My Property

By mikxaelson

Malia's life was a mess , she hated everything about it untill she met him. She believed there was no way thi... More

Information (READ FIRST)
Characters!!!!
I feel like shit
Princess
'I own you'
You'll be begging
Mafia?
Half the truth
The Power she holds
Out of character
She doesn't know
The women on the wall
Girls night
Mine and only mine
5 am talks
Toxic
Plaything
Dance partner
Kill or be killed
My Property
Our forbidden PastοΏΌ
A scene in the Rain
Obedient little pet
Cookies and whiskey
The other half
Believe me
The Final truth
Jealousy
Freedom
A second chance
Tension
A strong women
Protected
Irreversible mistake
Enemies and Allie's
Look at me
Scream my name
Men will always deceive
Swimming in the red river
Red
Heir to the throne
Love chaos
Promise
THANK YOU READERS ;)

Stranger

16.6K 295 162
By mikxaelson

~Malia~

A bright light flashed into my eyes, as I struggled to familiarise the atmosphere around me. I was in a room, it had a different design compared to the one's at Romano's.

"Malia"

I jumped from the bed, almost tumbling down from the side. It was Lorenzo, he was stood there half shirtless, holding a glass of water in his hands. I looked away immediately, stopping my eyes from wandering down.

"Here" he said, handing me the glass.

"Where am I?"

I rubbed my eyes together, clearing my vision which was still a bit messed up. Lorenzo came and sat by the bed, making me back away from him.

"I brought you over to my house, your safe here?" He spoke calmly, placing the glass into my hands.

I took a sip of water, trying hard to rewind my memory on what happened yesterday.

"It's okay" Lorenzo hushed, resting his palm over mine.

I was still a bit unsteady and shaken up, the sounds of those gunshots still ringing in my head. The imagine of Anya's drained body, positioned towards her dead husband. That rotten smell, coming from all the smoke in the bullets.

"wait , where's Romano?" I thought to myself , "is he okay?".

The last I remembered of him, was him pushing me out the way to keep me safe. I truly believed he would've eventually given me over to Javier, as he never seemed to care or be bothered.

"And Romano?" I muttered,

"The man who carried you away?" Lorenzo asked, removing the glass from my hands.

I nodded back hesitantly, looking down at my fidgeting fingers.

"They were all still fighting when we left" he replied.

What if he's injured? Or what if he's dead?
I should be happy , cause then he's gone. If he didn't make it out alive, I'm free from his torment.

But what if he's actually dead?

As much as I wanted to feel free, there was a stinging feeling inside me. It was pressuring me and burning me from the insides. I needed to know if he was ok, if he's alive.

"I need to leave now" I said , hurrying off the bed. I was still wearing the dress from yesterday, and I looked a complete mess.

"I can tell your not used to this lifestyle" Lorenzo starts.

"Why's that?" I say ,slipping my swollen feet into my heels,

"I just do".

Well he's obviously right, I know nothing about the mess Romano got me into. I was forced into this lifestyle, not married or born into it. I know absolutely nothing about these different types of mafia's and rivalries.

"Why are you going back to him?" He asked, leaning his back against the door, "I mean I saw the way he treated you".

I forgot about the little show ,that him and I put out yesterday.

"Don't all married couples fight" I laughed nervously.

"But you two are'nt married" he smirked, snatching my hand into his.

We both looked down at my ringless finger in sync. I tried to pull away my hand ,yet he gripped on tight. Lorenzo glared at me, his eyes shooting arrows into mine.

"What we have isn't love" I sighed, ripping myself out of his hold, "or your concern".

I don't know what we have or why I even think to care about someone like him. As much as I keep telling myself to be relieved that he might be dead, I'm also dreading that he is.

"Your right" he confessed,

"I know I am".

I quickly fixed up my hair, to make it look at least half decent, Before getting ready to leave the room. Lorenzo lifted his arm up to the opposite side of the door, blocking my exit.

"What?" I huffed,

His mysterious coloured eyes, resting onto mine. It was clear to see he was thinking to himself, but no words coming out his mouth.

"you know where to find me if you need me" he muttered out, A small smile appearing from the corner of his lips as he said so.

Need him? I just met the guy.

"Thank you.... Stranger".

———————————————————————-

I'm making a mistake, I have my chance to leave. I could run away and never turn back, turn a new chapter in my life again. Yes He'd hunt me down, but I can stay in hiding forever and keep a low profile. Or I could go to the police or even go back and ask Lorenzo for help.

Why am I doing this?

I opened the front door of the house, which slid open on it's own. The place was a wreck, the table's which designed the front of the house were tilted over. It seemed as if he brought the fight all the way home.

"Romano" I whispered, in a way it was only audible to myself.

I reached the corridor, which led down to his bedroom. I didn't know which one it was, I was just hoping to find him there. blood dripped down across the walls, it looked like a scene straight out of a horror movie. Was it his blood or someone else's? It was hard to tell.

A small light sparked out from the corner of a room, the only one which had a light on. Presuming this was the correct one, I stealthily tiptoed inside .

Romano was there, soaked in sweat and blood. With two bodies that were scattered across the ground, each one looking as horrifying as the other. It wasn't Javier, so it must of been two of his other men.

So he's alive, now what?

My dress followed behind me, as I slowly approached him. He was stitching up his upper arm, which was badly hurt.

I stepped in closer, quickly taking the needle out of his hand. His eyes suddenly darted up at me, giving me a venomous glare. I gulped back in fear, the needle shaking in my hands.
He grabbed onto my hand, seeking to grab it back, But I impelled myself to not let go.

"Where'd you run off to?" he groaned weakly,

I leaned him down onto the chair nearest to his bed. He stared at me , still waiting for his reply. I took the needle and pierced it through his skin, making him bite down on his bottom lip.

I'v never learnt to Stitch on an actual person before, but it's okay cause i'v practiced on silk sheets.

"are you going to tell me princess?" He mumbled in pain,

If I had told him that I had spent a night at Lorenzo's, he would of made up a false accusation and gone off to kill him afterwords.

"Would you rather I had not come back" I smiled viciously, stabbing the needle in his arm a second time.

He winced out in discomfort, digging his fingers down onto his thigh.

"Hurt's like a bitch, doesn't it" I muttered, I was using the moment to take out all that anger I had stored up, from those times he's 'punished' me.

His eyes glazed around me, taking a long pause when reaching back to my lips. I acted as if it didn't effect me, but inside it was making me feel uneasy.

"All cleaned up" I said, carefully wiping down his arm with a small cloth.

He didn't move, he just sat there. I wanted to be able to read his mind, look into all those cryptic thoughts he must have.

I walked away to go grab a wet towel, to help clean the rest of him up. But he brought me back, sitting me down beside him. Lightly Stroking my hair back behind my ear, with his good arm.

"You could have left" he murmured, as he searched the details of my face.

"Well there was no point, because You would have found me in the end".

"But you had a chance" he stated, cornering me closer to him.

I don't know why anymore, it wasn't the fear of him catching me. It was something else, that I couldn't quite point out.

"Ok and what are you implying Mr De'Martell" I teased, my lips moving upwards into a smirk.

Romano lifted his thumb onto my chin, moving himself closer into my face. His lips levitating against mine, however not connecting.

"Nothing" he whispered, as I saw a faint bit of blush colour his cheeks.

(Hope you enjoyed the chapter xx)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762K 16.6K 128
||EDITING|| He was like the Devil, but his beauty on the outside made me feel weak. His whole being made me weak, and I have no idea why. I hate him...
32.2K 605 51
π‚π€πŒπˆπ‹π€ π‚πŽπ‘π“π„π’, daughter of a cruel Spanish mafia, finds herself in a tough situation. Being the daughter of the heartless, meanest mafia...
1.6M 30.2K 50
[18+] MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ "I'm going to need you to use your words and tell me verbally." He reiterated. "Yes." I said weakly. "Yes, of course I under...
1K 29 24
In the mafia world with violence and revenge, how long can an happily ever after last for a mafia king, East Gonzalez and his queen, Cora Gonzalez, w...