Found You

By chill_pill_all_day

"Long time no see, Mia." Cold notorious mafia boss finds himself having feelings for the girl he met once in... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 13

41.2K 1.1K 78
By chill_pill_all_day

August's POV

I closed my eyes as I leaned back on the chair. These past few days were tiring. And there was no trace of them. Like they disappeared from Earth.

I didn't lose hope.

I will find them and bring them back. I won't let her be without me during her pregnancy with our second baby.

Fuck, I want to be there. I must be there.

She can't just go away with our children.

"Šefe." I heard Valerio's voice breaking me out of my thoughts.
[translation: Boss.]

''What?'' I snapped.

''We found the information about them. First, there were a very small amount of witnesses and a lot of cameras weren't working around the city.'' He explained. I nodded, continuing to listen to him.

''But there was a person who recognized them. They entered the cab and the rest of it we don't know. Her phone is off, she didn't use a credit card anywhere.''

The pen in my hand broke in half. I was seeing red. She decided to play like that then? Alright.

''And what now?'' I cocked my eyebrow.

''I will go do more research.'' He said before rushing out.

What am I paying them for? Assholes.

My phone rang and I almost broke it apart.
''What is it?'' I hissed angrily.

''Easy there, daddy August.'' I heard his sneering voice. I so didn't want to talk with him right now.

''Don't call me that, you son of a bitch. What do you want?''

''Let's rephrase that. I have what you want. So you listen to me.'' I stood up straight in my chair. What that fucker just said?

''I have them. My men are eager for some young woman. Yours is beautiful.'' He snickered.

''Don't fucking touch her. You sick fucker.'' I cursed angrily. I won't let him touch my baby.

''I have a deal for you and I will give them back to you if you agree.''

''Say it.'' I was ready to give everything to them. I don't care.

''You will sign the contract in which you hand me over your business. And you step down from your position as a mafia boss.''

I didn't even want to think this over. I knew who was more important to me.

''When?'' I said firmly.

''Elaborate.'' I knew he was confused. I wasn't a sick person like him. I loved my family. He even killed his wife years ago.

''When are we signing the contract? And I want you to bring my family to the location. I'm not signing without them with me.'' I explained.

''Didn't know you would give up everything for a bitch and a little snot?'' I breathed out a sigh. I knew he wanted to piss me off on purpose.

''Just tell me when,'' I repeated.

''Tomorrow, I will send you the location. Bring someone and you all die.'' I smirked. Better said, you die.

''Deal. I want to hear them if they are fine. To see if you are not bullshiting me.''

''Five minutes.'' There was a silence before I heard shaky breath near the speaker.

''Baby?''

''I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.'' She cried. My heart felt like someone was stabbing it with the knife.

''I understand your reasons. But I love you no matter what happens. I would never hurt you, baby girl. Can you be strong for me and our kids until tomorrow? Everything will be over.'' I said hopefully.

"I didn't know this would happen. I'm scared, August. I will protect our kids with my life." She promised.

"I know you will. I'm coming tomorrow for both of you. Don't worry. Is Leon okay?" I asked.

"Yes. He is sleeping in my lap now."

"Alright, baby. I love you. Don't forget. Everything will be okay tomorrow."

"I love you too." My head seemed to be dizzy when I heard her words. Now, I wanted to hear them for the rest of my life.

There was shuffling noise before Giovanni returned.
"Until tomorrow." He hung up.

I let the phone down and clutched my hair. Fuck! My girl is scared. I miss them so much.

Tomorrow I will see them and finish Giovanni off. Nobody fucks with my family and gets away with it.

I called Valerio to talk about the matter at hand.
"Find me the best sniper," I smirked.

There was a knock on my door when I was done with Valerio. My sister entered my office room.

"Still no clue?" She asked emphatically as she sat in the armchair.

"Giovanni has them. I will get them tomorrow." I said.

"But what's the catch?"

"I sign him the company over and give up on my position. But of course, that's not going to happen."

She looked at me weirdly like she wanted me to explain.
"I will hire a sniper and he will kill him after I make sure Mia and Leon are on the safe side," I explained.

"Seems like a good plan. But you know that's not going to be easy, right?" She raised her perfectly shaped eyebrow.

"It has to be. But if it doesn't..." I trailed off.

Three days ago

Mia's POV

"Mommy, where are we going?" Leon asked as I kept rushing with him in my arms. We finally moved away from the house.

I could finally breathe. I decided to take a cab to the airport. I wanted to go to my parents' house.

I needed to get away fast.

But why I was feeling so down?

I knew how would August feel when he finds out, but he is a mafia boss. He kills people and sells drugs. He shouldn't have feelings.

Maybe, it was all a mask when he decided to bring us home. But why can't I bring myself to believe it?

I heard a honk of the cab and hastily entered. The driver looked at the review window towards us and making me shiver.

"Where to, Miss?" He asked.

"Airport," I answered and leaned back.

"Mommy, where is papa?" Leon asked softly. I pulled his head on my chest and caressed his hair softly.

"He is at work. He can't go with us." I lied.

"Will he come later?"

"Maybe, he will." He seemed okay with my answer and snuggled closer. Soon, he fell asleep.

I noticed we were getting closer to the airport. People with luggage were rushing inside to catch a flight.

The driver made the turn to the entrance and I prepared to pay him, but suddenly he continued driving behind the building where private jets were.

I gulped in fear and wrapped my arms around Leon protectively.

"I think you missed the entrance," I said.

He didn't answer me anything, just gave me a smirk in return. He stopped in front of the big white jet and there were all men in black.

The driver got out from his side and opened my door. I stayed glued to my seat until he grabbed my arm to pull me out.

"Let me go!" I hissed. I didn't want Leon to wake up and see all of this.

"Be quiet so your son doesn't get hurt." He said angrily and showed me the gun tucked in his black pants.

I didn't have a choice. I nodded and started following him as more men joined around me. I felt scared and tears threatened to fall. I had to be strong for my babies.

"Who are you?" I asked the man who I thought was the driver.

"Giovanni's men. We are bringing you to him." He curtly answered. They are probably another mafia. What did I get myself into?

A/N

Thank you for voting and commenting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4K 37
FROM THE MR MAFIA DOESN'T SCARE ME SERIES! Please read "mr.mafia doesn't scare me!" Before reading this book, it will help to make more sense. ~~~~~~...
1.3M 37.4K 32
Anita Lopez is a fresh high school graduate. With a sick mother on a hospital bed, she has to take two jobs to make enough money so she can pay all t...
286K 4.7K 37
"You don't know that. I could have been waiting here for you this whole time for you to come in" "Like a serial killer" "Exactly," he said with a smi...
896K 37.3K 57
They should never have met. Each one of them lived in different parts of the world. She lived in the light, an ordinary existence while he kept to t...