CHAPTER 8

A man in a black suit with the gun tucked in his pants was walking down the hallway until it reached a wooden door.

He knocked and entered with the documents in his hands. Another older man with the cigar hanging from his lips smirked when he saw what was found.

"Capo, here are the files.'' The man said before putting it on the table and retreating from the room.

The older man opened the file and saw photos of his biggest enemy. Of course, he recognized the child as his enemy's son.

"What a happy family. But not for long." He laughed to himself.

***

''Are you happy that we are going to live together, Leon?'' August asked.

"Yes, papa. I want to see my new room and play with my new toys.'' He squealed excitedly.

"But you will still study for school, okay?'' Mia chimed in. Leon's excitement died down and he leaned back in the car sulking.

''Don't be so strict, baby. He is five.'' August said as he kissed the back of the hand.

''They learn young.'' August chuckled at her words.

''Trust me, it's better to be a kid when you have time.'' He said, reminiscing about his childhood which always consisted of practicing with guns and fighting.

Mia looked at his face that was deep in the thought and squeezed his hand bringing him back. He gave her a small smile before entering the driveway of his house.

Mia gawked at the house which consisted of 3 floors and the outer exterior was beautiful with few gardeners at the front.

''This is beautiful,'' Mia said.

August smiled and took Leon from the backseat. Leon clutched to August as they walked towards the door. Mia waved to the gardeners who looked confused.

''Papa, I like the house.'' Leon smiled.

''I'm happy to hear that.'' August chuckled.

The maids were in the kitchen chatting until they noticed their boss and two other people they didn't recognize.

''Baby, these are the helpers in the house so when you need anything, you can ask them,'' August explained. Mia nodded and waved to the three girls.

''Ovo je moj sin, Leon, i moja djevojka Mia. Ponašajte se prema njima kao i prema meni.'' August said sternly.
[translation: This is my son Leon and my girlfriend Mia. You are treating them like you treat me.]

Mia's eyebrows raised when he heard him speak and a pleasurable shiver ran down her spine. She wanted to hear him speak more often.

The maids nodded and got back to work as August led them up the stairs towards the second floor where he organized Leon's bedroom and the playroom.

''Are you ready to see your room?'' August asked and set him down. Leon jumped up and down before August opened the door.

"It's awesome, papa. This is all mine?'' Leon asked as he climbed on his bed.

''All yours,'' August confirmed and it made him squeal even louder.

"You didn't have to buy all of this. It must have been expensive.'' Mia said as she tugged on his hand. August smiled softly and kissed her lips quickly so Leon wouldn't see.

''Don't worry. You both deserve everything and much more.'' She blushed and nodded curtly.

''Leon, I'm going to show mommy where is her bedroom. You play here.'' August said and Leon nodded happily.

They got out of the room and August started leading Mia to the third floor where was his room.

''I'm having my own room?'' She asked him.

''Do you mind it?'' He teased. She pulled her eyebrows closer at his question.

She didn't think he will separate her from him because she loved waking up with him for the past few days. Her shoulders fell in disappointment.

He smiled to himself seeing her pouted lips and opened the door to his room. She was more confused when she saw a black interior and a big king-sized bed.

She walked inside and pulled the curtains of the windows to take a better look at the room while August locked the door.

''Do you like it?'' He asked huskily as he approached her.

''Yeah. It's a bit dark, but it looks nice.'' Mia said.

''This is our room, Mia.'' August chuckled as she raised her eyebrows in surprise.

She didn't expect his next movement when he pushed her on the bed where she fell flat on her stomach. His hands traveled from her thighs to her ass where he gave a firm squeeze.

Mia grinned when she felt his hard-on press against her butt. His lips fell near her ear and warm breath tickled her.
''Did you really think I would leave you in the other room?'' He asked playfully. She shook her head.

''Can we have a quickie?'' She asked. He chuckled and kissed the nape of her neck.

''And where should I fuck you?'' He teased. A blush rose to her cheeks at his question.

''Say it or you won't get it.'' He smirked. She was desperate and she knew nobody was in the room except them so she felt less embarrassed.

She leaned towards his ear and whispered the words making him steel as a rock. He didn't waste any time to latch on her neck.

***

It was the evening and the maids prepared a dinner for the family. Mia was surprised to see the food on the table because she always did her dinner by herself. She was a tad bit uncomfortable because the others made her food.

Leon, however, dug right in, and maids awed at the little one. August was so happy seeing his family at the one table. He wished he could have found them earlier but he was happy now. Nothing could replace the feeling of pride in his heart.

That was until the maid opened the door and let his sister in. Ivona entered the house looking for her brother until she saw them in the dining room.

"August? Mia?" She exclaimed.

Mia looked at August confused that his name was familiar and looked back at Ivona in shock. What was going on?

A/N

Thank you for voting and commenting.