the basement. As I reach, I gasped. Suzy was looking f*cked out, seems like they have beaten her so much. As I made a bit of noise, now all the attention was on me. I smiled cheekily.

Jimin: y/n, what are you doing here?

Y/N: n-noting, I just have nothing to do, I am getting bored, that's it.

Jhope: but, what are you doing here?

Y/N: I was just curious, about what are you doing to her.

Taehyung: now you saw, you can leave.

Y/N: Oppa, this is enough, please leave her. Please...

Jin: no. You don't decide.

Y/N: but she is looking so scared. Leave her please Oppa.

Jimin: y/n, that face only encourage us, to do more.

Y/N: ok ok, but Oppa, that's enough, please leave her.

Jungkook: what if we don't?

Y/N: then...

Taehyung: then?

Y/N: then...I will also sit here and enjoy.

Suga: that's our sister, sit here.

He pointed at some chair, beside him. I smiled and happily went there and sat down. I looked at Suzy, with a dark expression. While she was shivering violently.

Suzy: y-y/n, t-tell them t-to leave m-me, p-please...

Y/N: well, you see I tried.

Suzy: y-you didn't.

Y/N: don't argue with me also, you are a piece of thin ice which is about to break, and instead of making them mad, I would prefer watching them.

RM: smart choice of yours.

Y/N: thank you Oppa.

Suzy: n-no-

Jungkook: she is speaking too much how about we finish this soon?

Y/N: yes yes!

I said excited and smiled widely. I heard them chuckle and Jungkook Oppa pulled the gun out and hover his thumb over the gun's trigger. He pulled the trigger and shot her in the forehead and heart. I didn't flinch this time, I have gotten experience now. Then Joon Oppa called a bodyguard.

RM: Joshua, burn this body.

Joshua: yes sir.

He then took his body of Suzy away. I then quickly run out of the basement.

Jhope: Where are you going?

Y/N: I am getting ready, I got Eunwoo's message saying, He is coming to pick me up.

Jin: but come home before three hours.

Y/N: ok Oppa.

I quickly rushed to my room and took a shower and got ready.

I took the special note in my hands and went downstairs, I saw all my brothers sitting there. I rushed towards them and handed them the paper.

Jin's POV~

Y/N came downstairs running and handed us a paper more like a note, it was folded beautifully, and "From y/n" was written on it. We all looked at her, with a confused expressions.

Jin: what is this?

Y/N: Read it, oppas. It's for you guys, I made it. I will leave now.

Jimin: hey hey, sit here, we will read together.

Y/N: unfold it one-time Oppa.

I didn't understand what was in her mind but still, I unfolded it, and it says. "Please read it, When I am not around." We all again looked at each other, and sigh, what's written in it, I am hella curious. So we decided to let her go.

Jin: you can go, but still come back in two and a half or three hours.

Y/N: okay Oppa.

She took her bike keys and went out, we waited until, she disappeared from our site, and being so curious, I opened the paper, more like a letter and started reading it.

"Hey, oppas.

I wanted to say this to you, but I am just too bad at expressing my feelings, so I wrote this a while ago, and I knew, I needed to say this one day, but again, I am too bad at expressing my feelings, so I am writing this.

So, I didn't ever want a brother, you guys know very well why, I didn't want any brother, but as mom told me, she had a boyfriend, I was happy that she is getting over dad, then she told me, I am going to have brothers. Not a brother but brothers. I felt like my world stopped, I didn't want mom to stop the marriage, I was happy for her. I thought, that her decision of getting married is wrong, but now, I feel like, Mom has taken the best man for marriage.

You know oppas, I never got father's love since I was nine, I had a brother, who was supposed to take care of nine year old me like a father. But see, what he did. After that, if TXT wasn't there with me, I don't even know what I would have done. I became cold-hearted, I didn't even use to talk to anyone, I used to feel so lonely.

Then when I joined this school, I saw Jungkook Oppa first, he was beating a guy in the corridor. His first impression of me was horrible. But all till today, I still think that I Judged him fast, not just him, but all of you. After that, I got to know that you guys are my step-brothers, I seriously thought, what will be even worse than this? I had made up my mind, that I am not going to talk to you, I will keep my distance from you.

But guess, god didn't want that, I thought, that my life would be a living hell, but again. You guys taught me that not all good-looking people are good and not all bad-looking people are bad. You guys helped me overcome all my fears. I never go scolded, or got punished as I didn't have anyone to discipline me.

At first, I didn't have the best time, with you guys, Especially, Jimin Oppa, Suga Oppa and Tae Oppa, After a few months, I got to know, that Jimin Oppa cared for me, just didn't show it. Tae Oppa and Suga Oppa, I never expected them to warm up with me, again, I judged you guys soon, and I still regret it.

After meeting you guys, everything changed. I knew this will happen, but I didn't think it will be in a good way, I wished for a good sibling, but god gave me, the best siblings. I don't want to make it boring, but a BIGGEST thank you oppas. You guys took care of me, like your own sister, you never made me feel like I am your step-sister. When Mom and dad got into an accident, I was having a mental breakdown, that time also, you guys took care of me. Again thank you. You guys brought the old me, who disappeared 12 years ago.

Thank you for Everything.
Thank you for coming into my life, thank you.
I never said it, but I love I, when you guys annoy me, and me overprotective, it makes me feel at least someone is there to love me.
I love you guys. 💜"

After we read, we had tears in our eyes, I wiped them and cleared my throat.

Jin: this girl made me cry.

Suga: not just you hyung.

Jhope: we didn't know we did this much for her.

RM: but we aren't the only ones who made someone's cold heart melt.

Jimin: yeah hyung, she did the same.

Jungkook: indeed, hyungs. I still can't believe, we didn't want a sister.

Taehyung: yeah, we all took so much time in bonding with her.

RM: so, hyungs and dongsangs, since she beautifully expressed her feelings, why don't we do the same?

Jin: that's a good idea. Let's plan.

Back To Y/N's POV~

I and Eunwoo are in the park. Even though we both got engaged, I can't spend time without him. I want him beside me. All the time, Forever. I can't help it.

Y/N: Eunu, I told oppas about the wedding, so they said, they are happy that they don't have to deal with my annoying a*s anymore.

Eunwoo: angel, all the brothers are like this, but trust me, they will be the ones who will be crying the most at our wedding.

Y/N: I know, I eagerly wanted to know their reaction to my letter, but I was getting late, so I handled it to them and came back.

Eunwoo: oh, so how about you spend the night with me?

Y/N: but Jin Oppa told me to come before three hours.

Eunwoo: ask for his permission.

Y/N: ok, but I highly doubt that he will agree.

I took my phone out and texted him. After a minute I got the reply. We both also sat on the bench in front of a wall.

Text~

Y/N-iee🤡: Oppa, I want to ask you something.

Jinnie oppa🤗: what is it?

Y/N-iee🤡: Oppa, Eunwoo is asking if I can stay for this night at his home.

Jinnie oppa🤗: no, you can't. Come back home, in half an hour.

Y/N-iee🤡: Oppa, please...

Jinnie oppa🤗: no. After your marriage you have to stay with him, why don't just come home?

Y/N-iee🤡: you have a point Oppa, I will come home.

Jinnie oppa🤗: good, also we need to talk about the letter.

Y/N-iee🤡: okay Oppa.

End Of The Text~

I put the phone back on the coffee table and looked at Eunu.

Y/N: you saw what he typed right?

Eunwoo: yeah, go home.

Y/N: Okie. What about you?

Eunwoo: I will be here for a few minutes.

I nodded and looked around and saw some girls, drooling over him. Ok, I accept it, I am annoyed. In other words, you call it jealousy.

Y/N: I will leave, but stay away from those girls.

I said seriously in a dark voice, he looked at me with a confused expression, but soon understood and smirked sexily.

Eunwoo: you Jealous, Baby?

Y/N: uh, No. W-why would I be?

Eunwoo: ok then, I am going to them.

Y/N: okay go.

He smirked stood up and turned around ready to leave, he knows I won't let him. I quickly grabbed his hand and also, stood up.

Y/N: o-okay, I am jelly. A bit.

Eunwoo: Aww, you are so cute when you are Jealous.

Y/N: I'm not cute.

Eunwoo: oh trust me, you should have seen your face.

I hit his head slightly, and he came closer to me, I gulped and took a step back, his eyes aren't soft now, they are dark and lacing dominance. I was soon pinned to the wall. I gulped looking into his dark eyes, that smirk never leaving his face.

Eunwoo: don't worry baby girl, I am all yours.

He whispered in my ear with a raspy voice, I was a deep shade of red, I swear. I didn't want to show him so I hugged him one more time and he hugged back and kissed my forehead. I smiled and peak his lips and stood up.

Y/N: I will leave now Eunu, Jin Oppa asked me to be home in half an hour.

Eunwoo: ok, go now. We will meet tomorrow. I love you.

Y/N: I love you too. Bye.

Eunwoo: wait-

Y/N: what is it??

Eunwoo: how about we took a picture and post it in our group chat, everyone will know.

Y/N: that's a great idea.

I squealed and sat back down. We interlocked our hands and took a picture of ourselves, and posted it in the group chat, called. "Family." In this group, Stray Kids, TXT, Blackpink, BTS, mom, dad and of course, Me and Eunwoo are there.

Y/N: I will leave now.

He nodded and I took the keys and put my phone back in my pocket and left his house. I hurried up to my house and I reach home after 30 minutes and as I opened the door, with a spare key, I saw no one, just all black. Not even the light is on. I went towards the switch and turn the light on. And as I turned the light on, I heard a loud.

BTS: THANK YOU Y/N!

I flinched and soon smiled. I was melted with the pictures and photo frames of us. All the time and precious memories we spent together were present there.

Y/N: but why all of this?

Jimin: because you aren't the only one.

Y/N: huh?

Taehyung: you also helped us, you made our cold hearts melt.

Y/N: oh really?

Jin: yes and before mom and dad's marriage, all of us were having different opinions about marriage. But now, we all are having the same opinion.

Y/N: and what is it?

Jhope: we always wanted a sister, to spoil her, we are all brothers.

RM: now, our opinion is, that we are so happy that we let this marriage happen.

Jungkook: we got the best sister in the universe.

Y/N: ...stop it. I will cry.

Jin: then cry, your letter also made us cry.

I smiled through tears and hugged them. I never expected this.

Jin: let's eat, yeah. I made all your favourite things.

Y/N: you cooked?

Jin: since you like the food I make, I decided to make it, to make my princess happy.

Y/N: thank you so much oppas. Thank you for everything.

RM: thanks to you y/n, for everything.

Suga: I don't want to cry, so I am eating, if anyone is interested so can come.

Y/N: no, I am coming.

He smiled and I smiled back and I pulled away from the hug. Then others also smiled and went into the dining room, and I saw all my favourite dishes and chocolate sandwich, Chocolates and a chocolate milkshake. My mouth watered

Y/N: thank you Oppa, you are the best cook alive.

Jin: you are most welcome.

Jungkook: hyungs, I don't want her to go.

Y/N: oh, after marriage?

Jungkook: yes.

Taehyung: so, tell Eunwoo, that you are not marrying him, we are keeping you forever with us.

Y/N: fine with me.

Jimin: yeah, sure.

RM: what is wrong with you guys? You can't do that, also, y/n, do you want Eunwoo to cry?

Y/N: noo~ but I also, don't want you guys to cry.

Jhope: y/n, your future husband is ready to build a house beside a mansion, what else do you need?

Y/N: yeah, you are right Oppa.

Jin: good, now let's eat.

We all nodded and started eating. We were all talking, spending time together as mom and dad, are going to come home late. Then after 40 minutes, we were all done. I quickly went to T. V. And took the remote and put on my favourite k-drama. I put the remote down but, Chanel changed the football match. I turn and saw Tae Oppa with a remote.

Y/N: OPPA, Give the remote back.

Taehyung: no.

Y/N: Jin Oppa, tell him to give me remotely.

Taehyung: no, Jin hyung, don't say anything.

Y/N: OPPA!! GIVE THE REMOTE BACK.

Taehyung: NOOOO!!

He started running, and I started catching him. While others looked at us and smiled.

Jin: some things–

Suga: never change.

Y/N: Oppa give the remote back.

Taehyung: nooo.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A Brother is a gift to the heart and a friend to Spirit.

The Official End.

____________________________________

End Of Epilogue.

Words count 5558.

Also, with Epilogue the story has ended.

Thank you so much for supporting me.

I purple you fam💜

BORAHAE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 1.7K 30
"And it all started on Instagram." - @ParkJimin
41.1K 1.1K 117
OɴᴇSʜᴏᴛ, Sʜɪᴛᴘᴏsᴛs ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀɴᴅᴏᴍs Fᴏʀ Tʜᴇ Sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ Hᴀʀᴇᴍ ♡☆ Aʟsᴏ ᴀɴ Rᴇᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ 'Pʜɪʟɪᴘᴘɪɴᴇs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪғᴇ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪs ʜᴀʀᴇᴍ'...
331K 14.5K 200
(Continuation, Jikook's YouTube Channel PT2) This is Jikook's everyday life in YouTube with pranks and some stuffs. (JiminXJungkook pranks was it's...
342K 10.8K 28
She refused to show mercy. She refused to die in this world of monstrosities. Maybe that's why she became what she was, They call her Seventeen. She...