Yes Make him blind then steal his inheritance!

I woke up a minute before the clock was about to go off. I tiredly threw the cover off of me. Today is quidditch tryouts. James wanted me to get up extra early, so I wouldn't sleep in all day and miss it😐‼️

I cant deal w him sometimes. I really have no idea how anyone wakes up early. Lily and Alice were already gone. Marlene however was strung out on her bed. Sleeping peacefully. I rubbed my eyes before the dormitory door shot open. And of course James was standing in the door way.

" are you u-"

" YES JAMES. I'm up." I yelled tiredly. Irritated from waking up at 5:30am

" someone's grouchy" he mumbled

" just get out please. I have to change." I motioned towards the door.

He nodded his head and stepped out of the door. I sighed opening up my drawers.

What the fuck do I even wear?

I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and the Rolling stone shirt James got me for Christmas. I hesitantly stepped out of the door closing it behind me.

¥

After breakfast we went to the common room just to talk a bit.

Then it was time for tryouts which was SEVEN THIRTY IN THE FUCKING MORNING IF I MIGHT ADD.

But nonetheless I walked with him to the quidditch field with my broom in hand. We got to the field and he stood just a few feet away from me.

"Okay so today! All of you already know the rules, I see almost the same faces every year. I will split you into groups, depending on what spot you're trying out for." He stated.

We all got into our groups.

¥

Once tryouts were over we all headed to dinner.

We got to the Gryffindor table and I sat down beside Sirius so James could sit beside lily.

" you smell like sweat." Sirius said leaning over to get a drink from my cup which made me slap him on the arm.

" yeah well tryouts kicked my ass." I said wiping the top of my cup off.

" well did you do good?" He asked

" I like to think I did." I replied back to him.

" I'm sure you'll make the team." He smiled.

" thank you Siri" I gave him a smile back.

He nodded and went back to his food as did I.

I looked over at lily and James and they were surprisingly holding a conversation.

Okay progress progress.

I'm really glad she's starting to give him a chance.

Once we all got back to the Gryffindor tower the boys went to the common room and lily, Alice, Marlene and I went back upstairs.

Once we got in the dorm lily went to her bed and patted down for us to sit next to her.

" so, tomorrow we officially start sixth year." She stated

" I thought we already did?" I asked confused

" No. tomorrow we start our classes. That's when we officially do." She informed us.

" we finish this year together. I know hayden this will be your first whole year, since you came in the middle of first semester last year." She smiled at me.