Inprisoned (Roblox Piggy Fan...

By Riali_0518

Y/N (your name) is a detective for the Lucella Police Department when the Piggy Apocalypse begins. She has fa... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 23

475 16 5
By Riali_0518

Poley's POV
I turned around and saw someone I've never met before.
He had a lab coat, an axe and glasses on.
He was a kangaroo.
"My name is Kaelan, and yours?" he reached out his hand to greet me.
"Poley, sir," I said.

Kaelan lowered his hand after a few seconds of awkward silence.
"If you mistook an infected for a survivor again, Kael, I swear I will—" a coyote appeared from behind a tree.
"I'm not infected," I assured him.
"Oh alright then, my name is Cody. Yours?" he let out a sigh of relief.
"Poley, sir," I repeated.
"Poley, are you alone?" Cody asked.

Should I tell him?
What if he's like Willow and the rest of TSP?
"Why do you want to know?" I finally spoke up.
"We're looking for survivors. We found a cure and need help distributing it," Kaelan explained.
A cure...? That meant Doggy would be okay.
Hold on, didn't Y/N say Willow mentioned a cure at some point?
Still, I can't take any chances.
"Give me one reason to trust you," I said.
"We're in the middle of nowhere, so unless you have a tent, you've got no roof to sleep under," Cody stated, "And given how defensive you are, you probably have some friends or family you're taking care of."

"Is.. is he a psychologist?" I thought.
"I'm not; I'm just good at reading people. Also, you asked if I was a psychologist out loud," Cody giggled.
"That's still not a reason I should trust you," I answered.
"If we show where we're staying will you trust us?" Kaelan asked.
"How do I know it's not a trap?" I rebuffed.
"Has someone hurt you lately?" Mr.Should-Be-A-Psychologist-Coyote questioned.
"It's a long story, the short of it is a certain "Willow Wolf" caused a friend of mine to be infected and destroyed the place where my friends and I lived," I opened up. I'm not completely sure why; I guess I figured it wouldn't hurt.
"Willow? We've run into her too, she's stolen from us. Her minions have a base not too far from here," Cody commented.

I froze in fear. Willow was nearby? What am I even scared of? What could I lose—?
Y/N, and everyone else.
"Fine, I'll go with you," I said.
"And your friends?" Kaelan asked.
"I'll show you where they are," I finally caved in.

Y/N's POV
I went to go look for Poley once Georgie calmed down.
"Poley? Poley, where are you? Officer Poley?" I started to get worried.
Was I even searching in the right direction?
"Poley!?" I cried again.
I felt something touch my arm.

"Ahh!" I shouted.
"Boo!" Poley laughed.
"You sacred me!" I hugged him.
"So, Y/N, these are Cody and Kaelan. They have a safe place," Poley pointed to each of the, respectively.
I was relieved. We really needed a place to stay.
"Nice to meet you both!" I smiled.

"Nice to meet you, too, Y/N. At least one of you isn't shut off to talking to new people," Cody reached his hand to greet me.
I shook his hand and then turned to my friend, "Poley, what did you say?"
"I was just trying to make sure the whole thing wasn't a trap, okay?" he defended himself.
"Which way's back to the others?" I asked.
Poley grabbed my arm, "Just follow me."

Pony's POV
For some unknown f*cking reason, Poley thought it would be a good idea to just tell complete strangers were we live!
And now we're going to their base so we get infected or killed!

I looked over to Zee and Zuzy.
I have to protect them; for Zizzy.
"Zee, Zuzy, stay close to me," I said, grabbing each of them by one hand.
Kaelan looked over to us, and smiled.

Zee's POV
I smiled back at Mr.Kaelan.
Him and Cody seem like nice people.
I'm very glad they're helping us; it's very selfless of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 246 55
Just when Lucinda thought she was done playing cat and mouse, history seemed to repeat itself for a chance to reach a glimmer of hope. ***** Eight m...
18.6K 847 62
Y/N is a gamer she likes Minecraft. She is a nice girl but has a secret she has a crush. Who is it? What would happen if B/N (bully name) found out...
8.2K 296 17
A new generation of psychopaths have caused multiple cases of genocide within the western region of the United States. The police department has trou...
22.8K 535 25
Y/N is a mysterious girl. She lost her family and her own kind. Her ability is rare. But... her clan was KILLED. Y/N being the only survivor must hid...