𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙽𝚘 𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚛 || 𝚂�...

By your_pansexual_pal

Tommy, who had been in and out of the foster system since he was 6, was told to get ready for another family... More

READ THIS
Chapter 1 - Here we go again.
Chapter 2 - New home #17
Chapter 3 - Shopping..
Chapter 4 - Next Door Neighbor
Chapter 5 - Stoned With Schlatt
Chapter 6 - Not Again.
Chapter 7 - Getting Close
Chapter 8 - Getting Close (Part 2)
Chapter 9 - p a n i c
Chapter 10 - Stop Asking.
Chapter 11 - Oh no.
Chapter 12 - Techno.
Chapter 13 - Bad Dreams
Chapter 14 - Sneaking Around
Chapter 15 - Caught.
Chapter 16 - Breakfast
Chapter 17 - Hold My Hand
Chapter 18 - I Thought I Was Safe.
Chapter 19 - Philza.
Chapter 20 - Memories.
Chapter 21 - Distractions
Chapter 22 - You're Real.
Chapter 23 - Ranboo
Chapter 24 - Medication.
Chapter 25 - Silent Screams
Chapter 26 - Light At The End Of A Tunnel
Chapter 27 - Thank Fuck.
Chapter 28 - Remember What You Are.
Chapter 29 - I Have A Question.
Chapter 30 - Vienna
Chapter 31 - Roman.
Chapter 32 - Getting Hurt.
Chapter 34 - I Need To Talk To You.
Chapter 35 - Discord
Chapter 36 - Begging
Chapter 37 - Telling Someone.
Chapter 38 - Please don't say that.
Chapter 39 - Keeping Secrets.
Chapter 40 - Death of Dads.
Chapter 41 - L'manburg.
Chapter 42 - Have No Fear.

Chapter 33 - Café.

11.7K 500 1.7K
By your_pansexual_pal

And to the Techno lovers :)

Also, a bit of a longer chapter to make up for the wait,, please keep commenting, they give me life

~~~~~~

It was noon, and Techno was getting dressed back upstairs in his room. He had a white button up and black jeans on, and he started putting on his boots. He was tieing them, as his knee-highs felt comfortable around his legs.

Dream left an hour prior, and Wilbur said Roman left at 10 am. Techno un-did his hair, and brushed it out. He pulled forth his side bangs, and grabbed the rest of his hair. He loosely braided the pink locks, and tied off the end.

He changed his ear piercings from black hoops and studs to golden ones. He ran a hand through his bangs, and sighed to himself. He glanced at his medication.

'What if I overdose again..?'

Techno shook the thought. He has to take them, just, the reasonable amount this time. With nervous hands, he grabbed one of his bottles. He had a water bottle in his room, and took the first one.

He'll be okay. He'll be okay.

He took the rest of his medications, and chugged a bit of his water afterwards. He wanted to wash it down, and not risk the hospital visit.

He walked downstairs, and saw Tommy and Philza on the couch.

"Hey Tommy, I'm heading to a café down the street, you wanna join?"

"Oh, uh, sure. Am I allowed to get changed-? I'll be fast."

"Of course, take your time." The pinkette dismissed, and watched the child go upstairs to his room. He grabbed his satchel that he always kept by the door. He took the satchel only when he went to the café.

He would often sketch, read, or type on a laptop at the café, to distract himself or calm himself down. Anything besided whatever was going on at the given point and time was better.

There were a couple books and sketchpads in there already, with pencils and a sharpener in a side pocket as well. He walked back up to his room, unplugged his laptop, and went downstairs and placed in orderly in the main pocket with the sketchpads and books.

He put his wallet in the side pocket, slung the satchel over his shoulder, and waited, talking with his father to pass time.

A minute later, Tommy walked downstairs. He was in a crewneck sweater, jeans, and his converse's. Tommy glanced at Philza and Techno, waiting on someone else's call of what to do.

"Ready?"

"Mhm."

"Dad, we'll be back later."

"Alright, be careful-!"

"Will do, c'mon Tommy."

The pinkette and strawberry blonde walked out the front door. The was was in silence, as Tommy stayed right next to Techno's side. They were just going down a few blocks, and Tommy really took in the scenery. Every tree was beautiful, like they were pulled right out of a painting.

The air was just so refreshing too.

Eventually, they got to the café. They entered, talked with the person at the door, and seated next to a window. Techno placed the satchel down as the two talked, and Tommy genuinely felt.. comfortable.

Comfortable with Technoblade. Lkke no one could hurt him with Techno next to him. Technoblade doesn't seem to get hurt either, right?

(Oh, if only you knew Tommy.)

Eventually, a female walked over, with a notepad and pen.

"Hey you two! What can I get you?" She beemed kindly towards Tommy, and had glanced at Techno. They made eye contact before she looked back over at Tommy.

Techno shivered.

He knew that look in her eyes. The look he always got. The look of lust. The desperation.

"Hey Tommy, do you know what you want?" Techno asked calmly, disgarding the female.

"Uhm, what- what do they have-?"

"Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, sodas, and some food like croissants or bread bites."

"Then.. could I just get a hot chocolate..?" Tommy was hesitant, and he looked up at the waitress. He broke eye contact as quickly as it was made, and she jotted down the order. She then turned to the pinkette.

"And for you?"

"Just a black coffee," Techno glanced at Tommy, "And could we both get a croissant?"

"Sure thing, hun. That it for now?" She asked, smiling a bit too warmly at the 16 year old. He shifted in his seat uncomfortably as he nodded, dismissing the question as fast as he could. She walked off, and tension immediately lightened up.

Techno turned his full attention to Tommy now.

"Sorry if that overwhelmed you a bit. I shoulda told you what they had so it wasn't so on-the-spot."

"It's alright, at least it's over with, right?"

"Yeah,"

"Uh, I have a question.." Tommy asked, as his mind started to do the thing it does best. Over-think.

"What is it?"

"Why'd you bring a bag..?"

"Oh, it just has sketchpads, books, a laptop, stuff to pass time here, y'know? I was gonna ask if you wanted anything. Wanna draw?"

"I dunno, uhm.."

That's alright, you don't have to. It's just something I typically do. We can change topics, alright kid?"

Tommy nooded, and took a deep breath. For some odd reason, he thought Techno was carrying a weapon of sorts. But now its just relevant he reads and draws.

(Hc : Techno can draw really well. Like, the DSMP fan-artist type of shit-)

Tommy looked out the window for a second, seeing a bird. His favorite bird. He had always been obsessed with Blue Quaker's, as it just sat on the window cill of the café

They talked, just to pass the time. But Tommy's eyes still were fixtated on the bird outside, as it seemed to stare back at the boy.

"You seem to really like that bird."

"Yeah, my mom used to take me to parks and we would just watch 'em."

"Really? That sounds nice,"

"It was. I used to try and catch them as a kid," Tommy said, laughing slightly at the end of his sentence.

The woman from before, with their drinks and croissant and she placed them down infront of the two.

"Here ya go, one hot chocolate and croissant for you," She started, facing Tommy before she turned her attention to the pinkette. "And your coffee and croissant, sweetheart."

Techno wanted to throw up a bit. He mumbled a 'thanks' and shifted uncomfortably. The female smirked and walked away, and Techno grabbed his drink, and sipped the coffee lightly. Tommy glanced at Techno, concerned.

Techno finally caught the other's eye.

"Don't.. dont worry about it. It's fine."

"She's making you uncomfortable.. It's not just 'fine' Techno..."

Techno just shrugged, but did take notice that Tommy felt comfortable enough to say his name with confidence.

Techno cleared his throat, and ran a hand through his bangs.

"Im gonna use the restroom, are you gonna be okay for 5 minutes?"

"Yeah. I'll be okay. If I'm not, I'll just meet you there.. where is the bathroom?"

"Down there to the left," Techno said, while pointing in a direction. Tommy nodded, and Techno stood; walking into the same direction he pointed in. It was a unisex public restroom, multiple stalls for men and women. He walked in, made sure he was alone, then went over to the sink.

He splashed his face with cold water, and just stared at the drain, taking deep breaths. He grabbed a paper towel and patted his face dry.

Then the door opened, and closed.

Then it locked.

Techno looked over, seeing the worker. He backed up a bit, his eyes weary on the female's movements. She gave a smile and took a few steps in.

"Hey, I just wanted to say somethin.."

"...."

"So, sorry I called you sweetheart earlier, its just.. You're really attractive so I was wondering if you were single."

"Why do you need to-"

She walked towards him. The female spoke, cutting the other off while she took steps closer to the pinkette.

"My name's Autumn, by the way. I never got yours, so can we start with that?"

He was backed up against the wall.

"Though I guess it doesnt matter much right now, especially if I just calle you babe or something like that."

She got closer. Eventually they were face-to-face, and Techno could feel his heart rate speed the hell up. He couldn't move. He swallowed hard, and tried to find a way to leave, and now. Like, teleport-the-fuck-out now.

"Can I just have a taste?"

She leaned up, and kissed him. He didn't kiss back, as he tried to push himself further into the wall. Her hand crept up and cupped his face, being so gentle yet forceful at the same time. Techno was shaking, flashbacks of every single house he was sold to flooding his mind.

Autumn pressed herself against Techno, making the pinkette flinch. He hated this so much- despised it with his entire being. Ever since the first time he was forced into sex, back from 5-7 every day, he hated the idea of it.

He was Asexual.

But he couldn't tell anybody. He knew what they would say, how they'd react. Besides, then he might have to explain why, he couldn't do that. He still hasn't even told Phil about it. And people like Autumn was only making it worse. The Asexual sectrum was broken at this point, with how much he surpassed it.

She finally let him breathe.

"Cherries. You taste like cherries." She smirked, and looked at his eyes. Well, tried to. He had his eyes shut tightly, as he was taking deep breaths. He finally opened them, as he still could barely move. Yes, he was strong as hell, but he was frozen in fear. If he was physically able to, he would've shoved her off and ran. But he just couldn't move.

She backed up, and walked over to the door, swaying her hips more than necessary as she walked. She unlocked it, but paused for a moment.

"I'll get your check when you're ready~."

She left. Autumn left. Techno felt so fucking vulnerable, he wanted to sob. But he just couldn't. It was like he was numb, but at the same time, he felt everything at once. God, he wanted to move.

Then Tommy ran in, Techno's satchel in hand.

"Hey, are you okay??"

Techno made eye contact. He opened his mouth to speak, but no words fell out. He just nodded, as he forced himself off the wall. Oh, so now he could move. Thanks universe, I hate you, and so does Techno.

(Rip 4th wall. Again. 4th wall rebuilder, Im so sorry for how often you're in my book-)

"Yeah, I'm okay."

"Are- are you sure? I saw she walked in and- yeah.."

"Yeah.. are you done with your stuff?"

Tommy nodded.

"Alright, I'll leave a 20 and we'll head out." Techno said, and Tommy offered the satchel back. Techno nodded, and slung it over his shoulder. He pulled out his wallet, took out a 20, and put his wallet back. They walked out, placed the 20 on the table, and left the café.

What if..

What if Techno told Philza about all the sexual assult he's had?

Techno has thought about this for a while. Maybe it would be okay, right? But at the same time, what if he's just told to suck it up? He doesn't think he can handle that.

Tommy held onto Techno's sleeve, and Techno smiled.

Should he try it? Who knows if Phil would even understand?

If only you knew how much Philza understood, Techno.

~~~~~~~~

1953 words

A bit longer as an apology for the delay :)

And sorry cause the updates might be so much slower. My mom had surgery, and she might have cancer.

So yeah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 903 53
This story is made more easier to read for people with dyslexia (Waring for ED, depression, under aged smoking and drinking, anger problems, trauma...
85.5K 3.3K 35
I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY OF THE CONTENT CREATORS WHO HAVE BEEN CANCELLED SINCE THE MAKING OF THIS STORY. THEY ARE TERRIBLE HUMAN BEINGS WHO DO NOT DESERV...
15.2K 363 15
Basically Tubbo, Tommy and Ranboo get adopted by sbi, gonna be angst and fluff, ABSOLUTELY NO SHIPS. idk who made the cover i found it on google sry...