Angels and Demons JiYoo

By nomnom360

Yoohyeon, a demon goes to a school where only angels and demons can go. Her and her friend like messing with... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
Finale
A/N

25

905 64 40
By nomnom360

JiU notices Gahyeon's smile fade. Gahyeon goes to JiU's room and JiU follows her. The other people left decide to give the two some space and play games on the TV.

JiU knocks on the her closed door. She didn't hear a response and walks in.

"Hey." She said. She sat next to Gahyeon who was laying on the bed.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked. Gahyeon just started to sniffle.

"Am I the only one without a family now? It used to be just you and me in that orphanage and I thought that we would be our own family." Gahyeon said sadly. JiU hearing this just looked at her shocked and immediately pulled her into ahug.

"You do have a family. You are my family and always will be. Just because I have parents doesn't mean that it destroys what we have. You will always be my daughter and I will always be your mother." JiU said. Gahyeon nodded.

"Why didn't my parents come back for me?" She asked sadly. Hearing this broke JiU's heart.

"I don't know, but at least I got to meet you and you got to meet me. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me before I came to this school. You made me so happy and made me feel so important." JiU said smiling remembering how special Gahyeon is to her.

"I'm glad I got to meet you too Minji." Gahyeon said. 

"Are you feeling a little better now?" JiU asked with a smile. Gahyeon just nodded even though she kind of didn't.

"You can meet your grandparents then later. Okay?" JiU asked. Gahyeon sat up and looked at JiU.

"Can I become a part of your family?" She asked happily. JiU smiled.

"You were already part of the family. You just get grandparents now." JiU said while laughing. Gahyeon nodded feeling better than before. 

"Thanks JiU. You always know how to make me feel better." JiU nodded and pulled her into a hug. 

"Of course. Anything for you." She said.

Gahyeon fell asleep and JiU went towards the others who were still yelling at each other.

"Hey, my daughter is sleeping. Do you mind turning it down?" JiU asked angrily. The others nodded. Yoohyeon got up and handed her controller to Handong.

"How is she?"

"She's okay. She could be better." JiU responded with a sigh.

"She probably doesn't like the idea of you getting parents huh?"

"She feels abandoned. She feels like she has no family left because I got my parents back." JiU said sadly.

"Well, she has us." Yoohyeon said. JiU looked at her and Yoohyeon covered her mouth.

"I-I mean. I am her other mother too." She said while nervously chuckling. JiU smiled and nodded.

"She has had us since the beginning Yooh." Yoohyeon smiled and nodded.

"Hey! You two should play as well!" Siyeon said. JiU and Yoohyeon both joined in the game and played. The night definitely ended on a good note after everything that happened that day. 

The next day, JiU got up not knowing what was in store for her. She went to school, but didn't pay attention again. She kept thinking about her meeting with her parents today.

While sitting in class, a bunch of angels started to talk and surround two people. She looked at who entered the classroom and everyone bowed down to them. 

"Welcome to our school. Your majesties." The teacher said while bowing. JiU's parents just bowed too to say hello. JiU was shocked.

Their parents made eye contact with JiU and everyone in the else made eye contact with her as well.

"We came to take our daughter out for the day." The king said while showing a smile. Everyone in class looked at JiU wide eyed. JiU just slapped her forehead.

She didn't want them to come in and say that. She didn't even want others to know. She just stood up and walked out of the room. Her parents followed quickly behind her. 

"Is something the matter?" Her mom asked running to be by her side. JiU just sighed.

"I didn't really want you to come in and make a big scene like that. I also didn't want you guys to just tell them straight up that I'm your daughter." She said. JiU's mom looked down.

"I'm sorry." She said. JiU felt bad and hugged her mom.

"It's okay. I get it. You're still getting used to this daughter thing huh?" JiU asked trying to comfort her mom. Her mom just nodded and JiU's dad came on the other side. Together, they walked down the halls of the school and then to the stone.

They pressed it and all went through.

"So, where do you want to go?" Her dad asked her. JiU thought about it for a moment and then smiled.

"Let's go to a cafe!" She said. Her parents agreed and let JiU lead the way. When they got to the cafe, they found a table and sat there looking awkward.

No one said a word to each other because they didn't even know what to say. Her mother cleared her throat.

"So, how old are you?" She asked JiU. JiU felt a little hurt by this question, but could understand why her parents wouldn't know.

"22." She said. Her parents just smiled sadly.

"You're already a grown up." Her dad said. JiU just nodded. It became awkward again.

"Do you want to tell me about you guys?" JiU asked trying to get to know her parents more. Her parents looked at each other and then smiled. JiU could see that they really loved each other.

"I met your dad at a fancy ball. I was also next in line and my dad made me go to a ball to help me find suitors. Your dad was the only that caught my eye." Her mother said smiling towards her dad. 

JiU just smiled and nodded.

"How long have you been ruling together?" She asked. They both thought about it for a little bit.

"Maybe 10 years?" Her dad said. JiU's eyes widen. No wonder why they want her to take over. They must be tired. She thought to herself.

"It's going to be our 11th year soon." Her mom said. JiU just clapped for them.

"Congrats." She said while smiling. Her smile faded quickly though.

"Is it hard to rule?" She asked. Her parents looked at her shocked. They thought that she didn't want to talk about this at all. 

"It is, but it is much easier when you have someone to do it with. Someone you love." Her mom said while looking at her dad. JiU looked at her parents and wondered if she could have a life like that with Yoohyeon.

She wondered if she could have a life like Irene did with the Demon king. She was always hopeful that it would happen. Her parents noticed her smile fade.

"What are you thinking about?" JiU looked at them and shook her head.

"Just about the future. Would I do well as a queen?" She asked. Her parents both nodded.

"You are already a great person and would be a great leader. As long as you lead with kindness and with what you believe is right, then you would be a great queen." Her dad said.

"We really are sorry though for not being with you when you were a child. You're childhood must be so lonely." Her mother said while looking at JiU.

"I had a daughter with me." JiU said while smiling. Her parents spit out their drinks and looked at her with wide eyes.

"How old are you again?" They asked. JiU just laughed.

"Don't worry, she's not my real daughter. She's someone that I grew up with in the orphanage. We've known each other for so long and she started to call me mom a lot." JiU said. Her parents let out a sigh of relief.

"Well, can we meet our granddaughter?" They asked. JiU just nodded. 

"She'll be happy to meet you too." She said happily. Her parents both smiled at her. JiU looked at the time and wondered if Yoohyeon could bring Gahyeon over to meet her parents. 

JiU
Hey, can you bring Gahyeon over to that cafe?

Yoohyeon
Ya, why?

JiU
I want her to meet my parents and you too.

Yoohyeon froze and read the last part of that sentence. She started to sweat and felt nervous all of a sudden.

Yoohyeon
Haha...are you sure? Do they know that I am a demon?

JiU could sense her nervousness and chuckled. Her parents saw her and looked at her curiously.

"What are you laughing at?" They asked. She just smiled at them.

"I'm just texting someone right now." 

"Do you like someone?" Her parents asked intrigued. JiU nodded slowly.

"I do." Her parents smiled.

"Who is it?" 

"It's a girl." She said. She thought that they would feel uncomfortable and would not support her, but they just smiled happily.

"Ooo. What's her name?" Her mom asked excited about this news. JiU just blushed.

"Yoohyeon." She said. Her parents nodded and smiled.

"As long as she makes you happy, then we're happy." They said. JiU felt happy about it and smiled. 

Yoohyeon came along with Gahyeon to the cafe. She sees JiU through the mirror hugging her parents. She takes a deep breath and walks in with Gahyeon who is still confused with what's happening.

Her parents make eye contact with Gahyeon and Yoohyeon.

"Is that our granddaughter?!" Her mom asks excited. She runs up to Gahyeon and immediately pulls her into a hug. Gahyeon is just so confused at this point. She was wondering why a weird stranger just hugged her.

"You are so cute!" Her mom said. JiU just laughed and made eye contact with Yoohyeon. She mouthed 'thank you' and smiled. Yoohyeon just looked down and blushed. Her dad saw this and walked up towards Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon thought that she was going to die in his gaze.

"Are you Yoohyeon?" He asked in a threatening voice. Yoohyeon nodded.

"You better take care of our daughter." He said. Yoohyeon just nodded again intimidated by the guy.

"Oh stop that." Her mother said while giving Yoohyeon a warm smile.

"I'm JiU's mom. Nice to meet you Yoohyeon." Yoohyeon bowed.

Gahyeon looked at the older couple and finally connected the dots.

"Your my grandparents?!" She asked. They both smiled.

"That's right!" JiU's mom said while pulling her into a hug.

"We'll be the best ones too because we are magical!" JiU's mom said. JiU widened her eyes and covered her mom's mouth.

"Not here. We are in the human world remember?" She said. JiU's mom made an 'oh' shape with her mouth and nodded.

"Sorry, I just got so excited." She said. JiU just smiled. Yoohyeon looked at the family and then looked at her watch.

"It's getting kind of late for me. I have to go back JiU. It was nice meeting you both." She said while bowing towards JiU's parents. They both waved and looked back at JiU.

"That's my daughter in law?! She's so sweet and she looks reliable!" Her mom said. Her dad nodded his head.

"As long as she doesn't hurt you though." JiU just laughed.

"The only thing she hurts is herself. She's very clumsy." JiU said. Her parents both laughed at that. They also checked the time.

"Oh, it really is late. You should probably return to your dorm." Her mother said JiU nodded. She took Gahyeon's hand and the four walked out of the cafe. 

"Oh before we forget. We know you didn't want to talk about family business today, but we are celebrating our 11th anniversary. Would you please come?" Her dad asked. JiU just looked at them and then looked at Gahyeon who just stood there confused.

"Who else is going to be there?" JiU asked. 

"Mostly angels. Why?" Her dad said. JiU thought for a little bit.

"Can I invite some demon friends?" She asked. Her parents froze and looked at her with wide eyes.

"Well, um," Her mother started to stutter and her dad just stood completely still.

"Please?" JiU asked. Gahyeon seeing JiU begged joined in too.

"They are really nice people and wouldn't cause any trouble. Please let them go? They are really good friends to JiU and me too! Besides, they can protect you!" Gahyeon said. JiU's parents looked at Gahyeon and then looked at JiU.

"Alright, if you say they are good people, then we trust you." Her father said. JiU jumped with excitement and nodded.

"Okay I'll let them know!" She said happily. Her parents looked at their watches again and bid the two farewell.

JiU and Gahyeon walked hand in hand towards the stone.

"Thank you Gahyeon." She said while she stopped and hugged her. Gahyeon hugged her back.

"Of course Eomma. I thought you would want your friends there too." She said. She felt proud of Gahyeon and nodded.

"You really did grow up." She said. Gahyeon just nodded and they both went back home.

A/N: Who is your bias wrecker in Dreamcatcher if you had to pick one?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 144 9
- Yoohyeon suddenly wakes up from her 3 year coma, forgetting most of her memories. Now she has to remember everything so she can go back to how she...
19.9K 1K 24
Siyeon is a new student at her school. She accidentally bumps into a girl in the hallway. That girl just happened to be Kim Bora a.k.a the stuck up...
24.9K 1.2K 14
Yoohyeon immediately noticed Minji. Minji is dancing in the middle of the crowd, standing out visibly. It was clear that she was not just moving, tha...
29.9K 1.4K 23
A story about two girls with completely different stories but with one wish - to be loved. What will happen when they'll meet? Will it be an easy lov...