Stuck with you || Adrienette...

By B4BYYYYY

"You can be honest with me Marinette I know you're hating every second of it." He looked away, his eyebrows a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 ~ The End
Chapter 23 ~ Mini Epilogue

Chapter 6

1.6K 42 48
By B4BYYYYY

Marinette held up the black laced bikini in the air.

She tilted her head to the side, not feeling so sure about the piece of clothing.

"I don't know Alya I don't really wear these kinds of things." The girl said while eyeing the fabric closely.

"But it's cute! And it's cheap!" She tried to convince her.

Marinette looked at all the other bikini's and bras which were hanged on the wall. There were many of them with different designs on the pad cushions.

"It's fine! I'll just get you a different set!"

"Hm, okay." Marinette smiled at her. Alya clapped, excitement plastered all over her face as she began looking around for a new set. Marinette turned her head to the side and noticed Adrien walking by the gift shop with Nino.

The two boys were talking while Nino was pointing at who knows what. Adrien was laughing but he immediately stopped when he looked over at the open glass doors beside him.

The two teenagers both made eye contact. He noticed that Mari was holding something up in the air. Both their eyes grew wide like two large marbles.

Realizing that she was still holding the bikini up in the air, she quickly brought her arms back down. Her face turning completely red. Adrien giggled and smiled at her, trying his best to play it cool by giving her a thumbs up.

He didn't want to make things even more awkward sense so much had happened already.

Marinette quickly hid behind Alya, she was so embarrassed that her crush had witnessed her shopping for clothes she doesn't even wear. The two boys finally passed by the shop.

Once they were gone from her sight she took a deep breath.

She didn't even know how she was going to face him now.

"This one!" Alya shouted. Marinette turned her head and saw her holding a set of a red two peice bikini with black polka dots. "Don't you think that's a little...too revealing?" Marinette tried to calm down her beating heart.

Alya noticed her face was red.

"Woah! Does this bikini fluster you that much?" She teased. "U-uh yeah!" Marinette giggled. She definitely didn't want to talk about what just happened a few seconds ago, she was way to embarrassed to even talk about it.

"It's perfect! Well at least I think it's perfect I think it matches your skin tone, don't ya think?" Alya said, eyeing the two peice bikini. She looked at Marinette, waiting for her answer.

"I-I mean, sure?"

"Okay! This one it is! And I'll get this orange one for myself!" Alya said while pulling out a similar set.

She headed to the cashier to pay.

Marinette sighed and placed the black laced bikini back down where Alya had found it.

...

Marinette and Alya walked out the gift shop. "I'll keep this in my bag for you." Alya opened up her bag and placed the two peice set inside. Once she was finished the two girls spotted Nino, Adrien, Max and Nathaniel by one of the vending machines.

"Nino!" She ran towards her boyfriend. Marinette gulped and walked over to the group of boys. Adrien shook the vending machine, he was trying to get his snack which had gotten stuck between the shelves. Nathaniel cracked his knuckles. "Here let me try." He offered. "HA!" He punched the vending machine but nothing happened.

"Uh Nathaniel if you do that again you'll just break the window in pieces." Max said. "I think this vending machine doesn't work." Adrien said, looking through the glass. Nino hugged his girlfriend Alya and kissed her forehead. Max made a disgusted face.

"Ew not in front of me please."

"What's wrong? I think it's cute." They all looked at Adrien. "Why are you all staring at me like that?" "Have you ever had a girlfriend Adrien?" Nathaniel asked him.

"Girlfriend? I don't think so.." He shrugged. "Do you want a girlfriend?" Max asked this time. "Even if I did my father wouldn't allow that." "Hm, well anyway how are we going to get our snacks out?" Max looked back at the machine.

Adrien looked forward and spotted Mari standing by Max. A smile creeped up his lips. "Marinette! Can you help us get our snacks?" He acted like nothing had happened earlier.

"M-Me?"

Nino laughed.

"Yeah who else is named Marinette here?"

Marinette took a deep breath and walked up to the vending machine as she began to examine it. She was gonna try her best to control herself from stuttering, especially after what had happened. Clearing her throat she spoke.

"Maybe if we shake it?"

"We tried that and-" Marinette shook it gently, causing all the snacks to fall down and land into the small box to pull the snacks out. Max's jaw dropped from the disbelief.

"How come?! It didn't work when we did it!"

"Well were you shaking it aggressively?"

"He probably was." Alya said and laughed. Adrien smiled. "Thank you, you're amazing Marinette, you've always been." Adrien reached down and gripped onto his energy bar, slowly he pulled it out from the box.

Marinette couldn't help but smile at his kind words.

"An energy bar? Seriously?" Nino snarled.

They all watched Adrien peel down the wrapper. "I can't eat so much sugar it'll-"

"Dude! We're on like a vacation! Just forget about what your father says!" Nino snapped.

"You're not allowed to eat sugar?" Marinette questioned him.

Alya was surprised that she didn't stutter.

"Yeah my father says if I eat too much I could possibly gain weight."

Alya then thought of an idea.

"You know Adrien I have a great idea!" She walked over to him and wrapped her arm around him.

She began explaining what she had in mind as they both walked away to Starbucks. Marinette figured that they were gonna pick up the drinks. "Well L.B." Marinette switched her gaze to Nino.

"It seemed like Adrien liked your choice of underwear."

Marinette opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out, she was speechless. Nathaniel choked on his water. Max became confused. "O-Oh you saw that t-too?" She replied with a surprised expression on her face.

"Yo Nino calm down you're making her feel uncomfortable." Nathaniel crossed his arms over his chest. "Nathan I know she's your crush but that doesn't mean you can defend her 24/7." Nathaniel's legs went numb after Nino had exposed him, although Mari already knew Nathaniel had a crush on her but she had never thought or said anything about it.

She shook it off and spoke again.

"Well Nino you didn't have to say that in front of the others."

Nino smirked.

"Why? You embarrassed? I bet Adrien felt a little happy after seeing that." Marinette couldn't even make eye contact with Nino anymore, the embarrassing memory haunted her. Max held back his laughter by biting down onto his bottom lip.

"....Why are you showing them your underwear drawer?" Nathaniel said with a weird expression on his face. Nino bursted out laughing. She glared at him and crossed her arms. "Uh! No! They just happened to pass by the gift shop me and Alya were shopping at! And when they did I was holding up a bikini in the air, maybe-"

Realization then hit her. "Wait did you pass by there on purpose?!"

Nino smiled innocently. "Who knows L.B maybe I did or maybe I didn't." His smile turned into a confident one. Marinette just wanted to punch his idiotic face right now but she knew if she did Alya wouldn't be so happy about it.

"Marinette!" Juleka popped up in front of her which caused her to flinch. "I was looking for you! You said you would buy me snacks!" She reminded.

"Oh yeah uh what snacks do you want?"

"Did you seriously forget your cash again?" Juleka looked over at Max.

"Yes, got a problem?"

"Woah okay, Max let's go sit down for the last 10 minutes." Nathaniel said, taking Max with him to the red cushioned waiting seats.

"Anyway, let's see how about those peanuts?"

She pointed at the packaged peanuts inside the machine.

...

Mari took a sip from her drink and followed her friends to the luggage section of the airport. She saw some of her classmates putting their luggages in the machine where it ships them to where ever you're going, meanwhile Adrien didn't know how to react to the taste of sugar sense he had eaten it for the first time in a long time.

But from the happy look on his face, Mari could tell he loved it which made her giggle. After putting her luggage away into the machine she walked back to her friends.

"Okay we have 7 minutes left so we should head back to our waiting seats." Rose said. Alya scrolled through her phone while chewing on the tip of her straw.

It was a bad habit of hers.

"ALYA!"

She shot her head up at Rose.

"You seem so glued to your phone. Who are you texting?"

She immediately turned off her phone and placed it in her back pocket.

"No one."

She laughed it off. Rose squinted her eyes suspiciously.

"Are you sure about that?"

Alya stayed quiet.

"Oh my gosh....you're cheating!"

Juleka, Rose and Marinette all gasped at the same time.

"What?! No I ain't!"

"Wait I think I know what's going on here...have you been doing the no no with your boyfriend!?" Juleka eyed her closely.

"What! No! We're too young for that!"

"Have you done the gawk gawk?"

Alya rolled her eyes, they never stopped teasing her about these types of things.

Marinette laughed because of the choice of words they were using.

They all turned their heads and looked at her. "And you! When the heck are you gonna get a boyfriend!" Rose pointed fingers. Marinette froze like a statue. "Yeah bro you've been single for a long time don't you think it's time." Juleka rolled her eyes. Marinette gave them an angry look and began to argue with them.

Alya ignored the girls and looked around for her boyfriend. She spotted him at one of the waiting seats with Adrien.

They were both chatting while looking through the map their teacher had gave them. "Girl! Let's go check out the map!" Alya walked over to her and gripped her shoulders from behind, she began walking forward while shoving her along.

"Wait! I'm not done arguing!"

"Just ignore them! You can all argue later!"

Looking forward, she saw Nino and Adrien both holding the large sheet of paper. She gulped once Alya had stopped her in front of Adrien.

"Adrien! Can you show Marinette where the most beautiful hiking places are?" Her body went stiff, she felt weird sense Alya had said that, it just made things feel even more awkward than they were before. "Hm, let's see." He scanned the map with his bright green eyes but was then interrupted.

"Adrien! Do you mind if I take a look at the map?" Lila leaned over the back of his chair and wrapped her arms around his neck, she rested her chin at the top of his blonde fluffy hair.

Marinette immediately began to feel angry from the girls actions. "Uh Lila you're..." He wasn't sure if he should tell her that she's a little too close, but he didn't want to be rude. Sighing, he decided to just let it go. Marinettes hands clutched into fists after seeing that some other girl was hugging her crush. Alya took notice spoke.

"Lila can you please move? I'm trying to read that sign over there." She pointed behind her. Lila turned her head and saw a big sign with words on it. "Yeah of course." She gave her a fake smile and moved to sit on the chair's arm, her own arms still wrapped around him.

Marinette had enough, her small hand grabbed Adrien's arm and pulled him forcefully off his seat, startling him. Lila looked at her confused. "Sorry but I had to ask Adrien something."

Alya was surprised by her actions. Marinette forcefully placed her drink in Alya's hand. They all watched her drag Adrien to the family restroom.

Adrien was still holding onto the map. Once she shut the door a sigh escaped her lips. He paused and thought for a moment, a look of puzzlement was shown across his face.

"What was it that you wanted to ask?"

Marinette felt her heart stop, she had now snapped back into reality. "O-Oh n-nothing."

"Uhm...is there something wrong?"

"No no! Not at all!" She waved her arms in the air. "I-I just saw that you seemed uncomfortable so I figured..." She didn't know what to do or say, taking a few steps away from him she began rocking her feet back and forth from the embarrassment.

A smile creeped up his lips. Taking a few steps forward, he wrapped his arms around her which made her body go stiff in his embrace.

"Thank you, I actually was uncomfortable but I had no idea what to say to Lila, you really saved me." He pulled her closer. The small amount of space between the two of them made her stomach twist into knots. Her heart had began to beat fast from the contact of his chest against hers.

She hoped he couldn't feel it because she swore it would burst any second now. Lifting her hand up to his back, the fabric of his shirt rubbed against her fingertips, she gently patted him and tried to calm herself down.

"Uh y-yeah! Haha! Yeah I just wanted to help!" She was so glad he couldn't see her face at this exact moment.

"I'm so glad to have a friend like you." He muttered, smiling, he pulled away from her. An awkward smile formed on her lips. At the corner of her eye she could see Chloe glaring at them by one of the sinks in the restroom.

"Hm?" Adrien hummed, turning around he saw his childhood friend. "Oh hey Chloe." He showed her his kind smile and waved at her. Perhaps she had just finished washing her hands. Chloe smiled at Adrien, she was about to say something until someone opened the door.

"Dudes! Get over here! We're about to leave!" Nino stopped talking once he saw Marinette and Chloe in the restroom with his friend. "What is going on here?" He smirked.

"Nino! Stop making it look weird!" The blonde haired boy cried out and shoved the boy out the restroom. Marinette sighed with relief. Chloe walked up to her and eyed the girl closely.

"It seems like Adrikins really likes you."

Marinette was stunned that Chloe had said that usually she'd-

"As a friend of course why would he even want to date you?"

'There it is, exactly something she would say.'

Marinette already knew the answer to her question but she asked anyway. "...Do you like Adrien?" Chloe made a weird expression. "ME liking ADRIKINS? That is ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous! I only see him as a brother, sure he's cute and all but he's my bestfriend and I may get all close to him but that is because I love him, now if you'll excuse me I need to go check on Sabrina." She sassily flipped her pony tail back and walked out the restroom.

That was definitely not the answer she expected to hear from her but at least she wasn't like Lila. The thought of her name made Marinette's skin tingle, she really disliked that girl.

"Marinette! Let's go! Mrs.Bustier is giving instructions!" Marinette got out the restroom and followed Alya to the waiting seats. The whole class had already sat down in their chairs. Mrs.Bustier was standing upfront giving instructions. The two girls sat down next to each other.

"As we head out we are going to head to our flight, make sure you have everything and don't get lost because once the plane takes off there's no going back, everyone please get up and follow me."

Everyone began getting up from their seats and did as instructed.

"Finally! Bora Bora here we come!"

Alya raised a fist into the air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.1K 35
Marinette finally confesses her feelings to Adrien. And that leads to a series of events that no one expected. Set after season three. #1 Halfway #1...
268 65 10
ආදරයත් මිතුරුදමත් අතරට මැදි වූ යෞවනයෙකුගේ කතාව....
864K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
573K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.