⭐️ 𝗔𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆 ✔️

Por Sorewa_Waru

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸ ... "I apologize for my rudeness, kind sir. I should have been more formal" "No ne... Mais

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ A/N ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸
Ah yes, star.
Ah yes, (f/f).
¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩Juju scroll #1✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸
Ah yes, Roppongi...?
Ah yes, Special-grade.
Ah yes, Sukuna.
¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩Juju scroll #2✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸
Ah yes, second-years.
Ah yes, The kyoto students and (Y/n)...?
Ah yes, (y/n).
¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩Juju scroll #3✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸
Ah yes, Sister school exchange.
Goodbye Jujutsu high school.
Thamk uou for 100k pog small gift for u my dear reader
Announcement

Ah yes, Gojo.

14K 467 317
Por Sorewa_Waru

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

"What?"

"What are you doing with someone else's body"

"Give it back!"

"Why are you moving?"

"This is my body"

The screen that is unfolding in front of (y/n) is ironically funny to him as he didn't expect that the king of curse himself is arguing with his own vessel, trying not to laugh since he thinks it's impolite and he is a polite boy, he got manners you know.

"Don't move!" Fushiguro shouts.

"You're not human anymore"

"What?"
'Poor Itadori-san. He was very confused at Fushiguro's statements.'

Megumi states that he will exorcise Yuji as if he were a curse. Which (y/n) easily knows that it's Yuji and not Sukuna, making him start to doubt Megumi's experience.

(Y/n) decided that he was going to ignore all of this.
Until a white-haired male appears next to him at the corner of his eye.

And wow it's Gojo Satoru, how unexpected.

'I mean I do need to give more information about him...from Geto-san is probably not enough.
He must have some soft spot for his students so it's easier to destroy from the inside than outside.'

(Y/n) is thinking to himself. He comes up with plans to help his comrades to accomplish the task.
Not knowing that Gojo was intensely staring at him.

"Who is this lost child?" Gojo points (y/n).

"He is Itadori Yuji's friend"

(Y/n) snapped back to reality. He quickly bows at Gojo.

"Hello, I'm so sorry about my friend who was causing trouble. My name is (y/n) (l/n) it is a pleasure to meet you" Yuji whined again, not wanting his friend to apologize for what he did. It's also a good thing that he didn't accidentally call him Gojo. If he did- things get worse.

"Wow! Nanami is going to like you a lot! What a polite boy!"
Gojo has the urge to pat (y/n) on his head since he thinks (y/n) reminds him of small Nanami but better.

"Now, Did you find it?" Gojo turns his attention to Fushiguro.

"Excuse me"
"Sorry, but I ate it"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes." the rest of the 2 males replied.

"What?" Gojo said Before he walked closer to Yuji who was still very confused about this. Putting his face near Yuji's to examine him closer.

It's like they are about to kiss or something.

"I see"

"Really, it's combined with you. That's hilarious!"

"Is there anything wrong with your body?"

He examines Yuji closely, realizing that he actually has combined with Sukuna.

"Um not really"

"Can you switch with Sukuna?"

"Sukuna?"

"The cursed spirit you ate"

"Well, I guess so"

'Wow, the star didn't really lie. This is going to be quite a fight!' (Y/n) finding himself fascinated with this idea, paying more attention to the tension that is occurring.

"All right, give us ten seconds"

"Are you okay? Fushiguro-san?"
Fushiguro was surprised to hear his name being called by the (h/c) haired male. His cheeks are now dusted with an invisible pink color as he turns his head to meet with the (e/c) one.

But before he could answer Gojo stole his attention away first.
"Megumi. hold on to this"

Not long after Gojo brags about how good the Mochi is which (y/n) didn't really care.

"Behind you!"

'Wow, not really friendly I see. This gonna be a bit challenging.'

(y/n) blocks his vision with his arm to prevent dust from getting in his eye. When the dust clears out from the impact that Sukuna made. This is probably the funniest one so far if you don't count that it may hurt Yuji. (Y/n) have held back his giggle as much as he wants to laugh like a maniac but it wouldn't be really appropriate right now.

Sukuna Red's eyes stare back at both of you. Glaring at Megumi before giving you a glare which you answer with a small bow that is unnoticeable, showing him respect. Making Sukuna more interested in our polite boy.

Gotta make a good impression but Sukuna knows (y/n) true intention.

But we readers don't know yet-

They continue to fight with Gojo blabbing about how his "students and Nanami's adopted son is here." Not taking this seriously enough is making (y/n) tried. So he sits down next to Megumi as he slowly drifts off to slumber...

'This guy even when he sleeps he sits still?!' Fushiguro shockingly thinks.

"7...8..9 it's almost done"

"Are you okay? How is (y/n)? Is he hurt?"
Itadori's first priority is his close friend huh?

"I can't believe it. You can really control it!"

"But it's so annoying, his I can still hear his voice"

"And it's a miracle he's only doing that" Gojo then makes Yuji drift off to sleep.

"What did you do to him...?"

"I put him to sleep"

"If he isn't possessed by Sukuna when he wakes up, Then he could be a vessel"

"All right, here's the question!" Gojo continues his speech.

"What should we do with them?"

"Them? You mean (l/n) too...?" Fushiguro's voice trails off as he looks
behind him to see the (h/c) male sleeping peacefully.

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

"Good morning! How was your sleep?"

'Where am I...?'

(Y/n) look around the room where he is currently with Gojo. It's a simple white room like a hospital room of some sort. And there he was, Gojo himself sitting on the sofa with his arm spreading on the back of it.

"Ah! I haven't introduced myself. I'm Gojo Satoru. Nice to meet you"

'Ah yes, Gojo-san. No wonder I have been caught here'

"I know you have a lot of curse energy. No need to hide it. I'm wondering if you would like to join Jujutsu High? You have great potential for someone who doesn't know about curses" Gojo smiles.

"U-um nice to meet you too Gojo-san" (y/n) hesitantly bowed his head. Looks like his plan is working a little.

Now he just needs to report back to them.

"It would be a pleasure to join the Jujutsu high as long as Itadori-san is safe. I just don't want to lose my friend... and it's not like I have family waiting for me or anything..." (y/n) quietly replied back.

"Ah! I see...Well, let's go see the principal shall we?"

"That would be really kind of you Gojo-san" (Y/n) nods.

"No need to be formal (y/n)-kun, you can call me Satoru!" Gojo tries to brush it off as if he wasn't serious but he would be quite proud of himself if (y/n) would only call him and only him by his first name.

"Yuji and I will be waiting outside. Ready when you are!"
Gojo swiftly left the room as the (h/c)-haired male sighed to himself.

'let's see if my phone is still here..' (y/n) looks around his pocket. His hand stumbles upon the cracked screen of his phone. opening his phone with 200+ passwords and another 3-pin code just to see 9+ missed calls from his comrade.

Not a good sign.

but this plan will work, right?

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩𝕿𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖘✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

Edited
Edited 2nd time

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

12.7K 530 39
𝒎 𝒆 𝒕 𝒂 𝒏 𝒐 𝒊 𝒂 // 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑗𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑, ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡, 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑜𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒. 𝑇𝑜 𝑡𝑢𝑟�...
25.2K 711 32
°●•°•●°♤■■■■■■■■■■♤°●•°•●° 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘠𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘬𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭...
141K 6.9K 14
Life in general is hard for a teenager. Let alone one that had witnessed misery and death throughout his entire existence. So imagine how (Y/n) (L/n)...
1M 53.9K 40
[ SEQUEL TO 'Hell on Earth' ] That fateful reunion a thousand years later... Don't let it end there. |-~•~-| "Why is it that after so many years, you...