GO WHITE BOY GO|Marauders Era

By piercethesenutz

IN WHICH sometimes things are meant to be changed. ¥Started- may 3rd 2021¥ ¥Finished- incomplete¥ ¥edited- un... More

Act one
Rail me.
Backspace alt delete
Miss gurl-
Poggers
Besties for the resties
Shawty bae
You did this for what?
Since uh☝🏻 when
Go white boy go!
Baka😫
Ya'll rockin w the fit‼️
A/n- please read.
Breed: diffrent
Just about McFuckin had it
Thought you were bae turns out your just fam😔🤟🏼
Whats the fuckin situuuaaation
The first horcrux
Out this hoe😎💥☝🏻
Redamancy
Nightmares.
She likes girls, come on. Catch up
This feels very much like assualt😐☝🏻
Roll the dice all the way to hell at this point😟‼️
Literally what the actual fuckery is this?
Farewell you dumbasses
Act two
Alone. Again.
What's dead should stay dead.
Yes Make him blind then steal his inheritance!
Taylor swift. My wife of course
Full moon
The jetset life is gonna kill you
francis forever
and all at once
Sirius black is seriously back

The wailing women.

732 23 8
By piercethesenutz

An omen of death; a messenger of the underworld.
The mournful wails in the midst of silence as she sings the song of death.

I woke up with a slight headache not wanting to get out of bed, but I had classes to attend to, and I do not want to fail, so nonetheless I stood up onto my feet and made my way over to my drawers.

A shiver ran down my spine. Something's off.

I can feel it.

I ignored the feeling and pulled on my robes. I grabbed my books and my wand and made my way out of the dorm.

Once I got downstairs I was met with James pacing back and forth.

" James?" I called out concerned

" Hayden. Oh hey." He said running a hand through his already very messed up hair.

" is everything okay?" I asked him.

" uhm- yeah. Just some stuff with quidditch I have to figure out." He gave me a lopsided smile.

" well, if there's anything i can do for you let me know." I smiled.

" do you wanna walk to class together?" I asked him with a hopeful tone of voice.

" yeah that's okay." He said sighing grabbing his wand before waiting for me to come along side him as I did.

We stepped out of the portrait and made our way to our classes.

" so, I was thinking this weekend, we can get you on a broom, make sure your ready for next year." He said looking down the hall as he spoke.

" yeah. Sounds good." I said looking over at him before looking back to where we were walking.

I got a shiver down my spine once again. I stopped for a second and cracked my neck allowing myself to take a breath.

" you alright?" He asked stopping so I could catch up.

" erm- yeah. Yeah. I'm fine." I gave him a reassuring look.

We started walking once again. James got where he needed to go and potions was right down the hall from him.

Before I stepping into the door Remus was waiting for my outside.

How cute of him.

I waved at him as I was walking up. Before I could get to him I bumped into someone causing me to stumble a bit.

The boy caught me and then I felt it.

I felt it. I don't know how I knew, but I knew he was going to die, and I knew he was going to die soon.

I started screaming, and when I say screaming I mean full on wailing. Remus ran up to me as I dropped down to the floor screaming.

" HAYDEN!" He yelled

" HAYDEN! WHATS GOING ON?" He yelled. When I didn't respond still screaming, he picked me up and carried me to the infirmary.

I stopped screaming when we were halfway there, but I was sure as hell still crying.

He sat me down and madam pompfrey came rushing over to me.

" Hayden, sweetheart where does it hurt?" She asked quickly checking my body.

" it's doesn't hurt." I said choking on my tears.

Their heads snapped to me as I sat there looking at the ground.

" I don't know how I know, and I don't know how I felt it, but fabius Watkins. Fabius Watkins is going to die."

Madam pompfrey's eyes widened " take her to albus. Now." She instructed

" I'll be right behind you, now go." She said shooing is away.

He started to pick me up but I stopped him" Rem. No I'm okay. I can walk"I said reassuring him with tears still gently flowing down my face.

He nodded and we started walking out of the door. I noticed James, Siruis and keslynn start to follow us.

" Hayden are you alright?" James asked me worriedly

" I- I don't know." I said shaking my head. He patted my back as we began the way to Dumbledore's office.

We waited for madam pompfrey to get to his door till we saw him. About 2 minutes later she showed up and knocked on his door.

We went in and she grabbed my hand pulling me forward.

" albus. I think you should hear this." She said mentioning for me to tell him.

He fixed his eyes on me and nodded for me to go on.

" before I went into potions I bumped into Fabius Watkins, and I don't know how or why I know, but he's going to die." I said shaking my head trying to get the tears to stop.

" I felt it. I know it's going to be soon too." I informed him.

" when you felt it, what did you do?" He asked calmly

" I- I screamed. It was almost like a ban-"
He cut me off.

" a banshee." He stated

I widened my eyes. " oh no. No no no no. I cant be a b-banshee" I said denying it.

" miss Jimenez. Your mother is a banshee." He nodded

" and you didn't think to tell me that?" I asked him in disbelief

" you didn't think to tell me that everytime someone's close to death I will go full on Lydia Martin?" I asked him wiping the tears off.

" we wanted to wait untill the right time hayden." He said putting his hand out.

" you mean you waited untill I went full on banshee mode the first time." I said raising my eyebrows.

" that's one way to put it yes." He said nodding.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. " this- this is too much. Do you mind if I skip today?" I asked him huffing

" no of course not. These kind of things take time to come to terms. You take all the time you need." He informed

" thank you." I said before walking out to talk to the others.

" what happend?" They all asked me

I threw my hands up " well I'm not human" I fake smiled

" then what are you?" James asked quietly

" guess." I stated

They all looked so clueless.

" the wailing women." I said

They all still looked to clueless.

" you guys have never heard of the wailing women?" I asked in disbelief

A wave of realization washed over keslynn's face.

" oh. So you're like Lydia Martin?" She asked wide eyed.

" yup." I sighed

" a banshee." Remus stated looking down with wide eyes

" ding. Ding. Ding." I joked

" so you're a messenger from the underworld?" Siruis asked

" apparently." I said moving past them.

" you guys head back to class, I'm going to try and get some sleep." I informed them

" you sure you'll be alright?" Remus asked me kissing my forehead

" yeah rem. I'll be fine" I sighed before walking away.

I walked up the stairway allowing myself to relax a bit.

This cant be that bad.

I can prevent people from death right?

Right?

A/N- so Hayden's a banshee. I found this origin story so interesting.

I knew I wanted to do something with it when I started writing fine lines, but I obviously didn't finish it, so I decided to put it into here.

Also I'm aware this is a short chapter, I promise the next one will be longer:)

Have a goodnight lovelies:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 116K 40
In which Milla Rosamund finds herself stuck in quite a compromising position beneath James Potter. - WARNING: This story will contain mature themes...
126K 2.2K 34
𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 - a lover of rain; finding joy and peace when it rains In which four boys who call themselves the Marauders, prank the wrong p...
5.6K 337 8
❝ I'm with him. For better or for worse. ❞ ❝ I thought you hated him ❞ ❝ I... I never hated him... He knows me more than I know myself ❞ IN WHICH 𝐡�...
2.6K 43 9
Just some fanfic and oneshots of the Marauders! Hope you enjoy, and please leave comments and constructive feedback! [All characters belong to JK Row...