Forced to Love

By _ColorMePurple_

"Don't leave." he takes my hand in his and looks me in the eyes that are full of different emotions now and I... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Author's Note
Author's Note/ New book

Chapter 19

3.4K 106 12
By _ColorMePurple_

I park my car and make my way into my company with a grin on my face. 

People greet me and I notice their strange looks, probably wondering why I'm so happy and smiling. They didn't get the chance to see this side of me since I always have a stone-cold expression on.

I don't pay too much attention to them and make my way into the elevator and press the button for the last floor where my office is.

I can't describe how happy I am. Yesterday I almost had a heart attack when I heard Aria talking with her father about her leaving me. It hit me hard and right then I knew how much my feelings were strong for her. The thought of her leaving was terrifying especially now that we both confessed to each other.

That's the other thing. I felt so ecstatic when she told me she feels the same. It's been a really long time since someone cared for me like that. I thought my feelings are maybe one-sided and that thought was scaring me but now, oh man now I feel like I'm at the top of the world.

God, I sound like a fucking teenager but I can't help it. All the women I 'dated' before and that I thought really cared for me all ended up using me and that feeling is horrible. I started thinking I really wasn't worth more than my money, but then Aria showed up and proved me wrong.

I really wished I could take a free day today and spend it with her, especially after we had our first intimate moment last night.

God, that was another thing. I didn't expect us to sleep together the first day we admit our feelings for each other. I wanted to take it slow with her, to not rush anything because I didn't want to make any mistakes with her but damn did she surprise me.

The way she couldn't stop herself and the way she wanted me made me feel so good. I wanted her too, so badly like I didn't want anybody like that before. I tried to stop myself but she wasn't having it. I just hope she doesn't regret it because then I would regret it too.

Now I don't feel any trace of regret at all because I know that wasn't just a meaningless fuck like I would have in the past when I needed to relieve some stress. No, this was different, it felt different, the feelings we feel for each other, I could feel them being real at that moment and I loved it.

God, I just want to go home and be with her, to hold her, kiss her, just be around her makes my day better.

I walk towards my office and unlock it before stepping in. I close the door and move towards my desk but the door opens only seconds after.

I turn around and sit in my chair to see Lucas was the one that entered.

"Hey man, you're finally he- oh wait...woah" he stops in the middle of the room and stares at me. His eyes traveling my whole body and stopping to look at my face for some seconds.

"Hey what's up? Are you ready for the meeting?" I furrow my eyebrows when he doesn't answer and snap my fingers to bring his focus back.

"The meeting? Sure, but what kind of meeting did you have before coming here?" he smirks and puts his hands in the pockets of his dress pants.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I go through some papers that I need for today's meeting and pretend like I don't know what he's talking about when I have an idea where this is going.

"Don't act like you don't know what I mean. It's written all over you, I know that look. You had sex" he chuckles and shakes his head before continuing.

"But if you say it was not with Aria I swear I'm throwing you off this floor and out of the window even though you're my best friend and like a brother but that girl is too precious to be with an idiot like you" his eyes turn sharp and he waves his finger at me.

I can't believe this guy but I'm glad that he is protective over Aria. I'm happy that everyone came to love her and care about her. I mean who wouldn't, she's such an angel. My angel.

"Relax will you? It wasn't anybody else" I look at him and then look at my watch. I have 10 minutes before the meeting.

When I look up at him again his eyes are so wide I think they will pop out of his sockets. "So you did sleep with her?!".

I sigh and run a hand across my face. "It's none of your business but yes I did".

"Wow man, I thought you two were getting closer but that much close I did not expect. But I hope you both wanted it and that you didn't use her because I swear to God I will throw you ou-"

"Yeah yeah, you will throw me out of the window but you better stop assuming things before I throw you out of the window first" I shake my head at him and he calms down.

"So...how did all of that happen?" he asks and sits down on the chair in front of me.

I sigh and close the file before speaking. "Yesterday her father came by and told us that Aria and I don't have to be married anymore".

He furrows his eyebrows being confused so I quickly continue. "He said he and my father sorted their deal out and that we are free from the arrangement. Aria could go home and everything could go back as it used to be but I didn't want that. 

I told her how I feel and I told her that I don't want her to leave and that I want her to be with me. Then she told me she feels the same way and I think you could picture the rest". He nods when I finish.

"I think I would rather not picture anything," he says and I chuckle. "So that's why you are acting like a little boy in love" he smirks and I throw a pen at him.

"Shut up".

Love was a strong word to use this early but I definitely feel I'm heading there. I know what he meant by that sentence so I don't dwell on it.

"But don't you think it was a bit early to already sleep with each other?" he questions again and I shrug.

"Maybe, but we both wanted it and it felt right". He nods at my words in understanding and we stop talking about this to prepare for the meeting.

...

"God, I'm starving" Lucas groans as we walk out of the meeting room and I agree with nodding my head. We go to my office and part ways to grab our stuff. I take my phone out of my pocket and smile when I see a text from Aria.

 Hey, do you want me to cook something special for dinner? >

My smile grows because she cares what I would like to eat and she would without any doubt cook whatever I ask for but I don't want her to do that today, I want her to rest and just relax.

< Hey baby. No, you don't have to, Lucas and I will drop by the Chinese restaurant and bring the food home.

 Okay, just don't forget to get the food for Lindsey too. >

She lets me know that Lindsey spent the whole day with her and I quickly reply.

<Got it. See you soon baby :).

See you :) Drive safe. >

Warmth spreads through my body at her last text and I lock my phone so I can leave my office and head towards the parking garage where Lucas is probably already waiting for me.

We both get into my car and I start driving towards the restaurant. I can't wait to be with her.

...

I type in the code to the house and the door opens. Lucas walks in after me and closes the door but I furrow my brows when I see the whole house is dark, not a single light on.

I walk towards the end of the hallway that leads to the living room and switch the light on but it turns off right away.

I can't help but feel worried. What if someone broke in? Where is Aria? I feel my heart racing when I switch the light on again but it turns off in a second.

I don't touch the switch anymore but the lights keep turning off and on and I get a little bit freaked out.

"Man, you didn't have to make a light show for my entrance" Lucas chuckles and slaps me on the shoulder but I just look around the living room confused.

"What the hell is going on?" I quietly ask when the lights turn completely off and stay that way for some time.

"Maybe your house is haunted" Lucas gulps and I roll my eyes at him. He watches too many horror movies pretending like he is tough when every time he ends up screaming like a little girl.

I walk further into the living room and the lights start to flicker on and off again. I sigh and turn around to see Aria and Lindsey hiding behind the couch, Lindsey holding the remote control for the lights in the house. I shake my head and quickly look away smirking so they don't think I saw them.

The lights turn completely off once again and I start heading to one of the couches where they are hiding.

"Yo man...you should really call an exorcist before this gets serious" Lucas keeps panicking and I just chuckle.

"Yeah...we wouldn't want the little devil messing with the lights again," I say and grab Aria by her waist to lift her up from her crouching position. She squeals and I laugh when I hear Lindsey curse.

"Got you, baby. Who are you trying to scare huh?" I smile at her when I turn her around to face me and she looks anywhere but me.

"Is this how you welcome your man home? I could've had a heart attack" I continue and tease her but she instantly looks at me.

"Oh come on, you weren't even scared" she slaps my chest and I let out a chuckle.

"You don't know that. Come on, give me a kiss so your man can recover" I smile at her and see her blush but she listens and stands on her tippy toes to press her lips on mine in a gentle kiss.

God, how much I missed her lips on mine. I cup her face and deepen the kiss, forgetting that Lindsey and Lucas are here but I don't care. I want to enjoy this moment with her.

"Well, at least we got one of them. Come on Lucas, stop shaking like a leaf, you wimp" Lindsey makes us break the kiss and I see her roll her eyes at Lucas who looks pale as hell. I laugh at his state but he shoots daggers at us.

"I hate you all" he mumbles and goes to put the food on the dining table.

Aria chuckles and walks away from me and I follow her to the kitchen. I help her get all the plates and everything we need for dinner.

"How are you doing baby? Is it still hurting?" I put my hand on her lower back while she gets the glasses and she smiles at me before answering. "No, I don't feel any pain anymore. How was work?".

I smile at the information that she is good now and reply to her. "It was good but I missed you. I wanted to spend my day with you" I caress her back and she smiles.

"I missed you too" she lets out quietly and my smile widens. I kiss her on the lips shortly before we leave the kitchen to set the table up. I open every box that is filled with food while Aria sets the plates for everyone. I hear Lucas and Linsey chat in the living room, trying to be quiet but it doesn't work for them.

"Did you know they had sex?" I hear Lucas whisper and I roll my eyes. Sometimes I regret telling him things since he can be such a gossip spreader, the girls from that tv show aren't up to his level.

"No shit sherlock" Lindsey slaps him on the back of his head and he groans in pain making me chuckle. Aria turns around and hides her face in my chest and I smile at her action, her cheeks covered in blush which makes her look adorable.

"You two should stop before you make her uncomfortable" I warn them and they listen.

"It's not my fault, blame this idiot" Lindsey gives a look to Lucas and walks towards the table where Aria and I already took a seat.

"I'm sorry Aria" he apologized which makes me glad even though I know Aria isn't uncomfortable but rather embarrassed. She gives him a small smile and lets out a quiet 'it's okay' and we start eating, enjoying the Chinese food we eat once in a while.

...

I close the door after Lucas and Lindsey leave and walk back towards the living room where Aria is sitting on the couch while she watches something on tv.

"I'm going to take a shower before going to bed. Wanna join?" I ask and hope she says yes but I don't want to push her into doing something if she doesn't want to.

She bites her lip, giving it a thought before she looks up at me and nods her head. I smile at her, surprised by her answer but feeling happy that she agreed. I take her hand and she stands up from the couch. I grab the remote to turn the tv off before we make our way upstairs and into the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731 19 10
He vowed he would never love her. But some vows were made to be broken. *** If she wants to be sassy about this then I might as well reciprocate thr...
47.3K 1.8K 24
-𝐀 πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„- ~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ‚πˆπ“ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’~ [CAN BE READ AS STANDALONES] ~β€’~ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 π‘π”π’π’πŽ A...
258K 6.5K 52
Complete storyβœ”οΈ Soraya On my 25th birthday I'm going to take over my father's throne. I know that in order to keep my seat as the Donna of the Easte...
2.8K 45 33
Read my other story His Escape it's 10x better than this one but reads the same. This one is lame but that one is GOOD. -------------------------- "...