love letters ~k.akaashi~

By shiningcami_

based off of 'to all the boys i've loved before' akaashi keiji x fem! reader ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ in which, you and akaa... More

~cast and playlist~
~prolouge~
~one~
~two~
~three~
~four~
~five~
~six~
~seven~
~christmas special~
~eight~
~nine~
~ten~
~eleven~
~twelve~
~thirteen~
~fourteen~
~fifteen~
~sixteen~
~seventeen~
~eighteen~
~nineteen~
~twenty~
~twenty-one~
~twenty-two~
~twenty-three~
~twenty-four~
~twenty-five~
~twenty-six~
~twenty-seven~
~twenty-eight~
~thirty~
~thirty-one~
~thirty-two~
~ending A~
~ending B~
kind of important a/n

~twenty-nine~

1.4K 47 11
By shiningcami_

after spending hours at the tokyo airport, and the 2 hour flight to seoul, and then an hour and a half spent at customs and baggage claim, you were tired. while you did manage to go to sleep at a decent hour the other night, that didn't stop the sluggish feeling that overtook your body when you landed in seoul. your hope was to take a nap in the car that would drive you to your hotel, which you did manage to do.

one hour later, alisa had woken you up and told you that you three had arrived at your hotel. no matter how many times you saw this hotel, it never failed to impress you with its glamorous lobby and extravagant rooms. even as you walked into the suite you were staying in, your eyes still widened at the brightness and luxury and elegance that was the suite. it had started snowing in seoul, the snow starting right as you were driving to the hotel. when you entered your room, you pulled the curtains back and admired the scenery.

you wondered if it was snowing in tokyo. winter happened to be one of the most romantic times in tokyo and seoul. you always saw couples walking with their hands pressed together and other couples walking while they were in the same jacket. you always wondered how that worked. sure you knew that one person would hug the other person from behind and then zip them up in their jacket, but how did they both fit in the jacket? that was your question.

as you were finishing unpacking and putting your clothes in the closet your room had, alisa knocked on your door and entered.

"mom and dad said we have about two hours until we have to be at the studio. so go get ready. we have to be there at six." she left the room and you flopped onto your bed, face down. it was silent in your room, the only sound coming from the heating system. you turned your head and looked at the snowflakes flurrying down and settling on the floor, making a pure white blanket on the floor. while you hated the snow, you couldn't deny the beauty that was seoul right now. after ten minutes of admiring the snow, you decided to get up and start showering.

you were too tired to shuffle your playlist so you showered in silence, something you hadn't done in awhile. it gave you a space to collect all your thoughts though. but your thoughts weren't all that inclusive, it was simply just akaashi. no matter how much you wanted to hate him or at the very least, not care for him, you just couldn't. your heart ached for his touch, his presence, his scent, his everything. you wondered what it would be like if akaashi came with you on this trip.

would you two have been that couple walking in the same jacket? would you have kissed as the snow fell onto the ground? would you have walked around the city, hot chocolates in hand and arms linked together, just admiring the scenery? your thoughts preoccupied your mind, you didn't even notice you were starting to tear up just thinking about all the possibilities that could've happened with you and akaashi.

you wiped away your tears and continued showering. once you got out the shower, you started doing all your skincare and changed into your clothes. it was a simple outfit to you, black trousers and a white turtleneck paired with a pair of doc martens. you opted to leave your face makeup-free and left your hair as it was, the makeup artist and hairstylist would take care of that for you anyway. you exited the bathroom and walked back into your room, scrolling through your phone to make the time pass.

in a blink of an eye, it was time to go and you and your siblings were all in the car, on the way to the studio. you looked out the window, chin in the palm of your hand. you noticed it had stopped flurrying outside, a small smile making its way to your lips. this snow was going to be such a bother walking through. you felt a tap on your shoulder and looked to see lev staring at you.

"hey n/n, let's try to guess what brand they're gonna have us wear. you know, like old times but a a twist on it." lev had noticed your mood, it wasn't the best to say the least. he still felt guilty about sending those letters out and still not returning your hatbox, so he decided to bring the game back to life in hopes it would brighten your mood. lucky for him it did, you smiled at him and opted to go along with the game.

"all right fine, i'm thinking either chanel or louis vuitton. what about you lev?"

lev thought for awhile before answering. "dior or prada. loser has to buy the winner a snack and drink of their choice." lev held his hand out for a handshake and you shook his hand. alisa smiled at the interaction between you two, happy you weren't arguing. twenty minutes passed and you all had arrived at the studio.

you got out the car, dragging your feet in the snow. as you got closer to the entrance, you saw sooyoung. she looked happier than the last time you saw her. it was most likely excitement from being back in her home country. "sooyoung! you're here!" you yelled out, walking towards her. when you reached her, she embraced you in a warm hug.

"a merry early christmas to you three, i'm really sorry you have to be here today. especially since you only arrived a few hours ago, but let's get this over with so you can enjoy your winter break here in seoul. i'll even show you some sights." she lead you three to your dressing rooms where the whole makeover would begin. you sat in the chair for hours, the hair part was easy, only taking an hour for which you were grateful for.

"okay, we're finally done. pick whichever outfit you like best on the rack there and get dressed. the makeup artist will be here shortly." the hairstylist artist left the room and you took a peek at the outfit choices.

"aha! yes! chanel! hot taiyaki and hot chocolate here i come!" once you had chosen the outfit you liked best, you put it on and admired yourself in the mirror.

outfit reference brought to you by ms. jennie kim:

while you thought the use of a bow as shirt was weird, you also found it interesting. it was the right amount of causality and elegance. grabbing your phone off the vanity, you proceeded to take some mirror selfies and decided to post one on your instagram story. seconds later, you heard a knock on your door.

"ms. haiba? can i come in now?" you assumed it was the makeup artist and you confirmed she could enter the dressing room. she set all her makeup and brushes down on the vanity and sat you back down in the chair you just spent an hour in.

"this should be easy, since you already chose the outfit, i'll just base your look around your color pallet today? sound good?" you nodded and she got to work. you were so relaxed that you almost fell asleep in the chair but you forced yourself to stay awake.

half an hour later, the makeup artist finished with your look. "what do you think ms. haiba?" you looked at yourself in the mirror and admired yourself once again. you gave her a big smile and responded to her "i love it! thank you so much!"

your makeup artist smiled, gathered all her stuff and left the dressing room. after she left, you took a couple minutes to yourself to take more mirror selfies and posted one to your instagram story. after you did that, you took a deep breath and left your dressing room.

"five more minutes people! five more minutes!" you walked over to where your parents and siblings were already waiting for you.

"merry early christmas to you mom, dad." you bowed to them. standing up straight again, you saw your mom giving you a smile and your dad giving you a nod. "well you took your time getting ready, but it was worth it. you look beautiful sweetie." you dad told you. you smiled at him, you relished the feeling of the compliment he gave you. since you rarely saw him, compliments were rare so you tend to relish them.

"all right! into positions people let's go!" the photographer said. you all made your way to the set and you sat down on the chair in the middle, your mom and alisa sat next to you while lev and your father stood behind you three.

all you could do was smile for the camera and count down the minutes until you would be allowed to leave.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

similar to you, akaashi was counting the days until january first. he even marked it down on his phone calendar "f/n comes back from seoul!" he hoped momo would keep her promise and convince you to speak to him. he had faith in her though, if there was someone that could convince you to do something you didn't particularly wanted to do, it was momo. he looked at his calendar and saw the date was december 23.

'one more day until winter break keiji, one more day. you can do this.' tomorrow would be fukurodani's last day of school before the eleven days of winter break. he saw how distressed some of your admirers were. he assumed they didn't know you went to seoul for winter break.

he saw how your shoe locker had been overfilled with christmas letters from your admirers. when the ones with gifts or sweets found out you weren't there, they bombarded momo with them. he happened to see them one day when he was grabbing a juice box from the vending machine.

"hirai-chan? do you know where f/n is? we haven't seen her today at all" one of them said.

"f/n's in seoul for a winter vacation. she'll be back when school starts though. sorry about that." he took note of momo's patronizing tone. the fans smiled and handed momo the gifts.

"if you can, please give these to her when she returns, merry christmas to you hirai-chan!"

he laughed at this recollection. bokuto had cancelled practice for the last two days of school, so akaashi got home earlier than usual. a thing he was grateful for. he didn't know how many more extra practices he could take, especially without your small words of encouragement you would give him when you saw how down he could get during practice. he pulled his phone out of his pocket and scrolled through his social media, ending with instagram.

he was tapping through stories when he came across yours. you had posted a mirror selfie of yourself, captioning it "thank you @chanelofficial for this beautiful outfit :)💜" he stared at it for awhile, completely taken aback by your beauty.

to him, absolutely nobody could compare to the levels of physical and inner beauty you had. as he said in one of his mini love notes that he was supposed to give you —but didn't out of fear— you could rival aphrodite.

he put his phone away and laid in his bed, staring at his ceiling thinking about nothing in particular. many thoughts swirled through his head, he couldn't even catch a specific one. they all just mixed in with each other. that's when one thought finally stuck.

'how do i even confess to her...again?"

he couldn't think of any ideas so he decided to ask bokuto.

akaashi:
hey bokuto-san, i need your help with something about f/n.

bokuto:
all right let me hear it.

for once, akaashi felt lazy, he didn't feel like typing everything out so he called bokuto. he picked up on the third ring.

"okay akaashi, what do you need help with and how does it relate to f/n?"

"so i've given it a lot of thought and i decided, i'm going to confess to her when she gets back from seoul. but, i just don't know how..."

bokuto thought for a while, until one good idea came to his mind. it was a genius idea to him. "AHA! i got it! you know how f/n wrote you that love letter right?"

"yes, yes i do. where are you going with this?" akaashi stood up from his bed and walked to his nightstand, opening the top drawer and digging the letter out. he still kept it, not wanting to give it back for some odd reason he didn't even know.

"write her one. since you have a hard time saying your feelings, write them down in a letter and give her that letter."

"my god...that's genius bokuto-san. thank you, really."

"anytime dude, let me know if you need anything else." akaashi said goodbye to bokuto and hung up the phone. he placed his phone on his nightstand and sat down at his desk.

he had a slight obsession with stationary when he was a first year in high school, so he still had a lot of remaining paper, envelopes, stickers, and colorful pens. he pulled a piece of paper out whose corners were covered with mini drawings of a polar bear and a penguin and a pen and began to write.

the words just seemed to pour out of him. he wrote about everything he wanted to do with you, what he wanted to apologize for, what he wanted to work on with you, for you, and finally the love confession. time seemed to fly by as akaashi had been writing for an hour straight.

he finally stopped when he felt satisfied, he folded the letter up and pulled a light blue envelope out, placing the letter in the envelope. he didn't seal it though, he still felt like something was missing.

he had finally put his finger on it five minutes later and walked back to his nightstand, pulling out the infamous envelope. he saw all the tiny slips of paper, the love notes he wrote for you. he walked back to his desk and carefully placed each of the notes into the envelope that contained the letter he wrote.

akaashi sealed the envelope once al the notes were in there, placing a penguin sticker on the flap. "all right, let's just hope she'll accept it when she gets back."

a/n: i'm finally 16! my birthday was on wednesday and my finals are next week so that's fun 😐 anyway, have a nice day and i love you all 💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 9.4K 32
When a streamer meets the person her fans have been shipping her with for months. Only, it's outside of the media. It was pure coincidence that kenma...
1.2M 37.4K 34
❝𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒❞ *:・゚✧ in which you teach kuroo english, and he teaches you... other things. kuroo x fem!reader i do not ow...
21.6K 709 31
-Bokuto x Fem!Reader (plus some Kuroo x Fem!Reader) -Bokuto's your neighbor. Your childhood friend. Of course, you had a crush on him back when you...
13.3K 336 10
Kozume Kenma has been dating his childhood friend, Kuroo Tetsurou, but now Kuroo is acting weird. Kenma feels like Kuroo is hiding something, and it...