Ah yes, second-years.

¸

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

"Aren't you suppose to be recovering?" Megumi asks the boy who was covered from head to toe with bandages like a mummy. (y/n) sits next to Megumi's left side, looking down at his lap. (y/n) haven't said a single word after the incident with Sukuna.

Megumi stares at the (h/c)-haired male. He seems to forget about (y/n)'s techniques since it has been replaced by Yuji's death. The group's atmosphere got even gloomier. (y/n) already know what's going to happen. Yet, he can't seem to move on from his friend's death. The duo could see tears in corner of (y/n)'s eye. The two fully know that how much Yuji is important to him but decided to stay quiet and let the mood change slowly.

Nobara broke the silence "Is this your first time experiencing a friend's death?"

"it's a first for my classmate"

"I see"

"You look surprisingly calm..."

"you too"

(y/n) who was listening to the conversation quietly clenches his fist. He probably never gonna forgive himself for not being useful at the fight with Sukuna.

The duo notice (y/n)'s shift in his personality. They stop talking and went silent again. They don't want to hurt (y/n)'s feeling more than this.

Not long after, footsteps can be heard. (y/n) lookup from his lap to see a girl whose hair is a dark green color in a ponytail style.

"your face looks even worse than usual, Megumi!" The girl speaks bluntly.

"Are you mourning?"

(y/n) who was about to stop sobbing instantly start sobbing again after hearing the sentence. He drifts out of the conversation as he remembers the pain from losing his friend. Megumi and Nobara know that they aren't even that close to (y/n) enough to calm him down from the emotional train wreck he is going through. Megumi put his hand on (y/n)'s shoulder as the opposite trios begin arguing.

"It's not your fault (l/n)...We don't want that to happen Either. Itadori wouldn't want you to stay like this if he saw you" Megumi whisper. His attempt to calm (y/n) was quite effective, to say the least as (y/n) stop sobbing. Nobara who was listening to the boys nodded along with Megumi's words. Nobara then her attention to the trios who were arguing.

"Who are they?" Nobara asks in a deadpan face.

"They are the second-year students"

in normal circumstances, (y/n) would probably introduce himself as soon as he saw them. But his mood wasn't the best at this moment.

"Be gentle with your juniors" The giant panda said.

"how is pampering considered being gentle?"